Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSuccess of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSuccess of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSuccess of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySuccess of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSuccess of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSuccess of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSuccess of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] Empty
PostSubject: Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja]   Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Kymir smirked as he watched the last of the Akatsuki leave. Talk about a fight. So what if those losers had taken over, the Death ninja had fought back and won there home back. No longer would they walk the streets with their heads down. They would walk with pride. Kymir turned to the others and with pride shouted. "WE WON!" Since the day he'd come to the Death he'd never thought of it as home, just a place to hide out. But then all this had happened and he made it his home, his permanent home. And vowed to protect it. And with success he had. This was by far the best day of his life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja]   Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:42 am

Asher threw his fist into the air. "Hell yeah!" He cheered. "Who's bad, we're bad! Go Death Ninja, go Death Ninja," he chanted as he started to dance around. He'd never seen a greater victory in his life. They had won over those sorry Akatsuki and where back in action. "Dude, we should have a big party or something. Some bust out the chips and soda."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja]   Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:14 pm

Sabin looked at Kymir with a smile and then to his goofy brother. "I think we should party too," he agreed. He slowly and cautiously approached Kymir. "Hey can I talk to you," he asked. He looked around to the surrounding people and motioned Kymir to a quieter spot.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

PostSubject: Re: Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja]   Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:24 pm

(I know I haven't written up the Death's Story yet, but we'll say that sometime during the Rebellion Kazzy turned back into an adult)

Kazuya looked around his village with a stretch. It was nice to have his adult body back again. Not that he remembered it as a kid anyways. But now that he was an adult again, he remembered everything that transpired while he was a child. Some of the things he wasn't really proud of, but he'd quickly remedy them. He smiled as Kymir said that they should have a party. "Hell, why not." He looked around at the ninja that were left from the rebellion, all of whom were surrounding them. He was glad that there were so few losses, but the losses that had been had not been in vain. "Our village is finally free of the Akatsuki!" The fog that was normally in their village seemed to have lightened since the end of the battle, mirroring the mood. Kazuya was definitely glad to be back. Then it hit him. Since Sabin needed to talk to Kymir, he'd have to ask someone else. "Asher," he said, walking to the red haired ninja. "Do you know where Satomi is?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja]   Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:04 am

Asher turned when Kazuya started to speak to him. "Satomi? Um, nopes. Why? You need something? I'll do it, I'm free. All pun intended." He grinned and started to laugh. "I'm going to go find that girl from earlier. But if I see Satomi I will be sure to tell him you needed him." Asher walked off to find the girl he was talking about. Maybe he would score a date, after all, he had saved her from a group of Akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja]   Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:58 am

Kymir looked up at Sabin. "Um, sure thing," he said and started to follow Sabin. He wondered what the older ninja wanted to talk about. They had just won a battle, so what was there to talk about in private. Kymir hoped it wasn't something too serious. He was having a good day and didn't want anything to spoil it. "What is it?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Character Age : 16
Female
Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja]   Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:26 pm

Aoi was feeling really good about this. They'd just fought off the Akatsuki after having been taken over! And the Akatsuki had knowledge of the rebellion, which made it an even bigger feat! She looked around the crowd and noticed something. Was that...was that their Kage?? He was back? Aoi's eyes brightened and a grin spread over her face. Not only had they beat the Akatsuki, but they'd gotten their Kage back as well! She couldn't help but to go up to him with a smile. "Welcome back sir," she said. There was no doubt in her mind that he was the one who'd brought them victory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja]   Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:41 pm

"About your mom," Sabin started. "You see, Jay was my friend and, well, adults make mistakes." Sabin paused for a very long time. "Four years ago, we made a terrible mistake. And because of it, a lot of things happened. I didn't know up until a few months ago when you asked me about your mom." Sabin bent down so he was facing Kymir. "You remember when that guy came to visit you, the one who said he was your dad's uncle. Well, that's my brother." Sabin's guilt was making him draw this out longer than it should have been. "I'm...I'm sorry Kymir. When I found out I should have told you, but I was confused and scared." Sabin turned his face away from the young genin. "I'm your, father." The words came out strained and he felt guilty for bringing this up now, but it was now or never. And Kymir had the right to know.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja]   Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:19 pm

Kymir's face twisted in confusion as Sabin spoke. As the ANBU continued to speak, Kymir went from hurt, to more confusion, to a slight knowing, and then pure anger. "You're telling me that you knew all this time and led me on?" Kymir's voice was a growl. "I guess you want some sympathy because you screwed up!" He snapped. "Well, how about you take this into accord. I spent two years with some deranged psychopath and a year on the streets. You expect me to just smile and say, that explains why I couldn't harness my vampire side? Yeah right." Kymir was holding back his tears. "Not like you care! I was just a mistake, you said it yourself! You should be sorry because you're the worst excuse of a father if I've ever know one." The genin turned away and started down the street. His entire had just been ruined! He should have know though, and maybe at heart he did know. "I knew I wasn't meant to be here," he whispered. "And that pathetic mother of mine, she will never be my mother. She abandoned me in the worst place ever! Why didn't she just drop me on his doorstep, at least then I'd have grown up with a father." Kymir mumbled as he walked down the alley. He wanted to leave, to just get away. This was too much and way too soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja]   Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:36 pm

Sabin knew something like this was going to happen. He knew he should have waited, but he couldn't. He looked at everyone else debating on whether or not to go after Kymir. He was a complete screw up right now. Standing up he slowly followed Kymir. What was he going to say? What was he going to do? His first attempt had failed. While semi-watching over Kymir and Kazuya while Kaz was small, he'd though the relationship would grow strong enough for when he told Kymir. He guessed it wasn't enough. "Kymir, wait please."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja]   Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:44 pm

Kymir turned as Sabin told him to wait. "What do you want? You have nothing to say to me." Kymir's eyes were narrow. How had he ever believed Sabin had been a friend. He'd thought Sabin was cool, like Kazuya and Satomi. He'd trusted him! Kymir was beyond hurt. That day when they'd just sat down and talked and chilled on the rooftop. Kymir had really believed that everything would be okay. He gave a sigh. If he would just accept that Sabin was his dad, he wouldn't be going through this. Admittedly, having saving as a dad would be nice, minus having to live in the same house as Asher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja]   Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:28 am

(What's so bad about having me around?)

Sabin looked at Kymir as he told him he had nothing to say. "No, you may not have anything to say, but I do," he told the genin firmly. "And you are going to listen." Sabin took several steps forward, but left some distance between the two. "You were not a mistake and you didn't deserve having to live that sort of life. I apologize. If Jay would have told me that you were my son I would have taken you in then. But i didn't know. I should have told you when I found out, but I didn't. I'm the one who screwed up and for that, I do deserve every word that you have dished out, but you have to understand something. When I did find out, didn't I help out? I didn't just walk away? I stayed, it might not have been in the same house, but I stayed. Can't you at least give me credit for that?"
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja]   Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:32 pm

(Not you, I was talking about Asher)

Kymir crossed his arms over his chest. "So what, you want me to come live with you now." He asked. "Want me to just forgive you?" Kymir wanted to just rip Sabin in half. But instead he walked past him. He had to talk to Kazuya. "I'll think about forgiving you later," he said as he walked away. He probably would forgive Sabin, maybe. It just depended on how he felt. "Kazuya, I have to tell you something."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja]   Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:22 pm

Kazuya shook his head when Asher asked if it was something he could help with. "No, I just need to talk to him." He nodded when he said that he was gonna head off, saying that he'd tell Satomi that Kazuya was looking for him. "Thanks Asher. And good luck with that girl," he told the knuckle head ninja with a smile. He turned to look at Kymir when the child came up to him, telling him that he had something to tell Kazuya. "Yeah, what is it?" he asked, his smile having faded, seeing that something was wrong. What could have happened to Kymir's excited mood in just those few moments?
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja]   Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:56 pm

Kymir drew in a deep breath so that he wouldn't sound as bitter as felt. He was really pissed off right now. "Kazuya, I'm not a Hybrid, you've been taking care of me for nothing. I'm a mutt. Sorry for wasting space." Kymir turned away and started down the street. A rebellious thought coming to mind. If he couldn't be happy, then no one could. It was like a chain reaction. Sabin had ruined his moment and he would ruin Kazuya's. The Death isn't meant to be happy anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja]   Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:06 pm

Kazuya blinked at Kymir's words. At that moment, he felt utterly confused. Looking around once, he followed after the younger boy, keeping step next to him. "Kymir...I don't really care whether you're a hybrid or not," he said. Not harshly, not bitterly, but quite gently actually. "And what do you mean by 'a mutt'?" he asked, his head tilted a little. What had happened with Kymir and Sabin? Kazuya didn't try to chase after Kymir, but simply walked next to him as if they were having just a conversation. That's all it really was to Kazuya at this point. Kymir was just going through another stage. He'd done it before, when he'd found out about Takashi being his grandfather, and that had worked itself out as well.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja]   Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:25 pm

Kymir expected Kazuya to spin him around and shake some sense into him, but that was not the case here. Kazuya was being rather calm about it. Maybe because he didn't know the full story. "Mutt. Half breed. Wolf." Kymir stated pointedly. "Don't you get it! I'm not one of you! My mom was a half breed wolf and my dad is normal ol person," he said shooting an angry glare in the direction of the crowd where he could catch a small glimpse of Sabin. "I wish I would have copped out and been a human."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja]   Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:35 pm

Kazuya blinked. "Your dad? You found out who he is?" he asked. Kymir seemed pretty mad about this though. One would think he'd be relieved to find his dad. But no, Kymir seemed more pissed off than normal. I'm not one of you. What was that all about? Had Kymir really wanted to be a hybrid? "Kymir, it doesn't matter all that much what race you are," he said pointedly. "Were you actually hoping that you were a hybrid?" he asked. Something about that made Kazuya...well, he didn't know how to explain it. Had Kymir wanted to be like him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja]   Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja] Empty

Back to top Go down

Success of the Brats Rebellion [Death Ninja]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1