Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Lost Memories - Page 4 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingLost Memories - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSLost Memories - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilLost Memories - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayLost Memories - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderLost Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesLost Memories - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPLost Memories - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Lost Memories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Lost Memories - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:56 pm

Bat stood outside the door. He'd rather not go in until he completely had to. He was looking at the ground Kazuya started to growl. He looked up some. "How much do I know," he repeated slowly. "I know alot," he said. "But does it matter?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:03 pm

Kazuya looked at Bat through narrow eyes. "No...I guess it doesn't." He turned and looked around again. He gave a small sigh. "This is the first place they started to contemplate how to even create an Ersatz...These people tried to destroy the entire lab with her in it. The same people who had encouraged her to create it in the first place," he said, little emotion showing in his voice. He hardly even realized while he was talking that the whole time he had reffered to himself as "it", just as Kaz had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:08 pm

Bat shrugged and gave a small grin. "Is that what you are Kazuya. Are you an 'It'. Does your existence mean nothing to you. IF not then let me put an end to you and end you were you stand." He said leaning against the blade.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:13 pm

Kazuya gave a light growl at Bat. "You sure are eager to kill me aren't you? My existence serves to kill Kaz and lead the Hybrids. It does mean something," he growled. "So Bat, you never did answer my question. Why is it such a shame that I don't remember what I did?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Bat looked at Kazuya. "You growling at me is becoming very annoying," he said. "I was trying not to say anything before, but you just crossed the line." He said. "I gave you the name of that woman you'd been looking so desperate for even though she wanted you dead because Kaz said so. She's nothing but a slave to him, just as you are to killing him." He narrowed his eyes. "It's a shame because you started here. Because you were created to be the ultimate weapon and yet you can't remember anything that happened only hours ago," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:19 pm

Kazuya looked at Bat for a few moments before looking down, his eyes slightly narrow. "I never said I was looking for her," he said, still looking down. "They made a mistake when they created me," he said looking at Bat. "They gave me free will. And if I wanted to, I could stop searching to kill Kaz. But see, the thing is, I don't want to stop looking for him." He gave a cold laugh. "That doesn't make me a slave to it, kid. And, heh, as for my memory? I was created with alot of glitches. Especially since I was the first of my kind. The memory loss, the fact that I was designed to enjoy pain, my whole existence is a glitch in itself," he said with a small laugh. I think I'm finally getting to understand what this kid is up to....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:00 pm

Bat gave a grin. "Sure you're not looking for her," he said with heavy sarcasim. "Do you not enjoy your free will Kazuya. Would you rather be a slave to the man who created you and wishes to destroy you?" He gave wicked grin.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:26 pm

Kazuya looked at Bat. "Of course I enjoy having free will. I would never choose to be a slave to Kaz." He gave a laugh along with a small grin. "Have you ever heard stories of people destroyed by their creations? That is going to be his life story pretty soon," he said with a laugh. Just the thought of it made him simply eccentric.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:37 pm

Bat just looked at him. "If you enjoy your freedom then don't complain about it." He snapped. "I hate people who contradict themselves, and I truly hate hypocrites. He leaned against the blade and started to say back and forward. "Stories of people who create something that's suppose to be sooo great thought that very creation ends up killing them. Hmph." Bat eyes narrowed and he turned around pulling Nightshade out of the ground. "Survivors? No. Ninja." He grinned. "They're going to go mad when they see this dump," he said kicking over a bucket.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:43 pm

Kazuya looked around and lightly sniffed the air. Over the smell of the blood, he could faintly smell other more unfamiliar scents. "I'm sure they will be," he said with a light grin. Kazuya frowned a little. For the first time, he was actually looking forward to killing. It was no longer just the fighting he looked forward to, it was now the killing. He looked around and couldn't help but give a small grin. "Come out come out wherever you are, ninja."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:46 pm

Bat eyes glowed lightly. He wanted to unleash his true powers, but that was for a time of more importance. Not even his darker side could force him to use the true demon blade he held. He looked at Kazuya. "You're kill ninja who were just passing through and cleaning up the slaughter of this village?" He asked with a grin. "I thought you didn't like to kill for fun unless you had to," he said mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:51 pm

Kazuya looked at Bat, not letting himself frown, not even a little. "Who said that I was looking to kill them? Who says I wasn't just looking to get a good fight out of them?" he said with that same small grin. Kazuya looked around again. "And I'm sure they were sent here to find out what happened, so they'll be looking for whoever slaughtered this village."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Bat eyes narrowed. "The look in your eye says it all," he said. He swung Nightshade in a small arc and when the first ninja came out Bat didn't hesitate to take him out. The guy was sliced out of the air and then several more ninja came behind him. "This will be a very big waist of time," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:21 pm

Kazuya looked around at the ninja and grinned. Terrific.. He grabbed one of the ninja's arms that was coming at him and forced his hand through the guys stomach. "One down," he said with a slight laugh. He had no clue as to why he was enjoying himself so much. He thought he had trained himself to enjoy fighting, more than killing. He kicked another ninja into the air, to collide with the roof and punched the guy into a wall as he fell back down. "Two down," he said with another small laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:25 pm

Bat grinned at Kazuya's little spree of killing. "I bet this is just the way you did this town," he said stepping on a ninja's throat. "Those who can't protect themselves don't deserve to live," he said as he crush his airway. He then walked to another ninja driving the sword into his chest. "This is too easy for me," he said. "Maybe I should let you kill them instead," he said. Sarcasim dripped from his voice like stone.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:39 pm

Kazuya frowned at Bat's comment, then gave a small laugh. "You're probably right too." Kazuya felt his nails growing into claws and grabbed a ninja by the front of his head and looked at him with a grin, feeling his claws digging into the side of his head, he threw the ninja into(through) a wall. He looked back at Bat. "As much as I'd love that," he said with a small laugh. "If I recall, you enjoy killing too," he finished with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:45 pm

Bat eyes were shinning. "Hmm, so you do listen afterall," he sad. He gave a grin. "I guess I could join in but these guys aren't of my level. Their below," he said as a ninja appeared behind him. Bat grabbed his wrist and snapped it into two. He listened as the bones made a sickening crack. "You shall suffer," he said as he punched the guy in the chest. Ribs snapped and cracked and then the guy went limp.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:49 am

Kazuya watched as Bat killed ninja after ninja. What am I doing....I was designed to kill, but.... Kazuya's eyes looked down slightly to a kunai that was being held to his throat. He turned his head slightly and gave a small grin. "Hello there ninja." Kazuya quickly grabbed the kunai and stabbed the ninja in the stomach with it then took out another kunai with an exploding tag on it and stabbed the ninja with it and jumped back. "Later," he said as the tag exploded, causing a cracking sound in the roof above them. Kazuya looked up at the ceiling and grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:21 am

Bat looked at the ceiling. "That wasn't very smart," he said lightly. He kicked a ninja into a wall and then another making his way to the door. Just as he was getting there three ninja blocked the way. Grins on their faces. "You think you're a threat to me," he asked them. Nightshade started to glow with his green aura. "You're going to die were you stand," he said tearing the ninja apart with a slice of his blade. Bat walked out the door wondering if Kazuya would make it out alive.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:34 am

Kazuya watched Bat walk out and grinned. Bout time kid... He looked around at the remaining ninja. "Time for you to die," he said grinning. He took out three kunai with exploding tags on them and threw them at the ceiling, running swiftly out of the house before they went off. He looked back at the ruined house with a grin and his eyes turned back to their normal black color. Dammit, what did that house do to me....it was only in there....I only wanted to kill in there....or maybe it was this kid, he thought, looking at Bat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:41 am

Bat watched as the house collapsed with the explosion take out the remaining ninja. "Over that fast, what a boring fight." He said. He put Nightshade in the ground and leaned against him. He looked at Kazuya. "Did you have fun," he asked. Bat's eyes held a small shine to them as he waited for Kazuya's answer.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:22 pm

Kazuya looked at Bat with a small grin. He gave a small laugh. "Hmhm...more fun than I've ever had just fighting someone. And....I can't say I regret it either," he said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:17 pm

Bat gave a small smile. "That's nice to hear," he said. He shrugged and looked at the ground. "After a while you'll be looking for someone more of a challenge, I know I am. Fighting people who are weak isn't helping me. I want someone who will make me actually try." He said. "That person might be you one day, but it depends. You're still not on my level, yet," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:06 pm

Kazuya looked at Bat with a small grin. "I'm always looking for a good challenge." He looked back at the house. Those ninja were weak, but it was still a joy killing them... Kazuya put his arms behind his head. "So I'm guessing this means you're gonna let me live to fight you another day?" he asked with a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:22 pm

Bat eyes flickered. "Don't push your luck," he said with a smile. "The next time we fight wont be the next time we met, but one day when I know you're ready to handle what I'm bringing then we can fight....to the death, or until one of us can't fight anymore." He said. He looked up. "Kazuya, let me ask you a question, are you afraid of death?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Memories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next