Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waiting2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYS2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» Vigil2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary Day2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick Reminder2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few Changes2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIP2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:42 pm

(Your Kage must post before you)

Deidara grinned as he lead his Akatsuki to the Battle Grounds. The time had finally arrived for them to take down Shinobi. Deidara had been waiting for this moment for the longest. He'd worn himself waiting for it actually, but he knew it was worth it, because in the battle feilds where several traps of explosives waiting for the Shinobi. "I hope you send your pawns in first, because I've got plenty to spare," he said in a low voice. He still had ninja from the previous war, which meant that he could have them run out like fools while his true Akatsuki readied themselves for a fight. Lifting his hand for his Akatsuki he stopped. The skies where dark and lightning sliced through the air. That could be a problem when it came to facing the Storm ninja, but that was perfectly fine because Jaymaru, a key card in this orperation had given them everything they needed to know.

(Flashback)

Deidara listened with his arms crossed over his chest as Jaymaru explained the weakness of each village. This was the reason he'd brought her in the first place, she was good at her job, and would help them in success. She would face off with the Storm Ninja. The Magma ninja would be already weakened because of the constant chages with their Kages. The Stealth and Snow wouldn't work together because they'd broken the alliance, meaning that their forces would be weaker. The Death Kage would face off with Bat. Eve would face the Stealth Kage, and Krissy would face the Snow Kage. As for the Magma Kage, he would be taken own by Pheonix and Kadaj, his two ninja who were skilled at Fire Style. The plan was to split of their forces and attack where the Shinobi were weakest. A brilliant plan with several twist.

(Fast Forward)

Deidara looked at his Akatsuki. "Get ready," he said. "Because this shall be a night to remember. We're going to kill as many as we can. Don't leave anyone standing. This time the war wont end in a tie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:24 pm

(Cool we have flashbacks.)

Micah had gotten the message of the Akatsuki. This time it wasn't just a small amout of them, it was actually war. Micah looked to his ninja. "Before we head off, I want you all to know I'm glad I'm the one leading you into battle, and I trust all of you to play a part in this war," he aid with a grateful. "Now, let's go take these Akatsuki down once and for all." He said as he lead them out of the village and towards the Battle Feilds. His heart pounded in his chest and he felt as though this was the most important battle of the century. And in a way, it was. As the Akatsuki came into view Micah stopped and waited, looking for the other villages to arrive.

(I had to go back and read the first battle, I enjoyed every bit of it.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:21 pm

(Yes! I've been waiting months for this!)

Tenkuu's eyes were focused on her ninja. Each one was coming with her. The Akatsuki would be far too busy trying to fight them to attack the Village. Grinning she turned and headed for the battle. The Snow was already there. She kept her ninja away from them. She was still angered by Micah's accustions during the Kage's Meeting. Looking back to her ninja she nodded. "Wait fot my signal."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:15 pm

Kenjiro nodded to her command,down on one knee with his sword at his side.He had plenty of weapons on him,plus a scroll that he had a summon on.He knee they would need all the help they could get during this fight.He still didn't like the idea of not having alliance with the snow but he couldn't do anything about it.He would definitely be busy watching out for his villages ninjas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:39 am

Zeo walked on he edge of the army. He was expecting nothing to go as planned, for nothing ever did. The only thing he didn't want to do was spot Nilan or Kole in this battle. They would be the cause of his downfall in this battle if seen. Besides, Kole was stronger than him anyway. Looking ahead he noticed the army had stopped. Deidara must have halted them. Across the Valley he could see the Stealth and Snow ninja. It looked like the valleys had gotten word. The battle would soon began.

Bat had a sinister look on his face. He'd been given orders to take down Kazuya. What an honor that was. He'd told Kazuya they'd see each otther soon, and the time had come. It looked like everything had added up. He pulled Nightshade from it's case. Too bad the Death Kage hadn't yet shown up. He was also looking for a good 'friend' of his, Halo. The fallen Angel hadn't been seen since he'd turned her, but he could tell she was atleast living and still on earth. He had to give her some credit, and last was that little punk Jerimiah, who he'd never had the chance to visit before the battle, causing some diffriculty in his own plans.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:36 pm

Shen walked behind Tenkuu, trying not to phase and run ahead. As the akatsuki came into view, Tenkuu had them stop and Shen immediately turned to glare at her. He quickly brought his gaze away. He'd snapped at her once before, and it hadn't ended well. A low growl escaped him as he glared at the akatsuki ranks. Why didn't Tenkuu let them go? Why did they have to stand here and wait like this?! Shen felt himself shaking, his hands curled into fists. He was so close to snapping...so close to changing and attacking the akatsuki, who weren't all that far from the Stealth's ranks. Just two or three bounds and he'd have been right in front of them. Shen kept glancing anxiously at Tenkuu, waiting for her signal. He didn't think he could restrain himself much longer...
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:42 pm

Kazuya walked into the battle grounds, the rest of his ninja behind him. He couldn't believe that this was happening. The second great war, but only this time, Kazuya was leading ninja, rather than following under someone else. He looked over his shoulder at his gathered ninja. "Hold your positions until the rest of the vallies arrive. We're going to need all the help we can get." He looked back in front of him at the group of akatsuki. There were alot of them, all prepared for war. This was going to be one hell of a fight. The vampire side of Kazuya was just itching to gain control. And perhaps Kazuya'd grant him it. If he could direct his agression towards the right targets.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:53 pm

Kinaga couldn't help but wonder why now of all times Tenkuu had decided to break ties with the Snow Valley. One accusation shouldn't have been anough for Tenkuu to endanger her entire valley like that. But then again, the accusation had been directed at her mother. Kinaga himself still refused to believe what Micah'd said. But he'd find out now whether or not Micah had been right. Kinaga walked with his ninja up to where the other vallies had gathered, purposely postioning himself between the Snow and Stealth Vallies. As he stopped, his eyes scanned over the akatsuki, looking to see if Jaymaru was there. He immediately kicked himself mentally for even considering the fact that she might've been with them. Kinaga turned around to face his ninja behind him. "We go when the other vallies go. I'll give my signal when it's time. We need to take down as many akatsuki as we can. Be prepared that some of you may not come back from this." He sighed. "I thank all of you for following me here. Do your best out there," he finished with a small smile. Turning back around to face the akatsuki, his smile faded. He looked up. It was storming, and it looked like it might start raining soon. An advantage on his part. His eyes drifted calmly over to Tenkuu and he gave her a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

Nickname : Fire Cat

Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Kira sighed,clenching her fist to stop it from shaking.It'd been just three days since she'd became the Magma kage and now this was happening?I have some bad luck when it comes to good things,she thought.She turned,looking at her ninja.Be brave,be brave!"Alright,this I a battle that's been on the rise and now is here.I want you all to watch each others back and the ninja's of other villages,"she told them."Be careful,a storm is blowing in and it might hurt our fire style jutsus,"she told them.She turned back,still breathing silently and nervous.She hoped her ninja believed her speech because she was having trouble doing it.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:45 am

Kai walked alonsige a few of the other Snow Genin. She saw the Dtealth show up from the other side and then the Death as well. Immediatly she felt a bit confident. Both Kazuya and her brother was over there ready to fight this war. Kai hadn't been born during the first one, but she'd heard plenty of tells about it. How Roxl had fought Deidara singal handly and how Jaymaru and Saruka had both died that same day. Kai swallowed. She hoped she didn't die, she wanted to live. Looking across the ranks again she spotted that the Magma had showed up, but there was no Rumiko in charge, there was a woman. The Magma had found a new leader! She gave a small glance around for Adrian. She wanted to stay near him, because they'd become friends and she didn't want him to get hurt. "I hope we make it out of here."
Back to top Go down
Kaylee
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Kaylee

Character Age : 8
Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:33 pm

Kaylee kept her eyes on Micah as he spoke. He had no idea how much Kaylee looked up to him. She smiled as they left the village. She wasn't scared about this, not at all. Even considering the stories she'd heard from Ryuki about the first great war. She was ready for this. Very ready. As they approached the battle grounds, Kaylee found herself next to the little girl she knew to be Kai. Kaylee looked down at her as she spoke with a smile. She put her hand on Kai's shoulder. "Hey, don't you worry about it. The akatsuki don't stand a chance," she said with a wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:00 pm

((two words Zeo "Dream on" and one thing WHY WAS SHANA REMOVED? I WAS AWAY AND WASN'T ABLE TO POST THAT I WAS T.T NOT FAIR! Or is it?? but still... Hehe Time for Nilan to kill!))

Nilan walked with a whistle. She had and evil expression on her face and she walked with a little float. No armor, no sword, nothing except the clothing on her back. She swung her arms back and forth as she walked. He won't get rid of me this time, never again will he show his face when he finds out it was just kicked by a 16 year old girl. Ha! I'll see the day, soon... she thought rubbing her hands together. "I think I'll start this fight of, all villages or not, I'm going in for some... unfinished business with a little someone i like to call, Deidara" She said loud enough for everyone to hear when she had walked right into the middle of the battlegrounds. Wow was she over excited. She hadn't killed someone in a long time. "Hey, Dragon, you are the best cat, now do me a favor and kill some of them, will you?" she asked her cat as it grew larger and she walked up to face Deidara. "With pleasure" Dragon said ramming into some akatsuki. Nilan stared right into Deidara's eye(s?) "Lookie what we have here, missed me?" She asked punching him right in the face. Her wings spread out and she took to the air before Deidara could strike back. (kole isn't here yet)
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Magma Chuunin
Magma Chuunin
Nyx

Character Age : 15
Male
Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:42 pm

Nyx looked at his new kage as she spoke. With a smirk he walked up next to her as she turned away from them. "Hey, you seem a bit nervous," he teased. "Sure you don't want to sit this one out?" He was ready for this battle. And almost eerily calm about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:47 am

Rumiko walked up next to Kira. He hadn't had the time to get to know her because he'd been busy with some work. He looked at her after her speech and smiled. "Good speech, we're gonna need that encouragement." He looked to Nilan who had gone out into battle. "Stupidty is what gets people killed," he said lowly." He scanned the area. "Magma, Storm, Death, Snow, and Stealth. Everyone but Luko and his rogue are here." He looked at Kira and smiled. "I think it's time."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:52 am

Kymir stood behind Kazuya. He'd fought the Akatsuki once. He wasn't sure if he wanted to do it again. They were strong and ruthless, but a threat to his village, so he'd fight to his last breath. All the villages had arrived. He looked around for his teammates. Adrian and Tyson. His sensei Takashi. And his sister Kai. He then looked at the Akatsuki again. "I made a promise," he said quietly. "I'm going to keep to it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:56 am

Sabin walked up beside Kazuya so he could get a better view of the Akatsuki army. It looked like they still had some of the wannabes from the last fight. Giving a small he stepped back into line. "Who's going to call the signal," he asked. "Will you guys meet with him like last time, or just go straigh into the battle," he asked Kazuya. He then looked at Kymir. What was a kid doing at the battle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:34 pm

Takashi had known this moment was going to come. The Akatsuki never stayed quiet for long, and it seemed that Deidara had finally grown restless. He personally wished that the Akatsuki would have wiated a bit longer until he had properly trained his students, but there was no time for that now. He sighed as he stood beside Micah. "It's been great," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Adrian was excited as he walked up to the battle feild with all the Snow Ninja. He was gonna kick some Akatsuki butt today and no one would stop him, because they needed all the ninja they could get. He'd go down in history for this! He spotted Kai and hurried over to her, pushing through the Snow ninja. "Hey Kai," he said. He then looked up at a white haired girl who looked older than the both of them. "hello," he said. "I'm Adrian Dreamer." He gave a grin as a little ferret popped up out of his sleeve. "Oh and this is my ninja ferret Flash."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

Nickname : Fire Cat

Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:17 pm

Kira looked at Nyx."Now,what would that show to my ninja,hm?"she told Nyx.She then glanced at Rumiko as he came up."It is but I'm wondering if all the villages are ready,"she told him.She was still nervous,but she was beginning to calm down.She gripped her staff on her back.It was her most trusted weapon and she knew she'd end up needing this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:47 pm

Satomi walked up so that he was right next to Kazuya. The Akatsuki looked like they were prepared for battle. He just hoped that the Shinobi were as well. He held his scythe across his back ready to draw it when the time came. He looked over his shoulder at Sabin who was asking several questions, must have been nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:56 pm

Bell felt extremly worried about this battle. It just seemed like this had passed after all those years ago. But now the war was upon them once more. Looking at Tenkuu and Kenjiro she nodded. She hated fighting, she was more skilled in observation and medical skills. She hoped she could cope with today's battle, if not she'd be useless.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:10 pm

Kenjiro nodded back to Bell.He knew she was nervous and wanted to calm her but he knew that being one of the lead ninjas when they went against the akatuski was his most important job right now.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:41 am

Jutsumaster stood in the ground of Akatsuki. It'd be hard for any of the other to recignize her because she'd dyed her hair. But still, she was here and ready for the fight against the Shinobi. She could tell this lightning would be a problem. Tenkuu was from the lightning village, but Kinaga, he was more experienced with storm type jutsu, hence the name, The Storm Ninja. She gave a sigh. She'd fought Kinaga once in her life, and that was when she was Ginger, but that was almost two years ago. She smile and waited.
Back to top Go down
Kaylee
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Kaylee

Character Age : 8
Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:52 pm

Kaylee smiled at the boy who came up next to Kai. "Kaylee Tiashi," she said with a smile, which quickly faded into a frown when she realized something. "What are you two doing here anyway? Aren't you a bit young to be fighting in a war?" She felt TK stir in anger a little, but didn't bother surfacing. He was still ignoring her and she was perfectly fine with that. He could be a baby as long as he wanted. That gave her a chance to summon Raasu during the battle.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Deidara grinned. "Perfect," he said. He then looked at Nilan who came down at him. "I don't have time for fools," he said as he sidestepped her. His fight was with the Vallies. Not some girl who though she could take him on. He walked into the middle of the clearing holding his hand up so his Akatsuki would stay put. He'd give the leaders a chance to back down, before things got interesting. Crossing his arms, he waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi Empty

Back to top Go down

2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next