Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Broken wings NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Broken wings EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingBroken wings EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSBroken wings EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Broken wings EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilBroken wings EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Broken wings EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Broken wings EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Broken wings EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayBroken wings EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderBroken wings EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Broken wings EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Broken wings EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Broken wings EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesBroken wings EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPBroken wings EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Broken wings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Broken wings Empty
PostSubject: Broken wings   Broken wings EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:24 pm

Nilan stared in disbelief at the blank surface in front of her. It was a bright white. A voice played in her head "You DARE disobey us! After all we did for you! You scrawny little brat! I should kill you again! Why did I give you such high status!" A girl with long blueish-black hair down to her knee's, a blueish-black swimsuit like outfit, and a dark jacket appeared in the white room. Nilan didn't dare look at this girl. She only stared at the white surface. The girl crossed her arms. "You idiot! I'll never forgive you! And plus, what stupid girl whould go and take on the whole akatsuki? You, you stupid girl!" The girl walked up to Nilan, her high heals clicking against a white, maybe wooden, floor. "What do you have to say for yourself!?" Nilan couldn't answer. Tears filled her eyes. "Stupid idiot!" the other girl screamed. "You don't even answer your own sisters questions!? Too bad i didn't kill you when you were still alive! I HATE you! Go back to the mortal world! I know you'll betray them, too! Scram!" The girl kicked Nilan and she was tempted to hurt the girl but did nothing. She sighed and disappeared. The room became black and Nilan seemed to fall.

Nilan woke with a jult and banged her haid on the top bunk of her bed. "Damnit..." she said, rubbing her head. She climbed out of the bed and climbed the latter. Miza was still asleep, thank god goodness. Nilan walked out of the house and into the open. There were birds chirping and fish swimming. Nilan spread her wings out and walked to the pond. She sat by it and smiled.
Back to top Go down

Broken wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken wings   Broken wings EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:31 pm

Kaoru walked through the open. She had nothing to do since she was off work and she hadn't run into Kinaga yet, which meant she could just walk mindlessly until she saw Nilan. A girl with angel wings. Interesting. Kaoru walked over to her and stopped a few feet short. "Hi there, your wings are very pretty," Kaoru complimented as Kami landed on her shoulder. She gave him a smile and looked back to Nilan. "I'm Kaoru Sakaiya."
Back to top Go down

Broken wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken wings   Broken wings EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:40 pm

Nilan looked at the girl. "Hi there, thanks!" She then looked into the water. "I'm Nilan, nice to meet you" She looked at the girl. "Who's that?" she asked. Kami reminded her of Kole somehow. It must be because it was an animal. Nilan heard barking in the distance and two wolves burst from the tree's. Nilan recognized Kole and minalac. She stood up a bit worried as the wolves came closer.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Kole ran as fast as his huge wolf paws could carry him. Minalac was at his rear paws and could barely keep up. Kole could barley breath but he had to get to Nilan, and fast. He barked a bit and milalac did too. He burst through the tree's and headed strait to Nilan.
Back to top Go down

Broken wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken wings   Broken wings EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:45 pm

Kaoru smiled. "This little fello here is Kami," she said. (Picture on my profile) "He can be called my travel buddy," she said. Kaoru then faced the sound of barking and then two wolves came bursting form the bushes. Kaoru put her hand on her kunai incase these guys weren't that friendly.
Back to top Go down

Broken wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken wings   Broken wings EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Kole began to slow down and he almost ran into Nilan but turned human at the last moment. His eyes were full of anger and fright. "It's the Beta! He's been shot!" He said. Tears were begining to stream down his face and he whiped his eyes. "We must hurry, I left dramell with him, and brought minalac with me. Come on!" he said turning around, not turning wolf. His eyes began to glow red slowly. He brushed the red and black hair from his face.
Nilan looked at the girl "Don't pull your kunai out at them!" Se squealed. Despite her age, she always acted the age she had died at. She stood still as Kole came inches from her face. She nodded as he told her what happened and her face grew with fear. "Kaoru, I must help the pack, follow me. She nodded for Kole to show the way and the ran as fast as possible to the wolf.
Back to top Go down

Broken wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken wings   Broken wings EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:02 pm

Kaoru removed her hand from the kunai. "Sorry," she said. "Didn't know if they were hostile or not," she said. Kaoru then nodded as Nilan told her to follow. Kaoru didn't know this girl, but she wouldn't leave someone injured. It was wrong. "Right behind you," she said as she ran after the three.
Back to top Go down

Broken wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken wings   Broken wings EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:10 pm

Kole lead the three to the wolf to find out the hunter was walking to the beta. Kole ran to the hunter and ripped his gun away. "You idiot fool! How dare you shoot one of my protected wolves!" He pushed the guy to the ground and stepped on him. "You know not to be here!"
Nilan follow Kole then saw the wolf nearby. As Kole ran the other way she noticed the hunter. "Hold him off for me!" She ran to the wolf and knelt next to him, putting her hands on the cut were the bullet had made contact. It grew blue, then red, then normal. "He's not completely heal, but thats the best i could do." She helped the wolf to it's feet and sighed.
Back to top Go down

Broken wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken wings   Broken wings EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:15 pm

Kaoru looked at the hunter then Kole as he attacked him. She knew she was caught in the middle of something she had no buisness being in. As Nilan healed the wolf she gave a small shrug. "So are these your wolves?" She asked Nilan.
Back to top Go down

Broken wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken wings   Broken wings EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:22 pm

Nilan nodded and picked up the beta wolf. "Well, tecnicly, they're Kole's, he's the Alpha male, I'm the Alpha female..." She blushed lightly. She carried the wolf over to Kaoru. "This is the Beta male, his name's rayola. The beta female must have fled when the hunter came." She sighed and petted the wolf's back. "Kole, Leave the Hunter, he's done enough for now." She motioned her head for him to come over to here.
Kole looked at the hunter then turned around. "Mess with my wolves again, and i won't let you live. He turned wolf and ran to Nilan, the hunter running away in fear. He turned human again and took the wolf from Nilan. "I'll take him back to the pack and meet you back at the open, k?" he walke away, the other wolf following him.
Back to top Go down

Broken wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken wings   Broken wings EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:28 pm

Kaoru smiled. "Wow," she said. "You guys are so organized," she said with a quick grin. "Anyway, you're a wolf too right," she asked. "Since you're alpha female. And since he's alpha male does that mean you two are....well you know, dating?" She asked. Kaoru usually didn't pry into people business, but she was sort of liking this little pack.
Back to top Go down

Broken wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken wings   Broken wings EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Nilan nodded "Well, wolves are orginzed" She began to walk back to where they were. Kaoru's next question made her blush. "Well... yea..." She gave a slight smile. "I've known him since I was three... He used to be a spirit, then the Akatsuki came along and... well... killed me, setting the spirit free. Kole is Zeo's brother, i never knew that till the battle. I took one everyone of them, and nearly won... nearly..." she sighed. She didn't know how the girl whould react when she found out she was dead. "At the last minute of the battle, Kole changed for, back to his human for, then a year later, he was given another spirit offer, he turned it down and was forced to get the wolf wpirit, thats why he can turn wolf. He used to have white hair but..." She thought a bit. "He gave some of that spirit to me so i could turn wolf too, just not as often."
Back to top Go down

Broken wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken wings   Broken wings EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:08 am

Kaoru nodded. "Hmm, that's interesting," she said with a small smile. "It seems you guys are close, so that's a good thing." Kaoru then looked up at the sky. "Well, it's getting late, I had better head back to the hotel before it gets too dark and I lose my way," she said. "It was nice meeting you."
Back to top Go down

Broken wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken wings   Broken wings EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:39 am

Nilan nodded to the girl. Time passed quickly and Miza would wonder where she went of to. She smiled "Nice meeting you too. I guess I'll see you around later." She picked up a small stone. She dug her nails into it to make a small mark. They came up to the lake and Nilan threw the stone into the water, causing it to skip three times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broken wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken wings   Broken wings Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken wings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1