Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingEverytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSEverytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilEverytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayEverytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderEverytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesEverytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPEverytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories Empty
PostSubject: Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories   Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 5:21 pm

Sukai stood onto of one of the taller building of the Stealth Valley with his hands in his pockets. The wind blew with a light force. Sukai let out a sigh. It had been a year since the death of Sky had died and every fifteenth day of each month he'd go to his brother's grave and leave flowers. He was still depressed about the fact taht they'd never found the killers, though they knew it was the Akatsuki's. Sukai looked up at the Sky and saw his brother's image in the sky. He was smiling. He always smiled. Sky had been such a big help to him when it came to learning about his past. It was a shame that his death was in vain. "I hope you're happy brother," Sukai said as a gust of wind took the image away. He then looked down at the villagers belowe him. They all seemed at peace with themselves. Kids played in the streets and mothers called for them to be careful. Fathers stood near shop windows searching for nice thinsg for their wives shop keepers waved from there windows. Sukai smiled. Why couldn't he be that peaceful? He gave a sighed and leaned forward slightly but jerked upright as a voice said from behind him, "For you to be so easy going, you sure have alot of guilt."

(This board is open, anyone can post here, several people can post here if they like.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories   Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:56 am

"For you to be so easy goin', you sure have 'lot of guilt." Rachel rode up on her horse in a small walk. It was Alu she rode. She had goten off and saw someone on the building. She recinized him by the way he loked. She somehow got up to the top of the building (lol how) "I wouldn't imagine someone like you bein' over-depressed like this, let alone anyone eles." Rachel smirked "Psshh. I myself wouldn't let it go, i can't even let myself go..." Rachel sighed. She looked down at Sukai. "I wouldn't keep the guilt for too long if i were you." There was silence. "I'm Rachel, you?" she asked at last braking the silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories   Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:13 am

Sukai looked at the girl. She was much younger than him and head no headband to signify she was a ninja. He shrugged and looked her over once. He didn't know here, but it seemed he was about to get to know her. "It's nice to meet you Rachel," he said as he turned back to the village. "I'm Sukai," he said. "And I guess you're right, I shouldn't be guilty, but I can't let it go..." He turned towards her. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories   Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:23 pm

(I'm only four years younger)

Rachel nodded, "Lettin' go is the hardest part..." She sighed when he asked him what she was doing up here. "I recognize you from when i ride around. You looked kind of depressed, i decided to talk yo ya." This was true, but she usually never did this, today was different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories   Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:42 am

(The first time I looked at it it said six)

Sukai nodded. "Thank you," he said kindly. He then looked off towards the village. "You said you ride, does that mean you're not a ninja," he asked. "And if you aren't how did you manage to get way up here without taking any stairs," he asked with a slight grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories   Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:18 pm

(sorry i forgot to change it)

Rachel got the question off guard "Well... um..." She sighed "I have my ways" she said scratching the back of her neck. Alu was near the building grazing on some grass nearby. He looked up at the building wondering when Rachel would come down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories   Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:39 am

Sukai smiled. "Don't we all," he said as he stepped off the being and began to walk onto the air. "How long you been riding," he asked her as he started to turn upside down. It was starting to snow, but he didn't mind. As many times as he'd been to the Snow Village, this was nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories   Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:23 pm

Rachel looked at sukai. "Um... how did you... never mind." she laughed. "When i was three i started. how long have you been a ninja?" Rachel asked kicking her shoe on the roof of the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories   Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:03 pm

Sukai smiled as she asked him how'd he do it. "I can manipulate gravity," he said with a small laugh. "Wanna come out here? The view is great," he said. "And ironicly, I've been a ninja since I was three as well," he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories   Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:21 am

Rachel sighed "I've done a lot of things, but i know I'm NEVER going to do that" She did a fake smile. "Odd..." we are so alike... i might actually start to LIKE like him... maybe... She smiled right this time. "I don't like heights..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories   Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:37 pm

Sukai smiled with a small spark in his eye. "Oh alright then," he said. "Since you won't come out here with me, then I'll just have to take you out to eat somewhere," he said with a grin. "How does that sound to you?" He then turned rightside up and walked back onto the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories   Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:50 am

Rachel blushed and smiled "Sure, where do you want to go?" She asked looking at Sukai. "Alu might take us both down there if you want, he like people." As if he had heard, Alu reared up happily down below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories   Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Sukai looked down at the horse. He'd never rode a horse a day in his life and wasn't to thrilled about trying. "Um, well....how about pizza," he asked her as he glanced back to her. "Does that sound okay, and for the record, I've never rode a horse." He said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories   Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:11 pm

Rachel nodded "Pizza sounds great!" She said happily. "Well, do you want to ride him or have him walk along side? He won't mind either way." She looked down at the ground. "Now how to get off the building anyway..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories   Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:26 pm

Sukai smiled. "Let's ride," he said as he walked over to her. "Come on," he said. "I'm going to help you down." His eyes then turned pale blue. "Down we go," he said as he picked her up. He then walked to the edge of the building and dropped down. But they didn't fall. They floated down like a soft feather. When they were on the ground he put her down. "There we go," he said. "Easy as pie, how do you feel?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories   Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:26 pm

Rachel nodded as he said to ride. When he picked her up, she let him. She always had someone who would help her in some things. When he put her down and asked her something she said "Fine," she gave a small whistle. "Memories, that's for sure." She said when Alu came running and lay his muzzle in Rachel's hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories   Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:26 pm

Sukai smiled. He had no cluue what she was talking about when she said something about memories, but that was okay. He then watched her and the horse. "The place isn't far from here," he said. "And everything's on me." Deep down Sukai felt guilty. Lulu would have been mad probably if she knew he was taking another girl out to eat. But him and Rachel were just friends though. He shrugged. Sukai hadn't seen Lulu in a while anyway, he wondered if she was still on that mission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories   Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:34 pm

(oh, i sense jealousy coming)

Rachel pulled Alu's reins to get him to move forward. She stepped up and slipped on his back. He was bareback and had rope reins on. "Come on up" She said gripping the reins tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories   Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:28 am

Sukai smiled. He then walked up to the horse. He'd never seen anything like it before and wasn't quite sure about this. "Alright," he said as he climbed onto the horse. "If you down about two blocks then take a left you'll see it," he said. He swallowed nervously. This is not going to end well, please let me make it there in one peice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories   Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:16 pm

Alu shook his head as Sukai got on. Rachel had him got slowly at first but went into a small trot. She let her grip loosen slowly. as they came up to the turn. The turned easily and She stopped Alu and let sukai off first. "It takes time to get used to it." she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories   Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Sukai smiled as he got off. "Yea..." He then pointed to the door. "Come onn," he said as he pened it. "Ladies first," he said in a polite manner. He then waited for her to come through the door so they could take their seats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories   Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:13 pm

Rachel followed sukai trusting Alu to stay where he was. She walked through the door and waited for sukai to come in. She never liked to lead in an unfamiliar place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories   Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:06 pm

Sukai closed the door as she walked in and then he lead her to a table near the back. "Waiter," he called quietly. The waiter dressed in a white apron walked up. He looked rather bored with his job and Sukai knew that he should brighten up his day with a big tip. "We'd like to order," he said. The waiter nodded so Sukai continued. "I'd like a pepperoni and sausage pizza," he said. Sukai then looked to Rachel. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories   Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:46 pm

Rachel sat down and leaned back in her chair. She gave a smile when sukai asked her what she wanted. "Pepperoni and... bacon pizza, and a coke, no wait... root bear" she put her hand behind her head and looked up. There was a bug! A cute bumble bee!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories   Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:40 am

The waiter nodded then walked away. Sukai watched Rachel looked up at a bee. "Hey Rachel, where you born here in the Stealth," he asked as he sat back in his chair and gazed out the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories   Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories Empty

Back to top Go down

Everytime I Think Back I Just Remember the Bad Memories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next