Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Traveling Around the Death NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Traveling Around the Death EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingTraveling Around the Death EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTraveling Around the Death EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Traveling Around the Death EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilTraveling Around the Death EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Traveling Around the Death EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Traveling Around the Death EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Traveling Around the Death EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayTraveling Around the Death EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderTraveling Around the Death EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Traveling Around the Death EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Traveling Around the Death EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Traveling Around the Death EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesTraveling Around the Death EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPTraveling Around the Death EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Traveling Around the Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Traveling Around the Death Empty
PostSubject: Traveling Around the Death   Traveling Around the Death EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:09 pm

Kaoru had finally been able to get away from they Crested Village and travel to the Death. She wanted to go to all the villages and see how they were compared to her own home. She looked up at Kami who was her one and only friend. She gave a small smile and then continued on. She was really looking forward to this and kind of trying to get the fact that she was adopted off her mind. She'd learned this news about a week ago. If her parents had wanted to abandoned her and put her up for adoption that was fine, it was no big deal. She liked the parents she had now anyway. The Sakaiya Clan had treated her right from day one and that's all she cared about.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Around the Death   Traveling Around the Death EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:56 am

Kazuya walked silently through the streets of the Death Valley, looking down as he went. He'd been sso much quieter than normal lately. Ever since what happened with Jerimiah. Maybe some hybrids just didn't want help....Kazuya remembered that at one point he didn't want help either. While these thoughts were going through his head, he accidentally bumped into someone. Stumbling back a step Kazuya looked up to see who he'd run into. "Uhh, s...sorry bout that," he said quietly. "Are you okay?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Around the Death   Traveling Around the Death EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:06 pm

(sorry, totally forgot she existed.)

Kaoru didn't no whether to be pissed because he didn't look where he wa going or to be calm. She stuck with calm since he'd said sorry. "It's okay," she said mildly. "I'm fine," she said. "Are you." Before he'd crashed into her he seemed like he was in thought. She gave a shrug. She didn't care anyway, as long as people showed some manners and didn't try and start a fight with her she was fine.

(Tell me if this post matches her profile or not because if not I'll edit it.)
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Around the Death   Traveling Around the Death EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:25 am

(Lol, very nice JM, XD)
(Yep that's perfect)

Kazuya nodded and looked the girl over quickly. He hadn't seen her around the death when he'd lived there. Either she was new to the Death, or she was just a traveler. "I'm Kazuya." Kazuya couldn't help but give a quick glance around. He hadn't been here in a while, and this time of year it was foggier than normal. "Are you new to the Death?" he asked, looking back to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Around the Death   Traveling Around the Death EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:55 am

Kaoru looked at the guy as he said his name was Kazuya. She'd never heard of him before, but that was alright. "I'm Kaoru Sakaiya," she said. She then looked up for Kami who had disappeared. "Um, no...I'm from a different village, just exploring is all," she said. "Are you from here?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Around the Death   Traveling Around the Death EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:01 pm

Kazuya nodded, then stopped halfway through and gave a shrug. "Well, originally, yes. I left for personal reasons a few years back. What village are you from anyways?" He'd noticed she'd looked around for something before, but wasn't going to bother questioning it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Around the Death   Traveling Around the Death EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:35 pm

Kaoru looked at Kazuya. "I see..." she said. She hadn't really cared that much for what he left for. It had nothing to do with her, but the world was a strange place and ironic things tended to happen alot of the time. She then looked at him as he started to speak with her again. "I'm from very far away," she said. "The Crested Village."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Around the Death   Traveling Around the Death EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:48 pm

"I think I've been to that village before. It's very nice," he said. Compared to the depressing wreck the Death Valley is, anyways. "So, why'd you decide to start travelling around?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Around the Death   Traveling Around the Death EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:41 pm

Kaoru looked at Kazuya. "Thank you," she said as he commented that he village was a nice place. It truely was. "Well," she started. "I just got tired of being there I guess," she said. "I needed to get out and visit some new places is all."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Around the Death   Traveling Around the Death EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:51 pm

Kazuya smiled. "I know the feeling. But anyways, since you're new here, it'd be my pleasure to show you the best place to eat, what do ya say?" Kazuya wasn't normally this nice, but....yeah. Just sayin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Around the Death   Traveling Around the Death EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:23 pm

Kaoru looked at Kazuya. She wasn't sure she really wanted to go anywhere, but she did need a guide for this place since she could barely see anything with all this God forsaken fog. "Um, sure," she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Around the Death   Traveling Around the Death EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:29 pm

Kazuya smiled. "Alright, right this way then." He said, starting to walk, but then stopped and looked over his shoulder at Kaoru with a small smile. "By the way, watch your step. Some kids around here like to leave their toys just lying in the streets. Wouldn't want you to trip, now would we?" He said, turning to walk again. When they did end up getting to the restaurant (which Kazuya really only found by following its scent), it was clear inside, and much brighter than it was outside. All in all it was quite a lively looking place, especially when you consider that it was the Death Valley they were in. Walking over to a table, Kazuya pulled a chair out for Kaoru (well isn't he being a gentleman today? XD).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Around the Death   Traveling Around the Death EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:37 pm

(why yes he is.)

Kaoru looked up into the foggy sky and then back at Kazuya as he started to walk. She followed him and carefully watcher her step as Kazuya advised because she nearly stepped on a ball. She gave a small sigh which was full of annoyance, but she quickly lost it as she saw a white figure. Kami, she thought. As they got to the restaunt Kami landed on her shoulder and she sat in the seat that Kazuya had pulled out. "Thanks," she said a bit embarressed because Kami had randomly appeared and was sitting on her shoulder like nothing had ever happened.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Around the Death   Traveling Around the Death EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:41 pm

"No prob," he said, sitting on a chair that was across from her, his eyes landing on the white dragon-like creature that'd just landed on her shoulder. What's that....? He was about to ask, but was interrupted by a waiter coming up to them. Kazuya looked up at him blankly for a second, but then realized why he was just standing there. "Uh, I'll have some dumplings and...a glass of water," he said with a shrug. The waiter looked at Kaoru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Around the Death   Traveling Around the Death EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:05 pm

Kaoru got the memo when Kazuya stared blankly at the waiter. She couldn't help but give a small chuckle. When the waiter looked at her she became silent then said, "I'll have some Udon Noodles," she said. "And a glass of tea."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Around the Death   Traveling Around the Death EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:12 am

The waiter nodded and walked away. Looking back at Kaoru, his eyes once again landed on the dragon...thing. Since when did dragons have fur? Bringing his gaze back to Kaoru, he couldn't help but ask "Hey, Kaoru....what is that?" He felt a little clueless. He'd never seen or smelled anything like it before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Around the Death   Traveling Around the Death EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:34 am

Kaoru looked at Kami. "Um, he's a dragon," she said quietly. "I think...." She then looked at Kazuya. "His name is Kami," she said. She then turned and looked out the window wondering what was happening back at home and did he family miss her.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Around the Death   Traveling Around the Death EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:39 pm

Kazuya tilted his head and brought his gaze back to Kaoru. "I've never seen anything like it, and I've traveled around quite a bit. Where'd you find him?" He knew the look on her face as she stared out the window, but he couldn't quite tell from where he knew it. "Feeling a little homesick?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Around the Death   Traveling Around the Death EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:45 pm

Kaoru looked up at Kami then to Kazuya. "Um...I'm not really sure," she said. "I can't remember." She then sighed. "Not really," she said not wanting him to worry about her. "I was just wondering if anyone back home was thinking about me is all," she said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Around the Death   Traveling Around the Death EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 9:12 pm

"Oh, did you have alot of family back at the Crested village?" This was a question he tended to ask alot. Didn't really matter who it was. The waiter walked up to the two and placed their orders in front of them. "Thanks," Kazuya said, then took a bite of one of his dumplings. He'd become really fond of them lately for some reason (lol).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Around the Death   Traveling Around the Death EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:58 pm

(Lol)

"Well," Kaoru started. "We didn't live like regular Clan, but we had our get togethers." She didn't know why she was conversating with him, but she was. She then thanked the waiter for her soup? "Um, do you ahve any family," she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Around the Death   Traveling Around the Death Empty

Back to top Go down

Traveling Around the Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1