Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Private Meeting (Shen) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Private Meeting (Shen) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingPrivate Meeting (Shen) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSPrivate Meeting (Shen) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Private Meeting (Shen) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilPrivate Meeting (Shen) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Private Meeting (Shen) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Private Meeting (Shen) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Private Meeting (Shen) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayPrivate Meeting (Shen) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderPrivate Meeting (Shen) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Private Meeting (Shen) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Private Meeting (Shen) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Private Meeting (Shen) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesPrivate Meeting (Shen) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPPrivate Meeting (Shen) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Private Meeting (Shen)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Private Meeting (Shen) Empty
PostSubject: Private Meeting (Shen)   Private Meeting (Shen) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:21 pm

Tenkuu sat at her desk. She requested for Shen to meet her. She would be discussing with him the matters of this message she'd received three days ago. As she waited she tapped her fingers on the desk. This was just too much. She bet no one else had to deal with this. Why was the Stealth always a target? When did the vallies start treating one another like this?
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting (Shen)   Private Meeting (Shen) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:32 pm

Shen walked up to the kage's building, pulling his hat off only to show the guard his headband, and putting it back on before walking in. He heard Tenkuu's fingers tapping on her desk before he saw it, so he knew that it wasn't anything good that she'd called him here for. With a sigh, he walked into her office and looked at her. "You called for me?" he asked, his normal, nonchalant attitude missing today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting (Shen)   Private Meeting (Shen) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:40 pm

Tenkuu looked at the Shen. "What I am about to tell you is not to leave this room. You will not dicusss it amongst yourself or speak of it to others about it," she said seriously. "If word gets out about this I will assume that it was you and will take needed precaution," she said. "Now, a few days ago I had a visitor. I will not reveal their identity to you. This person informed me of a spy within the village. Whoever this spy is they have access to our military information. Rival villages have started to change their battle tactics according to our data they are receiving." Tenkuu paused for a moment. "We need to find this spy and eliminate him after finding out who they work for and what are their motives. My guess is that whoever this person or persons is their villages is planning an attack on the Stealth." Tenkuu looked to the Shen. "We cannot take precautions because it will alert the spy. Or only option now is to keep alert. Any questions or information you wish to input?"
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting (Shen)   Private Meeting (Shen) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Shen stood still silently as he listened to Tenkuu. When she finished speaking, his expression was shocked. A spy...? he thought incredulously. "Do we know what valley they're from?" he asked, serious for the first time since the war ended. How could something like this happen so soon after the war? Are the other vallies crazy, everyone is still recuperating! he thought angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting (Shen)   Private Meeting (Shen) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:52 pm

Shen's reaction was different from Bell and Kenjiro's. "Actually no," she said. "I'm currently trying to figure it out," she said. She was careful not to mention that she'd said spoken with the others on this. "I'm thinking it's someone in the ANBU corps," she said.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting (Shen)   Private Meeting (Shen) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:59 pm

Shen looked at Tenkuu in shock as she said that she thought it was someone in the ANBU. "L-lady Tenkuu, are you implying that I-?" he asked, not quite able to finish the sentence. Did she think that he was the spy? He'd never do something that would compromise the security of the Stealth, she couldn't seriously think it was him, could she?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting (Shen)   Private Meeting (Shen) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:04 pm

(is that fear i sense?)

Tenkuu raised and eyebrow. "I'm not implying anything," she said. "I'm just simply stating that the only way to get access is throuh the ANBU." She then sat back in her chair and crossed her arms. "I would like to believe that I can trsut you Shen," she said. "If I didn't I wouldn't have told you what I knew," she said. "Shen, whoever this person is, they are endangering the lives of many. We cant afford another war." She then looked out the window. "Do you really think I'd have told you if I thought you were the spy," she asked turning towards him. "Because if so you'rw rong. I would have killed you on contact." Tenkuu had never been this serious, but it was time she started acting like a Kage and not a kid.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting (Shen)   Private Meeting (Shen) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:13 pm

(Never!!!!!!!)

Shen couldn't help but feel relieved as she told him that she said she trusted him and didn't think it was him. He listened as she said if she'd thought it was him, she would've killed him on sight. "I understand. You can definitely trust me Lady Tenkuu." He looked towards the window a moment before looking back at her. "If the spy is passing information onto other vallies, then they're probably passing it off as a mission. Which means there should be mission files that are described as successes, but were really never completed. Most of those would probably be single person missions," he said, looking down with his arms crossed. "In which case, I'd be more than happy to take up the missions that were done by a single ANBU and go to the specified location to check if those missions were really completed," he said, bringing his gaze back to Tenkuu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting (Shen)   Private Meeting (Shen) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:37 pm

Tenkuu nodded as Shen spoke. "I'd expect nothing less from my ANBU Captain," she said. Tenkuu then looked at the files. "I'll send you out on all the mission that came after the war," she said. "Not many have been passed out but enough to track this spy," she said. "Can you handle it?"
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting (Shen)   Private Meeting (Shen) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:48 pm

Shen blinked in surprise as Tenkuu said she'ds expect no less from her...ANBU captain. "A-ANBU Captain?" he said in shock. He nodded with a smirk as she asked if he could handle it. "You know it," he said, tilting his hat slightly. After Kenshi'd died, Shen never really thought anyone'd be able to replace him, and therefore despised anyone who became the new captain. But maybe he'd be better off being the captain, even if he could never replace Kenshi. "If I could, I'd like to start with ones closer to the Stealth. That way, I'd be more likely to find clues faster," he said, the same smirk still on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting (Shen)   Private Meeting (Shen) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:53 pm

Tenkuu smiled. "Who better to have the position than my Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja," she said feeling like this day was going to be better. "The mission is yours. Handle it whatever way you wish. From this day forward you will be third in command," she said. "If anything happened to me of Kenjiro, you would lead this village. Congradulations," she said.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting (Shen)   Private Meeting (Shen) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:59 pm

Shen grinned as Tenkuu stated who better than her Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja. He thought that nickname was rather comical. His smile faded only slightly as she said that if anything ever happened to her or Kenjiro, he'd lead the village. "I don't think we'll have to worry about that," he said, his smile returning. "I'll take the mission closest to the valley first, then I'll move further from the valley," he said with a nod. "I'll most likely be out of the valley constantly while I'm doing this, so send a bird if you need me," he said, turning with a smile. "And it's not like it'll create suspicion, since I was constantly out on missions before the war as well," he said with a sly wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting (Shen)   Private Meeting (Shen) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:20 pm

Tenkuu was glad that she'd picked him of all people. With his reputation of going crrazy for mission no one would expect him for going out. "You're right," she said. "I'll be execting reports from you," she said. Tenkuu then closed a file. "Anything else?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting (Shen)   Private Meeting (Shen) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:24 pm

Shen nodded as she said she'd be expecting reports from him, then stopped and turned to face her when she asked if there was anything else. "Yeah. Thanks for trusting me Tenkuu," he said with a small smile. "You can be sure I'll find out who's behind this," he finished before walking out with a small wave. "You take care of yourself while I'm gone," his voice said as he walked down the hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting (Shen)   Private Meeting (Shen) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:31 pm

Tenkuu nodded and watched as he left. Mission complete. She then stood up and closed the door. It was time to get to work. Closing the blinds she pulled out the files from after the mission and started through them. She would get the mission prepared.

End Thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting (Shen)   Private Meeting (Shen) Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Meeting (Shen)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1