Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
A Somewhat Normal Day NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingA Somewhat Normal Day EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSA Somewhat Normal Day EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilA Somewhat Normal Day EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.A Somewhat Normal Day EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!A Somewhat Normal Day EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayA Somewhat Normal Day EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderA Somewhat Normal Day EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)A Somewhat Normal Day EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesA Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPA Somewhat Normal Day EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

A Somewhat Normal Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 455

A Somewhat Normal Day Empty
PostSubject: A Somewhat Normal Day   A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:18 pm

Shen walked through the open quietly. It was a decently nice day out. The sun was shining, there were barely any clouds, it was warm.... Shen made his way towards the trees by the forest, but stopped when he smelled someone coming his way. Well, it wasn't really a someone, persay. Shen stopped and turned around, turning into a wolf and giving a low growl. Ever since the war, he'd been more comfortable with turning into his wolf form. Everyone knew now, so there was no point in hiding it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Normal Day   A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:27 pm

Bella was wandering through the forest, following scent trails when she smelled one rather strong. Her yellow eyes followed along the trees. Her ear twitched when she heard a low growl. Bella turned her head to look at the other wolf. She tilted her head and listen to what he was thinking... not much really. She sat down on her haunches and waited to see what this gray wolf would do. Her fur had begun to shed lately, so her fur lay in a small clumps behind her. She let out a breath like a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Normal Day   A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:32 pm

Shen crouched down as he saw the other wolf and growled. He couldn't speak as a wolf, but he did what he could to communicate. Is that...a real wolf? he thought. Most of the wolves he knew were able to transform into humans. But, this one seemed different? Could it have been a normal wolf? He took a small step towards her and sniffed to see if he could pick up any human scents off her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Normal Day   A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:37 pm

Bella mimicked Shen as he crouched, but Bella was less hostile. She gave a muffled laugh at what he had thought. She took a step forward as he did and sniffed him, wrinkling her nose as she did so. She could smell fresh scent of human on him and backed away. Her fur had an extremely stale scent of human on it, from yesterday. She was 'More wolf than human' Like her mother had said.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Normal Day   A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:49 pm

Shen looked at the wolf almost curiously. He definitely smelled human on her, but it wasn't the scent of blood, like from a hunt. It was more engrained, like she had been the human, but the scent wasn't recent. So she is human, but.... he thought, not finishing it before sitting himself on the ground and looking at her. He always had a hard time communicating with other wolves, and he could never understand why Teia wanted to go live in the mountains with them. Shen looked around before looking back at Bella curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Normal Day   A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:54 pm

Bella gave a wolfie grin at Shen Yes, I'm human, somewhat, mostly wolf. she said in his mind. You might not wanna think of anything embarrassing, I might hear it. Scratch that I will hear it she gave a muffled laugh and looked at Shen for his expression. She dug a massive paw into the dirt and scratched a small drawing. It was a flower. Why did she keep drawing flowers?
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Normal Day   A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Shen stood up immediately as she started talking in his mind and growled at her. That was sorta freaky that she could hear his thoughts. After a second of looking at her, he cautiously sat back down, his eyes not leaving her. You can hear what I'm thinking? he thought, testing it out. That's really weird, he thought, then remembered that she probably heard that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Normal Day   A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:03 pm

Bella nodded. Yep, i can hear what your thinking, and yes, it is a bit weird. Usually wolves run off because they get frightened. She gave a muffled laugh. It's because I can't talk, so I got this power to read peoples minds and talk through their minds, but only in wolf form. I can talk fine while human though.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Normal Day   A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:06 pm

Shen's shoulder drooped a little as Bella said that she could read other wolves minds instead of talking. Shen couldn't talk in his wolf form either, but he couldn't do anything like being able to read other wolves minds. My name's Shen, he thought, looking off to the side. You?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Normal Day   A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:17 pm

bella muffled another laugh when Shen dropped his shoulder. She stood up and shook her neck fur. She walked over to Shen Wow, your small she said. Nice to meet you Shen, I'm Bella, Bella Wolf. She lay down and rolled on her back. You think ism Tall, you should see my cousin, He's nearly 10" tall, At the shoulder! She muffled a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Normal Day   A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:25 pm

Shen looked at Bella as shelaughed and rolled his eyes. As she walked over to him, he looked off to the side as she teased him. If he were in his human form, he would've turned red. Sh-shut up, he thought in irritation. I'm not small, I'm normal sized. You're the one that abnormally huge, he thought in retaliation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Normal Day   A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Bella muffled another laugh and rolled off of her back. Well, i guess you could say that. She shrugged her shoulders and let out a yawn. But, hey, i'm younger than you and- Wait, i'm younger than you AND bigger in size! She muffled another laugh and dipped her head Sorry, never learned many manners. she apologized softly.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Normal Day   A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:53 pm

Shen looked at her and rolled his eyes again as she continued to tease him. Laying down on his side, he looked at her. Jeez, you're immature, he thought with a grin. How old are you anyways? he asked. It was really weird to be talking to her like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Normal Day   A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:01 pm

19 Bella thought with a sigh. I can turn human and talk to you that way if you want She told him, swishing her tail. I try to make people feel I'm really a wolf so the hunters don't go after me, I mean, the hunters that get werewolves and stuff she tilted her head and sighed oh well.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Normal Day   A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:05 pm

Shen looked at Bella as she said how old she was. You're not much younger than me, he thought with a small shrug. He looked at her as she said that she could turn human and talk to him that way. Yeah, I'd like to see what you look like as a human, he thought, sitting back up with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Normal Day   A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:13 pm

Bella gave a small puppy smile. I guess it won't hurt to change. She closed her eyes a and changed into her human form. Her brown hair was let down and she had a white tank-top on with shorts. "There" Her voice sounded different from her thought voice and she sat down. "Hows that, your turn to change"
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Normal Day   A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:21 pm

Shen blinked as she changed into a human. It wasn't at all what he expected. When she said his turn, he instinctively thought Huh? but then remembered that she couldn't hear him when she was human. Shen then turned into his human form and took off his hat, running one of his hands through his hair once. It was something he did out of habit whenever he turned from wolf to human. Shen put his hat back on and gave a small smirk, sitting with his legs crossed, and looking at Bella. "You're sure not as tall as you are when you're a wolf," he said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Normal Day   A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:26 pm

Bella gave a laugh. "Whats with the whole 'hat' thing?" she asked. She lay down in the cool grass and looked through the trees at the blue sky. Her eyes seemed to shimmer as she looked up at the sun. When she looked back at Shen, they didn't shimmer anymore, but there was no shadow. She gave a smile. "The wolves in my family are generally large, I"m the second smallest though, and the only female wolf."
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Normal Day   A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:32 pm

Shen looked up at his hat, then back at Bella after she asked what was with the hat. "Hey, I like my hat, thank you," he said with a smirk. Teia gave it to me, he thought, knowing she couldn't hear him anymore, and glad about it. Shen looked at her, half in shock as she said she was the second smallest. "You've gotta be kidding me." He shook his head. "I come from a mostly human family. The only reason I'm a wolf is because my father was a wolf," he said with a shrug. He never cared much for his Pop once him and his Mum abandoned them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Normal Day   A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:44 pm

Bella smiled "It's a nice touch," She then shook her head. "I'm smallest in wolf form, second smallest in human form. It's surprising." She sighed "I come from a mostly wolf family. A boy in my family would become a wolf at age 12, then be let free at age 18, old enough to keep the form and make sure not to kill anyone with it. I was special. Though I was born a human, after I turned 2, I had developed the Wolf trait myself. My parents tried to keep me away from everyone, but I got away, or ran away." She sighed again "Then, when I came back, my family was gone, probably with my brother, well, half-brother I should say." Bella's hands went into tight fists as she mentioned her brother. Her Voice grew Icy at the end and her eyes looked cold.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Normal Day   A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:51 pm

Shen smirked as she said that his hat was a nice touch. "Yeah, it keeps people from noticing the color of my eyes," he said as he lifted his hat slightly to reveal his gold eyes. He then put his hat back down as she started explaining about her family. He smiled. "So you're the only girl wolf in your family, huh?" He'd noticed her cold voice and the way her eyes turned dangerous at the end when she mentioned her brother. He didn't know her well enough to want to ask about it. He looked down. "Why is it that you don't want anyone to know you're human? I can understand about the hunters, but why not just stay human rather than wolf?" he asked. Not too long ago, he'd have given anything to just be a normal human. That hadn't changed too much since then, but now he was a bit more comfortable with what he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Normal Day   A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Bella's eyes softened when he asked if she was the only female wolf "Yea" She said, ripping some grass from the ground. She sighed. "The reason I stay mostly wolf... well, I have several reasons on that. 1. When I first turned wolf, I didn't know how to turn back, so I was stuck as a wolf till I was 10, in human years. 2. I'm more agile in wolf form. Better for hunting, rather then using a gun and scaring all the prey away. 3. People Respect me as a wolf. 4. If my brother finds me in my human form, well, that will be the end of me." She sighed and looked back up at the sky, she could see the sun in the corner of her eye, and it made her gold eyes shimmer again. God Damn it... stupid sun she thought, not bothering to look away.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Normal Day   A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Shen shook his head. "No, I meant why not go live in one of the vallies? You'll be safer there, and....well, you wouldn't really have to hunt for your food." He gave a small smile as she said that people respect her as a wolf. "People can respect you as a human too. I do," he said with a shrug and a small smirk. "And I'm sure most people would respect you out of fear of how huge you are when you're a wolf, not actual respect," he said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Normal Day   A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:17 pm

Bella gave a small growl, despite she wasn't in her wolf form. "There are more reasons then those four. And I don't live in the one of the valleys because I don't want too. I am given more respect as a wolf because as a human, Everyone feels like they can shove me down below them, make me feel small, and I am. And I don't think people in the valleys would agree to me running free on the streets as my wolf form, and I can't help turning wolf! It just happens! And I hate it! Sure, I like being a wolf and all, but I don't want to shove it up inside me and have it force it's way out again. Because of my past, I can only be as a human for, I don't know, A day at the Most!" She rolled on her side, facing away from Shen. "And I won't be safer in the valleys. My brother thinks I would feel safer in the valleys, so he checks their, trying to find me. It's better I'm a loner, Wandering, not staying in one place for two long. He doesn't know my wolf form. Thats why I can't be human around people. I'm afraid he may be there, lurking in the shadows, waiting..." She trailed off quietly. She felt a small tear run down the side of her face and wiped it away, glad she wasn't facing Shen.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Normal Day   A Somewhat Normal Day EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:22 pm

Shen couldn't help but be taken aback at her sudden outburst. When she rolled over facing away from him, he couldn't help but to feel sorta bad. When she trailed off, he smelled the scent of tears and he felt even worse. "Hey, I-I'm sorry, please don't cry," he said awkwardly. He was never very good at this sort of thing. What was it with girls that made them so prone to crying? He hated it, because he never really knew what to do in that situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Normal Day   A Somewhat Normal Day Empty

Back to top Go down

A Somewhat Normal Day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next