Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
About time! NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-About time! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingAbout time! EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSAbout time! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts About time! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilAbout time! EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.About time! EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.About time! EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!About time! EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayAbout time! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderAbout time! EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)About time! EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)About time! EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. About time! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesAbout time! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPAbout time! EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

About time!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Character Age : 6
Male
Number of posts : 233

About time! Empty
PostSubject: About time!   About time! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:25 pm

Dechai had kept the documents she'd stolen from the Magma a secret from the rest of the Akatsuki. She'd been determined to show them only to the leader of the akatsuki. She'd have her revenge soon enough. Taking out the documents from the backpack that laid under her bed, she walked out of her room and down the hall to the once vacant room that she now knew to be the leaders. She knocked on the door a few times. She was unsure as how to address him, having just met him. But she heard that he was ruthless when it came to disrespect. Didn't seem that way to Dechai when he'd come back the other day. Dechai's hair was satin black as she stood at his doorway.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

About time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time!   About time! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:12 pm

Deidara had been in his room sitting on his couch taking a short nap when he'd heard someone knocking on his door. He gave a small annoyed sigh. Who would be bothering him at this time. He didn't feel like being bothered, but instead he gave another sigh and said. "It's open." They could take that as come in or they could just sit there like an idiot outside the door.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

About time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time!   About time! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:22 pm

Dechai opened the door and spotted the leader sitting on a couch. She kept a straight face. She'd have to be honest with this man, as hard as that was for her. Who knew, maybe this was the one person who'd be able to read her lies. She wouldn't take that chance. "I have something for you to take a look at," she said, walking up to him and handing him the documents.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

About time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time!   About time! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:28 pm

Deidara looked at Dechai as she walked into the room. He wondered what she had wanted. He wouldn't give her slack if it was a sorry excuse for waking him. He reached up and held the dcuments as she handed them to him. He looked at her with narrow eyes wondering what she had been planning. He opened the folder and looked through it. He was no more than scanning the information only stopping when something intreresting caught his eye. He glanced up at her. "Intresting," he said. "Magma Documents, how'd you manage this?"
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

About time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time!   About time! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:32 pm

Dechai let a small smile pass over her face. "I was pretty high up in the Magma. I had access to them," she said with a shrug. "So getting to them wasn't that hard, even with that useless Kage of theirs."
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

About time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time!   About time! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:36 pm

Deidara watched as Dechia smiled. Looked liked she was pleased with herself and from her comments she seemed to be full of herself also in Deidara's view, but he let it go because he didn't feel like starting up stuff today. He glanced at the documents once more before closing them and sitting up in his chair. "Why betray the Magma at such high positions, you've done nothing but drop to a lower rank with no chance of ever going back."
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

About time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time!   About time! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:39 pm

It wasn't like Dechai hadn't seen this question coming a mile away. She'd even asked herself that the day she left. She gave a small, slightly cold laugh. "One word: Revenge." She looked off to the side. "I'm the type of person to hold a grudge," she said with a small shrug. She was starting to wish she hadn't decided to play it good with him. And she hoped he wouldn't bother asking what she wanted revenge for.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

About time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time!   About time! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:45 pm

Deidara gave a small grin. That was new. Never had he had an Akatsuki join because they wanted revenge. It was actaully odd to him. If she wanted revenge then why not start a riot, join a different village, maybe even sell out the Magma to a group of no good rogues. But the Akatsuki, why them, how did she even know that he would help her. He shook his head and closed his eyes to think for a second. He wouldn't question her about why she wanted revenge, it had nothing to do with him because he'd eventually find out, he had his ways. Just like he'd found out Itachi had fallen for Jutsumaster or the fact that Krissy had been out and about with Harushi. Nothing was a secret to him. "Is it a good reason to have revenge or something you could have easily shrugged off?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

About time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time!   About time! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:50 pm

Dechai looked back at Deidara. "If it was something I could've shrugged off, I wouldn't done just that. This is something I won't forgive." She could care less if he asked how bad the grudge was. Just so long as the details weren't involved. Whether she liked to admit it or not, it was quite a funny story.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

About time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time!   About time! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:58 pm

Deidara gave a shrug. "Personal matters mean nothing to me so don't expect me to ask for details," he said standing up and walking to a nightstand where he dropped the documents and looked back at Dechai. "You don't mind if I keep them do you," he asked. "Just for the time being until I can see how they will go into my new plans."
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

About time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time!   About time! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:03 pm

Dechai shook her head slightly with a shrug. "Go ahead, I have no use for them anymore. It's not like I plan on returning them," she said with a small laugh. Truth be told she'd been studying them for the past year and had them memorized. They contained everything from the village blueprints to military strategies, nothing important left out. Some pages even had notes written in Dechai's handwriting. "Anyways," she said turning. "I just wanted to make sure you got those." She walked towards the door giving a small wave. "Hope they come in handy." She said as she walked out.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

About time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time!   About time! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:07 pm

Deidara looked at Dechai. "I appreciate you for bringing them," he said. He then watched her leave, but before she had compeltely left he called. "You're in offcially," and then he pulled out the documents again and started to put his plans on paper and then went back to take himself a short nap to finish the one that had been interrupted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time!   About time! Empty

Back to top Go down

About time!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1