Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingPet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSPet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilPet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayPet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderPet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesPet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPPet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) Empty
PostSubject: Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side)   Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:27 pm

Bat ever so slyly made his way through the shopping district. He didn't care to hide his apperance of being an Akatsuki, though he was care as not to wear his Akatsuki clock like most idiots he knew. Walking as if it were nothing he stopped and looked into a pet shop. So many creatures to send to the afterlife. Suddenly a thought came to him. He walked in and looked around. Walking past the counter and towards the birds. "Looky here, birds for the taking," he said and placed his hand on the cage. "Say hello to my father." A dark aura seeped into the cage and wrapped around the bird, suffocating it. "What a shame," he said as the bird feel off it's perch dead. Bat stepped back and started to another area of the shop, this would be fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side)   Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:37 pm

Kole was giving the kittens food when suddenly his ear twitched. (He doesn't have wolf ears, so his actual ear is twitching... weird, huh?) He shot up, sniffing. There was a scent of death in the air. Kole blinked and looked around the shop. He stood there for a second, until her could smell the scent of death really near him. "Hey, kid!" Kole called to bat. He fought back the erge to growl as he headed up to him. "Whataya think your doing?" He said icily, looking down at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side)   Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:55 am

Bat slowly turned to Kole. "What do you mean what am I doing, I'm not doing anything, just looking," he said ever so innocently. If Kole was here to blame him for the death of the puny bird then he'd reverse it on him. Things died. And if he wanted to fight about it Bat would gladly show him no mercy. He was behaving as best as he could, but killing a few mindless animals was hurting no one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side)   Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:08 pm

Kole blinked. "Just looking? Thats what every kid says when they're up to something." He crossed his arms and didn't move. This kid wreaked of death and he couldn't stand it. He took a small step back, hoping he wouldn't harm his nose. He bit back another growl and waited to see what the kid would do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side)   Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:25 pm

(nice siggy)

Bat looked innoncent. "I am just looking," he stated. "I am not up to something, for if I was, I'd look guilty," he said. Bat backed off as the guy moved towards him. "Leave me alone." Bat looked around for someone to come to his aid. No one was there. "I said I didn't do anything, and with everything locked down in this place how can I do anything," he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side)   Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:42 pm

(Thanks)

Kole blinked, sniffing the air once more. He grabbed Bat's arm and knelt down in one swift motion. "I have to time for lairs, nor you kind." He said, a small wolf-like growl mixing with his words. "You may not loom guilty, but you are. I can tell. There no fooling me" Kole said, not loosening his grip on Bat's arm. He smelled of many other, and a few familiar scents, but he couldn't seem to name the scents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side)   Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:51 pm

Bat had tried to behave, but this guy was getting on his nerves. He gave up the act and snatched his arm away from Kole. "Touch me again, and I'll end you were you stand," he said. Nightshade, his sword, appeared on his back and he pulled it from it's case. "I am no ordinary child, and yes, I am not guilty, but if you lay your hands on me over a dead bird then I will surely send you to hell," he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side)   Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:10 pm

Kole stood up, glared and the kid, and smirked. " I know what you are, and I know very well to stay away from it, but i am quiet curious to see what you can do." He shook his head. "Now is not the time, here is not the place. Don't pull your weapon on me quiet yet. I didn't nothing to deserve it. Besides, your scaring the animal. To sum it all up; you smell of death, and its making them nervous." He rolled his eyes and looked down at the kid.

(OMG CHIBI MOMENT! I can just picture a little chibi bat holding a sword looking all pissed, and kole staring down at him like WTF?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side)   Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:24 pm

Bat looked at him. "Don't talk to me like I'm some mortal punk you can just walk all over," he said. His sword began to glow green. "And the last thing I could care for is this pathetic little pet shop. If anything you should be pleased to rid of these filthy animals that bound you from releasing what you truely are," he said. Bat stepped forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side)   Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:39 pm

Kole's ear twitched. This kid just broke a string. One more and he would be pretty sorry. He sighed. "Oh, you, little kid, have no idea. I work here cause I have to, not because I want to." He blinked and glanced at one of the windows. It was getting dark. "Look, I have to close up, get out before i force you out." He said, walking to the door, turning to see bat was following.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side)   Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:09 pm

Bat turned his sword. "My point exactly. Destroy this place and free yourself from it, or does that human Nilan have a very tenacious grip on you," he asked following it up with a laugh. He then stopped and held his blade out. "And threatening me will only piss me off, which you just did," he said and swiped his sword across a few cages of birds. The green aura instantly incenarated the birds and Bat looked at Kole with a sinister look in his eye. "What ya gonna do now?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side)   Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:15 pm

Kole froze when he mentioned Nilan. how could he possibly know about her!? And how much? He growled and forced himself to look outside. "What do you know about her?" He asked, his hands tightening into fists. "And why do you care?" He looked back at bat, ignoring the shop for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side)   Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:24 pm

Bat gave a disappointed look when Kole didn't react to the shop, but he had enough from the whole Nilan thing. "I know alot about her," he said. "I was there when we killed the two of you," he said. "Heh, why do I care? I don't, I just think someone of your pwer shouldn't be kept as a pet by some girl. It's really pathetic," he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side)   Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:28 pm

Kole growled. "She doesn't control me anymore. In fact, she never controlled me." He walked over to bat. "I'm the leader, always was, always will be. You don't know how it works. All you are... just pathetic, a demon. You don't care if you hurt someone, your kind is just cruel. I recommend you leave right now. Attack me if you want, but it won't get you anywhere." he growled, sighed, then glared at Bat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side)   Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:03 pm

Bat shrugged. "Why you getting so mad if it's not true," he asked. "I was just stating, and you just blew up like a bomb." Bat's eyes glowed slightly. "And I'm not the one who's pathetic. You say she doesn't control you, that you rule everything and always have, but why is it that you have to work here against your own will Kole."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side)   Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:11 pm

Kole growled again. "I work for the money, not because of her." He shook his head. "Just let me lock up, ok?" He asked, extremely irritated. He sighed, made sure the cages were locked for the animals, and looked to bat. "I mean it. I'm not some one you can mess with without being hurt." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side)   Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:14 pm

Bat shrugged. This guy was over pathetic. He wasn't even worth fighting. Telling him to at least let him lock up. Bat sighed. "Think about what I said, then speak to me," he said. "I'll be hanging around the Storm Valley," Bat said and walked out. He ignored the threat Kole made to him. It was petty, so Bat could care less. He left the shop and disappeared into the crowd. He'd be expecting company not to long from now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side)   Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:23 pm

Kole exited the shop, locked the doors, and looked up at the sky. "He's the wrong one kole, ignore him." He said to himself, before heading away, changing to his wolf form, and running into the forest. He tried his hardest to stop thinking about what bat said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side)   Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pet Shop of Horrors (Bat's Side)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1