Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Training Deita 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Training Deita 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingTraining Deita 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTraining Deita 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Training Deita 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilTraining Deita 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Training Deita 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Training Deita 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Training Deita 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayTraining Deita 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderTraining Deita 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Training Deita 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Training Deita 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Training Deita 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesTraining Deita 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPTraining Deita 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Training Deita 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

Training Deita 2 Empty
PostSubject: Training Deita 2   Training Deita 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:39 pm

Deidara had it all planned out. Soon every village would be in the palm of his hand. The Death belonged to him. He'd already gotten word form Itachi. The Magma would be next as well as the Stealth. He was the King. No one could bring him down. Both the Snow and Rogues were with him as well as others. Deidara was in full power. Now he just had to wait for everything to unfold. Deidara leaned against the side of the building. He was waiting for Deita to show up. The boy was the future leader. Deidara had some things he wanted the boy to do. One of those things involved a certain pest. "There's no end to my glory."
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Character Age : 6
Male
Number of posts : 233

Training Deita 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Deita 2   Training Deita 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:11 pm

Deita had hitched his sword onto his back eagerly as he headed out of his room for his next training session. He headed out of the hideout and stopped to see Deidara leaning against it. "Hello Sempai," he said with a smile. It was obvious that he was eager. His shyness had been slowly melting away the longer he'd been at the akatsuki for. He'd even taken it upon himself to meet some of the pawns while the main akatsuki were off doing whatever else. "What are we doing today?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

Training Deita 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Deita 2   Training Deita 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:51 pm

Deidara had noticed that Deita was slowly growing out of his shell of shyness. You couldn't be shy and lead. It didn't work like that. But this boy was ready for the upcoming task. Deidara got straight to business. "You wanted to kill the wolves. Well your opportunity is coming very soon. I have made alliance with the Snow, but there's a certain wolf that is causing trouble. Takashi Yama the Wolf King. I want you to silence him, can you manage that?" Deidara had faith in the kid, but he wasn't expecting a successful attempt on the first try. "No need to kill him, just make sure he keeps his mouth shut." Deidara pulled a kunai and backed away. "Today we'll work on your weaknesses. Takashi is a wolf, and those mutts are smart. Leaving an opening could get you killed."
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Training Deita 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Deita 2   Training Deita 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:38 pm

Deita nodded resolutely as Deidara said that he wanted to kill the wolves. Fear flashed in his eyes as Deidara stated that he wanted Deita to silence the Wolf King, only to be replaced with a bitter hate. Deita nodded when Deidara asked if he could handle it. "Why can't I kill him?" Deita asked, almost sounding disappointed. He'd already forgotten that Deidara had said he'd made a pact with the Snow Village, and that killing the wolf would probably break that pact. He wanted to rid the world of wolves, he hated them, so sparing the Wolf King in the sake of a treaty hadn't crossed his mind. Deita nodded and stepped back from Deidara as his teacher pulled a kunai on him, his hand on the hilt of his sword, but he didn't draw it just yet.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

Training Deita 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Deita 2   Training Deita 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:00 pm

"I said you can't kill him because Micah doesn't want him dead, just out of the way until this is over. Take a limb if you want, just shut him up." Deidara waved Deita over. "Come on," he urged. He then threw the kunai. "You see, when this war is over I will destroy the remaining village, no matter who the victor is. Stealth or Snow." Deidara has this all planned out, at this very moment, he was planning the final stage of taking over the Death.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Training Deita 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Deita 2   Training Deita 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:33 pm

Deita frowned in disappointment when Deidara said that Micah didn't want the wolf dead. He didn't know who Micah was, but he figured it was a leader or something. Deita gave a light giggle when Deidara said that he could take a limb if he wanted. Maybe if he did that, the wolf would tell all his wolfy friends what'd happened. Deita blinked in minor shock when Deidara threw the kunai and quickly drew his sword to block it. He swallowed lightly, remembering that he wasn't here to chat. Sure, he'd trained on his own, and thought of new moves to use, but...where to start? Deita didn't like charging into battle against someone who he knew was stronger than him, even if it was the one teaching him. He was glad that he'd made sure to gather up other weapons before he came out. So far, he thought that the senbon were his favorite that he'd trained with, next to his sword of course. He'd even took the time to remove the bottom of the hilt of his sword, and slip some in there so he could use them. Oh, he had a few surprises for Sempai today. He ran at Deidara with his sword in hand, like he had the last time they'd trained. He went to slash the sword at Deidara's side when he got close enough. "What if they draw?" he asked as he swung at his teacher. Would Deidara attack both villages if the war ended in a draw or a treaty? Did they have enough akatsuki to spare, since there were already some in the Death Valley?
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

Training Deita 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Deita 2   Training Deita 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:35 am

Deidara hadn't paid much attention to what Deita did in his past time. He'd been too busy making plans. With only three Akatsuki in the hideout he had to recalculate his plans. Those flunky wanna be Akatsuki were of no use to him when it came to major things. He blocked Deita's sword with a kunai. "A draw, you are a smart boy, thinking about possibilities such as that." He didn't have any plans on what would happen if it did come to a draw. "If a draw is the case, I'll be taking out the stronger village first." He kicked Deita back and slashed the kunai at his torso.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Training Deita 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Deita 2   Training Deita 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:01 pm

(Hmm.....I really gotta think of some new moves for Deita...)

Deita couldn't help but smile at the praise he was given. He felt Deidara's foot make contact with him and he fell backwards, blocking Deidara's kunai with his sword with one hand (which barely worked, but he managed to avoid damage from the kunai), and with the other hand he took out a kunai and threw it at his teacher. "So you're gonna attack the Snow even though you made a treaty with'em?" he asked, scrambling back to his feet. It seemed that his teacher was a liar. But that was probably how the man had gotten so much power. Deita still remembered what Daya had said, but wouldn't bring it up. He refused to believe it, even though the evidence was right before his very eyes. He didn't care much if Deidara was lying to him, the man was making him stronger, strong enough to kill the wolves, and that was all Deita cared about.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

Training Deita 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Deita 2   Training Deita 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:34 pm

Deidara was noticing the boy was getting better at defending. Good, he'd need it when he came upon what Deidara had in store for him. "I like to keep my word, but sometimes I have to deviate from my plan. I'm think that if I they take out the Stealth then good, let them. But Micah, I think he's a bit power hungry. Regardless my goal is to destroy all villages." Deidara stepped to the side to avoid the kunai. "You need to work on speed," he told his student. "Like I was saying, Eventually they will both be nothing more than rubbish, I just have to wait a bit. So all in all I guess I'll have to keep my promise with the Snow. We need our allies for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Training Deita 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Deita 2   Training Deita 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:50 pm

Deita blinked when Deidara said that he liked to keep his word, but sometimes he had to go astray. Wasn't that always how it was though? Deita was a bit disappointed that his kunai had missed, but he knew all his attacks wouldn't hit. He'd have to take that into consideration the next time he prepared for training. Maybe he could start using wires with his attacks the next time... Deita stood ready to defend in case Deidara tried to attack again, but saw that he didn't. He nodded when Deidara said that he had to work on speed. After this was over, he'd do some additional training for that. Deita's eyes brightened when Deidara said that eventually he'd destroy all the villages. "Does that mean I'll be able to kill the wolf leader when we take the Snow?" he asked. Yes, for now his mind was on one track only. But he was still a child bent on revenge. His horizons could still be broadened.

"Sempai, do you think you could teach me jutsu too?" he asked. He didn't want to use just physical attacks. And all he knew right now were the basic jutsu, like a substitution, and that wouldn't help him too much in battles. At least, not that he knew. He wanted some kind of attack jutsus. Deciding he'd save his senbon for the time being, Deita pulled out a couple shuriken and let a bit of static flow into them for a second before he threw them at Deidara, then ran at his teacher a moment later with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

Training Deita 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Deita 2   Training Deita 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:58 am

(I've really been neglecting his training.)

Tch, children and their one track minds. Could they ever be swayed once set on one thing? He wouldn't know. He didn't have any kids, and the once that were running around the Hideout acted like adults. "Do what you like in the end. I'll leave you in charge of that." Deita's nagging was getting old, he'd have to send the boy out sooner or later. "You haven't been taught to use jutsu?" That was a problem. "Shuriken again Deita, your attacks are too predictable." Deidara got a kunai out to block them, but stopped as a shock ran through his body. "Damn kid." He dropped his kunai and side stepped Deita's blade as best he could. The cutting feeling was way too familiar. He looked at his shoulder. It was bleeding. Turning around completely he aimed a kick at Deita. "I underestimated you, you're improving."
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Training Deita 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Deita 2   Training Deita 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:38 pm

Deita smiled as Deidara said that he'd leave him in charge of that. "Well, I know the basics. Clone and substitution jutsu, but not much more than that," he said when Deidara asked that he hadn't been taught to use jutsu. Deita only smirked lightly when Deidara said that his attacks were getting too predictable, knowing that he'd done something different this time around. Deita tried to avoid the kick as best as he could, but it ended up hitting him and he fell backwards, rolling a couple times. Deita quickly picked himself up, his breaths coming a bit heavier than before. He was getting tired. That was just great. He couldn't help but smile when Deidara said that he was improving. Taking a breath, he went for Deidara again, but before he did, he made sure to loosen the end of his sword a bit. It wouldn't be too long before he was gonna use those senbon. Swinging his sword at Deidara, he let the senbon slip into his hand. He wasn't going to use them just yet.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

Training Deita 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Deita 2   Training Deita 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:44 pm

Deidara had not thought that he'd have to teach this child how to use jutsu. It was a disappointment to know they didn't come equipped with jutsu and such. "No use crying over spilled milk." Deidara mumbled to himself. If he wanted something done, he'd have to do it himself. Training this kid was becoming a real pain in the ass. He was considering cutting his losses. Deidara easily stepped back from the sword. "You're still not quick enough." The kunai he held in his hand he aimed at Deita's face. It was time to step it up a notch.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Training Deita 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Deita 2   Training Deita 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:20 pm

Deita heard Deidara mumble something, but wasn't sure what it was, so prepared himself to take a hit from a jutsu, but kept his guard up for physical attacks too. He hadn't seen Deidara do any kind of handsigns, so he supposed that was a good sign. At this point, Deita was becoming a bit discouraged. He'd been training by himself to try and make himself faster, but Deidara told him that it wasn't yet enough. He'd just have to step up his game, that was all. Perhaps find someone to teach him jutsu, while Deidara taught him to be faster, and stronger. Then he could show Deidara just how determined he was. He wanted to show him that he belonged in the Akatsuki. He didn't want to give him a single chance to doubt his decision. As the kunai was aimed towards his face, Deita moved to the side, but not back, so the kunai still cut his face a bit. Yes, there was a reason for his not backing up. Instead, he went forward right after the kunai was out of contact with his face, slashing his sword horizontally at Deidara's stomach. As he did, he let the end of his sword slip to the ground, and the senbon slip into his hand. He just hoped that this attack would work.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

Training Deita 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Deita 2   Training Deita 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:09 am

Deidara was focused on the blade. He didn't think Deita had any new tricks up his sleeves. The kid had cut him once, twice was not going to happen. Stepping back he kicked up dirt to blind Deita, spun once, and aimed a punch right below the rib cage.

(Disappointingly short, sorry kid)
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Training Deita 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Deita 2   Training Deita 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:28 am

Once he had enough distance between the two of them, that was when he planned on using the senbon. Though it would've helped if he could see Deidara. When his teacher kicked up the dirt, Deita instinctively went to shield his eyes, and though he should've, didn't expect an attack from Deidara. So when the punch hit, Deita found himself breathless and on his knees, his hands on the area, though the senbon were still in them. For the moment he found himself unable to move, being too engulfed in the pain and knew that had this been a real fight, he'd be dead. He didn't plan on dying though. He still had revenge to get. Blinking forming tears from his eyes, he looked up to see where Deidara was, and aimed the senbon at him, then as quickly as he could, got up with his sword, his breathing heavy.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

Training Deita 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Deita 2   Training Deita 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:47 am

This kid was going to have it for him if he didn't learn to think ahead. Deidara wouldn't waste his breath explaining that. Not giving Deita time to recover, Deidara pulled out two kunai and aimed it at the boy, stopping mid-toss as he felt something small and sharp hit him. "What the hell was that?" He felt his body for whatever had hit him, momentarily forgetting Deita, he didn't find the boy a threat at all.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Training Deita 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Deita 2   Training Deita 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:52 am

(lmfao!)

Deita knew he'd bought himself some time when his senbon hit, and though he was tired and sore as hell, he wouldn't let Deidara have time to recover. His sword glowing lightly, which in the light of the day was barely noticeable, Deita stuck the sword in the ground and a wave of chakra passed towards Deidara, exploding the ground underneath him when Deita thought it was close enough.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

Training Deita 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Deita 2   Training Deita 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:22 am

Deidara didn't see the sword glowing. The Akatsuki leader was expecting the boy to strike out at him with the blade. Forgetting whatever he had been hit with, he raised the kunai he had, but was thrown off at Deita's next move. Too late to realize that the little Moon Child had used that same move on Xantrex a few years back. All he could do was embrace himself. Deidara flew back, landing on his back. "That damned kid." He mumbled as he sat up. "Training is over with." Deidara rose to his feet, finally finding the senbon lodged right under his shoulder. "You've done well today. Proving you have what it takes to be one of us, yet again."
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Training Deita 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Deita 2   Training Deita 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:06 pm

(Wow, a few years passed already? Jeez, I have to make Deita older then (and stronger)!! And sorry, I didn't realize you posted in this thread.)

Deita was relieved that his attack had worked. Finally, he'd made a move that actually hit. He was certainly getting better at this. The child blinked when Deidara said that training was over. He couldn't say he wasn't relieved. He was getting tired, and he hadn't been sure that he'd have been able to continue much longer anyways. "Alright," he said with a nod, smiling when Deidara said that he'd done well, and proved that he had what it took to be an Akatsuki. He was glad to know that at least he was proving he belonged. He wasn't gonna let Deidara think he'd made a mistake in asking him to join. He'd never allow him that chance!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Deita 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Deita 2   Training Deita 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Deita 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1