Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Enter Kymir NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Enter Kymir EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingEnter Kymir EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSEnter Kymir EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Enter Kymir EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilEnter Kymir EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Enter Kymir EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Enter Kymir EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Enter Kymir EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayEnter Kymir EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderEnter Kymir EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Enter Kymir EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Enter Kymir EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Enter Kymir EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesEnter Kymir EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPEnter Kymir EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Enter Kymir

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

Enter Kymir Empty
PostSubject: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:19 am

Kymir opened the door to his house and threw a bag down on the tattered old bed and quickly searched through it. Not much was in, just a few old cans with a bit of food, some scraps of chicken, a towel that was half burned, and a peice of cloth. Kymir stood up and kicked the bag. "What kind of mess is this," he asked as he turned back to the door. He needed more stuff if he wanted to live. Slowly he walked to the main part of the village. The music played on his headphones even though he was earing them around his neck. His hands were shoved in his pockets and his head was down, it was starting to rain. Kymir looked up to see that the villagers were pulling their umbrella out. Kymir narrowed his eyes slyly. They would be too busy to worry about him at this rate. Kymir walked into a woman on purpose and once she was out of range he looked at his find. Two dollors. Kymir blinked, that was worthless! He looked on the next few people collecting a diamond necklace, six dollars, and a wallet that contained fifteen dollars. Kymir grinned. "That's should be enough," he said before he felt a hand on his shoulder which made him jump. "Back off," Kymir yelled turning around to face his confronter.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

Enter Kymir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:57 pm

Kazuya was taking a walk through the death, being able to see more than three feet in front of him for the first time since he'd been there. While walking, he noticed something about a kid who was walking down the street. He looked to be even younger than Kai was. Then he saw what was off. The kid was a pickpocket. Kazuya walked over to the kid and put his hand on his shoulder. "Hey, what do you think you're doing?" His voice wasn't exceedingly harsh, but it wasn't very kind either.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Enter Kymir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:03 pm

Kymir looked the guy over. It was the Kage of this village. What did he want. "I'm doing what it takes to survive in this word," he said as he pulled away. "Leave me alone, I'm not bothering you," he said as he put his stash in his bag and started to walk off down the street. He wanted nothing to do with anyone. He had some food to get and much more that didn't involve the lights of Kazuya.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Enter Kymir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:08 pm

Kazuya walked up next to Kymir. "Hey, what's your name?" This child was so young. He shouldn't have had to do this just to survive. No one should have to do that to survive.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Enter Kymir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:21 pm

Kymir looked at Kazuya as he walked up next to him. "Why should you care," he asked. "Names don't matter." He then started to walk a little faster turning down an alley and coming out on a less busy side of the village.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Enter Kymir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:49 pm

Kazuya sighed as the kid started to walk faster and put his hand on the kids shoulder to stop him. He kneeled down in front of the kid. "Listen, I want to help you."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Enter Kymir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:53 pm

Kymir was getting annoyed. When Kazuya stopped him for the second time he slapped his hand away. "No you listen," he said. "I don't want your help, nor anyone elses. How about you mind your own business instead of sticking your nose in mine," he said as he turned away and ran down the street pushing people out of his way as he did.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Enter Kymir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:48 pm

Kazuya got up and sighed. He couldn't let this kid rampage through the village as he pleased. No doubt since this kid had to do this to survive, he didn't live with anyone. Which also meant he had no discipline whatsoever. That'd change fast. Kazuya walked up to the kid, picked him up and put him over his shoulder, and carried him all the way into the kage's office like that. When they got to the office, Kazuya closed the door and sat Kymir down on a chair. Getting eye level with him, Kazuya looked at him and said "Listen kid, I can't have you rampaging around this town like you own it. I'm offering you a choice here. Either let me help you and learn to stop rampaging, or go live with the rogues. And trust me, most of them don't take kindly to little brats." Kazuya really didn't like having to do this, but hey, someone had to.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Enter Kymir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:58 pm

(that was cold...)

Kymir looked at Kazuya as he was lifted off the ground. "Let me go," he screamed as he pounded on Kazuya as he was taken to the Kage's office. When he was sat in a chair and the door was closed he knew there was no escape. Not unless he wanted to jump out a window. When Kazuya said he wouldn't allow him rampaging through the town like he owned it he nearly shouted back: "Well go ahead and throw me out," but was cut off when Kazuya continued that he would unless he stopped. Kymir was speechless. This was the first time someone said they'd really throw him out. Kymir looked down at the floor. "What happens if I say I'll stop," he asked trying to see his indept choices.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Enter Kymir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:03 pm

(Bwhahaha! The sweetness of being an adult!)

Kazuya let his eyes soften slightly as he saw the kids face. "Listen, you don't live with anyone, do you?" He still had yet to learn this child's name, but...it would come eventually.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Enter Kymir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:12 pm

(I'm not given in that easily!)

Kymir looked at the guy and gave him an aggitated look. "Maybe, maybe not," he said in a childish manner. "What's it to you, and you still haven't answered my question. What happens if I say I'll stop rampaging," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Enter Kymir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:23 pm

(lol)

Kazuya looked at the kid. Stubborn little brat. Kazuya sighed. "If you stopped, then I'd give you a place to stay," he said, getting up and walking over to the window that was behind his desk and looking out it. This kid had done nothing wrong to deserve having to live like this. He was so young, what could he have done wrong?
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Enter Kymir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:29 pm

Kymir crossed his arms and swung his legs slightly. He thought back to his home that was pretty crappy. Towels as blankets, a terrible bed that was falling apart and smelled bad, savanging for food, fighting off everyone who ticked him off. He gave a small shrug and opened his mouth to say something but stopped when he remembered the burned note. Kymir turned his head towards the door. He had a reason for the way he lived and it was all based from that single note. "Why do you care so much," Kymir asked. "I'm not your problem."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Enter Kymir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:42 pm

Kazuya glanced back at the kid with a small smile. "Yes, you are actually." He looked back out the window. "And besides...no one should have to live the way you do." Kazuya truly sympathized with this kid. Although he may not've been nearly as young as this kid was, Kazuya knew what it was like to live like that.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Enter Kymir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:52 pm

Kymir looked at Kazuya wondering what was going through that thick little head of his. Why couldn't he understand that Kymir didn't want any company. Kymir uncrossed his arms. "How the hell am I your problem when you don't even know me!"
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Enter Kymir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:58 pm

Kazuya turned around and looked at Kymir. "You live in my valley, don't you?" Kazuya pulled a chair over in front of the kids chair and sat down. "Why are you so intent on rejecting help?"
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Enter Kymir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:06 pm

Kymir had to stop himself from kicking Kazuya as he pulled up a chair to sit infront of him. Kymir would have to flip over a chair in order to escape and still he'd have to find an exit. He looked around and saw no way to escape. Struggling with the door would be a waste of time and he didn't think bungy jumping from a window was of the greatest sports. "I'm intent because I don't need your help!" Kymir then glared at Kazuya. "I've been alone all my life," he said. "I'm one year old and never," he said, "Never have I relied on someone. I've got no mother, no father, no nothing. I'm on my own!" He'd be damned if he started to cry infront of Kazuya. "I'm not about to start relying on help just because some big shot Kage stuck his nose into my business."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Enter Kymir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Kazuya could tell there was only one way to get to this kid. He'd noticed the whole time he was talking to him the only time he cooperated was when he threatened to make him go leave and live in the rogue forest. Kazuya shrugged and got up. "Fine. Then I want you to get whatever things you have and leave the valley." He looked at the kid. "I won't have some prideful brat stealing from my villagers."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Enter Kymir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:23 pm

(EVIL!)

Kymir looked at Kazuya as he told him to pack up and leave. Kymir stood up from the seat and slid to the floor so that he could head for the door. As he reached it and grabbed the door knob he wondered if he was making the right decision. He didn't like the idea of going out into the middle of nowhere and fighting off a bunch of rogues. Kymir swallowed and then twisted the knob. What else could he do? He didn't want to take the easy way out of life, but he didn't want to go up against of rogues either. He was stuck up with pride, but at the same time he wasn't dumb. He turned on Kazuya. "I may be prideful, but I'm sure not stupid." He said. "I don't have to go anywhere. I can stay in this village as long as I please and there isn't nohing you can do about it!" Kymir snapped as he dropped his hand from the door.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Enter Kymir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:31 pm

(Not done yet!)

Kazuya looked at the kid, his black eyes gleamed over a moment before he said "Listen kid, You may think you're invincible because no one's bothered to try to teach you how to live right, but newsflash, you're not. You can't do whatever you please and get away with it. If I so felt, I could drop you outside the gates of this valley and tell the guards not to let you in. Now, I don't want to have to do that, but you're not leaving me with much choice. Do you understand what I'm telling you? Swallow your pride, everyone has to do it at one point or another."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Enter Kymir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:40 pm

(Eviiiiiiiil!)

Kymir narrowed his eyes at Kazuya. Who did this guy think he was. "You know, you're not getting to me," Kymir said as he fully turned Kazuya's way. "I never said I was invisble and I know I'm not. But I'll be damned if I let someone like you just walk all over me. You're nothing to me!" Kymir clenched his fist. "You can drop me at the ends of the earth and I'll just walk my happy ass back up to this village, now do you understand me!"
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Enter Kymir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:48 pm

Kazuya looked at the kid in irritation. "First off, watch your mouth, and second off, what do you mean 'someone like me'? What, you mean someone older than you, right?" This kid was getting on Kazuya's last nerves. There were very few things that could do that.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Enter Kymir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:51 pm

(lmao, this is too good. Watch your mouth.)

Kymir looked at Kazuya. "Who are you to tell me what I can say and what I can't say. First off I'm no ninja so you can't rule over me like you do everyone else in this death beat village. And when I say someone like you I mean someone who thinks he's the big shot of this place always sticking his nose where it doesn't belong!" Kymir rook a step forward towards Kazuya, but the distance between them was still huge because Kymir was still at the door and Kazuya was by the chair.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Enter Kymir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:01 pm

Kazuya sighed and sat back in his chair, letting his eyes sit on Kazuya. "I've said this once, I'll say it again. I want to help you and you'll find that I'm very persistent." Kazuya looked at the kids eyes and didn't know why he didn't see it before. Or smell it before for that matter. The kids eyes were yellow, his scent was... "Do...you know what you are..?" Kazuya asked. If he did, well then...that would explain everything.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Enter Kymir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:06 pm

Kymir rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I've noticed that you're highly persistant and very annoying," he answered still aggitated by the fact that this guy had asked to help him and then threatened to throw him out. He then feel silent as Kazuya asked him if he knew what he was. "Huh? What do you mean do I know what I am. Of course I do, I'm a homeless one year old kid who's trying to survive in the world."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enter Kymir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter Kymir

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next