Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingPrivate Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSPrivate Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilPrivate Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayPrivate Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderPrivate Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesPrivate Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPPrivate Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) Empty
PostSubject: Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell)   Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:14 pm

Tenkuu walked into her office and closed the door. She had set up a private meeting with Bell and Kenjiro today to discuss something that she'd learned the other day. A spy or spies where in the village. And as far as she was concerned, these guys were the only ones she could trust. Everyone else was on the lookout list. Whoever this person was, they had access to military information and some vallies were against her. Last night she considered the spy to be from the Snow. The reason being was because they had been the only village to not have an alliance with Stealth. Though she doubted Micah would go to those lengths. Either way he was on the list. Waiting for the other to show she sat in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell)   Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:46 pm

Kenjrio walked in,holding the door for Bell.He wasn't quite sure what this was about,but knew it was extremely important if she was just talking to him and Bell.This must involve the village,he thought,biting gently at the side of his lip.Which means....this involves some person or persons within the village.Which isn't good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell)   Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:14 pm

Tenkuu was thankful that Kenjiro had come. "Thank you," she said. "We'll start once Bell gets here," she said. She then looked at the door concentrating on it. This was just too strange. Who would want to threaten her village and why? Tenkuu tapped her foot lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell)   Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:52 pm

Bell stepped into the office and gave a small smile to Kenjiro and Tenkuu. Tenkuu seemed tense and Kenjiro looked like he was thinking. Something was terribly wrong. "What has happened?" She asked. She had a feeling it was not good at all. Hopefully it was nothing too serious.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell)   Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:52 am

Kenjiro smiled back and closed the door then pulled a chair out for Bell before he sat down at the table.This meeting was definitely about something bad,from how tense Tenkuu was,Kenjiro could tell.He wondered what was so bad that it could make Tenkuu this tense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell)   Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:10 pm

Tenkuu looked at the two of them. "What I am about to tell you is not to leave this room. You will not dicusss it amongst yourselves or speak of it to others about it," she said seriously. "If word gets out about this I will assume that it was one of the two and will take needed precaution," she said. "Now, a few days ago I had a visitor. I will not reveal their identity to you. This person informed me of a spy within the village. Whoever this spy is they have access to our military information. Rival villages have started to change their battle tactics according to our data they are receiving." Tenkuu paused for a moment. "We need to find this spy and eliminate him after finding out who they work for and what are their motives. My guess is that whoever this person or persons is their villages is planning an attack on the Stealth." Tenkuu looked to the two of them. "We cannot take precautions because it will alert the spy. Or only option now is to keep alert. Any questions or information you wish to input?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell)   Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:42 pm

Bell looked at Tenkuu as she spoke. This was unbelievable. "Lady Tenkuu, are you sure that you can trust this informative or yours?" She asked cautiously. "What I mean to say is that how do we know this person isn't just trying to put us in a position where we feel like a target. If we cannot trust our people then they will notice. I understand where you're coming from though. We do have to take precaution unless your informative is right. If someone is usuing our information then we have to think carefully." Bell looked at Kenjiro then back to Tenkuu. "I think we need to get an ANBU that we all can trust and have them report to you anything they've noticed that's unusual."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell)   Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:37 pm

Kenjiro listened intently.When Bell mentioned the ANBU,Kenjiro nodded."I agree but we need to make sure this ANBU is fully tied in but isn't always questioned by higher ups.We don't want them to find this out.If they found out,they'd alert others and that'd end up leading to the spy,"he explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell)   Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:42 am

Tenkuu nodded. "I understand your concern Bell but this is the best I can do for right now." Tenkuu then tapped her desk thinking of an ANBU she could truely trust. "Bell, Kenjiro, just for safety measures, I won't tell you all the name of the ANBU I will chose," she said. "Do not take this the wrong way. It will let me know if this person is the spy or not. Or if they leak information." Tenkuu then looked to the window. "Dismissed," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell)   Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:13 am

Kenjiro stood and bowed."Yes,mi lady,"he said before turning and opening the door and holding it for Bell.He hoped that Tenkuu's choices weren't ones that would turn against them,or even inform this spy of anything.If it came to it,I'll find this spy and make them talk,he thought.But only if it absolutely comes to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell)   Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:21 am

Bell smiled and stood up. "Good day Tenkuu," she said as she walked out as Kenjiro opened the door for her. "Thank you," she said. She had some training to do now. She wouldn't change her routine, that would be too suspcious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell)   Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell) Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Meeting (Kenjiro and Bell)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1