Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Report (Lulu and Shen) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Report (Lulu and Shen) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingReport (Lulu and Shen) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSReport (Lulu and Shen) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Report (Lulu and Shen) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilReport (Lulu and Shen) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Report (Lulu and Shen) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Report (Lulu and Shen) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Report (Lulu and Shen) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayReport (Lulu and Shen) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderReport (Lulu and Shen) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Report (Lulu and Shen) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Report (Lulu and Shen) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Report (Lulu and Shen) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesReport (Lulu and Shen) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPReport (Lulu and Shen) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Report (Lulu and Shen)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Report (Lulu and Shen) Empty
PostSubject: Report (Lulu and Shen)   Report (Lulu and Shen) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:28 pm

(This is a continue from the Mission: Failed? Thread)

Tenkuu couldn't believe that they had thrown a Kage out of the window instead of disarming him. Now she was sitting at a desk waiting for Lulu and Shen to show up so she could fill them in on their punishment and hear the entire story. She sighed. "A window, why not a desk...." Tenkuu looked out the window then at the door as someone knocked. "Come in," she called.Two her faithful genetically engenieered ninja walked in. Well actually he belonged to her mother, her scientist had made him along with ninja others. Each had a flaw, but Nine was perfect. Tenkuu looked at Two. "What is it?"

"They're here," he said as he went over to the table and started with reports that Bell couldn't do because she was training her students on the ways of a Sannin. Tenkuu then looked at the door. "Come in you two," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report (Lulu and Shen)   Report (Lulu and Shen) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:35 pm

Lulu walked in by herself. "Actually, Lady Tenkuu," (and she used that term with no respect meant at all) "I am by myself. I told Shen that he is not to punished and as such he shouldn't come. So here I am to serve both punishments." She approached Tenkuu's desk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report (Lulu and Shen)   Report (Lulu and Shen) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:43 pm

Tenkuu sighed. "Lulu take a seat so we can get this over with," she said. "First off fill out these report papers of everything that happened," she said. She then tossed a folder in two's direction. "Send that off to the Kazekage please, it's of importance." She needed him out of the room and once he'd left she was clear. "Listen Lulu, I don't know what possessed you to throw a Kage out a window but you do realize that this could be putting the entire village in jepardy." Tenkuu then sighed. "You are the ANBU Captain T'lula," Tenkuu said. "You're suppose to make good decision. I chose you for this job because I thougt you can handle it, but I may have been wrong. This village may be going to war because you chose not to disarm the man."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report (Lulu and Shen)   Report (Lulu and Shen) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:49 pm

"Tenkuu, you have no idea what I was thinking right then. You don't know my life. I didn't want to disarm him because personally, I could care less. I threw him out the window because it was fun. And if we go to war, I'll fight them by myself. Unlike what your mind was able to conjure up, I am just as powerful as you Tenkuu. Remember? My dad chose ME for kage because of my strenghth. I simply declined that. I could take them because they are a minority village. And one more thing. I don't EVER want you to EVER call me T'lula again." She thrust the paperwork back at her. "And your capable of doing this yourself. I have things to attend to outside the village." She turned around and started out the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report (Lulu and Shen)   Report (Lulu and Shen) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:58 pm

Tenkuu looked at Lulu. "Lulu you're right, I don't get the your life. All I have to say is that sometimes I wish you wouldn't be so selfish. I don't find endangering the village fun at all. I don't even find taking on a village by myself to be smart." Tenkuu looked at the scattered paperwork. "I may not be the best Kage this village has head, and I know I'm not the strongest, but my obejctive is to keep this place safe," Tenkuu said sadly. "I iwsh you could understand that. I'm trying the best I can, but as my ANBU Captain I need your help. I need you to do your job. This isn't about strength, it's about thinking, sometimes brains can save your hide. Now I have to go speak with the Kazekage so I can fix things." Tenkuu shook her head. "Maybe you should try and show your ANBU what it means to be a leader, because they need one right now, and the way you're acting isn't helping them at all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report (Lulu and Shen)   Report (Lulu and Shen) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:03 pm

Lulu turned back around. "Maybe I wouldn't be this way if your brother wasn't the way he is lately. He just sits up in his room when he's home, which is almost never. He never spends time with me either. In fact, I think I might actually like Shen more than my boyfriend, Tenkuu! I'm careless because it seems that nothing I do matters to him. And so, I could care less if I die, oh wait! I CAN'T! I'm IMMORTAL, Tenkuu IMMORTAL!!!" She began to cry. "I will win because they'd kill me and I'd end up right back alive!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report (Lulu and Shen)   Report (Lulu and Shen) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:08 pm

Tenkuu was compeltly blown away. How had they gone from throwing a Kage out of a window to Sukai. "I'm sorry, I just got completely lost, what happened between you and Sukai?" She asked a bit confused. She wondered what was happening with the two of them. Cause personally she had no idea.

(Post in the house please, both of them?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report (Lulu and Shen)   Report (Lulu and Shen) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:13 pm

Lulu sighed. "Nothing. Nothing happened, and that's what bothers me. The reason I threw the kage out the window was because of blatent disregard for my life. That is cause by the distance in between me and Sukai. Do you understand yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report (Lulu and Shen)   Report (Lulu and Shen) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Tenkuu looked at Lulu. "I'm sorry," she said sadly as she looked down. She rubbed the side of her arm. She felt bad for what she'd said to Lulu and she also knew that she couldn't speak a word to Sukai about Lulu liking Shen more than him. That would destroy him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report (Lulu and Shen)   Report (Lulu and Shen) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:28 pm

Lulu looked down at the ground, still sobbing. "I'm sorry I did what I did, and I'm sorry for the mess I may have put the village in. It's just...Nevermind." She walked over and picked up the pile of papers on the desk. "Is that all, Tenkuu?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report (Lulu and Shen)   Report (Lulu and Shen) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:36 pm

Tenkuu put her hand on the pile. "I can handle them," she said. Tenkuu then looked up at Lulu and smiled. "Don't worry about it, I'll solve this, you go take a break okay," she said. "That's all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report (Lulu and Shen)   Report (Lulu and Shen) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:37 am

Lulu bowed to Tenkuu. "Very well. I will see you tonight." She turned and walked out of the door. When she was out of sight, she apparated to home. She was going to do something. She bet anything that Sukai and Tenkuu would disapprove, but she would do it anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report (Lulu and Shen)   Report (Lulu and Shen) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:02 am

Tenkuu sighed. "See ya," she said quietly and then looked at Two as he came in. "Thank you," she said. "Um, am I a bad Kage?"

Two looked at her as he sat down. "There's no such thing as a good or bad Kage, only the decisions that you make can be deemed good or bad. And it's up to you whether they were right or wrong," he said. "And the only way to know if they're right or wrong is to see if you regreted them. Do you?"

Tenkuu looked at her desk. "Yes...."
End Thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report (Lulu and Shen)   Report (Lulu and Shen) Empty

Back to top Go down

Report (Lulu and Shen)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1