Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Lunch with Jutsumaster NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingLunch with Jutsumaster EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSLunch with Jutsumaster EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilLunch with Jutsumaster EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayLunch with Jutsumaster EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderLunch with Jutsumaster EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesLunch with Jutsumaster EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPLunch with Jutsumaster EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Lunch with Jutsumaster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Lunch with Jutsumaster Empty
PostSubject: Lunch with Jutsumaster   Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:55 pm

Rumiko sat at the restraunt. He figured it was about time him and JM really got to understand each other.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Jutsumaster   Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:55 pm

Jutsu walked in and sat next to Rumiko. "Hey."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Jutsumaster   Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:12 pm

Rumiko looks at JM. "Hey Jutsu."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Jutsumaster   Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:14 pm

Jutsu smiles. "So why'd you call me again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Jutsumaster   Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:16 pm

Rumiko smiles. "Well, since we found out about...Anyway I just wanted to get to know you."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Jutsumaster   Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:20 pm

Jutsu smiles. "What's to know. I'm Kage of the Stealth. I have four kids, four dogs. Dating Roxl. Polular with everyone. Sensei to Ichigo. Hate paperwork. Thirty Three years old. And my natural hair color is blue."

Last edited by Jutsumaster on Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Jutsumaster   Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:21 pm

Rumiko playfully pushes JM. "Yeah tahnks for the useless information. You know what I mean. Like what do you like and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Jutsumaster   Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:25 pm

Jutsu smiles. "Okay okay. Well, I love kids. My favorite color is blue. I'm very nice when it comes to helping people so I don't ever turn them down. My life is ful of stress so I like to take Seven out for a while to go eat out. Most of the time we're acomponied by Roxl. He really enjoys having him around. And I like for people to take me out to places."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Jutsumaster   Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:26 pm

Rumiko looks at JM. "Flowers?"
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Jutsumaster   Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:29 pm

Jutsu looks up. "Um, I'd have to say Forget Me Nots, Tulips, and White Roses exspecially."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Jutsumaster   Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:36 pm

Rumiko stands up. "I'll be back in a minute."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Jutsumaster   Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:36 pm

Jutsumaster smiles. "Okay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Jutsumaster   Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:37 pm

Rumiko comes back with a a small vase and three white roses in it. "Here you go. There's a card on the side."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Jutsumaster   Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:40 pm

Jutsu smiles. "Thanks." She reads the card. "Thanks for forgiving me for all the bad times in tha pst. Now we're in the present I want to repay you. Thanks for all you've done. Sign, Rumiko." She stops at the last part. "Thanks Rumiko."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Jutsumaster   Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:57 pm

Rumiko sits down. "No problem." He looks at the menu. "So you ready to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Jutsumaster   Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:58 pm

"Yep." She smiles. "Thanks again Rumiko."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Jutsumaster   Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:00 am

Rumiko smiles back and orders some food. "I thought you were complex. I guess I was wrong. You're simple, just busy with helping others."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Jutsumaster   Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:01 am

"Well look who's talking. I don't know anything about you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Jutsumaster   Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:08 am

"Well I don't really have anything to share."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Jutsumaster   Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:10 am

Jutsu sighs. "That isn't fair because I ended up telling about me. Youre the most unfairest..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Jutsumaster   Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:12 am

"Finish the sentence Jaymaru." He smiles. "I'm the worstest what?"
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Jutsumaster   Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:13 am

"What if someone hears? A promise is a promise remember."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Jutsumaster   Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:15 am

"So, it's not like I'm saying it directly to someone." He smiles. "You let me call you by Jaymaru."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Jutsumaster   Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:18 am

"Shut Up Rumiko." She smiles. "And it's steal breaking the promise even if you don't say it directly since you think someone might be around."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Jutsumaster   Lunch with Jutsumaster EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:20 am

Rumiko smiles. "Yeah yeah. Whatever." He stops smiling and looks at JM. "But seriously. Eventually someone will find out. It's only a matter of time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Jutsumaster   Lunch with Jutsumaster Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunch with Jutsumaster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next