Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Scythe Masters NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Scythe Masters EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingScythe Masters EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSScythe Masters EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Scythe Masters EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilScythe Masters EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Scythe Masters EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Scythe Masters EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Scythe Masters EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayScythe Masters EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderScythe Masters EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Scythe Masters EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Scythe Masters EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Scythe Masters EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesScythe Masters EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPScythe Masters EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Scythe Masters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Scythe Masters Empty
PostSubject: Scythe Masters   Scythe Masters EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:47 pm

Ragna sat on a bench quietly looking down at her guitar which lay across her lap. Today was one of those days that she wished there were more of the Dyne clan. It was hard being the only one left. If there were more of them they could stick together at least. But at least she had her guitar. And her....*ahem*...secret weapon, as she liked to call it. She never really used it, but if a hunter came after her, she'd have to. She looked up as she heard someone approaching her.
Back to top Go down

Scythe Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Masters   Scythe Masters EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:54 pm

Satomi need a break from all the chaos that was happening. With Kazuya a kid and the villagers still recovering from the war he felt as if the world was on his shoulders, so he decided to take a day off and go to the open. As he walked around looking for a place to sit down he spotted a girl about his age and went over to her. "Hi," he said. He'd never seen her so she must have been from another village or something.
Back to top Go down

Scythe Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Masters   Scythe Masters EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:59 pm

Ragna looked at the boy who'd come up to her. He looked about her age. "Hi there," she said with a smile. "What's up?" She'd been running into alot of people lately, but thank goodness none of them seemed hostile.
Back to top Go down

Scythe Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Masters   Scythe Masters EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Satomi returned the smile. "I'm just take a break from life," he said. He then gave an apologetic smile. "Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Satomi Migare, you are?"
Back to top Go down

Scythe Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Masters   Scythe Masters EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:05 pm

Ragna gave a small laugh at his answer. "Oh, but don't we all need one," she asked rhetorically. "Don't apologize, I didn't introduce myself either. I'm Ragna Dyne," she said with a bright smile. "And feel free to sit down. I won't bite," she said with a small giggle.
Back to top Go down

Scythe Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Masters   Scythe Masters EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:07 pm

Satomi hadn't met anyone his age in a long time so he was glad to have met Ragna. Sitting down across from her he sat back. "What are you doing out here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

Scythe Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Masters   Scythe Masters EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:10 pm

She smiled when he finally decided to sit down, and looked at him when he asked her what she was doing. "Just relaxing I guess. I don't really have much else to do nowadays," she said with a shrug. "Well, nothing besides training anyways, and that gets boring when you don't have anyone to train with." She looked at him with a curious smile. "Are you from one of the vallies?"
Back to top Go down

Scythe Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Masters   Scythe Masters EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:13 pm

Satomi wondered if she was training for something specific, or maybe she was just doing it to keep up her skills. When asked if he was from the vallies he shook his head. "Yes. I'm from the Death Valley. What about you," he asked.
Back to top Go down

Scythe Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Masters   Scythe Masters EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:16 pm

Ragna nodded when he said he was from the death valley. "Yeah, I hearda that place," she said thoughtfully. "It's supposed to be very foggy there almost every day." She looked at him as he asked what village she was from. "Oh, I'm not really from a valley," she said, looking down. "I'm not sure what you would call it. My clan kinda lived separate from our village. But the closest village to my clan was the Storm Valley," she said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

Scythe Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Masters   Scythe Masters EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:24 pm

"We learn to endure it," he responded on her comment about the fog. It actually helped them see better when it came to smoke bombs and stuff like that. "Clan?" He'd never heard of the Dyne Clan. It was a possiblity that it was a smaller Clan that stayed hidden.
Back to top Go down

Scythe Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Masters   Scythe Masters EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:29 pm

Ragna smiled. "I'm sure it helps your sight, as ironic as it sounds." She looked down at her guitar when he asked what the Dyne clan was. Well....technically he didn't ask, but he might've well have. "Mmhm. The Dyne clan is a warrior clan. Each person taken up by the Dyne clan is trained in their own special ability, whether it be a weapon, or an element, and they become a master at whatever it is they specialize in. But recently the Dyne clan is being targetted and we've been all but wiped out. Other than me there might be only one or two of us left," she explained with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

Scythe Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Masters   Scythe Masters EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:33 pm

"Sorry I asked," he said as she explained that her Clan was pretty much extinct. But why where they being targetted and by who. He looked at her closley. "Your Clan sounds interesting, what's your ablitity or weapon," he asked.
Back to top Go down

Scythe Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Masters   Scythe Masters EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:44 pm

Ragna smiled as he apologized again. "Please stop apologizing," she said sweetly and with a smile. She grinned as he asked her what her weapon was and held her guitar out in front of her by the neck with one hand. "Release," she said calmly. The guitar turned into a scythe right before their eyes. The scythe had a black handle that looked much like marble and a silver blade with a light blue tint. "My specialty is scythes," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

Scythe Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Masters   Scythe Masters EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:43 pm

Satomi nodded as she told him to stop apologizing. He guessed he just didn't want to get on her bad side. When she gripped her guitar and said release his eyes widden in awe. Her scythe was amazing. Satomi was a sucker for scythes. He spent constant hours studying them in order to improve his own. But why she had her scythe disguised as a guitar was a mystery to him. He jut kept his strapped to his back. "Nice," he said examining it. He'd never seen anything like it before.
Back to top Go down

Scythe Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Masters   Scythe Masters EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:23 pm

She gave a smile at his comment on her scythe. "Thank you. It was handed down to me from my master," she stated simply. She looked at his scythe. "I couldn't help but notice you have a scythe as well. It that your specialty too?" She wondered if he was any good with a scythe. He carried it around on his back, which meant it was probably his main weapon, so logic told her that he had to be good at it unless he was just an overall bad fighter.
Back to top Go down

Scythe Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Masters   Scythe Masters EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Satomi looked at her as she said it had been passed down. It must have been a very good scythe. "Yes," he said as she asked if was that his specialty too. Satomi was techniqually speaking a Scythe Master, but he was still learning master the Death Scythe. Besides that he used puppet mastery. "How long have you had your scythe?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

Scythe Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Masters   Scythe Masters EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:32 pm

"Hmm," she said, looking up thoughtfully as he asked how long she'd had her scythe for. "Well, technically I started my training when I was 4, but I didn't get this specific scythe until I was about 10." She looked at him with a smile. "How about you? How long've you had your scythe for?" She was actually very curious about this boy. She'd never met anyone outside the Dyne clan who mastered in scythes.
Back to top Go down

Scythe Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Masters   Scythe Masters EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:40 pm

She had started younger than he had. Two years earlier to be exact. "I've been using this scythe since I was six," Satomi said as he looked off to the side for a moment then back to Ragna. "Um, can I ask you something?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

Scythe Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Masters   Scythe Masters EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:48 pm

Ragna smiled. "So you started at a young age too," she said with a smile. She frowned a little as he asked her if he could ask her something. "Uhm, yeah sure. What is it?" she asked, her smile returning. She had a habit of never frowning for too long.
Back to top Go down

Scythe Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Masters   Scythe Masters EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:50 pm

Satomi looked down at his scythe for a second. "Have you ever heard of the Death Scythe," he asked. He wasn't sure of how many Scythe Masters were using the Death Scythe, so the chance to ask now was probably one in a life time because Ragna was the only other person he'd met who was using a scythe.
Back to top Go down

Scythe Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Masters   Scythe Masters EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:54 pm

The smile faded from Ragna's face immediately after he asked and she looked down at her own scythe as it turned back into a guitar. "Yes, I know about it. Why?" She knew how to use Death Scythe. Well, her own revised version of it, since she could never master it the way her master'd taught her. She didn't like using it. Not only did it tire her out afterwards, but the only way she could use it was by unleashing something in herself that she didn't like at all.
Back to top Go down

Scythe Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Masters   Scythe Masters EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:59 pm

Satomi looked after asking because he noticed a change in Ragna's mood. "Um, I just wanted to know is all," he said. "Your one of the first Scythe Masters I've seen in a long time, so I was curious to know if you knew anything about." He then shrugged and looked back down at his scythe. He wondered why she seemed to become so uncomfortable with the question, but he wouldn't push her.
Back to top Go down

Scythe Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Masters   Scythe Masters EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:05 pm

Ragna kept her gaze downward as he spoke. She couldn't help but give a small giggle at his use of the term 'Scythe Master'. She didn't hear that term used often, even by her master. She looked at him, her smile returning again. "I know a bit about it, but I'm no good at using it," she lied. She normally didn't like lying, but this situation was an exception. "So Satomi, you said you were a member of the Death Valley. What rank are you?" she asked curiously. She was curious to know how far he'd been able to come in ranking as a...'scythe master.'
Back to top Go down

Scythe Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Masters   Scythe Masters EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:14 pm

Satomi looked at her as she giggled but couldn't figure out why. He decided to forget it and then nodded as she said that she was no good at the Death Scythe. He then turned his attention back to her as she asked what rank he was. "I'm a Chuunin," he said.
Back to top Go down

Scythe Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Masters   Scythe Masters EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Ragna blinked. "Chuu...nin?" She wasn't quite sure what that was. She wasn't really familiar with ninja terms. She turned red with embarrassment and looked off to the side. "Uhm....what's that?" she asked in embarrassment. She felt really silly, like it was something she should definitely know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scythe Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Masters   Scythe Masters Empty

Back to top Go down

Scythe Masters

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next