Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Secret Meeting(Rumiko) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Secret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSecret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSecret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Secret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSecret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Secret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Secret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Secret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySecret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSecret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Secret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Secret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Secret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSecret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSecret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Secret Meeting(Rumiko)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

Nickname : Fire Cat

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 203

Secret Meeting(Rumiko) Empty
PostSubject: Secret Meeting(Rumiko)   Secret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:57 am

Kira stood on her balcony in the office,waiting for Rumiko to come in.She needed to talk to him about what she'd been told and it was majorly important.She looked down at the ground,seeing the slight impression of the magma symbol embedded in the rock."Hurry up,Rumiko,"she whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting(Rumiko)   Secret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Rumiko had gotten up earlier than usual to go and meet Kira at the Kage Office. Whatever she wanted it was cutting into his sleeping hours, but hey, whatever the lady wanted he had to do because she was Kage and he was assistant. And from the feeling he was getting,, it must have been important. Rumiko yawned and opened the door to the balcony. "Yes, Lady Kira, is there something you needed to speak to me about?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting(Rumiko)   Secret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:33 pm

She nodded,turning and walking in."Yes,something important,"she said,moving and locking the door."This is only discussed between you,me and Nyx,a chunin,"she said,the importance of this in her voice."I was told earlier that a group of snake warriors will be coming to attack the village.This information was given to me by Orochi and Lucky,"she said."I will be staying and protecting the village,but I need to evacuate them without alarm."She was thinking intensely about this entire situation and it showed on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting(Rumiko)   Secret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:22 pm

Rumiko looked at Kira as she said it was only dicussed by three people. "I know Lucky and Orochi," she said. "And from what you're telling me it sounds like you want me to lead the evacuations. Forgive me if I'm wrong on that," he said. Rumiko then sighed. "If you stay back by yourself, then how will you stop them?" Rumiko felt a bit useless.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting(Rumiko)   Secret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:55 pm

"That's exactly what I'm saying,Rumiko,"she stated."I don't want anyone panicking or even knowing what's going to happen,so the evacuations will be held as a drill.There's a path behind the office that leads to emptied magma chambers.Evacuate them all there.And I don't want Lucky or Orochi knowing about this,so let's keep this quiet,"she said,glancing around to feel for any other chakras that might be snooping.When she met Orochi and Lucky,she memorized the feel of their chakras so that in the event of the meeting being eavesdropped on,she'd know if it was one of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting(Rumiko)   Secret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Rumiko stood up. "Lady Kira, please. I beg of you, don't do this," he said. "If you die during this then no one will know why. There will be much confusion. We don't know how long this will last. The Akatsuki War lasted months. I can't tell people that the drill is lasting that long." He shook his head and sat back down. "I mean...forgive me, but the drill only last minutes, this could take days."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting(Rumiko)   Secret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:32 pm

She sighed,knowing this was true."If we could only push them back to an area where we had the advantage.Like...,"she sighed,thinking silently."Like the Magma pools near the lower end of the village.We'd have the best advantage against them there,the magma would be able to give us major advantage using our firestyle jutsu,"she said."I know that it would be risky for me to do this.Lucky and Orochi are planning to come with me.Do you trust them?"she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting(Rumiko)   Secret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:36 pm

Rumiko began to calm down. "Lady Kira, this sounds like a plan, but just how many are going to be attacking us, and why? If Orochi and Lucky knew that these guys were coming, why did they wait until they got to the village. For this very reason my trust is beginning to faulter towards them," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting(Rumiko)   Secret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:52 pm

"It's the same with me,trust me.I wondered the same thing.I wish I could ponder it more,but with this imposing threat,we can't afford to let our minds wander in battle,"she said,sighing deeply and leaning back in the chair.She tilted forward quickly and looked at him."Hey,which of those two were the kage and what happened that they left the position?"she asked,raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting(Rumiko)   Secret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:57 pm

Rumiko looked at Kira as she said she had no choice because of the sudden threat. "Well spoken," he said. He then looked off to the side. "I don't know why they left. Lucky was the Kage and he just up and left, so Roxl took over again." He sighed. "This isn't a very stable village," he said. "We go through Kages like candy." He shook his head. "Let me go out in your place. I don't think we can afford losing yet another Kage."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting(Rumiko)   Secret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:09 pm

She shook her head."Though I appreciate the offer greatly,no.In my family,we cats like to hunt snakes.Fighting snake ninjas are basically the same thing,just a snake user against a half cat half human,fire style using ninja,"she said,laughing a bit.She sighed again."All I can do is not die,"she told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting(Rumiko)   Secret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:15 pm

Rumiko tried not to hit his fist against the wall. He wanted to scream at her that this was not a game. This was real war. A crisis. He wanted to yell at her that she was putting her life oon the line and people rarely came back from the dead. He wanted to tell her that there was no guarantee she'd make it back. But all he could do was half heartedly laugh. "Yeah, I guess you've got it all figured out," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting(Rumiko)   Secret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:47 pm

She stayed silent,looking at the roof."I wish I did,"she said sadly."There's no guarantee of me coming back alive,nor of beating our foe,"she said,a tear coming from her eye.She knew that this wasn't going to be an easy fight and she knew Rumiko wanted to yell at her in a major way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting(Rumiko)   Secret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:29 pm

Rumiko looked off to the side(like in his pic). "Lady Kira, please hear me out. I understand that you want to protect the Magma. Any loyal ninja would, but this is suicide." He said. "How do you know if this isn't some trick. How can you trust two Shinobi that went MIA so long ago. Would you put your life on the line not knowing these two will back you up or not?" Rumiko looked at her. "Atleast take someone out there with you."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting(Rumiko)   Secret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:57 pm

She thought all the while he talked."Alright.I'll bring...Ladon and Nyx.But you have to stay and guard the village with your life,"she told him.She decided Ladon because he was the ANBU captain and Nyx because he was already involved in this."I want to make sure that we've got this plan down pack.Tell two ANBU to keep a look out on Lucky and Orochi till the evacuation.During that time,when everyone is evacuated,I'll raise a fire wall that will block off the southern half of the city from the invaders.You must get everyone to the northern part of the village to keep them away from the fighting,okay?"she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting(Rumiko)   Secret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:03 am

Rumiko shook his head. "Yes ma'am, I understand. But first I must ask of you two things. Let me place the fire wall so that you may reserve your chakra, and second, promise me that you will come back alive and in one peice." He said. He then began to think of two ANBU. Kigara and Zaia would be able to handle the job. He'd but both of them on the assignment as soon as he was dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting(Rumiko)   Secret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:09 am

Kira nodded to both."I promise,"she replied,nodding and getting up.She'd need to get ready for this,and that meant making sure the path was clear,seeing if there was any way to make sure they could see them before they made it to the village,so much to do."Dismissed,"she told him,nodding."And thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting(Rumiko)   Secret Meeting(Rumiko) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:17 am

Rumiko smiled as she gave him her word. Walkin out the door he stopped. "Hey, be careful out there, and be safe." He then left to find Kigara Zaia. As he got down the hall he opened the doors to the building and stepped out into the sun. "Don't you dare break your promise," he said. "Don't you dare."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting(Rumiko)   Secret Meeting(Rumiko) Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Meeting(Rumiko)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1