Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingAkatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSAkatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilAkatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayAkatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderAkatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesAkatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPAkatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Nickname : Princess of Darkness, The Tormentor

Character Age : 31
Female
Number of posts : 332

Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex Empty
PostSubject: Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex   Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:03 pm

Krissy stood leaning against a tree. Their mission was simple: find Xantrex and get rid of him. He held way too many akatsuki secrets to just be let loose from the akatsuki. And what was worse: most people were kicked out of the akatsuki, but were still loyal to it. Xantrex was the only person to ever actually take it upon himself to leave. Krissy looked at Bat and Suri. "First we have to figure out where he would go. I don't think he'd head to any of the vallies, because he hates them, as far as I know. I think he's probably somewhere hiding in the rogue forest, what do you think?" she asked them. She hated traitors and seriously wanted to kill Xantrex herself, but it'd be pointless to look everywhere for someone who was only in one spot.
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

Character Age : 26
Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex   Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:04 am

Suri looked off at the clouds"yea krissy i believe he would be deep in the rogue forest"suri said.Suri thought to himself about the ideal of getting rid of xantrex he was like a brother to suri but it had to be done suri couldn't stay anywhere but the akatsuki or the rogue forest the only reason i join the akatsuki again was to be with the fake brother xantrex.suri finally stopped daydreaming"Krissy we should split up you two go together and i will look from the skies"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex   Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:14 am

Bat had been standing in the center of the clearing loooking up at the sky until Krissy spoke. He looked up her from the corner of his eye and then back at the sky as Suri spoke. He then grinned at Suri's poposal of splitting up. Finally facing the two of tthem completely he shrugged. "I don't care how we do this," he said. "Let's just get it done." Bat had been waitingg forever to get an assignment. He wanted to spill some blood, to watch as people cringed in fear, too bad it was Xantrex they would be killing.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex   Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:09 pm

Krissy looked at Suri as he suggested that they split up to find Xantrex. "Why are you suggesting that me and Bat go together?" she asked, a slight edge of irritation in her voice. "Whatever," she said. "Fine, you can take the skies and me and Bat'll take the ground." She then looked at Bat. "Unless you wanna take to the skies too." She shrugged. "But if one of us finds him, send some kind of signal. Because as much as I hate to admit it, it'll probably take us all to take him down," she said, before turning and beginning to walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex   Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:23 pm

Bat looked at Krystalia as she spoke to Suri and then he started off. "We ca go opposite ways if it makes you feel any better," he suggested with a slight smirk. He knew exactly what kind of signal he'd give off. He'd just cut down the forest and if they were caught in the crossfire of well. That'd be their loss not his.

Last edited by Zeo/Bat on Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex   Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:36 pm

Krissy shrugged, not bothering to look at Bat as he said he'd go the other way. "You can go whatever way you want, I really don't care, but let's just get a move on," she said, not stopping walking. She was still deciding what kind of signal to give off if she found Xan first.
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

Character Age : 26
Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex   Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:18 pm

Suri looked at Bat grinning"Okay then Bat we will let the third in command go by herself we will take the sky then if that Okay with you?Oh and Krissy try not to let Xan sneak up on you because if you do your just a dead akatsuki"Suri said as he got ready to fly off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex   Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:00 am

Bat didn't stop as Krissy spoke. He wasn't fazed by her words. He was used to her coldness. But when Suri spoke he turned around. "Take the skies yourself," he said. His voice changing to his darker personality. "I don't need you to tell me what I should do, I believe that's my own decision." He then turned away. "I can take the skies from you whenever I please." His voice was back to normal during the last statement. He then continued on walking. He had an ex-Akatsuki to kill. And just because he was in an even pissier mood he'd show no mercy.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Nickname : The Scientist

Character Age : 27
Male
Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex   Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:33 am

(.....Goddammit Bat....)

Xan walked through the rogue forest. He was in disguise in order to avoid being found. But not by the akatsuki. As he walked he heard talking. There were three people he assumed to be rogues, from the different pitches in the voices. He stopped dead as he recognized one of the voices. It was unmistakable. It was Krissy. Deidara'd sent a team out to find him. Just great, he thought with a sigh. Deidara was definitely doing his job well. Transforming into his normal self, Xantrex silently listened to their conversation. Krissy was going in one direction, Bat in the other, and Suri would take the skies. Xantrex started planning out what he would do in his head. He knew for a fact that he'd been followed by an enemy ninja. That would work to his advantage. The enemy ninja would most likely stay undercover for a while. Xantrex could take on all three of them at once, then switch with the enemy ninja as one of them makes a death strike. The enemy ninja would be transformed into him and Bat, Suri, and Krissy would report back to Deidara that Xantrex himself was dead, while Xantrex could keep his cover. He grinned. Perfect, he thought. Now which one to appear to first... Suri was in the skies, so he supposed that would be easiest. But for some reason, he felt that perhaps Bat would be the better choice to appear for. Melting into the shadows, Xantrex reappeared out of the shadow of a tree not too far in front of Bat's path with a grin. "I heard you were looking for me." He'd gotten tired of his teen form, so whenever he turned into his real self, he'd be in his older form from now on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex   Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:55 pm

(blame Suri, not me.)

Bat walked around slashing his claws against the trees until he saw the shadows move and Xantrex appear infront of him. "We're not exactly looking for you," he said as he pulled his sword. "We're going to kill you." He gave a grin. "Nightshade, awaken." The sword began to glow with a faint green auro. He'd cut down the forest for the signal. Suri would be fine, Krissy, that was her problem if she couldn't handle it. Slicing the sword across in a half arc the wind sliced down the trees infront of him and then the remaining energy blew the forest behind him down. "Are you dead yet?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Nickname : The Scientist

Character Age : 27
Male
Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex   Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Xantrex looked at Bat as he said that they were planning on killing him and shook his head. "You can try," he said with a grin. He knew almost immediately what was coming as Bat slashed his sword. Jumping up, Xan caught hold of one of the tree branches above him and swung himself up. The tree started falling almost immediately, but he stayed put. He did a jutsu and as the tree hit the ground, he fell straight through the shadows and reappeared out of Bat's shadow with a small grin as Bat asked if he was dead yet. "Nope," he said, hoping to startle the kid a little. He jumped back in case Bat wanted to try and swing his little toy around. "You sure are cocky to try and take me on yourself," he teased. Of course, he knew that this was Bat's signal to the others, he wasn't stupid, but Bat would probably think he was. Not that he cared much.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex   Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:00 pm

Krissy rolled her eyes at Suri's comment. "Shut up Suri, he's not gonna be able to sneak up on me," she yelled to him over her shoulder. With a sigh she started walking. It wasn't too long, however, until she heard trees falling. "And that would be Bat's signal," she said, turning and running towards where the signal originated, dodging falling trees on the way. "Jeez, what the hell Bat," she said under her breath. As she saw the two, Krissy aimed a kunai at Xantrex since his back was turned. You'd think that he was looking to run into us, he showed up as soon as we started looking, she thought with an edge of annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex   Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex Empty

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Mission: Find Xantrex

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1