Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Less Snow for the Soul NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Less Snow for the Soul EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingLess Snow for the Soul EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSLess Snow for the Soul EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Less Snow for the Soul EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilLess Snow for the Soul EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Less Snow for the Soul EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Less Snow for the Soul EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Less Snow for the Soul EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayLess Snow for the Soul EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderLess Snow for the Soul EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Less Snow for the Soul EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Less Snow for the Soul EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Less Snow for the Soul EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesLess Snow for the Soul EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPLess Snow for the Soul EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Less Snow for the Soul

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Less Snow for the Soul Empty
PostSubject: Less Snow for the Soul   Less Snow for the Soul EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:37 pm

Micah smiled as he saw that the last bit of Snow was falling. It'd stick from here on out, but thankfully the blizzards were over. Stretching he walked over to the window and looked out. "I wish I could see Kai," he whispered. He would go see here, but Takashi was caring for her. He'd made a mistake when he gave her up, but he couldn't take it. He hoped she understood.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Less Snow for the Soul   Less Snow for the Soul EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:39 am

Kai walked into the office using pure Stealth as she snuck up behind her father. Her eyes shone bright as she jumped into the air and landed on his back. "Gotcha," she said with a smile. She hugged him tightly before dropping to the ground. "Hi dad," she said. She never held a grudge against him after what he'd done though it did hurt to know she was sort of fatherless. Even so she had he grandfather Takashi caring for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Less Snow for the Soul   Less Snow for the Soul EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:31 pm

Takashi walked in after Kai and looked at Micah. A low growl rose in his throat but he restrained himself. He would not cause trouble. Kai had asked to come visit Micah and he wouldn't deny her that right. Leaning against the door he crossed his arms and waited quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Less Snow for the Soul   Less Snow for the Soul EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:03 am

Micah hadn't even heard Kai as she'd come in and he nearly had a heart attack when she jumped him, but the sound of her voice calmed him. "Hello Kai," he said softly. He felt himself chocking on tears that he was trying to hold back. Did Kai forgive him for what he'd done? He picked her up after she'd dropped to the ground and gave her a huge hug. "Oh I'm so sorry Kai," he said. He wanted to make things up with her. "You know, you're just like your mother," he said rubbing her head. "I didn't know you were hear. You'd make a great Stealth Ninja." Micah then turned to see Takashi. He didn't know whether to be angry or just ignore him. He looked at Kai and decided to ignore the Wolf Leader for her sake. "How've you been," he asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Less Snow for the Soul   Less Snow for the Soul EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:58 pm

Takashi watched Micah. He could tell he didn't want him here, but he was trying his hardest not to show it infront of Kai. "Micah," he said. "I'd like to have a word with you," he said. "Privately," he said looking towards Kai. He didn't want to get her involved in this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Less Snow for the Soul   Less Snow for the Soul EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:29 pm

Micah looked at Kai then Takashi. "Um, Kai, how about you go outside and play," he said. "I think some kids are playing downstairs while waiting for their sensei's," he said. "Maybe they'll let you join them," offered as he set her down. He hoped she wouldn't protest. When she was gone he looked to Takashi. "What is it?" Takashi was his assistant, even if he didn't like the guy he was a good ninja to have around. They'd be okay if it wasn't for blood related reasons.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Less Snow for the Soul   Less Snow for the Soul EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Kai smiled brightly a her father asked her how she'd been. "Absolutely great," she annouced. She was really happy when he said she'd be the perfect Stealth Ninja. "Thank you," she said before looking messing up his hair. She was a ninja, but she was still just a kid. "Oh guess what, I...." she stopped as Takashi said that he needed to speak with Micah alone. Then Micah told her to go play downstairs. "Fine," she said crossing her arms and walking past Takashi and downstairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Less Snow for the Soul   Less Snow for the Soul EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:52 am

Takashi knew Kai was mad, but she'd just have to get over it. He closed the door as she left and waited until her footsteps had faded to speak. "Kai has a brother," he said simply. "And no one knows where this kid came from or who his parents are. He doesn't even know either from what Kai has told me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Less Snow for the Soul   Less Snow for the Soul EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Micah looked at Kraven as he spoke. "Are you accusing me of cheating on Jay," he asked. "Because that's what it sounds like." Micah crossed his arms. "Kai is my only child, so either the kid is lying, or Jay was sneaking around." It hurt Micah to speak of Jay that way, but that was the only way this kid could be related to Kai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Less Snow for the Soul   Less Snow for the Soul EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Takashi started towards Micah but stopped a few feet away. He didn't want the Kage getting any ideas that he wanted to kick his ass or anything. "Listen, I'm just saying, eight you or Jay is this kids parent. I don't want to think Jay cheated, but i don't know." Takashi sighed. "Micah, I really dislike you and you already know that, but i just want to know the truth. Is Kymir really your kid?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Less Snow for the Soul   Less Snow for the Soul EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:57 pm

Micah looked at Takashi long and hard. "He's not mine, I swear it," he said clearly. "The kid is Jay's." Micah heart felt twisted inside. It hurt so bad to known Jay would heat in a way such as this. He swallowed and turned his head. "If that's all I'd like to see Kai now," he said, in a choked voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Less Snow for the Soul   Less Snow for the Soul EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:21 pm

Takashi nodded. "Thank you for being truthful." He then uncrossed his arms and headed out the door. He went down and smiled at Kai. "Your dad's waiting for you upstairs," he said not giving away any hints that he'd just got down having a serious conversation with Micah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Less Snow for the Soul   Less Snow for the Soul EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:28 pm

Micah didn't respond, he just looked at Takashi as he walked out. Walking around the other side Micah sat at his desk. Jay betrayed him, but why? What had he done wrong to her, and who had she been with? Micah was afraid to find out because he'd probably kill the person. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Less Snow for the Soul   Less Snow for the Soul EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:59 am

Kai looked at Takashi. "Okay," she said as she waved goodbye to the other kids. "I'll meet you at the house grandpa," she said before giving him a hug and running upstarirs. When she was in the same room as Micah she slowed her pace. "What are we going to do today," she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Less Snow for the Soul   Less Snow for the Soul EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:08 pm

Micah picked up Kai. She was so much smaller when he'd last saw her. She was growing up, and he wasn't even there to watch. Bowing his head slightly he tried not to let her see the tears that were forming in his eyes. "We'll go where ever you want to go," he said. "Icecream, strawberries, where ever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Less Snow for the Soul   Less Snow for the Soul Empty

Back to top Go down

Less Snow for the Soul

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1