Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Rainy Days -open- NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Rainy Days -open- EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingRainy Days -open- EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSRainy Days -open- EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Rainy Days -open- EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilRainy Days -open- EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Rainy Days -open- EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Rainy Days -open- EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Rainy Days -open- EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayRainy Days -open- EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderRainy Days -open- EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Rainy Days -open- EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Rainy Days -open- EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Rainy Days -open- EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesRainy Days -open- EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPRainy Days -open- EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Rainy Days -open-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rainy Days -open- Empty
PostSubject: Rainy Days -open-   Rainy Days -open- EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Bell walked down the road of the village. An umbrella in her hands and placed above her head. She'd watched the news this morning and her lovable Kenjiro had gotten the report for the Stealth in. As he said, it was raining, and cold. She gave a chuckle and continued on her walk planning out what she would do for the next few days while Kenjiro was away. Come to think of it, she hadn't done much training with Aoi, so that could be added to her list. And so could training Kai and Kitsra do her some good. So much to do and she hadn't even realized it. Walking underneath a table umbrella, she sat down and pulled her hair behind her ears and shook out her own umbrella. "Hello," she said as she looked up to see someone had joined her.
Back to top Go down

Rainy Days -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Days -open-   Rainy Days -open- EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:56 pm

Etsu had been sitting under the bench waiting for the rain to stop so that she could go home to Shen and bother him, if he was there. She could have stopped by that one restuarant too, but she had time. Smiling she looked at the lady he sat next to her. "Hello to you too ma'am. I'm Etsu." She said. Etsu was a ball of joy. "What's your name miss?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

Rainy Days -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Days -open-   Rainy Days -open- EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:09 pm

Bell smiled at Etsu, she was adorable. "Hello little Etsu, I'm Bell." Bell loved children. She had two of her own, but both were already in their twenties. But she had her grandaughter, who was about Etsu's age. "Well, miss Etsu, may I ask why you're out and about on this rainy day?" Bell asked.
Back to top Go down

Rainy Days -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Days -open-   Rainy Days -open- EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:50 pm

Etsu smiled brightly. "Hello Miss Bell," she said. "I'm out today because I was bored and wanted to play," she said. "But it rained so I was heading home but I have no umbrella so I decided to sit here and wait." Etsu smiled and then looked at Bell. "Why are you out here?"
Back to top Go down

Rainy Days -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Days -open-   Rainy Days -open- EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:52 pm

Bell looked at the small child. "Well deary, it seems as though I have no choice but to walk you home," she said. "Seeing as though I have an umbrella." She smiled as Etsu asked her why she was out. "I just needed some fresh air," she exclaimed. "Lots of planning to do, and so little time." Bell tipped her umbrella. "No need to waste time."
Back to top Go down

Rainy Days -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Days -open-   Rainy Days -open- EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:13 pm

Etsu seemed delighted to know she didn't have to sit here until the rain stopped. Shen would probably be worried and she'd have some cut little remark ready. Maybe one like, 'Why are you worried about me, it's not like the rain is going to wash me away.' She secretly giggled. She loved Shen. He was funny. "A little bit of rain sure can be refreshing," Etsu commented. "That's why I love it." She found the subject of time to be time intersting and struck up a conversation on it. "I agree, everyone says that they've got all the time in the world, but that's not true." Etsu shook her head, but she wasn't finished. "And since we don't have all that time we should live in the moment each and every day. I do."
Back to top Go down

Rainy Days -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Days -open-   Rainy Days -open- EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Bell was intrigued by this child's knowledge. "Aren't you a smart little girl," she said with a smile. "Etsu, just where did you learn to speak like that. Wise beyond your years." She gave a smile. "I don't even know how old you are my dear." She looked over the girl. She was guessing between the ages of three to five. "Where are your parents?" Bell asked.
Back to top Go down

Rainy Days -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Days -open-   Rainy Days -open- EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:24 am

Etsu shrugged. "I watch alot of tv," she said. Figuring that would be a good enough answer. Etsu had seen the world in it's ugliest form, so she didn't speak like a little girl should, she spoke what she knew and didn't know any better. "I'm four but I don't have parents." Etsu didn't know her parents. "I live with Shen."
Back to top Go down

Rainy Days -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Days -open-   Rainy Days -open- EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Bell eyes widdened when the young girl stated that she didn't have parents. Though she was quickly relieved when it was stated she lived with Shen. Bell didn't know hwo tthe man was, but an adult figure, she hoped, was as good as it would get to parents. She smiled at Etsu. "What kind of tv do you watch Missy?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

Rainy Days -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Days -open-   Rainy Days -open- EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:01 pm

Etsu giggled at Bell's wide eyes. "Shen's a good person." She reassured the lady. Her legs kicked back and forth on the bench. "I like watching Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, Numbers, alot of shows like that." She said with a smile. Etsu giggled again. "They're really fun." Etsu looked uup and pointed at the sky. "The rain is stopping!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainy Days -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Days -open-   Rainy Days -open- Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainy Days -open-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1