Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Lost Memories NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Lost Memories EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingLost Memories EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSLost Memories EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Lost Memories EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilLost Memories EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Lost Memories EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Lost Memories EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Lost Memories EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayLost Memories EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderLost Memories EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Lost Memories EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Lost Memories EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Lost Memories EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesLost Memories EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPLost Memories EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Lost Memories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:06 pm

Kazuya sat under a table, shivering. They were talking...no, they were arguing...and he knew it was about him. "The kid's going to get out of control, you know this!" he heard Him shout. Tears rolled down Kazuya's face. He could only see their feet, and he knew that they couldn't see him.
"He's just a boy though, Kaz, he's only nine!" he heard the woman plead. Kazuya sat under the table, he had no clue what they were talking about, but when they yelled like this, it could mean nothing but bad things to come.
"He's not a boy! He's an experiment gone wrong! Your experiment! He's nothing but a guinea pig."
"So what, we'll fix him, it's not that big a deal!"
"No, we need to put it out of it's misery before it gets more out of control than it already is."
"I...I don't understand, are you suggesting that we....that we kill him?" he heard the woman say.
"No, I'm suggesting that you take responsibility for what your little experiment caused and kill it."
Kazuya sat under the table and couldn't help but give a small hiccup because he was crying. He could feel both their gazes turn to the table. He saw the woman's legs moving towards the table and he backed up a little. The woman bent down to look under the table at Kazuya. He couldn't see her face because the light was so bright. She tried to reach her hand out slowly to take his hand. "Kazzy, it's okay, you can come out."
"No!" Kazuya yelled and he stayed right where he was. He saw her hand moving closer to him and bit it. The taste of blood filled his mouth and he ran out of the building into the streets.

Kazuya gasped and sat up, breathing heavily. He looked around. He wasn't at his house. He was sitting in the open. He remembered that man...he was named after him, but he knew that wasn't his father. He sniffed the air, then quickly covered his nose. The scent of blood was surrounding him completely. He looked around to find out where it was coming from. When he looked down at his clothes, he found that that was where it was coming from. His clothes were completely covered in blood. His eyes widened and he looked at his hands. They had blood stains on them too. He stood up and quickly took his jacket off. It was zipped shut before, so there was no blood on his shirt underneath his jacket. He started shaking lightly. Where did it come from.....? He looked to the trees where he heard a small rustle. He gave a small growl and said "Who's there?!" sounding a little panicked.

(p.s. for anyone who's gonna post here, there was a massacre in some random village that was a little ways away from here the night before)
Back to top Go down

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:10 pm

Bat walked into the open. He didn't feel like sitting around the Akatsuki hideout all day so he took a walk. As he did he passed a town that had been demolished. Blood and gore were everywhere and this made him smile. "They all suffered," he said. "I wonder who could have done such a thing," he said as he continued to walk along until he spotted a boy. He was covered in blood. Could it have been him? He walked out of the bushes as he was spotted. "The panick in your voice shows that you're weak." He said coldly. "Are you th one who slaughtered those people back there?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:16 pm

Kazuya looked at the kid and tried to get his breathing under control. If it was him, he had never killed as many people as there was blood on his jacket. But...it couldn't've been him. P..people...? What people....? he thought. "What people," he said slowly.
Back to top Go down

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:20 pm

Bat's eyes were narrow like a cats eyes. "You don't know, or you don't remember," he said. He tilted his head and pointed down towards the town. "There," he said. He was starting to think that this boy wasn't responsible, though the blood on his clothing was clear. But he might have been framed too. Bat hissed with annoyance. He'd have to trace the scents of the killer.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:25 pm

(y r u hissing...? 0.o)

Kazuya looked at the kid. Who is this....? "Neither..err...both....I don't know, okay?" he said, putting his hand on his head. Memories from that day were swarming through his head and all he wanted was for them to all just stop.
Back to top Go down

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:31 pm

(Idk, he's a little crazy.)

Bat gave a sly grin. "You're so lost it's pathetic," he said with a small laugh that sounded way to evil for his age. He shook his head. "Don't you want to see the town you slaughtered. I don't think anyone lived." He said. "They all suffered a great deal, it's too bad I missed that joy." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:36 pm

(Jeez, ya think! Omg!)

A...a town?! he thought, his eyes widening a little. "An..an entire town is gone?" he asked. His breath seemed to be caught in his throat at the moment. He wasn't the kind of person who'd slaughter an entire town! But.....he had no idea how he'd got in the open and his clothes were blood-stained.
Back to top Go down

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:40 pm

Bat gave another laugh. "Yes, an entire town, can't you hear?" He asked more sharply. He shook his head. "What you don't beileve me," he asked. He looked at Kazuya examining him. "You know, ay survivers will come after you. You look as if you've killed an entire town.. look at your clothing." He said pointing at him.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:44 pm

Kazuya already knew what his clothes looked like. He shook his head a little, his teeth sharpening. "I did not kill an entire town," he said a little defensively. He knew that probably wasn't true, but he wanted it to be..more than he ever wanted anything else to be, he wanted what he'd just said to be true.
Back to top Go down

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:51 pm

Bat looked up at Kazuya. His eyes were feirce. "How can you just say that. Look at your clothing. Denying what you know is true is just pointless. You're weak if you can't accept it," he said. He could feel his wings coming out and his psyco vamp side arising. He clenched his fist. "You're weak, you don't deserve to live," he said eyes narrowed. He pulled out Nightshade. A blade that was silver with a black handle with gold intwined in it. "I'll have Nightshade devour you for your weakness and put an end to your miserable life!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:56 pm

Kazuya snarled at him, his teeth fully out now. He knew this meant a fight and something about this kid, got him really out of wack. So much so that both his wolf and vampire side were coming out at the same time. "Try it," he growled. "And you're dead."
Back to top Go down

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:59 pm

Bat gave a laugh that would send chills down Deidara's spin. "You think I'll die by the likes of you. In your dreams," he said. Nightshade began to glow with a green aura that surrounded the blade. "I'm going to end you." He said. His voice was beginning to change. It didn't sound so much like a kid anymore, it sounded more mature, older. This was the first stage of his psyco vamp side. "Are you ready to die!"
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:06 pm

The hair on the back of Kazuya's neck stood on end just hearing this kid. What is he...? Kazuya could feel his nails turning claw-like and he snarled at Bat. "I should be asking you that," he growled, his voice sounding more raspy than it was before.
Back to top Go down

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:15 pm

(Snarled? He snarled at me? WTF man!)

Bat gave another laugh. "You have no idea what you've just stumbled into." He said. "You think I'm scared of a little crossbreed like you," he asked. He gave a sly smile and looked at the ground. "Relly, if you think that you're pathertic." He said lifting his sword up atKaz. "I'll put you to sleep for good." He looked up. "And then you can suffer in the pits of hell!"
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:21 pm

(lmao!!!!)

Kazuya took a step back. "What the hell are you, kid?" he growled. All of a sudden Kazuya felt this incredible and uncontrollable lust for blood. His pupils almost immediately dilated and Kazuya lunged at Bat and tried to slash him with his claws. And he was fully aware of what he was doing. He was starting to realize that it probably was him who killed those villagers the kid was talking about.
Back to top Go down

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:26 pm

Bat eyes shinned. "I'm the devil's son," he said as he flew into the air to avoid Kazuya. "I'm Bat, weilder of the demon sword Nightshade, and you're demise," he said as he landed behind Kazuya. He then started walking towards him. "May I have the pleasure of knowing your name before I end you," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:32 pm

Kazuya glared at Bat as he flew up, then jumped away from him as he landed behind Kazuya. Kazuya stood up straight and looked at Bat, his eyes a golden yellow color. "My name is Kazuya Auren. I am the hybrid of the Death Valley." (oooh, what a neat nickname) "But unfortunately for you, I don't plan on dying by your hand or your blade," he said with a small grin. Kazuya pulled out a kunai and spun it on his finger.
Back to top Go down

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:36 pm

Bat grinned widely. His teeth were like throns. "Do you really think that a kunai will kill me, let alone slow me down," he said. He took a step forward and a second later he was beside Kaz. (No comment on the height diffrence here) "If so then I'll end you right now," he said. His voice hung on the wind and then Nightshade's blade was aiming in the direction of Kaz's side. "Devour."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:40 pm

(lol)

Kazuya growled and jumped away from Bat. "I don't like fighting children, but I'll make an exception this time," he growled as he quickly ran up to Bat and kicked him. His yellow eyes shined with bloodlust.
Back to top Go down

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:51 pm

Bat fell backwards and slid across the ground. He dug razor sharp nails into the ground to stop himself. Blood started to pour from his lips. "Don't you get it Kazuya Auren, I may be a child, but I'm not one to take lightly," he said. "As for me, I'd kill anyone who is weak. Those who can't fend for themselves are just holding back the world. They slow you down and once you've fallen behind you become one of them. To spare lives is like living a future killer live. If that's what you want then so be it!!!" He said giving a small chuckle.

"I love to kill for fun. To watch as the weak suffer. The spill of blood fascinates me. But unlike you, I can control myself," he said. "I just choose not to." He looks at Kaz his eyes narrowed. "You don't stand a chance against me and if you think you can than show me." He took annother step forward. "I'm going to watch as your blood pour from you body like an overflowing cup," he said. "Nightshade, it's tme to get your fill," he said as he started to advance on him. Each step was quick and started to become unseen. When he was only a foot infront of Kaz he looked up at him with a smirk and brought the sword up to his chest in attempt to stab him.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:58 pm

Kazuy'a took a step back, the blde cutting him only a little. He flinched. The blade was made of silver, and he still hadn't learned how to reduce it's effect. He felt his chest burning from even that slight contact with it. He growled lightly as he glared at Bat. "Killing people for the fun of it? You're sickening, child," he said as he punched him.
Back to top Go down

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:06 pm

Bat didn't try to block the punch but when it made contact he didn't flinch. "No, I'm not," he said. "It's in my blood to kill, why should I ignore it like everyone else does." He said. "I wont deny what I desire." He looked at Kaz. "Hmph, I bet you do don't you." He said. His voice was cold and held a hint of bitterness. "I can tell you don't know who you are. But you don't deny what you are. You fear what you might do. Like that town back there." His eyes shinned with hate. "Do you fear that others will hate you because of what you are Kazuya!" Bat shook feircly. (No he's not having a seizure.)

"People like you is what make me sick. You're weak and you don't deserve to live...you should be dead. You're a coward," he hissed. He gripped his blade and brought it upwards so that it would slice across Kazuya again. "I'll show you no mercy for your weakness!" He hated the weak with bitter hatred. He hated people who couldn't handle themselves. That depended on others to help them. Those people were the one that he despised most. He wanted them dead. All of them!
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:09 pm

Kazuya glared at Bat, his eyes shining with hate now. "I don't care if people hate me becuase of what I am!" he snarled, grabbing the blade of the sword as it came up, then lifted it up and punched Bat away, along with his sword. He growled. "The whole reason I fight is to see bloodshed, I just don't kill people for it! Not killing doesn't make me weak, and it sure as hell doesn't make me a coward!" he said, breathing heavily now.
Back to top Go down

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:11 pm

(If he doesn't stop snarling at me I swear I'll rip his tongue out!)

Bat flew across the ground landing on his stomach he sat there for a second trying to dismiss the aftershock of the hit. "You say you don't kill for the fun of it, but isn't that what we're suppose to do," he said. He stood up. "You're not so weak though.....if you care nothing for people hating you." He picked up Nightshade. "You're a coward." Bat looked at Kazuya for the first time showing his eyes, they were silver with a blue pupils instead of black. "If you don't....kill.....then how do you survive? Aren't you a Hybrid?" He asked. His voice was much more calmer and the child's voice was coming back.

"What's you purpose in life Kazuya Auren," he asked. His wings recided and the faint green aura around Nightshade faded away. "What is you purpose for living, if you don't live to kill. How do you survive in a word that you don't belong in. When the very society that you live in despises you. You and another are the only of your kind. Eventually you'll have to kill. Life isn't easy." Bat's voice was completly back to normal and the changes he'd had going into his Psyco Vamp stage died away. "People will come after you. You are an existinct species even before you have began." He said.

Bat didnt understand Kazuya. He was diffrent from the rest of the vampires and wolves that he'd ever met. Most of them enjoyed killing, but this one was diffrent. This one didn't kill when he wanted bloodshed. Why not? Bat shook his head. He was staring to hate Kazuya more and more. Don't worry, he's just all talk, he can't harm us because he's weak remember. We'll crush him like a fly, his darker side said in his head.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:12 pm

(lmao, u know that's just a form of growling, right?)

I'm not a coward, Kazuya thought angrily. Kazuya stood up straight and looked at Bat as his voice started to turn back to normal (when he was fighting, he was standing half crouched down, kinda like a wolf, but not all the way). His eyes remained their yellow-gold color as he looked at Bat. "My purpose? My purpose is to fight, that's why I was created. I know I will be saught after in order to be killed. And I know, when that times comes, I will have to kill. But for now, I choose not to." Kazuya let a grin slide across his face. "Because when they do come after me, they'll have trained for that moment. They'll be powerful. And then it will be even more of a joy to fight them." He tilted his head, the grin remaining on his face, allowing his vampire teeth to show. "I won't let the Hybrids die out," he said. "I will become their leader, and because of that, the Hybrids will survive. There will be as many Hyrbids as there are full-blooded vampires or full-blooded wolves." He remembered everything now, as all the memories came flooding back into his head. He remembered when he first woke up after being created, he remembered that bastard Kaz that he'd made his new mission in life to kill, he remembered how he was raised. The only thing he couldn't remember was the lady's name. He continued to look at the little child, his breathing becoming regular again, but his eyes wouldn't change back. He didn't want them to or else he feared that he'd forget everything he just remembered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Memories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next