Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
One Day at a time NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-One Day at a time EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingOne Day at a time EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSOne Day at a time EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts One Day at a time EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilOne Day at a time EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.One Day at a time EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.One Day at a time EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!One Day at a time EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayOne Day at a time EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderOne Day at a time EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)One Day at a time EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)One Day at a time EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. One Day at a time EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesOne Day at a time EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPOne Day at a time EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

One Day at a time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 455

One Day at a time Empty
PostSubject: One Day at a time   One Day at a time EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:02 pm

(Toldya I'd do it Jay!)

Shen'd waited until he'd gotten to a spot in the open where there were no people to transform into a wolf and jump into a large pile of snow. Normally he hated the snow, but something about the snow in his fur made him want to roll around in it. For a while, Shen just played around in the snow, feeling much like when he was a little pup when he used to play in the snow with his dad. Stopping, Shen's ears twitched as he heard the crunching of snow under someone's feet. Shaking off, Shen looked around, wondering who was there.
Back to top Go down

One Day at a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Day at a time   One Day at a time EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:37 pm

Takashi lay sleep on his couch until a ray pf sun shinned through his window and woke him up from his nice little afternoon nap. Yawning he arose and looked around. "Why'd I fall asleep in the living room, hmmm, must have been a long night," he yawned as he thought back. Then he remembered that he was a on a mission last night. He gave a small chuckle and stood up. As he walked outside he decided to take a run through the open. That'd get his blood flowing. Turning into his jet black wolf with gold eyes he shook himself as the snow fell onto his back and then he took off running. His paws felt light as he glidded through the air. When he reached the open he stopped as he pcked up the scent of a wolf. Takashi growled lowly as his neck fur bristled. He then moved forward to see a wolf rolling in the snow. Takashi's ears flicked and then he gave a small laughter. "Don't you look funny covered in snow," he said with a grin as he walked forward. "I'm Takashi, you are?"
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

One Day at a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Day at a time   One Day at a time EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:07 pm

Shen blinked and shook off irritatedly as the black wolf mocked him. He had hoped to avoid being seen. Giving a low growl at the new wolf, Shen sat on the ground and turned into his human form, sitting cross-legged on the ground. This was one of the few times Shen didn't have his hat on, and he ruffled the snow out of his hair before responding "Shen. Shen Kurabara." Although Shen'd changed before speaking, he hoped Takashi wouldn't figure that he couldn't talk in his wolf form. He himself considered it something of a handicap.
Back to top Go down

One Day at a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Day at a time   One Day at a time EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:25 pm

Takashi gave a small smile as the wolf growled and then turned into a human. Takashi had atleast a decade on him, but it didn't matter. "Nice to meet you," he said as he turned into a human himself. "So why are you out here in the cold rolling in snow," he asked still grinning. Takashi found it quite amusing.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

One Day at a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Day at a time   One Day at a time EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:37 pm

"Yeah, same." Shen turned a little red at Takashi's next question and looked off to the side. "I just...." He couldn't really think of anything to say that wouldn't embarrass himself even more. "used to play around in the snow as a kid. Haven't done it in a while," he said still looking off to the side, his face still slightly red.
Back to top Go down

One Day at a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Day at a time   One Day at a time EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:41 pm

Takashi smiled. "Why you acting all embaressed," he said as he looked up at the sky. "Everyone wants a chance to relive as a kid," he said. "Or atleast some memories." Takashi shrugged. "And life's short, so why not roll in the snow when you feel like it," he said as he looked at Shen and smiled. "Besides you're still young, life tends to go fast, enjoy it while it last." Takashi then plopped down in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

One Day at a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Day at a time   One Day at a time EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Shen looked at Takashi, his face returning to it's normal color. He'd told Shen that life was short. He knew that all too well. Shen couldn't help but give a small shrug and a smile. "It's nice to meet another wolf. I haven't seen one around since my father." Tilting his head slightly, he asked "What village you from?"
Back to top Go down

One Day at a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Day at a time   One Day at a time EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:02 pm

Takashi nodded carefully. "There's plenty around, just gotta know where to look," he said as he swished his hand through the snow. "I'm from Snow, what about you," he asked Shen. He was seriously curious about where are the wolves were located, Hybrids, and Vampires as well because you never knew when one of those blood sucking leeches or half bloods would try and pull something.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

One Day at a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Day at a time   One Day at a time EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Shen nodded. "Yeah, guess you're right." But it's not like I've actually been looking around for other wolves... he thought to himself. "I'm from the Stealth Valley, but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one left there," he said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

One Day at a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Day at a time   One Day at a time EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:32 pm

Takashi looked at Shen as he said the Stealth. "It's nice there," he said absent mindedly. He missed his old home, but the Snow Valley was his home now. "So how's your life as a wolf, does anyone know about you," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

One Day at a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Day at a time   One Day at a time EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:35 pm

Shen nodded as he said that it was nice in the Stealth valley. He bit the corner of his mouth slightly as Takashi asked how his life as a wolf was, and if anyone knew about him. He shrugged. "It's fine, I guess. And only a few people know about me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Day at a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Day at a time   One Day at a time Empty

Back to top Go down

One Day at a time

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1