Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Lost Memories - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingLost Memories - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSLost Memories - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilLost Memories - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayLost Memories - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderLost Memories - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesLost Memories - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPLost Memories - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Lost Memories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

Lost Memories - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:30 pm

Kazuya looked at it, his eyes narrowing. He jumped back from it and threw a few kunais at Bat. "Not this time kid! I'm going to kill Kaz, and you're not gonna get in my way!" he said, anger seething through his voice. He appeared in front of Bat and punched him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:50 pm

Bat flew backwards crashing into a tree. He stood up some. "How...can you kill him....if you don't even know where he's at!!!!" He snapped back. He tightened his grip on his blade. "You're so fast to act but you don't think, your going to die before you even get to him."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:53 pm

Kazuya growled. "I'll find him no matter what it takes! I won't die until I do!" Kazuya could feel his chest tightning some, and his eyes glowing. He felt so wierd, he had no clue what was happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:27 pm

Bat eyes flashed. "Really?" He said tilting his head. "How can you do that with the tracker?" He asked. He gave his sword a small flick. "You'll never make it," he said. "You'll die, no matter what you say. You plan on being the Hybrid leader but you can't because as soon as you reach Kaz he'll kill you." Bat said his voice was flat. "Speaking of, do you ever wonder why he didn't kill you himself if he thought you were such an abomination."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:44 pm

Kazuya stood up straight, his eyes flashed. "He didn't kill me because he was a coward. He knew he couldn't kill me even then. And I wasn't even designed to grow in my strength until I was ten. I was only eight then. He's a coward." His eyes narrowed some. "I'll find a way to disable the tracker." I might just die fighting Kaz, but that doesn't matter. Being the Hybrid's leader is second to killing Kaz, no matter what.... "I will kill him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:51 am

Bat gave a small shrug. "You're not so useless afterall," Bat said with smirk. "You will be doing me a favor if you kill Kaz." He said. He pointed his sword at Kazuya. "Do you wonder why your names are so similar or why that woman didn't kill you." He asked. "Have you ever thought about why and how you were created?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:04 pm

Kazuya looked at the kid. He knew exactly how he was created. He knew exactly why he was created. The question was....how did this kid know? "I was created because they wanted to have the ultimate weapon to create their own village. Kaz's ideal was to start his own empire. He couldn't fight his own battles so he convinced her to work on creating me." His eyes narrowed slightly. "How do you know all this about me kid?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:07 pm

Bat gave an innocent smile that soon faded into an evil grin. "I know lot of stuff people don't want others to know," he said. "I am the devil's son afterall." He gave the spin chilling laugh. "But on the other hand Kaz is truly weak, having others fight the battles he can't win himself. He deserves nothing less than death." He hissed.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:14 am

Kazuya frowned and gave a small shrug. "At least we agree on that much." Kazuya tilted his head a little and looked at Bat. "Bat, you..said you know her name? What is it?" He couldn't help but ask, his curiosity got the better of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:42 am

Bat just blinked. He dropped Nightshade into the ground and leaned against it. "I never said I knew her name, I just asked if you did," he said. His voice was blank as he spoke. "How do you know I don't have my own purpose for asking all these questions," he said. "Maybe I have something to gain from all this."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:54 am

Kazuya gave a small laugh. "What could you possibly have to gain from all this?" Kazuya couldn't understand it. He didn't even know this kid before this, and here he comes saying that he has something to gain from learning about Kazuya? He was a bit disappointed though, that this kid didn't know her name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:04 pm

Bat smile. "Look at you, you let people lead you on so easily. I said maybe I have something to gain." He tilted to the side. "And as for her name, I may or may not know it. What do you think," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:23 pm

Kazuya's eyes narrowed slightly at Bat. "What is her name?" he asked, the slight fierceness returning to his voice. Now I know he knows it....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:49 pm

Bat looked at him. "If I don't tell you, what will you do? Kill me?" He asked. He gave a small grin. "If you do it doesn't matter, because you'll eventually find out right," he said. He gave a small shrug. "You know Kazuya Auren, why not just look for yourself. The answer isn't far as you think," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:55 pm

Kazuya's eyesnarrowed. "What do you mean by that?" It isn't as far as I think? What the heck is this kid talking about? He shifted his weight a little, his eyes going back to their normal black color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:04 pm

Bat eyes looked in the direction of the slaughtered town. "In the town you'll find some answers." He said. "I guess you know by now you're the one who made them suffer. I don't know if anyone lived." He said. He looked at Kazuya. "Kazuya, do you know why you slaughtered that village," he asked. "Do you know if it was for a specific reason?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:08 pm

Kazuya looked at the kid and had to stop himself from straight up lunging at him and attacking him. We're back on that town again, are we? "I think I told you already, Bat. I don't even remember doing it, let alone the reason I did it." He hadn't seen the village, or else he might've had a clue as to why he did it. He remembered a long time ago a village had tried to kill the lady, and wondered if that might be the village. Serves them right if it was that village, he thought harshly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:20 pm

Bat pulled Nightshade out the ground and slung the blade over his shoulder and started towards the village. "Let's go find out then," he said. He didn't stop to see if Kazayu was following. If he was that was good for him, if not that was his loss.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:25 pm

Kazuya looked at the kid walking away a few seconds before following him. Stupid idea Kazuya, and you know it.... As they got closer to the village, the scent of blood became overwhelming. Kazuya had to stop himself from covering his nose. His eyes widened as he saw the streets of the town. "This is the town?" he asked, his voice emotionless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:31 pm

Bat looked back at him. "Yes, this is the town." He said. The scent of blood was still fresh to him. The massacre had to be that morning or sometime late yesterday. He shrug as he started down the hill towards the town. He kicked open one of the gate doors and walked in further.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:56 pm

Kazuya followed Bat into the town and looked around. The arrangement of the buildings looked familiar to him, but they weren't the same as the village that threatened to kill her. "I don't remember this town," he said plainly. (btw, if Bat is gonna know the lady's name, it's gonna be Neda)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:29 pm

Bat continued to walk until he reached a small house. He pointed Nightshade at it. "There's alot of blood," he said. "I wonder who was in there," he said. He looked at Kazuya. "You don't remember anything, that's a shame," he said. He shrugged. "Neda."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:31 pm

Kazuya looked at Bat. "I don't get why that's such a shame," he said bluntly. Kazuya just blinked when Bat said Neda. He didn't really get it. "What?" (r'member, he didn't know her name to begin with)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:43 pm

Bat looked at Kazuya. "The lady you were looking for, the one with the blond/yellow(can't remember) hair. Her name is Neda," he said. He put his hand on his head. "Like I said before. Some of the answers you seek lie in these ruins that you created." He completely disregarded the question of why his memory loss was a shame. He'd get back to it later.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:50 pm

Kazuya just looked at Bat for a few seconds. So her name was Neda.... He figured Bat didn't answer his question for a reason, so he'd leave it be....for now. Kazuya looked at the house. This one seemed more in ruins than any of the other ones. He slowly walked through the doorway, which the door had benn completely ripped out of. This time he couldn't help but to cover his nose. The scent was disgusting and he immediately recognized it. He gave a low growl. "This place.....?" he said kinda angrily. "You brought me to this specific house." He looked at Bat. "How much of my past do you know anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Memories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next