Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingHappy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSHappy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilHappy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayHappy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderHappy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesHappy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPHappy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:57 pm

(Akatsuki are welcome to come.)

Sukai woke up early today. It was his eighteenth birthday which emant not only a party, but also his first encounter with Haru. Sukai smiled brightly as he got up and showed then got dressed. He couldn't wait to head down the hall and see what was going to happen. He walked down and looked at the house. "Tenkuu? Lulu?" He called. He wondered if they were home. Sukai sighed. "NMust be out," he said as he left for the Open.

(Sukai's leaving and when he omes back the party will start.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:10 pm

Tenkuu smield happily as Sukai left. She gave a small giggle and then looked down the stair way. She had no idea if Lulu was home, but who cared, she had a party to plan. Even if she had no one but herself to do it. Tenkuu picked up a banister and carried it around the front and set it up. She then went inside and started on a cake when someone knocked on the door. "It's open." she called.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:50 pm

Jaymaru walked through the door and left it open so that it'd be easier for people to come into the door. "Hey Tenkuu," she said smiling. "May I help out,. I brought Sukai some gifts, and I thought it'd be nice to give him a little suprise of me showing up since I have't seen you two much," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:06 pm

Kai walked into the house and looked at Tenkuu and Jaymaru. "Hello," she said quietly as she walked up to the two of them. She wondereded what they were doing. "What's that banner say outside," she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am

(Jay you're cold, you kill off both my kids...)

Takashi held a box under his arm as he walked into the house and looked at the people who were there. Kai, Tenkuu, and Jaymaru. How nice. The family was coming together again all to celebrate Sukai's eighteenth birthday. Sukai may not have been his son, but the kid was the brother of both his blood children, so he would treat him all the same. Takashi walked up to Jaymaru and stayed silent for a moment. "I see you're back," he said in a mild ton. He then looked to Tenkuu. "I brought him a present," he said then looked down at Kai and picked her up. "Hey Kai," he said. At first he didn't like the kid because she was mixed breed, but now he was okay, he couldn't blame her for her parents mistake. "How've you been."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:07 am

Kokujo walked in quietly and patted Tenkuu's head "Hey Tenkuu" He smiled at Jutsu and waved with the hand that wasn't carrying his present. "Morning everyone." Kokujo's voice rang happily. He couldn't believe Sukai was actually turning 18 now. He was an adult now.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:53 pm

Jaymaru looked at Kai. "Hey Sweety," she said as she looked at her granddaughter. She hoped that she was fairing well iwthout her mother around. She then saw Takashi. They stood in silence until he spoke. "It's good to see you as well," she said just as mild as he had said it and then watched as he picked up Kai. She then directed her attention to Kokujo. "Hey there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:38 pm

Tenkuu looked at her mom and gave her a hug. "It's great to see you again mom," she said. She then looked at Kai. "Hey girlie," she said as she tapped her on the nose. "Today's Sukai's birthday," she said. She then looked at Takashi. "Hi," she said and then turned to Kokujo. "Morning," she said taking the box from Takashi and then getting the one from Kokujo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:04 pm

Takashi looked at Jaymaru then sighed. "Listen," he said. "I don't wanna get off on a bad start," he said. "Can we talk?" He asked. Takashi gave her an apologetic look for being rude earlier. He wasn't trying to be mean earlier, it sort of...slipped.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:43 pm

Shen walked in and looked around. There were alot of people here he didn't know, but he did know one person in all the calamity; his kage. He walked up to her with a small smile. "Hello Lady Tenkuu." (He's alway so formal around her, lol) "What're you doing here?" (still doesn't know they're siblings)
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:58 pm

Jaymaru looked at Takashi. "Sure," she said. "I didn't mean to be rude either, I guess I just took it the wrong way." She gave a small shrug and then walked to the couch so they could talk away from the crowd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:47 am

Tenkuu looked up as she saw Shen walk in. "Hey there," she said as she held onto some ballons. "How are you." She then smiled as he asked her what she was doing here. "Well, today's Sukai's birthday so I'm thrwoing him a suprise party," she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:19 pm

Kai walked around mindlessly. There were no kids her age, she'd hoped that Tata would show but she couldn't call. Maybe she could use her necklace, but she didn't know it's full extent either, and besides....it was cursed. Kai blinked. If its cursed why do I keep it? She wondered. Then again, if I'm cursed I can't be anymore cursed for wearing it... Kai shook her head. The world was so complicated at times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:31 pm

Rumiko walked in with two boxes. He had to be the special uncle who brought more than one present. He was just that cool. Anyway he walked in a grinned at everyone. "Hello all," he said as he laid the presents on the table. "I'm guessing the main attraction has left," he said with a sly smile as he sat in the kitchen on one of the five stools that lined against the counter. "Eighteen," he said. "I must me getting old, as well as you Jaymaru," he said with a bigger grin.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:22 pm

Shen smiled lightly. "Yeah, I heard it was his birthday. When's he supposed to be here anyways?" The only reason that Shen knew Sukai in the first place was because of the mission that Tenkuu'd sent him on with him. Thing's had gone okay. Only his side was still healing from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:48 pm

Tenkuu smiled. "Hmm, right about now," she said as she turned out the lights and hide. "Quiet everyone, here he comes," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:52 pm

Sukai walked down the road and turned into the gate which lead up the driveway to his yard. He walked in. "Hello? He called. "Hello? Anyone here?" No answer. Then he took a step forward and all at once came. "SUPRISE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Sukai nearly jumped from his skin. "Hey everyone, this really is a suprise, thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:38 am

Kokujo walked over and patted Sukai's head, "Happy birthday Sukai, you're officially an adult. Still no drinking though, another three years for that." Kokujo smiled lightly at his old student. "I hope it's a great one, you definitely deserve it."

(grr, bad post D= sowwy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:29 pm

Sukai smiled. "Hey Kokujo," he said with a smile. "I wouldn't dream of drinking sensei," he said with a small laugh. He then looked around. No Lulu anywhere.... Sighing he walked over to Shen. "Hey Shen, it sure has been a good while since I've seen you."
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:31 pm

Shen looked at Sukai and grinned. "Yeah, right? Happy birthday Sukai. So, how've you been since the mission, anyways?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:38 pm

Lulu walked up to the door and opened it. She looked around to see the many people gathered around in the living room. She walked up to Sukai and hugged him. She let go and handed him a small box with a bow on top. "Happy Birthday, Sukai."
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:41 pm

Shen blinked as he saw Lulu walk up to Sukai. He had no clue that the two were together. Giving a smile, Shen said "Hey Lulu, haven't seen you in a while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:47 pm

Lulu looked at Shen. She didn't know he would be here. "Oh, Hi Shen. I've been preparing for Christmas, and more or less decorating this entire village. It sucked, but I must say it looks good. How are you Shen?"
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Shen smiled and gave a small shrug. "Yeah, I seen the decorations, they look great. And I've been fine." Shen gave a small laugh and a smirk. "By the way, you never told me that you and Sukai were together," he teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:55 pm

"Actually, if you paid attention, youd realize that I have told you before. Thats what you get for not paying attention." She laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next