Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingBlind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSBlind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilBlind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayBlind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderBlind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesBlind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPBlind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? Empty
PostSubject: Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life?   Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:11 pm

Crimson yawned as she slowly walked limped along the streets of the death. A small fog was covering the area, but she didn't mind, let alone care. Her eyes wouldn't see it anyway, so why bother care? She felt her crutches slip on something and stepped down on her broken foot, pain steering up it. She moved and lifted her foot quickly. "Ow..." she whispered before looking checking to she what it was she slipped on. Just a silvery rock. She could tell by the texture. She picked it up and slipped it in her pocket with too smaller rocks, the same texture. She enjoyed collecting rocks. She just wished she could see them, but she could only see them when she was dreaming. When she came to a corner she heard footsteps behind her. Even footsteps. Someone who wasn't limping. Crimson froze. "Y-yes?" she said leaning against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Character Age : 16
Female
Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life?   Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Aoi walked through the streets of the death valley calmly. It was a nice day out, as far as nice days in the death valley went. As she walked, she saw someone on crutches stumble a little, and couldn't help but be a bit concerned. She walked up to her as the girl froze and leaned against a wall. "Uhm, do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life?   Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:22 pm

Crimson gave a sigh of relive when she found out it was a girl about her age. She shook her head "No, just, well, paranoid?" she said with a small laugh. She 'looked' over the girl slightly. "So, I'm Alice Crimson Moon, you can call me Crimson if you like. Oh, and I'm the ANBU captain here. You are?" she asked slowly walking on. "C'mon, Walk with me" she said slowly letting her crutches take the weight of her left side of her body, lifting the right leg slightly. "It's a great day, for the death valley, don't you say?" she asked hoping to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life?   Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:29 pm

Aoi gave a small smile and walked along next to Crimson. "Aoi Umenokouji, Chuunin." Once again, she had no flashy introduction. She gave a small laugh at Crimson's statement. "Yeah, for the death valley." She looked at Crimson's leg. "So...what happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life?   Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:40 pm

Crimson smiled "Nice to meet you, Aoi" she said. She stopped for a moment. "I tripped" she said with a little laugh. It sounded ridiculous but it was true. i wonder if the girl knows I'm blind yet... that should explain a lot to her. I just don't like to give everything away at once. It's called: getting to know someone. she thought, almost like talking to herself. She noticed she stopped then continued on. "You have glasses" she said suddenly. She hadn't noticed yet and hadn't really 'looked at Aoi. This might throw her of how she knew. Crimson gave a nervous smile to herself.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life?   Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:46 pm

"You too," Aoi answered with a smile. She tripped? Over what...? She blushed when Crimson mentioned that Aoi had glasses. "Yeah," she said with a small giggle. "It's probably from reading in the dark," she said with a shrug. "How long've you been the anbu captain for?" Aoi wouldn't mention that she was being trained by a sannin. It seemed a little too much like braggin to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life?   Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Crimson sighed when the subject of her leg dropped. Crimson sighed again "I can't read at all..." she said with a nervous smile. she shook her head "I've always wanted to learn how but just can't, it's a wonder i'm anbu captain..." she smiled evenly. "I've been captain for a few days actually. When i joined, i was great, i became it almost instantly." she 'looked' in Aoi's direction. "You being trained by someone?" she asked "I'm not, i may just try out for sannin but... i can't seem to get myself to go away from anbu"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life?   Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:00 pm

Aoi looked at Crimson when she said she couldn't read. "Do you have a problem with your eyes?" she asked. It would certainly explain how she'd tripped. She nodded at Crimson's question. "Yeah...I'm sortof being trained by a sannin myself," she said with a small blush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life?   Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Crimson stopped and 'looked' at Aoi, "yes, well... I'm blind..." she said and kicked at a small rock on the ground with her broken foot. "That's great" she said to answer Aoi's question. "Who's your teacher?" she asked. She heard bell was a sannin, but she wasn't quite sure. She picked a rock out of her pocket and moved it around in one of her hands as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life?   Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Aoi stopped walking and looked at Crimson. "Are you really? I never would've guessed if you hadn't made that comment about reading..." Guess I'm not as perceptive as I thought... She started walking next to Crimson again, looking down as she went. "My teacher? Bell Hatario," she said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life?   Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:06 pm

Crimson smiled "we aren't all people who can guess everyting just like that" she said. She felt a drop of rain hit her nose but she ignored it. She was going to enjoy te day. She nodded "I thought bell was your teacer, i wasn`t for sure" she stiffened "if you wern`t training for sannin, you would be a great ANBU ninja. If you don`t make it, you can be an ANBU if you want"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life?   Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:07 pm

Crimson smiled "we aren't all people who can guess everyting just like that" she said. She felt a drop of rain hit her nose but she ignored it. She was going to enjoy te day. She nodded "I thought bell was your teacer, i wasn`t for sure" she stiffened "if you wern`t training for sannin, you would be a great ANBU ninja. If you don`t make it, you can be an ANBU if you want"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life?   Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life? Empty

Back to top Go down

Blind eyes, broken leg, how more can i live my life?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1