Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
My Burden to Bear  - Page 17 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-My Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingMy Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSMy Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts My Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilMy Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.My Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.My Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!My Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayMy Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderMy Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)My Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)My Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. My Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMy Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPMy Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

My Burden to Bear

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

My Burden to Bear  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:31 pm

D.K. smiled. Maybe him and Felix thought a like, in some ways. That or the jackass was really selfish. He was leaning towards selfish. D.K. had forgotten that smiling was a no no when around the blond haired immortal. Oh well, mistake made, he'd try and not make the same one twice. "Why yes we should," he told her as he bumped her back and started into a light jog to get away from her and the watchful eyes of the villagers.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:36 pm

Serenity hadn't seen him smile this time, she was too busy looking around them at people who were indeed giving them glances. She blinked as he bumped her back and started at a light jog away from her. "Where do you think you're going!" she laughed, running after him. He was a lot more playful than she was used to. In fact, he was acting like a completely different person. Exactly what had happened to him? This wasn't his normal at all, it wasn't even like he was transitioning. It was like he skipped right over that phase and went straight to being mortal. It was almost scary to think that.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:42 pm

(Uh oh, that ain't good)

D.K. didn't care about the transition, though he was trying to be careful. Living Felix's life was like trying to take on ten jobs at once. Most people had a list of things they should do, this guy was the complete opposite. He had a list of things he should not do. D.k. want to grasp his head, rip out all his hair, and scream at the top of his lungs. He started to run a but faster as she chased him. "Oh, I'm not going anywhere, just away from you," he joked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:50 pm

(lol, nopes)

Serenity was a bit surprised that he started to run faster, but nonetheless, followed after him at a faster pace. "Hey Fe, get back here!" she laughed lightly, chasing after him. The more she thought about this, the stranger it seemed. She was actually starting to worry that something was wrong with him. But what if he got mad if she mentioned it? He'd been acting strange since the midnight carnival, even a bit before as well. And to add onto that, they had been teasing each other in more...intimate ways, and soon after that was when Felix started acting differently and treating her differently. So...maybe this wasn't so strange after all. Maybe the change in their teasing methods had been something of a transition for him. (FIXED)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:15 pm

D.K. looked at Serenity as she chased after him. He slowed down enough so she could catch up, He turned and faced her. "You should try out for the track team, I'm sure you'd be really great," he teased. He didn't remember the last time he had such a good time. He'd make sure to get her something nice for her good deeds, even if she was unaware of it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:34 pm

When Serenity finally caught up to him she rolled her eyes at his comment. "Oh please, track?" she asked with a light grin, wrapping one arm over his shoulders. "Aaaannyways, are we gonna go get the stuff for the picnic?" she asked with a light grin, holding him close as she kept her arm over his shoulders. That was mostly just to see his reaction to her doing that.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:04 pm

D.K. nodded. "Yes ma'am, that's what I said. Track." He did not react as she put her arm over his shoulder. "You're impatient," he said as she asked if they were going to get the stuff for the picnic. Anyway of course we are. We can have a picnic without the stuff." He had to lean a bit as she held him close. It was not easy being taller than her. "Having fun?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:34 pm

Serenity rolled her eyes once more as he called her ma'am. Hadn't she told him to stop that, it made her feel old. She only shrugged when he told her she was impatient. "So?" she asked with a small grin that held just a hint of deviousness behind it. "Of course, I always have fun with you ya know," she teased with a light giggle, removing her arm from over his shoulders. She couldn't help but smile at his raised eyebrow. She had no clue why, but that expression in particular had always been one that made her giggle, at least in light-hearted situations.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:37 pm

(...I'm getting bored with Felix....)

D.K. was starting to see that she was very playful, at the same time she could swing a smart remark by one if she kept up that sweet little tone and they would never know. "You're just a little giggle box today." He didn't think anyone could laugh that much. It was set her apart from every other girl in the world. He'd made the perfect choice when it came to choosing her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:20 am

(Do you wanna just start having time skips then? I doubt we'd wanna rp out a whole month...I do, however, wanna know what happened between Felix and Hunter. ^^)

It was Serenity's turn to raise an eyebrow at his comment. "Giggle box? Like always, Felix, you are being completely unpredictable," she told him with a smile. He really had no clue that she felt she was the luckiest girl in the world to find someone like Felix. Sure, their relationship had some...err, drawbacks in the past, but, everything was going great now. Little did this little blonde lady know, this was the calm before the storm.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:00 pm

D.K. looked at Serenity. "But you are very much predictable." She was laughing so much he was getting kind of scared. "Oh, come on so we can get this picnic over with," he told her as he wrapped her in a hug and led her down into town and towards the place where they would pick up everything they needed for the picnic. Life was getting good already.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 17 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:04 pm

(lol, he was getting scared)

Serenity blinked and looked at him as he said that she was very much predictable. "Am not," she declared. She blushed faintly, almost unnoticeably as he wrapped her in a hug, but smiled nonetheless. What if all this was just him being unpredictable? That wouldn't surprise her. "Yeah, sure," she answered when he said that they should go so that they could get the picnic over with. Yeah, that was her Felix. Just wanted to get through things. It was actually funny in a way.

(Are we skipping the store and going straight to it, or are we ending the thread and going to Fe and Hunter?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Burden to Bear

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Crested-