Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Food For Thought (Read) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Food For Thought (Read) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingFood For Thought (Read) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSFood For Thought (Read) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Food For Thought (Read) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilFood For Thought (Read) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Food For Thought (Read) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Food For Thought (Read) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Food For Thought (Read) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFood For Thought (Read) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderFood For Thought (Read) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Food For Thought (Read) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Food For Thought (Read) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Food For Thought (Read) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesFood For Thought (Read) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPFood For Thought (Read) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Food For Thought (Read)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

Food For Thought (Read) Empty
PostSubject: Food For Thought (Read)   Food For Thought (Read) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:18 am

I'm thinking about taking down the music thread thingy and posting up newsd and events and stuff like that up there. Not exactly sure how that'll turn out but I want to see. Before I do this, does anyone really use the radio thingy? I'm asking because I don't want to take it away if you guys are using it.

Anyway thanks for your time.

This is your lovable but crazy,
Jaymaru :}
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Food For Thought (Read)   Food For Thought (Read) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:20 am

Oh wait, one more thing. You guys see the affiliate at the bottom? Does anyone know how to do that? I have a picture, I just don't know how to make the link.... Yeah, I'm still learning all this technical stuff after 2 years on here.

Don't judge me.....Razz
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Food For Thought (Read)   Food For Thought (Read) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:24 am

And yet another things. I noticed that before I go to school in the morning I see about four guest on every morniing. If you guys are reading this, Ninja Legend's time zone is on:

06:21 GMT- 5 hours

I think most of here are on American time. So if we're not on we're probably sleep when you guys are awake.

Anyway, feel free to join and post, someone is bound to respond.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Food For Thought (Read)   Food For Thought (Read) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:29 am

I'm very disoriented this morning, probably because I haven't eaten breakfast yet, but that's besides the point.

I would like to add a guest board, for guest to comment and post and ask questions. It'll be guest friendly so they can reply and all that other good stuff because the only place were they can actually post is in the Advertisement Board.

One more thing, so that I don't have to make another post....

I'm going to start working on an advertisement things for NL. It doesn't have to be something complex, just simple, so if you guys wanna throw me some ideas or make up one of your own then please feel free. :]

Okay I think that's all....
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Character Age : 39
Male
Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: Food For Thought (Read)   Food For Thought (Read) EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:32 pm

This is alot of food for thought JM.

I don't use the music box, but keep the counter though. I think the guest board would be good too.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Food For Thought (Read)   Food For Thought (Read) EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:45 pm

Agreed.I don't use it either,but i do like the counter.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: Food For Thought (Read)   Food For Thought (Read) EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:51 pm

Yeah, keep the counter, get rid of the music. And I suggest that on the top where the music is we put, along with the news, and easy way for the guests to access the rules and the plot of the site. Speaking of plots, do we even have a thread discussing the plot of Ninja Legend? If not, we should work on making one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: Food For Thought (Read)   Food For Thought (Read) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:39 am

Okay we'll keep the counter. We don't have a plot thread. Just the Arc threads. Looks like we'll be doing alot of work.

The only thing describing the site is the thing under the main picture.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food For Thought (Read)   Food For Thought (Read) Empty

Back to top Go down

Food For Thought (Read)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1