Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Jutsumaster vs. Jor NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingJutsumaster vs. Jor EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSJutsumaster vs. Jor EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilJutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayJutsumaster vs. Jor EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderJutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesJutsumaster vs. Jor EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPJutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Jutsumaster vs. Jor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Jutsumaster vs. Jor Empty
PostSubject: Jutsumaster vs. Jor   Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:26 pm

Its bout' time me and her fought....she may be the one to move first.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: Jutsumaster vs. Jor   Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:28 pm

Okay, lets do it. "Jutsu drws a kuani and runs at Jor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsumaster vs. Jor   Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:29 pm

Quickly dodging he pulls on his sword. He draws it, and runs at Jay.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jutsumaster vs. Jor   Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:31 pm

Jutsu jumps into the air and spins. "Ninja Art: Chakara Rod." A rod appears made from chakara. Jutsu clashes with Jor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsumaster vs. Jor   Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:33 pm

Sparks fly. Then he makes the pearl in the middle of the sword glow....now, when it hits something, it spurts magma. Then he clashes the sword with the rod, making more sparks and magma fly.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jutsumaster vs. Jor   Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:34 pm

Jutsu bags up spins the rod and clashes with Jor. "It's amazing how strong you've gotten."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsumaster vs. Jor   Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:38 pm

Jumps up. "Not the same weak kids we were before, huh?" Jor flips onto Jay's head, and kick her, then jumps down.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jutsumaster vs. Jor   Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:42 pm

Jutsu falls but quickly stands up. "Yeah, that's right. We're Kages know and a whole lot stronger. I can't remember the last time we fought." She runs and hits him in the stomach with the pole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsumaster vs. Jor   Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:45 pm

Jor bends forward. "Ow...and i belive we fought....10 years ago." Stands. "At this very spot..." Runs up to Jm, and with the blunt side of his sword, hits her square on the back.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jutsumaster vs. Jor   Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:47 pm

Jutsu falls again. "That's right...ten years sure was a long time...ago." She rolls across the ground and rolls under Jor, she pushes herself up and kicks him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsumaster vs. Jor   Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:50 pm

Using her feet as springs, he pushes himself up into the air. "If you dont mind, i will use a new jutsu....well not new...but you should remember. It was the jutsu you beat me with...The only fight i ever lost"

Water shark bomb
a shark shaped water bomb lunged at the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jutsumaster vs. Jor   Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:55 pm

Jutsu gets washed away as she's hit. For a second she sees why he lost to it. "Wow, taht was very strong." She stands up dizzy. "Ninja Art: Blades of Light" Two bladees come out the sky and they are glowing with very bright light. "This is gonna be fun." The blades start spinning in a circle. "Noah taught me this one."

Last edited by Jutsumaster on Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsumaster vs. Jor   Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:00 pm

Jor Smiles. "I was hoping youd use this...ya know that Noah taught ALL of us in his squad...you may not remember. I used a jutsu on you to make you forget one Jutsu...and mine is cool....Ninja Art: Blades of Darkness" Two bladees come out the sky and they are glowing with very dark aura. "This is gonna be one heck of a fight...." The blades start parrying Jutsu's blades...while Jor takes his sword and slashes Jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jutsumaster vs. Jor   Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:06 pm

Jutsu smiles with joy. "Okay. Ninja Art; Shifting Blade." Jutsu's pole becomes sharp and spikes come out of them. She runs at Jor and cuts him with her pole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsumaster vs. Jor   Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:10 pm

Jor wuickly recovers by stabing Jm int the stomach as she pulls her pole away. Then he Turns his eyes to the mangekyo sharingon, and looks at Jm's eyes. then
(if you dont know ask) I use Tsukyomi!
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jutsumaster vs. Jor   Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:15 pm

Jutsu freezes in terror. She'd run into a trap.

(I know what Tsukiyomi is.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsumaster vs. Jor   Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:18 pm

"Well...I didnt thing id ave to use this...I dont want you to die. Your my closest friend. So ill stop the jutsu so you are only hurt" Thae jutsu ended. Taking advantige of this, he ran and kicked Jm in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jutsumaster vs. Jor   Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:22 pm

Jutsu flies across the ground. "Stupid Jor." She stands up. She runs at him and strikes him with her pole, not only taht spikes shoot out at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsumaster vs. Jor   Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:25 pm

Jor stands there...the pole 2 inches from his heart. he pulls out the pole. "MY time...it will come by the end of the battle...but dont stop. I havent had this much fun in ten years!" Jor picks up his sword and lunges at Jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jutsumaster vs. Jor   Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:28 pm

Jutsu blocks. "You will not die. Not today. not tomorrow, not for another 40 years. You're my friend and I won't kill you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsumaster vs. Jor   Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:31 pm

"Well...try telling that to my wound on my chest." Anyway, I try to use a jutsu, but pain flows over him..."Oh no....my chakra network is blocked..." He just hits Jm with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jutsumaster vs. Jor   Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:33 pm

Jutsu flinches. "I'm sorry Jor." Jutsu walks towards Jor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsumaster vs. Jor   Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:37 pm

Jor drops his sword. He falls on the ground. "Jm...get...the ...cloth...on...my...sword...handle...and...stop...the...wound...from...bleeeding..."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jutsumaster vs. Jor   Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:40 pm

Jutsu runs and gets the clouth and starts to stop the bleeding. "You'd better not die on me. Not again. First Naga, then Boogah, and know you. Thankfully Naga was rturned to me tahnks to Boogah." She puts soem water on the wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsumaster vs. Jor   Jutsumaster vs. Jor EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:42 pm

"Owwwww.....that hurts...i...wont die....the last thing i want to do is bring anyone more pain..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jutsumaster vs. Jor   Jutsumaster vs. Jor Empty

Back to top Go down

Jutsumaster vs. Jor

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next