Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Lost Memories - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingLost Memories - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSLost Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilLost Memories - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayLost Memories - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderLost Memories - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesLost Memories - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPLost Memories - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Lost Memories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Lost Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:14 pm

Bat just looked at him. "I don't understand you. You'd wait till they become more poweful, yet, you know you'll beat them." He said slwoly. "What's the point in that." He asked. "You say you'll become their leader, but if you don't kill tehy'll keep coming back your Hybrids." Bat took a step forward. "Are you sure you can protect them all?" He asked. He looked directly at Kazuya. His eyes were blank. "Do you have what it takes to care for an entire group, can you hold up under pressure, are you willing to watch them die when you can't save them?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:23 pm

Kazuya grinned. "The point? The point of it is....that when they do come back, they won't die so easily. They'll fight to their last breath, and here's something we both enjoy, the longer he lives, the more he suffers," he said, not realizing that he had someone particular in mind when he said that. His eyes narrowed and the grin spread wider across his face. "I will protect them all. And soon enough, we'll be just as accepted as the vampires or wolves are. As time goes on, they'll all learn to live with us, like they learned to live with them. And after killing an entire town, and not losing my sanity," he said with a small laugh. "I think I'll be able to hold under pressure. And...as for that question of yours, will I be willing to watch them die.....I will save them if I can...but if I can't, then the one who killed them will be the next to die. I will kill them the exact same way they killed my hybrid," he said with a small grin. He finally accepted the fact that he'd slaughtered the town. There was no point in denying it any longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:40 pm

Bat eyes flashed. Maybe he does have the determination to prove he can be their leader, he thought. He smiled with a devilish grin. Make him prove it, his darker side mused. Bat wanted this to be his fight without his darker side taking over. "If you mean...what you say...then show me," he said pulling out Nightshade once more.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:45 pm

Kazuya's eyes flashed a little as he grinned. Now he was in the mood for a fight. He ran over his teeth with his tongue, the same grin on his face. He pulled a kunai. "Whatever you say kid," he said. His teeth grew once again into fangs, and he threw the kunai at Bat, knowing he would either dodge left, right, or up. Kazuya ran at Bat. If he dodged up, Kazuya'd uppercut him, if he dodged right he'd roundhouse kick him, and if he dodged left, he'd punch him. But if he refused to move because he'd tried to anticipate his moves, he's simply punch him straight on. He ran up to Bat and.....(insert appropriate attack here. lol, jk)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:51 am

Bat grinned. He knew that he had only one choice if he wanted to avoid both the kunai and the punch. He stepped back using Nightshade as a blocker he knocked the kunai back at Kazuya and then drew his arm up to return the punch. He doubted it'd make contact so he had to make a back up for this went too far.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:30 pm

As Kazuya saw the kunai returned back at him, he pulled out an exploding tag, caught the kunai and attached the tag to it, and threw it down. Kazuya quickly moved out of the way of the punch in the commotion of the explosion and grabbed the kids arm, throwing him across the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:31 pm

Bat knew that the explosive tag who'd cause a distraction but he couldn't do anything about it. So instead of blocking it he just let it explode and then he was caught by Kazuya. His eyes followed the hybrid as he was thrown to the ground. He laid on the ground looking at the sky for a second. Kill him Bat, Psyco Vamp hissed in his head. Tear him apart. He can't beat us. Bat closed his eyes. Everything was silent except for his heartbeat which was very slow. "I'll kill you," he said his eyes opening. He stood up and Nightshade began to glow with a green aura. "Get ready to suffer," he said as he sent a wave of darkness towards Kazuya.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:25 pm

(Are you in Buffalo already?)

Kazuya's eyes flashed. Bring on the pain, kiddo, he thought silently, as a grin spread over his face. His eyes narrowed as the darkness came towards him. What in the world...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:45 pm

(yep)

Bat moved his hand slightly until the darkness had Kazuya in a death grip. "Shall I make this painless or not," he said. He closed his hand and the grip tightened. "You're strong, I'll give you that," Bat said to Kazuya. "But strength will get you know where if your emotionally unstable." He smirked. "Ask me what I mean by that." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:49 pm

Kazuya tried to escape the darks' grip, but found himself unable to. He looked at Bat and grinned. "As painful as you can make it, kid." He gave a small smirk. "Fine, I will. What do you mean by that." he said more as a statement than a question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:52 pm

Bat looked at him with silver eyes. "You enjoy suffering?" He asked him with a small grin. He tightened the grip even more. But he wouldn't kill Kazuya, not yet, he had to answer his question first. "Do you know where she is?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:57 pm

Kazuya felt the grip tighten and flinched a little. Kazuya looked at the kid, his eyes turning back to normal. "S..she? Who are you talking about?" He had a feeling he knew, which is why his eyes turned back to normal. Could he be talking about that lady...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:20 pm

Bat loosened the grip some. "What am I talking about," he said with a grin. "Don't you know. The woman that you can't figure out. Does she play a big role in your life Kazuya. Do you know who she is," he asked. with a smile. "Do you know where she is?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:25 pm

Kazuya looked at Bat, his eyes blank. "H-how do you know about her...?" Kazuya remembered everything about her except her name. He remembered that she raised him like she was his mother...His eyes widened slightly as he remembered why he didn't remember her name. He had never known it to begin with. For eight and a half years he hadn't known her name. He'd just used to called her mom. He looked at Bat, then off to the side. "I have no clue where she is," he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Bat smiled. "Do you want to know. Think before you answer that question," he said with a sly grin. "You might not want the answer as badly as you think. Do you want to know her name?" He asked. He released his grip completely. "You know nothing, why do you want to kill Kaz so badly?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:39 pm

Kazuya looked in surprise as the kid let his grip go. His hand clenched into a fist as Kaz's name was mentioned. "I want to kill that bastard Kaz because he tried to have the same lady who raised me, kill me." Do...do I really want to know where she is...? She...she did try to kill me.... he thought. He looked at Bat, his eyes cold. "Where is she?" He'd doubted that her and Kaz still did anything together after that day, but he would ask anyways. "Where are they? Kaz and that lady, where are they?" he asked, still not calling the lady his mother. He wouldn't ever call her that again. Not after that day.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:39 am

Bat gave a small grin as Kazuya expressed his feelings. "You truly don't known do you." He said. He gave a dismissing wave and then turned his head. "Why should I mess up your search," he said walking away. "You seem to be doing fine on your own." He put Nightshade back in it's case. "You don't need me."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:14 am

Kazuya growled and ran to Bat, picking him up by the front of his shirt. "Where are they?!" he growled, his eyes gleaming yellow-gold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:25 pm

Bat looked at Kazuya his eyes narrowed. "Why should I tell you," he snapped. What was this guys problem. "How do you even know she's alive and what's the point in finding them in the first place." He asked silver eyes gleaming. "I don't understand you Kazuya. They don't want anything to do with you!" He gave a small laugh. "How much do you know about yourself. Do you know why you were used?" He asked. He grabbed Kazuya's wrist. "You're nothing but a lab rat. An experiment gone wrong."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:34 pm

Kazuya's eyes widened slightly as Bat repeated the exact phrase that Kaz said that day. He gave a small growl. "She is still alive, I know it!" He threw the kid down and glared at him. "I don't care if they don't want anything to do with me. They're going to have something to do with me whether they like it or not. They sealed their fate the day they created me," he said with a small growl. "Where are they?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:35 pm

Bat landed on his feet. "Well, well, how nice." He said with a grin. "What do you plan on doing once you find them," he asked. "Will you kill the woman who raised you like her own son." He gave that spin chilling laugh again. "Will you spill their sweet blood like they wanted to spill yours," he asked. He then blinked and asked, "How did you escape that fateful night?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:40 pm

"No," he said, his voice cold. "The only blood I truly long for is Kaz's." His eyes narrowed at Bat's question. "She tried to kill me but couldn't finish the job," he said coldly. "I think it was her who brought me to the hospital. I was in a coma from blood loss for 6 months because of her," he said coldly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:54 am

Bat eyes flashed. "She's weak. Those who don't have the strength to finish the job don't deserve to live. They should be killed," he said eyes narrow. He looked at Kazuya. "What do you plan to do once Kaz is dead and the woman is not?" He asked. His voice was slding on the air and had an edge of his darker side slipping in.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:54 am

Kazuya shrugged. "Continue fighting for the Hybrids, I suppose. Once I'm finished with Kaz, I'll have to find a new mission, and the hybrids will be it. And as for the lady, I'll let her live with what she's done. That should be enough punishment." She let me live that night...the least I can do is the same for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:25 pm

Bat eyes narrowed. "You're weak," he snapped pulling the blade back out. "I'm going to end you, to let you leave will be like adding more problems to my own purpose for existence." He said. Nightshade began to glow with a deadly glow. He slashed it downward and then once again darkness came towards him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Memories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next