Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Enter Kymir - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Enter Kymir - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingEnter Kymir - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSEnter Kymir - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Enter Kymir - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilEnter Kymir - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Enter Kymir - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Enter Kymir - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Enter Kymir - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayEnter Kymir - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderEnter Kymir - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Enter Kymir - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Enter Kymir - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Enter Kymir - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesEnter Kymir - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPEnter Kymir - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Enter Kymir

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

Enter Kymir - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:41 pm

Kazuya sighed. Of course. The poor kid didn't even know what he was. Kazuya looked at him. "Do you know what a hybrid is?" Once...if they'd gotten to some kind of calm conversation, the first thing Kazuya was going to do was ask the kid his name.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:47 pm

Kymir looked at Kazuya as he asked him what a Hybrid was. "Yeah," he said in a snobby voice. "What's it you," he asked. He didn't get the reasonw why there were getting into the conversation and Kymir was sure he wasn't liking the way it was fgoing because he had a feeling it would lead to more questions and problems.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:52 pm

At least the kid was calming down some. Kazuya looked at him calmly. He hoped that maybe he could get the kid to sit down again. "Well...From your eyes and...your scent, I can tell that you're a hybrid." He hoped that by saying his scent, maybe he'd be able to establish some common ground with the kid too.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:59 pm

Kymir felt like he'd just run an entire mile. He was suddenly really tired, or maybe it was just the fact that he'd just noticed something that he didn't know before. He looked at Kazuya and looked him over. "You're one too," he asked. Kazuya didn't have the look of a Hybrid, but the scent gave it away. Kymir had been so busy being a jerk that he hadn't even ntoice. Kazuya must have noticed when they were going at each other's necks.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:07 pm

Kazuya nodded. "Yeah. The others know me as the hybrid leader," he said calmly. He didn't want to start another fight with the kid. And after he'd mentioned that he knew the kid was a hybrid, he saw a complete change in the kids demeanor. Maybe now he'd let Kazuya help him. "Is that why you won't accept help? There's more like us you know, we'd all be more than glad to help you. You don't have to take the help from me, but please...take help from someone," Kazuya said, keeping his gaze on the kid.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:20 pm

Kymir looked at Kazuya as he mentioned that there were others and he'd been known as the Hybrid Leader. By the time Kazuya had finished all he'd said Kymir was pissed again. "Just because you've come out the bag of what you are doesn't mean anything and it sure doesn't change anything. You think I don't remember how you just threaten to kick me out of the village," he said. "And no I knew I was a Hybird from the beginning. I don't take help because I don't need it," he snapped.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:31 pm

Kazuya sighed. Just when he thought he might've been getting somewhere with the kid. "You don't think you need help, yet the only way you can survive is to steal." Kazuya shook his head and got up. "My name's Kazuya. And since you've made it clear that you don't plan on giving me your name, I won't ask a second time." Kazuya walked over to the window again and leaned on the window sill looking out at the Death. "If you ever need help, then don't hesitate to come see me, and don't complain that no one out there is willing to help you. You can go if you want. The offer is always open if you ever want to come stay with me," he said calmly. This may've been the first time that Kazuya'd given up on something, but this kid was starting to strike him as hopeless. Maybe if the kid had a little time to think about it, he'd come to his senses.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:49 pm

(I gotta make this one good.)
(P.S. The Daily Buzz Readers shall here about this: 1 Year Old Beats Hybrid Leader of the Death Valley.) (Lol, jk, jk.)

Kymir looked at Kazuya as he told him that he didn't need help but stole to survive. "Well when you're in my position you've got no choice but to steal," he said. Then when it seemed as Kazuya was actually giving up Kymir felt a bit bad. He guessed he owed this guy an explanation. "Listen, I'm only like this because I was dropped off hear when I was a couple months old," he said. "I don't know who my mother or father is either. The only thing I can do to survive it steal because when you're in a village like this or any other for that matter anyone's who a street kid is just another troublemake." Kymir looked at the floor. "Sure I could prove them different, but...why make life harder. I'm no angel and I don't plan on becoming one anytime soon.

Kymir walked over to the chair and sat in it. "The only thing I was left with was a letter," he said. "It's not much though." Kymir then sighed. "I know I'm a brat, I've been called that and worse many more times. But I refuse help because when I tried to get help a couple of months ago I ended up getting hurt really bad. I don't...I didn't want to take another chance so anyone who offers it I just purposely piss them off." Kymir reached into his bag and turned off his music which had been playing for the longest, but he hadn't noticed until now. "So when you came up I just took it the wrong way," he said. "I'm sorry. But it seems as though you're the only person who's been serious about helping me." Kymir wiped his eyes. He thought he was about to cry.

"I really am sorry, and I understand if you're mad. Who wouldn't be." Kymir slid out the chair and walked over to Kazuya's desk and opened his bag. He pulled out everything he'd stole and laid it on the desk. "You can find the owners of these items and give them back," he said. He then cautiously backed away until he was at the door. "Um, thanks for being truthful with me." He then turned so that Kazuya couldn't see him crying and he reached up for the door knob. "I'm gonna leave the village now," he said. "I don't think I can stay here and word will get out that I'm a little theif, so I've...I've gotta leave." He said. Kymir then opened the door. "Oh, and my name's Kymir." He said. "I'm not sure if that's my real name, but it's the only one I know.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:06 pm

(They'd better not hear about this!)

Kazuya turned slightly to look at the kid as he started to talk to Kazuya. He'd finally sat down, so Kazuya turned around to look at him. This poor kid was left so young...and now he said he wanted to leave the valley. "I'm not mad, I understand where you're coming from. " He looked down at the stuff he'd put on the desk before looking at the kid as he started to leave. "Kymir, I wasn't serious when I said that you had to leave. Please, come stay with me, I have plenty of room. No one needs to hear about what you did. You can start over. Just because you were left alone, doesn't mean you have to stay that way." He knew he was pushing his luck with the kid, but there was no way that he could survive out in the rogue forest.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:16 pm

(oh alright, they won't.)

Kymir didn't at Kazuya. He didn't think an adult should be begging a kid to do anything, but at the moment he really care at the moment. His hand dropped from the knob but still didn't turn around. "I wanna start over, but it's hard when half the village knows what you've done. You can't erase the past," he said. He hoped Kazuya wouldn't give him some lame speech about how he could always shape the future because he'd had enough of that from the note. How can I shape anything when can't even get my life together! Kymir screamed at himself. Kymir then wiped the tears away and turned around. "I'll work off all the damage I've caused," he said. "Please don't tell me I don't need to do that," he said. "I have to." Kymir then started towards Kazuya but stopped at the chair he'd been sitting at. "And...I want to start learning about being a ninja," he said. "And also, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:24 pm

Kazuya looked at him and shrugged. "So you can't erase the past. I know plenty of people who want to, me included." But then Kazuya gave him a small smile. "But you're so young. You don't have as much past to make up for as most other people. And, I'm not gonig to tell you you don't need to make it up, because, quite honestly, I think you do too." Kazuya nodded. At least Kymir wanted to start trying. "Don't mention it. And Kymir, as soon as you get settled in, there's someone I want you to meet, is that okay? I think you two will get along."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:31 pm

Kymir nodded then wiped his face again. He was glad that Kazuya was letting him make up everything he'd done. He'd caused quite a bit of damage and some of the things he'd done was gonna take a while to make up and some people wouldn't like seeing his face again. Kymir gave a small sigh. "Um, are you still gonna get me started on being a ninja?" He asked. "I know I have to go to the Academy first, I go there alot to....um, anyway, it's nothing bad, just so you don't get any idea," he said. He then looked at Kazuya as he said he had someone that he might get along with. "Okay," Kymir said feeling as though he might meet a friend.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:34 pm

Kazuya smiled softly. "Of course. I'll enroll you in the academy first thing tomorrow morning, how's that sound?" At last Kymir was finally starting to feel at least somewhat comfortable....or so it seemed to Kazuya.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:38 pm

Kymir gave a small smile. He then started towards the door. "Thank you," he said as he walked out of the room and down the hall feeling a bit lighter. "Maybe things will change after all," Kymir said quietly. Despite the feeling in his gut that was telling him things were about to take a turn for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:44 pm

Kazuya gave a small smile and sat down in the chair at his desk, looking at the stuff Kymir'd placed on it. He'd return it, but not that very moment. Perhaps things wouldn't turn out so badly for that kid afterall.

~End Thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter Kymir   Enter Kymir - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter Kymir

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2