Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Raid on the Death NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Raid on the Death EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingRaid on the Death EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSRaid on the Death EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Raid on the Death EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilRaid on the Death EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Raid on the Death EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Raid on the Death EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Raid on the Death EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayRaid on the Death EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderRaid on the Death EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Raid on the Death EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Raid on the Death EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Raid on the Death EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesRaid on the Death EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPRaid on the Death EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Raid on the Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Character Age : 29
Male
Number of posts : 237

Raid on the Death Empty
PostSubject: Raid on the Death   Raid on the Death EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:18 pm

Itachi had strict orders to go to the Death Valley and see what was going on. He was also to cause a bit of havoc. It wasn't usual of him to just attack someone, but Deidara had made it his duty. Even in second command he couldn't reject though he was stronger than the blond haired dictator. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. He had one priority and that was to take out enough ninja in the Death to lower their ninja count and weaken there defenses. This would be easy since he had the Sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

Character Age : 26
Number of posts : 314

Raid on the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Death   Raid on the Death EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:25 pm

"You ready Itachi-sensei i'm ready to see how a master does it"said suri smirking "i'm ready to be amazed"
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Male

Raid on the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Death   Raid on the Death EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:31 pm

(okay, here's all I have to say about that. I'll ignore the sensei part and you need to post more than one line.)

Itachi slowly blinked at Suri. "Alright, let's move I'm not waiting on Zeo," he said as he walk deeper into the heart of teh Death Valley. It wasn't long until they were confronted by a group of ninja. Itachi smiled. "Sad ninja, you'll be digging your on graves. Tsukiyomi." He used the jutsu that would cause time and space to morph into whatever he wanted. Their screams were pointless to him ."Come on," he said to Suri.
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

Raid on the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Death   Raid on the Death EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:40 pm

"On the way glad i with you that could have been me"suri smiled putting up his Kunai
Suri looked around careless"stop idiot one more step and you'll footless your one a mine.move slowly and careful."as suri looked up thirty anbu fell out the sky"damn" Fire style flaming demon wind.
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Male

Raid on the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Death   Raid on the Death EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:44 pm

(don't forget to edit your age on your profile and your location, if not Deidara will skin you alive.)

Itachi looked at the ANBU. "What a waste of my time," he said kicking on back and then grabbing another's kunai and driving it into his chest until blood ran down his arms. "Spending our time on these weaklings means nothing, but since we're lowering the count of ninja I guess it's oaky," he said.
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

Raid on the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Death   Raid on the Death EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:57 pm

"They just keep coming were Zeo?"suri pulls out a sword that can extend"alret the hokage"said a anbu before getting sliced up"alret your hokage run cowards let get them their getting away come on Itachi"said suri runinng after them.
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Male

Raid on the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Death   Raid on the Death EmptySun May 31, 2009 2:00 pm

Itachi looked at the anbu who got sliced down. "I don't know where he is," he said. "But I'm not waiting for him like I said before." He ran after the anbu grabbing him by the leg and throwing a kunai into his chest. "Too slow."
Back to top Go down

Raid on the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Death   Raid on the Death EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:41 pm

Momoshiro walked and stabbed Itachi in the back. releasing his ninja from the tsukityomi [nb]"You guys chose the WORST day to invade"[/b] Momoshiro growled, he turned around to face Suri, his eyes a deep black, reflecting the light. Tonight it would be a new moon, and on thoe nights, people who had the Kekkai-Genkai of his clan were at their strongest. He was as strong, if not STRONGER than his father normally, these two akatsuki, who he was sure his father could have killed. Would give him no enjoyment.
Back to top Go down

Raid on the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Death   Raid on the Death EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:26 pm

(Just hold out guys.)

Zeo looked at Momoshiro and the two Akatsuki that were already there. He knew he was late coming to the fight, but he had no choice. He gave a small shiver. "I'd apologize for being late...but this isn't the time," he said slowly. He looked at Momoshiro. "I think we should start, this fight will be of some enjoyment." He didn't even pull a kunai. It'd be no use in this fight.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male
Number of posts : 938

Raid on the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Death   Raid on the Death EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:54 am

Kazuya walked up to the fight and grinned. Finally, some fun has arrived. He ran up to Zeo with great speed and kicked him into a building, causing the wall to break. (sorry if this seems anything like godmodding, I'm really not trying to)

Last edited by Kazuya on Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Raid on the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Death   Raid on the Death EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:23 pm

Narcissus was taking a nice little stroll when he heard voices farther ahead and then saw a building collapse. "What was that...." He said running over to se two, no three Akatsuki. And then he saw his Kage and another ninja. "Why are they in the village?" He mumbled pulling a kunai.
Back to top Go down

Raid on the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Death   Raid on the Death EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:51 pm

Kokujo wrapped one arm around Suri's neck and pinned him to the ground, his nee on Suri's back, and a hand on the back of Suri's head not letting him up.
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

Raid on the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Death   Raid on the Death EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:26 pm

"Wow look at that clone get beat up"suri was behind kokujo kicking him in the back going to zeo aid"you ok zeo need help"suri said healing zeo to 30.(if thats ok)
Back to top Go down

Raid on the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Death   Raid on the Death EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:38 am

(That's cool Suri.)

Zeo flew into the wall and sat there a moment stunned. he never saw the guy coming and he knew instantly that he wasn't going to fare so well. He stood up and shrugged. "Thanks Suri," he said with a small sigh. He shook his head and looked at Kaz. He wasn't there when I got here. He pulled a kunai. "I think this fight will be between you and me," he said. He wanted to see just how good Kaz could fight.
Back to top Go down

Raid on the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Death   Raid on the Death EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:58 pm

Kokujo spun around and flying roundhouse-kicked Suri, sending him flying into Zeo. "Don't leave your gaurd down even if your with another person on your side." Kokujo stayed in a fighting stance, watching Suri andZeo

(Neither of you can be a clone unless the healing was a lie)

((Just like the cake))
Back to top Go down

Raid on the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Death   Raid on the Death EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:56 am

((Or I can do this Ruka))

Zeo quickly pushed Suri out of the way as Kokujo spun around and tried to land a roundhouse kick on him and then pulled a kunai and blocked his leg. "I never let my guard down, try not to make that mistake again." He said as he jumped back onto the top of the building.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Raid on the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Death   Raid on the Death EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:01 pm

Kaz smirked. This is gonna be a little more than amusing, no doubt. Kazuya ran up the side of the building, and jumped in front of Zeo and punched him. "I really hope you don't let your guard down or this'd be no fun at all." Kazuya grabbed Zeo's arms, flipped over him while still holding onto his arms and threw him.
Back to top Go down

Raid on the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Death   Raid on the Death EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:42 pm

Kokujo tripped Zeo with his other leg wile he was defensless then landed on his hands, leaving Zeo completely open to Kazuya's attack. Then, pulling his legs back he cartwheeled onto his feet and entered his fighting stance once more.
Back to top Go down

Raid on the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Death   Raid on the Death EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:07 pm

Zeo looked at Kaz falling back as he was punched. He quickly shook it off but was then drown as he was flipped. He fell of the building but landed in a pill of water that suddenly cam alive in the form of a dragon. It was a good thing he could manipulate water. As the dragon rose to the top of the building Zeo quickly pulled a kunai and threw it at Kaz then disappeared behind him with a kunai and cut him across the arm.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Raid on the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Death   Raid on the Death EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:34 pm

Kazuya easily stepped out of the way of the kunai that was thrown at him, but was then taken off guard by Zeo appearing behind him and slashing him with the kunai. Kazuya glared at Zeo and took out a kunai of his own, and threw it at the water dragon and a shuriken at Zeo, while at the same time running at Zeo and slashing him with a kunai.
Back to top Go down

Raid on the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Death   Raid on the Death EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:32 pm

Zeo looked at Kaz and gave a small grin. The water had worked in his favor. He pulled another kunai in time to block the shuriken but the kuani grazed his arm. He ignored the blade as it cut him and attempted to land a full on punch into Kaz gut. If it worked, the plan would be a full go, if not he'd have to start over with something new.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Raid on the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Death   Raid on the Death EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:36 pm

As the kunai cut Zeo's arm, Kazuya's gaze fell on the blood trickling down his arm, and as a result lost focus of the battle and Zeo's punch landed straight into his gut without him being able to block it. Crap... he thought, his breath caught in his throat.
Back to top Go down

Raid on the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Death   Raid on the Death EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:39 pm

Zeo caught every moment of what he saw. The attention to the blood was not in the plan but it worked in his favor. "Water missles." He said as in his hand former mini water needles that shot at Kaz from the same hand he'd punched the guy with.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Raid on the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Death   Raid on the Death EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:47 pm

Kaz eyes widened and he knew he wouldn't have time to pull a kunai to block anything, so he just crossed his arms in front of him, all the needles hitting him. He flinched and looked at Zeo, and unintentionally took a step forward. A small grin spread over his face as he glanced once again at the blood on Zeo's arm. He tilted his head slightly and looked at Zeo. "Now then...let's see more of that, huh?" he said before moving with such great speed that it seemed like he just appeared in front of Zeo. "Let's see you block this," he said as he punched Zeo in the face, then kicked him straight up in the air, ignoring the pain that came from the water needles. He jumped up in the air, then kicked Zeo in the stomach, straight down to the ground, then landed forcefully on Zeo (sorta like Sasuke in the end of the Lion combo).
Back to top Go down

Raid on the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Death   Raid on the Death EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:57 pm

(That was too cool.)

Zeo landed with a sickening crunch. He sat there dazed and trying to gasp for air that his lungs needed but it wouldn't come. He then just laid back. I think he broke something... He slowly blinked. Not today..... He quickly sat up knocking Kaz off but wasn't letting him go that easily. He grabbed him by the leg and pulled him forward pu8nching him in the chest several times then slamming him into the building that he was earlier kicked into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raid on the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Death   Raid on the Death Empty

Back to top Go down

Raid on the Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next