Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Death Scythe NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Death Scythe EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Death Scythe EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Death Scythe EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Death Scythe EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Death Scythe EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Death Scythe EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Death Scythe EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Death Scythe EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Death Scythe EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Death Scythe EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Death Scythe EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Death Scythe EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Death Scythe EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Death Scythe EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Death Scythe EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Death Scythe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: The Death Scythe   The Death Scythe EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Satomi walked to the training grounds. He was going to start up some training because he couldn't get the fact out of his mind that he'd be dead is Bell hadn't saved him. Am I just that insignificant that I can't fend for myself against an Akatsuki, he thought as the sky began to darken. It'd start to rain soon. Satomi pulled off his scythe and took off his jacket laying it down near a tree and then looked at the woods. Even though he was fighting off others he was still able to get up... Satomi held his scythe up and went into his Death Scythe mode. I need to know my limit. Last time I'd only used it once, but I might be able to go farther. Swinging the scythe in a powerful slice he went through the trees but stopped on the fourth one. Sweat had started to form on his face. Just four.... Satomi sighed and used his scythe to hold himself up. "It's going to be a long day," he said tiredly. He then looked up as he heard footsteps not so far away. "Who's there," he asked calmly. Not many people posed a threat in the Training Grounds, but still...sometime people were just sick.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

The Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Scythe   The Death Scythe EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:43 pm

Kenjiro had been watching him for a bit of time,especially the Death Scythe technique."That was impressive,"he said,looking at him."Maybe you should test your limit against me and my sword?"he asked,holding up his sword.He'd been itching to train some since his last mission and seeing as Satomi had also been there,he figured they could both use it.
Back to top Go down

The Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Scythe   The Death Scythe EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:24 pm

Satomi looked at Kenjiro. He'd seen him during the Akastuki fight. When Kenjiro gave him a complement he stood up straight. "Thank you," he said. It'd be better if I could figure out how to use it correctly though. A real Death Scythe user would be able to use the technique more than once... Satomi sighed as Kenjiro offered to help him. He wasn't much for training with a partner but he needed to be ready. It won't help if I can't use the full ability on this guy, but atleast a bit of practice on a moving target will help. Satomi lifted his scythe. "Okay," he said. "It sounds like this might be interesting." Satomi lifted his glasses some and gave a smirk. "You first."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

The Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Scythe   The Death Scythe EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Kenjiro smirked back,nodding.He put his hand on the handle of his sword and suddenly disappeared and reappeared directly in front of him,his sword coming straight at his throat.He was just a shadow clone though.The real one was preparing a jutsu in the forest behind him.
Back to top Go down

The Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Scythe   The Death Scythe EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:56 pm

Satomi watched Kenjiro closely. The moment he disappeared Satomi stepped back and blocked the sword with his scythe. He's fast... Satomi turned his scythe and faced the blade at Kenjiro when he noticed something. "A shadow clone?" Satomi swipped his scythe down onto the clone and then looked around. "Where'd the real one go?" This guys was seriously skilled. Satomi took a deep breath to calm himself. "Puppet Style: Puppet Tracker." Three minatrure puppets appeared. Satomi looked at them. "Spread out and find him." All three puppets left and when one found Kenjiro it sent battle the location. Satomi smirked. "Perfect." He started towards Kenjiro. "Dark Wind Blade." A feirce wind came from the blade cutting down the trees.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

The Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Scythe   The Death Scythe EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:10 pm

Uh oh!he thought,feeling the breeze begin.He jumped high into the air as the trees were decimated."Fire Style:Dragon Flame Stream!"He shot down a flaming dragon as him,it roaring as it came down toward the ground.
Back to top Go down

The Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Scythe   The Death Scythe EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:36 pm

Satomi looked at Kenjiro as he sent a jutsu at him. "Gotcha," he said as he sliced his scythe through air and went through a portal appearing behind Kenjiro. "It's bad to reveal yourself to the enemy unless you have a back up plan," he said as he spun in the air and sliced in 360 as he spun.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

The Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Scythe   The Death Scythe EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Right as he cut through him,Kenjiro turned into a log.He suddenly appeared behind him,his fist bright with white moon chakra."Bingo,"he said from behind him and suddenly brought the chakra filled fist into his back,sending him flying downward.He began diving at him,ready for a second strike.
Back to top Go down

The Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Scythe   The Death Scythe EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:44 pm

Satomi gave an agrivated glare as the log appeared. Why was this guy using so many clones? Satomi changed the grip on his scythe and turned to face Kenjiro as he came down on him. The chakra filled punch ended up going into his stomach instead of his back and he hit the ground hard. A gasp escaped him and he struggled to regain his breath. As Kenjiro came down for a second hit Satomi rolled over out of the hole and stopped on his side. Kenjiro had practically won because he couldn't even stand.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

The Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Scythe   The Death Scythe EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:58 pm

Kenjiro stopped his fist an inch from the ground,it glowing with chakra.He sent it away and looked at him."Don't tell me you're through already,"Kenjiro said.He usually didn't do this to ninja from other villages but he knew guy wanted to master this technique of his so,he was goign to help him by any means necessary.Grabbing him by the collar,he lifted him up,glaring into his eyes."Are you quitting now?"he asked.
Back to top Go down

The Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Scythe   The Death Scythe EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:10 pm

Satomi didn't respond when Kenjiro asked him if he was done already. Am I done? Is this all I've got? Satomi tried to roll over but didn't have the time as he felt Kenjiro grab him by the collar and asked him if he was quitting. "I'm not quitting," Satomi said awfully quietly. "I just...I can't use the Death Scythe when I'm this tired." Satomi dropped his gaze and looked off to the side. "I don't have the chakara to pull off another one." He'd never used the techinque more than once and even with that one it still wasn't powerful enough to immobolize the opponent for good.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

The Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Scythe   The Death Scythe EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:56 pm

Kenjiro growled and sat him on his feet."Well,if that's all you've got,then you'll never be able to master the Death Scythe,"he told him,turning and walking forward.He pulled out his sword and showed it to him."A weapon is an extension of one's own power.If they are not able to reach their own limit then surpass it,then they can never master their own weapon,"he told him."Even a weapon as simple as a sword has a limit its wielder must reach to be able to truly use it to its full potential,"he told him."you can sometimes feel it when the blade of the weapon vibrates,"he said.As an example,he flicked the blade of the sword and a gently,silent hum resonated from it."Do you hear it?"he asked.
Back to top Go down

The Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Scythe   The Death Scythe EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:18 pm

Satomi listened silently and then nodded. "I can hear it," he said calmly. He then closed his eyes. What should I do? Should I try and go over the limit? Or should I give up and just walk away? Satomi opened his eyes and then looked towards Kenjiro. Am I really so naive that I've grown to doubt myself? Satomi shook his head. He couldn't take this. Reaching down he picked up his scythe and looked at Kenjiro. "Alright," he said. "Let's give this another go." His eyes eyes shinned behind his glasses and he went back into his Death Scythe Mode. This time I won't hold back.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

The Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Scythe   The Death Scythe EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:58 pm

Kenjiro smirked and pointed his sword at him."Alright,let's do it,"he told him,smirking.He could tell he had regained his confidence in himself and he was really going to keep going."No holding back,no giving up,"he told him before dashing at him.
Back to top Go down

The Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Scythe   The Death Scythe EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:57 am

Satomi watched carefully as Kenjiro came towards him. He'd learned that Kenjiro used lots of clones and he was experienced with his blade. Not to mention the guy had speed. It didn't take rocket science to add it all up and see that it equaled one deadly combination. Satomi gripped the handle of the scythe firmly. He'd have to watch and counter until he found an opening. When Kenjiro was close enough he drove the wooden part of the scythe into the ground and pushed his body upwards so that he could flip to the other side. Sort of like a pole vaulter. Then he landed like a feather and swung the scythe at Kenjiro. If Kenjiro came back to counter him Satomi would be ready.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

The Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Scythe   The Death Scythe EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:15 pm

Kenjiro turned quickly,blocking off the slash and hopping back.Just as he landed,he dashed forward,his hands a blur."Earth style:Earth Dragon Jutsu!"he shouted,stopping quickly as a mud dragon formed under his feet,rising from the ground.It began shooting mud bombs at Satomi,each on hard as a daimond.
Back to top Go down

The Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Scythe   The Death Scythe EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:06 pm

Satomi readied himself as Kenjiro used an Earth Style Jutsu. Quickly he sliced through the rock. He could feel the impact with each time the bomb hit his scythe sending shards of mud and and metal everywhere, but Satmi stood his ground until the right moment. Focusing on the Earth Dragon he brought the side up to where it was mid-chest and moved. He dodged the mud bombs and picked up speed on the way. Swinging the scythe in one hand he lashed out with a feirce black wave. He went straight through the dragon as he sliced it midway. Satomi came to a hard stopped and dropped to the ground. His breath came in shallow gasp. Had he hit the dragon with the Death Scythe hard enough to destroy it?
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

The Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Scythe   The Death Scythe EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:40 pm

Kenjiro had to jump to avoid being thrown as upper head of the dragon flew off while the lower part turned to rubble and reentered the earth.He landed and turned,dashing forward."Time to show you what I can do,"he whispered.He began forming more handsigns then grabbed his sword handle.The blade became engulfed in a white chakra,almost like the moon.
Back to top Go down

The Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Scythe   The Death Scythe EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:02 pm

Satomi straightened up as Kenjiro told him to that it was his time to show what he could do. Satomi sighed as sweat poured of his face. He wasn't sure if he could block this one. He was too tired. He watched as the blade was engulfed in a white light. Satomi held his scythe firmly. He'd just have to block off the attack. Hopefully the impact wouldn't kill him...
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

The Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Scythe   The Death Scythe EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:09 pm

Kenjiro suddenly stopped and slashed downward."Moon Blade!"he shouted,sending a white crescent slash at him.Since it wasn't his full powered move,it wasn't at full strength but it was still at strong and would at least knock him off balance.
Back to top Go down

The Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Scythe   The Death Scythe EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:21 pm

Satomi took the impact and ended up falling over. He dropped his scythe and fell to the ground exhuatsed. He could only imagine what would have happened if Kenjiro had used the full attack. Sitting up he sighed. His blue hair lay flat from all the sweat. This training was going well, but Kenjiro was way off his level.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

The Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Scythe   The Death Scythe EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:10 pm

Kenjiro stabbed his blade down into the ground,looking at him."You alright?"he asked.He stayed in the ready,though he was concerned.He knew jutsus like Satomi's were extremely tough on the body,just like his own was.
Back to top Go down

The Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Scythe   The Death Scythe EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:01 pm

Satomi looked at Kenjiro a he asked him if he was okay. He nodded. "Please don't worry about me," he said. "It's pointless," he said with a sigh as he stood up. Regardless of whether or not they'd been getting along well, the fact still remained that they were from two different villages and that both of them understood the consequences for over using a power technique such as the ones that they were using. Retreiving his scythe Satomi release his Death Scythe mode and looked at Kenjiro. "Will you be okay," he asked. It was a contridiction to what he'd just requested Kenjiro not to do, but still, the older ninja had asked him and he'd return the favor now because he didn't like paying back later.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

The Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Scythe   The Death Scythe EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:29 pm

"Yeah,I'm good,"he said.He was very dizzy but he'd be okay.He wasn't use to using his chakra so quickly,which made it tough for him to stand at the moment."That jutsu of yours,its pretty impressive,even if it isn't its true form,"he told him,sitting down.
Back to top Go down

The Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Scythe   The Death Scythe EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:09 am

Satomi nodded. "You're sword as well," he said tiredly as he sat down where he was. He doubted he could do anything else for the rest of the day except go home and sleep until the next morning. He gave a shakey breath. He'd feel the after effects of this later and it would not be pretty at all. The strain he'd forced on himself was much more than he'd hoped for. He prayed that the damage wouldn't be permanant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Scythe   The Death Scythe Empty

Back to top Go down

The Death Scythe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next