Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingHappy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSHappy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilHappy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayHappy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderHappy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesHappy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPHappy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 455

Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:58 pm

Shen blinked. "You- no you didn't," he said with a small laugh. "I think I would've known if you'd told me." Shen found this a little strange. In most situations, Lulu was rather sarcastic and cynical when he talked to her. He wondered if she acted differently when she was around Sukai, or just when she was around large crowds of people. He shrugged. "Agh, whatever. Doesn't matter to me one way or the other."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:22 am

Sukai grinned as Shen asked him how he was. "I'm good," he said. "Not much been happening around this place. Just the usual, I guess." He then found himself in a hug with Lulu. "Thank you," he said with a smile. He was glad to see her at the party. He didn't think she'd show. Even if she did live with them. Sukai shook his head and then started to unwrap the gift as Shen and Lulu buried themselves in conversation. When he had finished and had opened the gift he looked at the two of them. "You guys know each other?" (Whats the present?)
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:28 am

Shen looked at Sukai and gave a small grin. "Yeah. She's my captain. We went on a mission not too far back." He gave a shrug and teasingly whispered to Sukai (just loud enough for Lulu to hear) "But I still don't think she's used to me yet," he said, referring to him being a wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:32 am

(I don't know be creative.)

Yeah, that mission was VERY fun...." She sighed. "Although I supose it coulda been worse." She sat on the couch. "Sorry I was late, I had some stuff to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:41 am

Sukai shrugged. "No problem," he said. He then looked at Shen and grinned. "I don't see why, as many dogs as we have she should be used to it," he said in a low voice. Just then a swarm of dogs came in. Spot a dalmation, Todo a Husky, and the Fang a wolf. Sukai grinned. Where was Berry, Tenkuu's cat at. He shrugged. He then put the present in his pocket. "Thanks again."
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:45 am

Shen smiled, but then it faded when the dogs and the wolf came in. His eyes strayed on the two dogs, but then he looked away from them. Normally dogs were never too fond of him. He hoped those mu...dogs wouldn't start anything, or else he'd have to leave. Shen gave a small laugh. "Yeah, right. How much worse could it've gone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:48 am

Sukai watched Shen look at the dogs. "Don't worry, they belonged to my brother, he to was a wolf." He then sat on a stool from the kitchen counter. "What exactly happened on the mission. You two couldn've been the ninja Tenkuu was yelling about a few weeks back, could you?"
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:51 am

Shen gave an embarrassed smile and put his hand to the back of his head. "Heh, funny story about that....Technically, it wasn't our fault," he said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:42 pm

Anna walked into the rom glad to be at a party. Instantly she saw her friend Kai. "Hey there," she said. "I haven't seen you in forever." She had been the first friend Kai had ever had and it was nice to know she'd made a difference in someone's life. Smiling she looked to Sukai. "Happy Birthday," she said to him, even though she didn't know him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:46 am

Sukai looked at Shen with a smirk on his face. "Oh really," he said. "How exactly is it not your fault," he asked. "She said you guys threw him out a window," he said with a small laugh. "I can't believe you guys would do that, I mean sure, you seem a bit crazy," Sukai said. He had to stop to catch his breath and stop laughing. "But really, a Kage?" He looked at Lulu and smiled. "Though I believe you'd do something like that..." he said under his breath with a sly look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:08 pm

"Hey! I wasn't about to let an old crazy bastard murder my best ANBU!" She laughed. "Regardless of what happened, it was still fun." She sat down on the couch and sighed. She looked up at the ceiling. "Sukai, we still need to go to that dinner you promised me, how's tomorrow sound for you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:45 am

Sukai smiled. "That's Lulu for you," he said. Then when she asked about the dinner he nodded. "That sounds nice," he said. He'd already met Haru and told him that he didn't plan to leave just yet, he wanted time to say his goodbye and stuff like that. H'd make the reservations tonight and they'd go tomorrow. No problem.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:18 pm

Shen looked at Lulu with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah, if you can call almost getting killed fun," he gave a small laugh and a shrug. "You sure have a weird idea of fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:22 pm

"Aha, months of training with me and you finally understand that? Your a LITTLE slow there, Shen." She laughed a bit, stood up, and walked into the kitchin to grab a Mountain Dew.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:29 pm

Shen couldn't help but turn a little red at that. "S-shutup, I am not!" There were very few times when anyone called him slow and most of the time, like now, the person who'd said it had been just teasing him. He felt much like a child as he defended himself. Only certain people had the know-how to do that. Looking off to the side, Shen crossed his arms. "And besides, most of your training could hardly be considered fatal," he teased, as he looked at her from the corner of his eye with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Lulu smiled. "Yeah, well, I'll remember not to recommend you next ANBU Captain Exams!" She smirked and looked at him. She took a huge gulp of her Dew, and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:47 pm

Shen looked at Lulu and the smile faded from his face slightly as he looked out one of the windows. "There's a reason I'm not ANBU captain right now, and it isn't because I would've been running against you." Realizing how serious he'd gotten at what was meant to be a joke, Shen shrugged and the smug smirk returned to his face as he looked at her. "But if I had been nominated for ANBU captain, we both know who woulda been captain right now." Truth was, Shen'd never gotten over the fact that his best friend had died while in the same rank as Lulu. It wasn't that he hated her for taking Kenshi's position or anything, it just was still weird to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:52 pm

(nice pic Lulu)

Sukai looked at the two as they started to talk and then shrugged slightly. He had no idea how they'd gotten on this conversation but he wasn't interested in it. Slowly he walked off and went over to the table to get some chips. He had a strange feeling that there was alot more to Lulu and Shen than just ANBU Captain and ANBU. He couldn't think about it though because Lulu would pick up his thoughts. He sighed quietly and bit into a chip. Was that where Lulu had been all that time? With Shen?

Last edited by Sukai on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:55 pm

Lulu walked in after Sukai. "So, Mr. Birthday, whatcha gonna do now that your a high and mighty 18 year old, besides treat me like a queen?" She laughed at this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:58 pm

Sukai smiled at her despite his dark feelings. "Well I'm going to treat you like a queen is for one, and take you out to dinner tomorrow," he said. "But for myself I'm going to...hmm, well, I'm not quiet sure. Guess I'll just enjoy having you around," he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:04 am

Lulu smiled. "And I guess I can spend more time away from ANBU, I think I've earned enough money to give you a very nice present. If it's okay with you, I would like to take you on a vacation to a very cool place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:09 am

Sukai smiled. "I thought I was suppose to be caring for you," he said with a grin. "But vacation sounds nice," he said. He he picked up another chip and ate it. He then glanced arond at everyone in the room. He was glad they had came to celebrate his birthday, what better friends could anyone have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:12 am

"Your like your mom, Sukai. You couldn't watch out for yourself if there was someone else to care for!" She laughed. "And s, even YOU need a break sometimes!" She took a chip. She took a sip of Dew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:15 am

Sukai smiled and glanced to his mother then looked at Lulu. "I could handle myself without people to take care of," he said with a small nod. "But who can deny a break," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:17 am

"Uhh, crazy people with no one to spend time with?" She turned the stereo on and turned up the volume. She set it the songs by nickelback. Her favorite, Never Gonna Be Alone was on. The song always made her think of Sukai.... and oddly...of someone else...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)   Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Eighteenth Birthday (Everyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next