Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Lost Memories - Page 5 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Lost Memories - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingLost Memories - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSLost Memories - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Lost Memories - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilLost Memories - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Lost Memories - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Lost Memories - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Lost Memories - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayLost Memories - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderLost Memories - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Lost Memories - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Lost Memories - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Lost Memories - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesLost Memories - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPLost Memories - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Lost Memories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

Lost Memories - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:33 pm

Kazuya looked down at him. Am I afriad of death....? Kazuya held himself back from laughing and just gave a light grin instead. "No, I'm not afraid of death." The truth was, some days more than others, he welcomed it. But this wasn't one of those days fortunately. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:39 pm

Bat looked at him. "Because I wanted to make sure you were worth fighting." He said. "If you don't fear death then you fight without worrying about it. When it's on your mind then you become weak and clumsy making the fight less interesting," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Kazuya couldn't help but laugh this time. He was starting to like this kid. "You're not gonna have to worry about that when you fight me. I fight with everything I have regardless of whether I fear death or not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:11 pm

"Hmph, we'll see about that when the time comes," he said. He looked at the sky and sighed. "I should be getting back to the Hideout," he said. He didn't feel like going back there at the moment, but things didn't always work in his favor. He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:25 pm

"Yeah, I guess we will, won't we?" Kazuya smiled and nodded a little. "Yeah, I heard the leader can be real rough if you're not there sometimes." He shrugged. "Word gets around."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:28 pm

Bat grinned. "He doesn't scare me, I could take him anytime," he said in a kiddish voice that met his age for the first time. He smirked. "Deidara's a pain but i respect him because he has the will to live and he's strong. He doesn't fear anything. Most of the Akatsuki are like that but he's different, that's why I joined in the first place," he said. That and to get away from him...
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:27 pm

Kazuya gave a small grin. "Well, I hope the next time he plans an attack somewhere I might get a chance to fight him. It sounds to me like he might be a challenge," he said with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:33 pm

Bat grinned. "There's no might be in that," he said. He put his hand on is head. "Deidara will be a challenge, just make sure you don't get in the way of his explosives," he said. Bat sighed. "I'm going to get in some major trouble for fooling around with you." He shrugged. "Guess I'll just have to take it, it's too bad it's going to add onto my headache."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:43 pm

Kazuya looked at the kid. "Hm, you're probably right. All I can say is good luck, kid. I look forward to fighting you in the future," he said, holding his hand out to Bat (handshake?).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:47 pm

Bat gave a small grunt. "Please, 'good luck'," he said mockingly. "I'm not like the others, I'm not going to sit around get slapped about like his rag doll," he said his voice was cold but it quickly faded. He shook Kazuya's hand. "Same here," he said as he faded away with a final grin.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:54 pm

Kazuya gave a small grin, but it quickly faded when he realized he was still in the middle of a massacred town. He gave a small shudder and started walking out of it. One single thought was passing through his head as he was leaving. I'm not fit to live in a village with innocent people in it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Memories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5