Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingMy Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSMy Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilMy Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayMy Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderMy Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMy Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPMy Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

My Burden to Bear

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:15 pm

Serenity's blush brightened when his arms dropped around her shoulders. He wasn't even grinning. Although that smirk of his was enough to tell her that he was teasing her. He, was teasing her...wasn't he? If he was, she'd find out eventually, but for now, she just decided, what the hell, she was gonna rest against him. Wait...did this mean they were actually a couple? Did this mean those personal issues he'd spoken of the day before were resolved? But how so fast? Well, as she rested in his arms, the movie played out. When the movie ended, Serenity looked at Felix with a smile. "I forgot to ask, have you ever seen that movie before?" If his answer was no, her next question would be 'Well, did you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:19 am

She was resting against him! She was leaning on him! Being near him! He was slowly getting closer to her, and then he thought about it. I've been stuck in that dragon body forever, and now I can finally start a family. Now I can have kids and we're both immortal so I can live with her forever. D.K. was in near tears at this thought. He had been deprived of a normal life. Now he could have his back. "Never," he answered. "But it's good. How many times have you watched it?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:30 pm

(Awww...)

Serenity was surprised he wasn't saying anything to tease her yet. But then again, he did say he was trying to change. He was doing one hell of a job with it too. "A few," she said with a shrug. "But I haven't seen it in a really long time, so it was nice to finally watch it again," she told him, then looked at him with a smile, sitting up instead of leaning on him. "But I'm glad you liked it," she told him, picking up the dishes and starting into the kitchen. "Be right back," she told him, then rinsed off the dishes and put them in the dishwasher, before coming back into the livingroom and plopping back down on the couch next to Felix.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:33 am

D.K. nodded as she said she hadn't seen it in a long time. That was understandable, but he was sure she'd remember most of the movie. Who forgot? Once you started watching didn't your memory get refreshed or something? D.K. wasn't sure. When she started to gather the plates and said she'd be right back he simply nodded and looked back to the TV that was now on the main title screen. When she came back he gave a small grin. "What now?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:48 pm

Serenity gave a thoughtful frown when he asked what now. "Hmm, I dunno....it seems the dragon is feeling better, maybe we should take him back now," she suggested with a shrug. "Unless you wanna wait and just do something else." She couldn't really think of anything else to do, and taking the dragon back sooner would probably be better than taking it back later. Or so she figured anyway.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:39 am

D.K. nodded. "Alright, let's take him home and then find something to do," he said. "Maybe go to the park and I'll push you on the swing and then we can sit in the sun and just chill," he suggested with a humorous smirk. D.K. stood up and stretched. "If we wait it'll get dark and then he might try and take my head off before then." He dusted himself off and looked at then held out his hand in order to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:54 pm

Serenity nodded when he said that they could take it home then find something to do. She blinked though, when he said that maybe they could go to the park and he could push her on the swing, then they could just sit in the sun and chill. She gave a light grin. "That seems a bit teenish Felix," she teased, then chuckled lightly. She couldn't help but laugh when he said that the dragon might try to take his head off before then if they waited til dark. "We wouldn't want that, now would we?" she said with a smile, taking his hand and getting up. She liked this new side of Felix. Was this what his mortal side had been like? She started to the back room, picking up the dragon as she found it. "Alright little guy, time for you to go home," she said with a light smile, petting it's head lightly once as she walked back out to the living room. "Alrighty, let's go," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:23 pm

D.K. smirked. "So what if it's teenish?" He asked with that same smirk. He was joking of course. That was way too high schoolish. Felix had had his time to be a kid, he was somewhere in his mid twenties, and D.K. had to pplay the part. Mid-twenties, please, the guy was all over 800. He waited for her as she went to get the dragon. When she came back he was standing next to the door. He opened it for her since she was preoccupied with holding the thing. Have a nice life, Felix.

Felix had been pushing the chicken bone between his paws. He had nothing else to do and he was finding himself easily bored by things that didn't keep him moving. When Serenity came in and said it was time for him to go home he blinked large yellow eyes at her. Make it quick too, I want my body back. Felix shook his head as she petted him, but didn't resist as she picked him up. He looked to D.K. You too, he responded to the yellow eyed thief.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:58 am

(The thing? Really?)

Serenity figured that it was a bit mad at her for taking it home when it shook it's head away when she petted it. Oh well, not like she'd have to deal with the little thing's anger issues much longer anyhow. "Why thank you," she said with a smile as Felix opened the door for her. She could've gotten it herself, even if she was carrying the dragon. Since the thing was so small, she could easily carry it in one arm. After all, it wasn't much bigger than a large cat. Holding the dragon in one arm, Serenity took out her key and locked the door behind them, then put the key away and started towards the gates of the Crested.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:52 pm

(Yeps)

D.K. walked down the road to the gates and exited with her. He looked at Felix occasionally. He hoped he'd like his new home in the Unknown. He'd even give him directions to where he crashed during the night. "Now back to this whole what we're going to do afterward. I was thinking something different. Out of the norm, you know?"

Felix stayed still as he was held during the walk. He kind of wanted to get out and stretch his wings, but then Serenity might think he was making a run for it. Felix had no worries with his plan. D.K. was too into his 'new life' to consider the possibilities that this was exactly what Felix wanted. That's what you get for messing with a 800 year old ninja.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:02 pm

(Poor Fe has to sit there and listen to them talk)

Serenity looked at Felix as he said that they should do something different afterward. "Different? Like what?" she asked, her head tilted lightly. Already they were exiting the gates, which meant that it wouldn't be long until they reached the Unknown. Serenity was only going in a little bit, along the path to Hunters', but then she'd leave the dragon there; she didn't want to get herself lost after all. No, that was the last thing she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:34 pm

Felix smirked. He wished Hunter would show up. It'd blow D.K.'s cover if he didn't recognize the purple haired immortal. The glory that would come of that! Growling lowly at Serenity's interest in something different he was tempted to bite her. "I can't believe you're falling for this BS. I was right, you don't know me." More nehhing, but this nehhing was low, almost as if the creature was mumbling.

D.K. shrugged. "I don't know, anything will work for me." He said. "Just something we don't normally do. Do the same thing all the time gets old." D.K. was hoping she'd suggest something because he had no clue what her and Felix did. Obviously they never did anything, but he was playing it safe.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:44 pm

(Awww....)

Serenity blinked and looked down at the dragon as it growled. She wondered what it's problem was. Her gaze then went to Felix as he said that anything would work. "Hmm...I dunno...can't think of anything right now," she said with a shrug. "But I'm sure that something will come to me eventually," she told him with a light smile. Already the entrance to the Unknown was in sight. That was good. She didn't need this dragon trying to take Fe's head off all the time for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:38 pm

Felix finally settled down. These two were disgusting him to no ends. Closing his eyes he tried to block out their conversation. If he had to listen to any more of this mushy talk he'd die from exposure. Growling lowly he brought his paw up to his head. "Nya."

D.K. didn't mind. They would come up with something eventually. He was wondering what they could do though. A movie, no, they'd watched on two seconds ago. Walking, not his thing. Swimming was already down. Carnival was getting old. He sighed. There was just nothing to do. Unless they were into town and just hung out. He missed knowing where to take the person who he cared for to. "Yeah, we'll figure something out."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:56 pm

(please, that's not mushy. and lol! he'll die from exposure!)

It only took them a few more minutes to get to the Unknown, all the while Serenity was thinking of things for her and Felix to do afterward. She couldn't think of a thing. Though, there was one thing. They hadn't gone to that one bar in a while. Though, she hadn't gone there since Aiko died. She wasn't sure that she wanted to start. When Serenity went a little ways into the Unknown, she finally put the dragon down. "Hereya go little guy," she said with a smile, straightening back up.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:14 pm

Felix opened his eyes as the two finally shut up. Stretching his paws to the floor as Serenity put him down he scurried into the Unknown. Turning around when he was in the entrance he growled at D.K. and then at Serenity. Running off he had to get to Hunter. He was his only chance of getting his body back. And if Hunter didn't know how to get him back then he'd have to find his own way. Even if it meant going to the extreme.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:19 pm

(The...extreme? Oh boy...)

Serenity blinked as the creature growled at her. Perhaps it was pissed that she brought it back. And it had never liked Felix to begin with, so it didn't surprise her that it'd growled at him. She then turned back to Felix with a smile. "Since he's back here now, should we get going?" she asked him with a smile. She still had no idea what they should do. What kinds of things were out of the norm for them?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:24 pm

D.K. said nothing to the dragon that was now Felix. His life would be
much easier without the creature around, reminding him of what he used
to be. "Yeah, let's go to town," he said voicing his thoughts from
before. "We can find some stuff to do there. Maybe buy some stuff, don't
ask what though, I'm not completely sure myself."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:37 pm

Serenity nodded when he suggested going to town. "Sounds good to me!" she said with a smile, turning and walking back towards the village. "I'm sure we'll think of something to do once we get there," she said with a shrug. Yeah, she'd said it before, but she knew that it was true. There was always the bar as an option, they hadn't gone out to dinner in quite a long time either, they'd never actually gone to the park like Felix suggested they should earlier. There were actually quite a few options open, when she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:06 pm

D.K. followed hr back to the village. As he walked he thought up some combination activities. The could go to the park and maybe there would be some show going on. A couple of drinks; he didn't know she was an alcoholic; enjoy a few shows; he didn't know he had a girlfriend who used to sing. Then maybe push her on the swing while enjoying the night; he didn't know he had a son who he once did the same with. He was missing key parts to Felix's life, but the exchange gave him hints on things he once did.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:08 am

(Just finished reading the Crested thread. I started crying at the end....But I loled at the first Ferenity scene!)

Serenity walked with him back to the Crested, but while they were passing by the park, she decided to bring it up. "You know, we never did have that picnic," she told him with a smile. The day so far had been nice and warm, and it seemed like it would be staying that way. It was the perfect weather for a picnic. And to tell the truth, Serenity was actually looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:31 pm

(Awww, why'd you cry? I don't remember what had happened.)

D.K. knew where she was going with this one. "Looks like we've got something to do now," he told her. He took her by the waist and sweeped her up off of her feet and started towards the park. "I'm pretty sure I've never asked you this before, but what do you plan to do in you're future?" D.K.'s eyes shinned blue, but behind the blue was an unseen yellow. A yellow that belong to him and only him, a yellow that she could never see.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:35 pm

(When Kinaga and Kaoru met up with Shisu's ghost, and it disappeared...*tear* It was so sad!!)

Serenity's eyes widened when he scooped her up and started walking towards the park. "H-hey Fe..." she blushed lightly. "Pumme down, people are gonna stare..." she said, trying not to blush any more than she already was. He'd done this before to tease her, so she was sure that was the only reason he was doing it now. But before he'd done it for revenge because she'd teased him. What was his motive this time? She blinked when he asked her what she planned on doing in the future. She...thought that he had asked her that once before. But it was soooo long ago, that perhaps maybe he'd forgotten. "I don't really know...probably stay in the Crested as a healer, at least for as long as the village is around...after that I'm not sure. Like you said a long time ago, I don't exactly have the make to be a ninja," she joked with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:44 am

(That is tearworthy)

"And I don't want you to be a ninja," he said as he set her down. "I want you to stay at home and help the ninja of the village as I protect you." He said. Trying not to smile was taking a toll on him. "Anyway, I think we need to get a move on, so people don't stare," he said. "If we don't, they might see our faces." D.K. was grinning now. He found this funny.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:00 am

(IKR?)

Serenity couldn't help but chuckle at his response, thinking he was joking. "I always knew that's why you didn't want me to become a ninja," she joked with a light giggle, her face still blush covered as he set her down. Serenity rolled her eyes as he said that people might stare and see their faces. "Well then I guess we'd better hurry," she said, bumping him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Burden to Bear

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Crested-