Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Hopeing for Success NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Hopeing for Success EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingHopeing for Success EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSHopeing for Success EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Hopeing for Success EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilHopeing for Success EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Hopeing for Success EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Hopeing for Success EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Hopeing for Success EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayHopeing for Success EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderHopeing for Success EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Hopeing for Success EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Hopeing for Success EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Hopeing for Success EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesHopeing for Success EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPHopeing for Success EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Hopeing for Success

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hopeing for Success Empty
PostSubject: Hopeing for Success   Hopeing for Success EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:45 pm

Blair skipped up and down the Open happily. She'd jsut finished taking her Academy Graduation Exam and she knew she was going to pass with flying colors! It was really easy and she couldn't wait for the test results. Her mother would be proud and not only that, she'd be assigned a sensei! Blair rolled into the grass grinning wildly. "Success is a factor!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hopeing for Success   Hopeing for Success EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:14 pm

Sabin walked to the open only to see Blair. His eyes brightened. "Blair," he called. "May I talk to you for a second," he asked running down towards her. He wanted to apologize for what he'd done that they Asher had showed up while Suri was trying to kidnap Blair. I shouldn've let him convince me like that, Kadaj would be disappointed. "Hey Blair, can you give me a second please," he asked. "I understand is you don't want to talk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hopeing for Success   Hopeing for Success EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:42 am

Blair looked at Sabin as he came down. She stood up and sighed. "What do you want," she asked. She then felt bad, he'd only wanted to talk. "I'm sorry, I'll listen." She could tell he really wanted to speak with her. They hadn't talked in months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hopeing for Success   Hopeing for Success EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:12 am

Sabin shrugged slightly. "Well, um, you see," he said trying to find the right words. "I wanted to apologize for being really stupid back then. I let my brother influence me, but that wasn't right." Sabin paused and sighed. "What I'm trying to say is that I messed up big time, and I want to make up for it." He said. "Can I treat to some ice cream or something, if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hopeing for Success   Hopeing for Success EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:58 pm

Blair looked at Sabin for a long moment. "I don't forgive you," she said coldly. "Suri was hurt really badly and you showed no mercy to him. You're sick!" Blair felt tears forming. "You could have killed him! Even if he was trying to take me away, you should have just taught him a lesson and then let him go!" Blair shook her head. "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" She then turned away and started to run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hopeing for Success   Hopeing for Success EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Sabin was crestfallen. Rubbing the side of his arm he hurried after her. "Wait," he called. This was not how he wanted things to go. How could he have been so stupid back then. What would Kadaj have done. Why did his brother have to leave him anyway. Maybe he was better off without Asher...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hopeing for Success   Hopeing for Success EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:58 pm

(Hehe, time for the Kage/Sensei to butt in XP)

Shana was walking in the open for some time lately, just thinking. When she saw a girl come running her way she sidestepped and grabbed the girls wrist, making her stop. "Woah, calm down, girl." she then realized something "Blair?" she asked realizing one of her students had ran into her. "Whats up?" she asked before noticing Sabin. She let go of Blair and stood in front of her. "Who the hell are you?" she looked calm but the anger was biulding inside her, She would NOT let anyone hurt one of her students. "And why the hell are you chasing Blair for? Is that what you do in your free time? Chase girls like you want to murder them?" She began to tap her foot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hopeing for Success   Hopeing for Success EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:15 pm

(Uh oh.)

Sabin came to a stop as the woman grabbed Blair and went into a protective mode. "What....no...I was..." Sabin was completly shocked by this woman's attitude. He hoped this was not Blair's mother, because if so, he'd have alot of explaining. I would have been better off letter her run. "I'm Sabin...Sabin Cloud." He said taking a step back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hopeing for Success   Hopeing for Success EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:02 pm

Shana gave way to small relax. "Don't even think it!" she gave a small laugh at Sabin. "No, not her mom," she gave a small crooked smile. "Shana." she said while the crooked smile turned to a grin. "She's my student and I Would like some explaining of things. Storied from each of you. The whole story." she nodded as her smile faded. "Oh and if you didn't know, A Kage has to watch over her ninja sometimes." she said hinting Sabin she was a Kage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hopeing for Success   Hopeing for Success EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:12 pm

Blair ignored Sabin's pleases for her to stop. And as soon as Shana grabbed her arm she shook herself away and stopped. "Oh, sensei," shee said. She then looked at Sabin. Ha! He was about to get it now. "Keep him away from me, I never want to see him again," she said. "He's a selfish jerk!" Blair then turned away. "About a year ago he hurt someone really badly, even after the guy couldn't fight anymore! He nearly killed him!" Blair's eyes narrowed. "So I don't want him to speak to me or be near me anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hopeing for Success   Hopeing for Success EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:03 pm

(Sabin your picture is like sooo cute!)

Annie ran full speed to the Open. She had to find Shana and fast! Two Akatsuki had entered the village which meant nothing more than trouble. Her breathing was quick and her chest hurt with the lack of oxygen she was getting while running head on. As soon as she saw Shana she ran faster. "Lady Shana! Lady Shana!" She called at the top of her lungs. "Akatsuki have entered the village, we think there may be a war coming on!" Annie stopped and put her hand on her knees trying to breathe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hopeing for Success   Hopeing for Success EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:29 pm

Shana's eyes grew big as Annie game running to her. She suddenly forgot about Sabin and looked at Annie "Oh, shi-" she stopped herself before swearing. To much of a habit there. She shut her eyes for a second and thought, "How many?" she asked Annie, a bit of fear in her voice. She hated the akatsuki and wished they'd just leave the village alone, but what fun would that be? "I'll deal with this later," she said to Sabin, remembering what happened. "But know, I have business to do, come on Annie, no hurry when getting back, it's best to surprise them." she said as she motioned her to follow her. "Come on Blair, you too"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopeing for Success   Hopeing for Success Empty

Back to top Go down

Hopeing for Success

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1