Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Darker Side of Things NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Darker Side of Things EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Darker Side of Things EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Darker Side of Things EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Darker Side of Things EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Darker Side of Things EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Darker Side of Things EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Darker Side of Things EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Darker Side of Things EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Darker Side of Things EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Darker Side of Things EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Darker Side of Things EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Darker Side of Things EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Darker Side of Things EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Darker Side of Things EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Darker Side of Things EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Darker Side of Things

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

The Darker Side of Things Empty
PostSubject: The Darker Side of Things   The Darker Side of Things EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:54 pm

Kazuya sat under a tree in the Unknown silently. It was a night of the New Moon. Just about midnight. Getting darker, nobody around. He was hoping that this time around he'd be able control it... Where Jerimiah had his wolf side that he'd had trouble controlling, it seemed Kazuya had the opposite. Kazuya's wolf side, as ironic as it seemed, was much more tame than his vampire side. And Kazuya was just barely able to keep his wolf side in check as it was. Every New Moon before Kazuya'd blacked out, waking up to news the next day that there'd been a brutal attack on a village by some kind of animal. As of now, his darker side was still sleeping. For some reason it seemed it would only awaken after midnight. This night Kazuya was determined to stop it's rampage. Sighing he looked up at the sky, hoping that no one would come along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darker Side of Things   The Darker Side of Things EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:15 pm

Jerimiah walked through the Unknown watching carefully for any movement. It was late, nearly midnight and tonight was the night of the New Moon. Jerimiah had no problems with the New Moon, it was just another moon to him, but when it was full, that was a different story. Quietly he walked. He couldn't remember why he'd come out here in the first lace. Maybe to sleep or get away from those hunting words written in blood that he still couldn't get out of his memory. Sighing slightly he picked up his pace. What good would it do when he had no clue where he was going.

Jumping into the tree he released the vampire inside of him and spread his wings. They where black and medium sized. Perfect was the word to describe them. As he moved into the air even higher the wind picked up and he caught the scent of Kazuya. He wondered what he could possibly be doing here, and why. Landing back on the ground he walked towards Kazuya. He was a bit disappointed by the hsort term of his flight. When ever he let the vampire take over he felt free and in control.

Rubbing his arm he spotted Kazuya a short distance away. He hoped that he would not be interrupting anything as he got closer. "Hello Kazuya," he said as he stopped a few feet away. As he stopped his wings faded into dust, his eyes no longer shinned a brighter red, his fangs withdrew, and his nails shortened themselves. Crossing his arms behind his back he waited for Kazuya's response, one that he hoped would not seem bothered by his appearance.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Darker Side of Things   The Darker Side of Things EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:01 pm

Only about five minutes to midnight, Kazuya smelled the scent of Jerimiah. God no, not now... Kazuya looked at Jer as he walked up to him and swallowed slightly. "Hey Jer. What're you doing out here?" He had to tell Jerimiah to leave, but how could he tell him to without first admitting what was going on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darker Side of Things   The Darker Side of Things EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:53 pm

Jerimiah looked down at Kazuya. He could tell that he was unwanted. But he sensed it wasn't in a bad way. Kazuya was trying to protect him from something, but from what was a mystery in itself. "I'm just trying to tirer myself," he said. "I can't really sleep is all." He didn't want to go into details. The memories enough were bad. Glancing off to the side he then looked to Kazuya. He wanted ask why Kazuya was sitting here, during the night of the New Moon at midnight. Did it mean something that dealt with hybrids?

Jerimiah couldn't recall any day when the New Moon mean anything to him. He guessed that Kazuya was just trying to get out like him. It was possible, but there was more to it than that. "If you don't mind me asking, why are you here?" Jerimiah had all respect for Kazuya. He'd gotten used to his prescence and could now accept him as leader. Though at times he doubted he would forever follow under Kazuya. He knew that one day he'd leave the Valleys and go to a place were the wind blew gently carrying with it the scent of roses and life. A place where society meant nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Darker Side of Things   The Darker Side of Things EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:04 pm

Kazuya looked up at Jerimiah as he asked what he was doing out here. He always tried not to lie, but to tell Jerimiah what was going on....would it refute whatever trust he had in him? Kazuya gave a small shrug and said "Just trying to get away from the valley for a bit." It wasn't exactly a lie, but it was far from the whole truth. He looked at his watch. Two minutes to midnight. He couldn't chance it. It was either his pride as a leader or Jerimiah's life. Giving a small sigh, Kazuya looked up at Jerimiah and said "Jerimiah, leave. You shouldn't be here right now. I need you to get as far away from here as fast as you can." There was no time for Jerimiah to ask questions, but undoubtedly....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darker Side of Things   The Darker Side of Things EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:38 pm

Jerimiah looked at Kazuya as he said he was trying to get away from the village for a while. He understood that part. He felt like he was being enclosed while in a village. The Hybird in him always called for freedom. That was partially the reason he never stayed hom. He loved being outside in the open air.

Jermiah snapped out of his daydreaming when Kazuya told him to leave. Jerimiah didn't budge. He wouldn't ask questions that was pointless. Then again at this point it would be pointless if Kazuya was about to unleash something that meant danger for the both of them. It was times like this that Jerimiah's difiance became the better side of me. "If I leave, then somethings going to happen. I may not die, but someone else will in my place and I will not allow that."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Darker Side of Things   The Darker Side of Things EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Kazuya almost let out a growl at Jerimiah. Dammit.... he thought angrily. Of all the times he needed Jerimiah to listen to him, now was the most crucial. "Something's going to happen, whether you leave or not!" He said angrily, holding back a growl. If Jerimiah didn't leave, then there was almost no doubt in Kazuya's mind that he'd end up dead. If he left though, he had a slightly better chance. Glancing at his watch again, it turned to 11:59. Looking up at Jerimiah again, Kazuya growled "Listen to me, get out of here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darker Side of Things   The Darker Side of Things EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:58 pm

Jerimiah eyes flashed. He thought he could be diffricult at times, but Kazuya was beyond it. Looking at the other Hybrid he stood firm. "I know something will happen either way," he said. He refused to go. Jerimiah now understood that there was something about the moon. He'd seen Kazuya look at his watch. It wasn't the Full Moon so he clearly had his wolf side under control, but if you reversed it....

Jerimiah felt himself become uneasy. Was it the vampire that was awakening in Kazuya. Could he not control it. Jerimiah back away slightly. He didn't want to fight Kazuya, but he would if it meant stopping him from doing something utterly stupid. Jerimiah let his vampire side take over slightly. The change was slow, but he could make it an instant if Kazuya's speed was something to avoid. Jerimiah's eyes shinned a bright red as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Darker Side of Things   The Darker Side of Things EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:13 pm

Kazuya noticed Jerimiah back away. He'd figured it out. "See? Now you understand why you have to leave. I might...be able to keep it under control until I think you're far away enough, but...." You plan to keep me contained, do you? Kazuya stopped in the middle of his sentence, frozen. No matter how many times he'd heard it, that voice could stop him in his tracks. It was quiet and cold, yet resounding and controlling. It amused itself only by taking hold of Kazuya's consciousness, which seemed to be slowly slipping from him. Then he heard the sharp ringing. It was a hell of alot worse than a dog whistle, that was for sure. Flinching, Kazuya couldn't help but put his hands over his ears. "God...dammit...." He muttered, his breath caught in his throat. Then he felt his consciousness slip away...

As he looked back up, you could see his eyes, rather than their deep black color, glow a golden yellow. His hair had spiked slightly, and he now held the air of something uncontrollable. A slow grin spread over his face as he slowly stood up, his head still looking down. When he was up, he looked at Jerimiah, his eyes piercing and let out a small laugh. "You should've left when you had the chance." This side of him...was something Kazuya'd rather have not had. It lusted for blood. It took enjoyment in the pain of others. It was the side of him created to kill. For that soul purpose. Designed to kill everything in sight....and enjoy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darker Side of Things   The Darker Side of Things EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:25 pm

Jerimiah looked at Kazuy and nodded as he asked if he'd understood. Jerimiah understood very well. He knew that feeling all too well. The feeling of his wolf side and it's unfullied hunger for blood and destruction. It drived on Jerimiah's fear and pain and that was the main reason he hated society. It was cruel and filled with demonic chaos, just like the thing that sleep inside of him at the very moment. As Kazuya put his hand over his ears Jerimiah went into his full vampire. His black wings came from his back and stood spread. His bright red eyes glowed, his fangs become visable, and his nails grew sharper.

When Kazuya changed he could tell the diffrence. He could sense it. The darkness that engulfed the one he once knew as Kazuya. Such a chaotic thing was hardly imaginable to exist in Jerimiah's memory of Kazuya. Slowly his eyes narrowed. He was fully conscious, but the vampire side of him was in control. Jerimiah didn't resist because the vampire was tamed. "Such a creature being apart of Kazuya can't help but make me wonder, if your purpose of existance the same as the wolf that lies inside me. Have you awaken for the one purpose of suffering. To watch the humans cry out and beg for mercy," he asked. Jerimiah's eyes met Kazuya's. "If it is, then you'll just have to get through me before that happens."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Darker Side of Things   The Darker Side of Things EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:32 pm

The grin spread wider as the vampire side of Kazuya listened to Jerimiah question it before letting out a chilling laugh, that almost seemed maniacal in nature. He shook his head slightly. "Oh, it's not just humans I enjoy watching suffer. It's anything that can cry out in pain. Anything that futilely resists it's own demise." The grin faded as Kazuya looked at Jerimiah. "I'm going to thoroughly enjoy this." With a speed unnatural to even hybrids, Kazuya appeared in front of Jerimiah, lashing out at him with now sharp claw-like nails.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darker Side of Things   The Darker Side of Things EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Jerimiah looked at Kazuya as he said it was everything the feared its own death. Jerimiah didn't fear his death, he welcomed it. But he knew that this side of Kazuya wouldn't care. As he spoke of how he'd enjoy it Jerimiah just brushed it off. He would have enjoyed this fight as well, had it been someone he didn't know. He was actually craving this fight. To test his full strength, but the stakes were high keeping him at bay.

When Kazuya moved Jerimiah couldn't catch his speed. He didn't even have enough time to block. The moment Kazuya's claws made contact with his shoulder the flesh ripped and blood seeped through the wound. The pain stung, but Jerimiah would not let it slow him. Swiftly he moved to the side and brought his knee into Kazuya's gut. How can I stop him when he's faster than I am? Jerimiah thought. Is it possible that his control over Kazuya is limited....if not...then it'll be my job to find a way to stop him without killing Kazuya.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Darker Side of Things   The Darker Side of Things EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:05 pm

As his claws shredded Jerimiah's shoulder, Kazuya grinned at the sweet smell of blood. He was shocked, however to discover the impact didn't have much effect. Nearly coughing up blood at the mere impact of Jerimiah's hit, it didn't slow Kazuya down much as he grabbed Jer's leg before giving him a grin and throwing him with immense force into a rather large tree. "This is very nice. You're actually trying to fight me. I should warn you though, if you don't come at me with intent to kill, there's a slim chance you'll live." He gave a cold laugh. "Hell, there's a slim chance you'll live anyways!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darker Side of Things   The Darker Side of Things EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:33 pm

Jerimiah was a bit satisfied with the little fact that the attack had even worked, it mean that Kazuya could atleast feel something and this entire effort wasn't a waste of precious time. As he slammed against the tree he gasped in pain at the impact and slid to the ground. His entire body throbbed and his head was ringing. Dizziness swept over him and he barely even heard what Kazuya had said to him. But the little bit he did catch was true. If he didn't go at him with his all then there was no chance for his survival, though it hadn't been guaranteed in the first place.

Standing up he wiped the blood from his mouth. Thinking he tried to figure out something that would stop Kazuya before things got out of control, but what could he possibly do. Kazuya was stronger than him, but even so, there was still a way around it. He'd just have to fight until he could figure out how to immobolize Kazuya without killed him. Slowly he moved towards Kazuya. His eyes shallow with pain. Jerimiah stopped for a heartbeat as something click and a wave of pain shot through him. Had all this fighting awoken the wolf. Jerimiah didn't try to think about it. He'd have to stop Kazuya or it'd be blood shed.

Allowing his wings to spread he looked at Kazuya. I'm sorry, but this is the only way. Moving quickly he forced Kazuya back by landing a punch in his stomach. Then he moved away and landed another one with his left hand. He then stepped back again but this time changed his move. Kazuya would catch on if he kept landing punches in his gut. Jumping into the air he turned fourty-five degrees before coming down and planting a kick onto Kazuya's side.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Darker Side of Things   The Darker Side of Things EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:42 pm

Kazuya grinned, watching as Jerimiah got back up. These were the types he loved fighting. They just refused to give up. He almost didn't see it coming as Jerimiah landed a couple punches in his gut, then tried to land a kick to his side. The punches hit, but Jerimiah'd given him just enough time to move his arms to block the kick. The force of the kick sent him sliding backwards slightly. Kazuya wiped the side of his mouth as he felt blood trickle down. Grinning, Kazuya went to punch Jerimiah. After (if) it hit, Kazuya turned on his heel with a mischievous grin and a glance towards Jerimiah. "Think you can catch me?" He said with a grin before running off in the direction of a town with almost unseeable speed. The vampire side of Kazuya had almost a child-like mentality to it. It thought everything was just some sort of game, and if it lost, so would the other player. Kazuya gave a small grin as he looked behind him to see how far behind Jerimiah was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darker Side of Things   The Darker Side of Things EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:24 am

Jerimiah felt him self loosing consciousness. The punch was more than he could handle. He was falling into that black pool of darkness. Escape was barely possible. He felt himself crash into the water and struggled against the churning water. As he went under he closed his eyes. Why was his imagination so vivid? There was no water, was he looking into something would happen later? Jerimiah opened his eyes, he was back in the real world. His breathing coming in quick gasp. What had just happened. He looked up to see Kazuya was taking off.

Moving forward he spread his winds and followed. Kazuya was fast, he couldn't catch up. Jerimiah clenched his fist. How would he catch him at this rate. He didn't have time to think about it because something was rising. Something evil and cold. Something that was eager for the hunt. You can't resist forever Jerimiah, A voice said. It was his wolf side again. Jerimiah ignored it. He had to stop Kazuya before he reached the town.If he got there it'd be chaos. Jerimiah moved faster. Already he could see the town in view. His heart pounded against his chest and then came the pain.

A quick suffociating darkness surrounded him and then it was over. A golden brown wolf shot through the trees. His golden eyes glowing with the hunt and his paws moving swiftly through the forest. It didn't take long for him to catch up with Kazuya and snap white fangs into his shoulder. "Guess who," he growled. Barely consious Jerimiah watched. This was bad, he could no control this wolf. What would happen if him and Kazuya decided to cause havoc together. Jerimiah sighed as he slowly faded into unconsiousness. There was no way to win.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Darker Side of Things   The Darker Side of Things EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:42 pm

(This is so going into the Greatest Threads)

Kazuya saw the wolf quickly approaching and grinned, flinching only slightly as it's teeth sunk into his shoulder. "About time!" Kazuya said as he went to kick Jerimiah in his side. Now it was even more glaringly obvious that the vampire side of Kazuya had taken over as his black wings sprouted from his back, and with a grin his fangs became completely visible. "I thought I'd never get you to come out," he said with a grin and a cold laugh. He looked at his shoulder, dark blood streaming down, and couldn't help but lick his lips slightly at the sight of it. Turning his gaze back to Jerimiah, the grin faded only slightly. "Playtime's over puppy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darker Side of Things   The Darker Side of Things EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:55 am

(What's that?)

Jerimiah landed on his paws as Kazuya kicked him away. The pain from the kick was barely noticable. It just ticked him off even more. As Kazuya stated he'd been trying to get the wolf side to come out his eyes closed to slits and he growled. The fur on his neck rose and fangs were bared. Swiping his tongue over his muzzle he grinned. "Who exactly are you referring to as a puppy," he asked sitting up and cocking his head to the side. Jerimiah's wolf side was cruel and bent on the suffering of others, but it was also smart and cocky. He thought of Kazuya as a mere toy, nothing but a ragdoll to be played with and chew on.

Shaking his head walked towards Kazuya. His claws digging into the earth with a cold merciless grip. "I'm going to tear you wings right off your back," he growled. Jerimiah then launched himself at Kazuya, but right before he snapped he turned his body just enough so that he went over Kazuya's head and landed behind him. A timid grin spread across his face and then he snapped with deadly force at Kazuya neck. He'd break it and all this would be over. A meal that was very much easy to catch and an entire town left for his taking. Life was so sweet, almost as sweet as the Crimson Blood.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Darker Side of Things   The Darker Side of Things EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:39 pm

(It's a board on Ninja Legend that contains all the best threads. It is called: The Greatest Threads Ever!)
(And where Jer's wolf is smart and cocky, Kaz's vampy is just a little kid! XD)

The grin returned as Jerimiah asked who he was calling a puppy. "Who else would I be talking about?" He tilted his head only slightly as he saw Jer's claws dig into the ground. As Jer launched himself at Kazuya, he readied himself to move, only to see that Jer jumped over him instead. Without looking behind him to see Jerimiah, Kazuya's wings lifted then brought themselves down heavily, launching him into the air just as Jer went to jump at him. He knew Jer would do something like that, but he didn't know how he knew. Looking down at Jerimiah from the air, he started laughing slightly. "I don't even remember the last time I was in the air!" Floating for a few moments, Kazuya launched himself down at Jerimiah, intending to land a hard punch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darker Side of Things   The Darker Side of Things EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:47 am

Jerimiah growled as Kazuya went up. Stupid little bat. "You're annoying," he growled. Kazuya was acting really childish and it was only making Jerimiah more irritaed by the minute. He wanted to dig his class into something, and that something was suppose to be Kazuya if he'd ever stop moving. When Kazuya finally came down Jerimiah moved to the side and swiped a claw at his face. Something less human was arising in Jerimiah.

He felt cold and empty. His only goal was to kill Kazuya. The scent of blood was making him lose the last bit of human nature he had left. Even if he was in an unconsious state he was starting to draw farther and farther away. Would he be able to get back, or would the wolf side forever hold the key to his life?
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Darker Side of Things   The Darker Side of Things EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:48 pm

(lol, if he'd ever stop moving)

He hadn't expected the attack at all, so when it hit, it sent Kazuya flying across the ground. When he sat up, he put his hand to the side of his face and flinched. His hand was covered in blood and there were four large gashes on the side of his face. "That....that actually hurt," he said, shocked. Looking at Jerimiah, Kazuya got up slowly. Something was wrong. Something was very wrong. Even the childish vampire side of Kazuya seemed to be losing nerve at the sight of Jerimiah now. Of course, he was much too proud to back off. "Come on, is that it," he taunted, letting a small grin spread over his face. His wings folded on his back as he sped towards Jerimiah aiming a roundhouse kick at his side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darker Side of Things   The Darker Side of Things EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:50 pm

Jerimiah bared fangs at Kazuya and gave a snarl. This was like the taste of crimson blood. He felt free of everything and to increase that feeling he'd picked up a bit of something he might like to call fear from that vampire who'd just recently been tossing him around. But after nearly completly losing it the table had turned. Kazuya had been winning only moments ago, but you can't stop a real hunter.

Jerimiah swipped his tongue over his muzzle and crouched down low as Kazuya came at him again. He's going to be my new chew toy. As Kazuya's kick hit him in the side his left paw slipped causing him to lose his balance and he wasn't able to stay up. The good part about that was that if he'd tried to keep his grip he might've received a few broken rips. Jerimiah grinned. He pulled himself to his paws and gave a growl. "Is that all you've got," Jerimiah asked. His eyes glowed with mischief.

He was done talking though. He'd covered enough of that earlier. Maybe one or two words where okay, but his main purpose was to kill Kazuya. And talking about it wasn't getting him anywhere. Shaking out his brown fur of dust he snapped at Kazuya's arm in an attempt to break it. He'd could just feel the the crunching of Kazuya's bones and the sweet smell of blood filling the air. But that was just his imagination. He'd make it a reality.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Darker Side of Things   The Darker Side of Things EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:05 pm

Kazuya's eyes narrowed. His kick'd hit, but then he heard the puppy taunting him. He wouldn't stand for that! But before he could strike again, he saw Jerimiah's fangs about to close on his arm. Eyes widening, Kazuya yanked his arm back, teeth marks trailing down his arm from the close miss. Way too close. Kazuya stumbled back, his eyes never straying from Jerimiah. Kazuya could feel himself shaking. But not with fear. Not from the freezing night air. But with excitement. With adrenaline. Within moments, Kazuya had turned into his wolf form and his wings had disappeared. His breaths came in what seemed to be short growls. He was stronger and faster like this, sure. But he was also more vunerable to Kazuya's conscience taking over control again. The wolf was the part of himself that Kazuya had control over.

His eyes flashed dangerously as Kazuya gave a low growl. He had a new intention now; taste as much of that sweet hybrid blood as he could. And he'd spill it all. He'd tasted human blood and wolf blood. But now that he'd gotten a taste for the blood of a hybrid...things were about to take a nasty turn. Whether it was nasty for Jerimiah or for himself he wasn't sure. Kazuya lowered himself to the ground, as if about to pounce. Conversation was over. He wouldn't allow Jerimiah to taunt him as he did a few moments ago. Kazuya launched himself at Jerimiah, swiping his claw at the side of Jer's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darker Side of Things   The Darker Side of Things EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Jerimiah growled and then readied hismelf for yet another attack on Kazuya, but suddenly Kazuya was shifting again. His ears flattened and his heart felt twisted as he saw Kazuya go into his wolf form. What was going on? Why did he change, what was the purpose behind it all. Jerimiah dugged his claws into the ground. He'd done good early by getting him back, but now, Kazuya seemed like he was enjoying this. Aside from the fact that Jerimiah was enjoying the battle as well, the fact still remained that he had to stop Kazuya, but how could he when he couldn't even control himself?

Too late, Kazuya was already infront of him and swipping claws at his face. Jerimiah bent down so that the claw slashed through his fur causing blood to splash onto the ground. His shoulder ached with pain and he stumbled back. He'd forgotten that Kazuya was stronger in wolf form. He hated learning things the hard way. Dropping low to the ground Jerimiah backed away. His yellow eyes watching Kazuya incase he tried to attack again. Think Jerimiah, think, how do you stop him? If Jerimiah changed into his vampire form then he'd be at a disadvantage because one of his arms were terribly injured. And if he turned into his normal self, then he wouldn't be able to do anything. He was at a disadvantage either way.

Maybe it would have been better if he would have just taken the claws to the face. Stepping back some more he noticed he'd started to draw farther away from Kazuya. Or maybe he was losing to much blood. He'd need to stop Kazuya before he passed out but the question still remained. How do ou stop the guy! Jerimiah growled lowly and pushed himself up so he didn't look like his shoulder was becoming a burden. He didn't want Kazuya takening to much advantage of him, even if the guy already knew. Standing his ground he tried to think up a few quick solutions.

Leave and let Kazuya terrorize the town. Immobolize Kazuya completely; which meant Kazuya's death. Or he could try and bring out Kazuya's human side, which would probably result in Jerimiah's death because he'd have to pose himself as not a threat. If Kazuya was still in there somewhere he'd want to stop Jerimiah from getting torn to shreds. Jerimiah swallowed. He'd have to do whatever it took to bring Kazuya back. Sighing he tried to reach his own human side from the grasp of the darkness that held him in a deep subconsious state. When he did reach it he shifted into his human stage. Jerimiah felt exhuasted as he looked at Kazuya. His heart pounded in his chest with fear. He did not want to be in this situation. "Come on Kazuya, give it all you've got," he said in a sarcastic voice.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Darker Side of Things   The Darker Side of Things EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:01 pm

(......rly Jer? Stop with these essay posts!!!! XD)

Kazuya gave a grin as the smell of blood filled the air. This was exactly why he'd changed form. And he'd take full advantage of it, for however long it lasted. He noticed how Jerimiah'd stumbled back, knowing that he'd done damage. The grin faded as he saw Jerimiah hesitating to attack. What was going on with him? What was it? At the first injury he'd givn up? How disappointing was this..... When Kazuya saw Jerimiah change into a human form, he immediately growled. What the hell did he think he was doing, ruining Kazuya's fun like this?! Without a thought about it, Kazuya slowly walked up towards Jerimiah. Whether this was a trap or not, Kazuya didn't care. He just wanted to get Jerimiah into some kind of form that would enable him to fight. Kazuya walked slowly around Jerimiah, looking up at him as he went. "And what brings this act of surrender up, huh?" he asked in his raspy wolf voice. "This is extremely disappointing. I could just kill you where you stand, you know." All of a sudden, Kazuya realized what was going on and jumped away from Jerimiah, keeping his eyes gllued to him in a glare. "You're trying to give him control again, aren't you?" Kazuya was almost shaking, not with exctement this time, but with anger mixed with eagerness. He was standing in front of him, waiting for Kazuya to kill him. And he could. He could snap his neck right in his jaws. But then his freedom would end. He'd have no time to enjoy the sweet taste of the blood before Kazuya would take over again. That weak pathetic human side...What in the hell was he going to do? Kazuya stood there, growling at Jerimiah. This boy was much smarter than he'd given him credit for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darker Side of Things   The Darker Side of Things Empty

Back to top Go down

The Darker Side of Things

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next