Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Trying to Live a Normal Life NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Trying to Live a Normal Life EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingTrying to Live a Normal Life EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTrying to Live a Normal Life EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Trying to Live a Normal Life EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilTrying to Live a Normal Life EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Trying to Live a Normal Life EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Trying to Live a Normal Life EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Trying to Live a Normal Life EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayTrying to Live a Normal Life EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderTrying to Live a Normal Life EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Trying to Live a Normal Life EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Trying to Live a Normal Life EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Trying to Live a Normal Life EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesTrying to Live a Normal Life EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPTrying to Live a Normal Life EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Trying to Live a Normal Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Trying to Live a Normal Life Empty
PostSubject: Trying to Live a Normal Life   Trying to Live a Normal Life EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:49 pm

Roan walked around the village. He was starting to get the hang of the Kage job, but hewas still a little iffy. He was proud of himself though. He usually screwed everything up becase he had a short attention span. Like yesterday a ninja was asking him about mission reports or something ad he'd sort of zoned out on the guy for a good minute. Roan sighed and gave a smile. "I guess I should take a break, it wouldn't really be hurting anyone. It'll only be for a little while." He kept walking until he turned a corner and bumped into someone. "Sorry," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kyoushiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kyoushiro

Character Age : 10
Male
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Live a Normal Life   Trying to Live a Normal Life EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:00 am

Kyoushiro was walking around the village. He was bored as bored could get. He wanted to fight or something. He wanted to stop walking around waiting for who knew what. Just as he turned the corner someone ran into him. "Hey watch where..." He stopped when he saw the yellow haired guy from the first day they were at tthe Storm. "Sup," Kyoushiro said. He didn't care to apologize.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Live a Normal Life   Trying to Live a Normal Life EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:21 pm

Roan looked at the kid. He was one of the ones from the Infamous Five. "Oh hello," he said. "I didn't mean to run into you. I wasn't paying attention," he said. "Um, what was your name again?" Roan gave a small smile and rubbed the back of his head. "With so many people coming to me these days I forget peoples name, so don't take it the wrong way okay." Roan hadn't even had enough time to go to his photo shoots these days. Kage was a killer on him.
Back to top Go down
Kyoushiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kyoushiro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Live a Normal Life   Trying to Live a Normal Life EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:56 pm

Kyoushiro put his arms behind his head and looked up at Roan. "My name's Kyoushiro, don't forget it," he said. "I really could care less whether or not you know it either way. 'Cuz I don't care about yours either." Kyoushiro narrowed his eyes. "And just for the record, you're really not that bright in my opinion. How'd you ever come to running this village?" Kyoushiro didn't give a rats ass about anyone's feelings, so he tended to say whatever he wanted whenever he felt liek it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Live a Normal Life   Trying to Live a Normal Life EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:08 pm

Roan knew he wasn't cut out for this job, but no one else had taken it upon themselves to help out. "I know," he said. "But the village was in need of a leader, so I just did what I thought was best," he explained to Kyoushiro. "Wouldn't you do the same for a group of kids who were orphans and didn't have someone to lead them?" He asked. He coudln't define it any simpliers terms than that for a child to understand.
Back to top Go down
Kyoushiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kyoushiro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Live a Normal Life   Trying to Live a Normal Life EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:56 pm

Kyou nearly laughed as Roan gave him a way to understand. "I got you the first time," he said. "If those losers couldn't handle themselves then I'm not going to bother to help them. It's all about strength and power in this world," he said. "If you can't make it then oh well for you, catch you in the afterlife." Kyoushiro gave a shrug. "I mean, if you can handle yourself and you just want a leader, then I'm your guy, but I ain't no babysitter," he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Live a Normal Life   Trying to Live a Normal Life EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:34 am

Roan thought this kid was missing a couple of screws in his head, but as long as the little guy didn't cause problems everything would be fine. "Well, if that's the way you want to think I can't argue." He said. "You can't change someone who doesn't want to be changed." He then started to walk. "You coming?" He asked. "I have to go back the the Kage Building."
Back to top Go down
Kyoushiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kyoushiro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Live a Normal Life   Trying to Live a Normal Life EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:43 am

Kyou smirked. "Damn right you can't change me," he said then found himself at a loss of words when Roan started to walk away. "Huh, um, sure," he said. Kyous caught up to Roan. "You know you can't just walk off from me like that right," Kyoushiro started. He put his hands behind his head. "I am afterall protecting your village."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Live a Normal Life   Trying to Live a Normal Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to Live a Normal Life

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1