Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Jutsu Help NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Jutsu Help EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingJutsu Help EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSJutsu Help EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Jutsu Help EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilJutsu Help EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Jutsu Help EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Jutsu Help EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Jutsu Help EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayJutsu Help EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderJutsu Help EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Jutsu Help EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Jutsu Help EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Jutsu Help EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesJutsu Help EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPJutsu Help EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Jutsu Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Character Age : 6
Male
Number of posts : 233

Jutsu Help Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu Help   Jutsu Help EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Deita swallowed and knocked on Jaymaru's door. He'd heard that she was a really strong ninja, and Deita needed someone to teach him new jutsu. So, putting two and two together, he'd gone for her. He waited patiently for an answer, his sword strapped to his back, rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet, and looking down the hall as he did.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

Jutsu Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Help   Jutsu Help EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:36 pm

Jaymaru had been sitting on her bed. Being back at the Akatsuki made her miss the freedom she had in the Crested. Oh well, she had fun with Halo. And it was nice to meet Kinaga. If Deidara found that out she'd been in trouble, lots of trouble. Xantrex had warned her before he left. With a sneeze she laid back on her bed. "Home sweet home." She said and pulled a magazine off her stand. Several fell onto the floor, but she ignored them as she started to flip through the pages of the one in her hand. She lowered the magizine when someone knocked on her door. Slowly the kunochi stood up and walked to her door. Opening it she peered down at the kid. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Jutsu Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Help   Jutsu Help EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Deita looked up at the woman as she opened the door. She looked old. He cleared his throat. "Umm...are you Jaymaru miss?" he asked, looking up at her. He was trying to get over his shyness and so far it had been going good, but meeting new people was always a challenge for him. Once she answered, he looked down, shuffling his feet a bit. "My name's Deita. I was wondering...well, a lot of people around the hideout told me that you were really strong, and good with jutsu. I was wondering if...could you teach me some?" he asked, finally looking back up at her hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Jutsu Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Help   Jutsu Help EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:52 pm

(....-.-'......did he just say old?)

Jaymaru looked at the boy for a long moment. He had to be no more than four or five. Why was Deidara recruiting so young? She dismissed the question and smiled kindly. "No need to call me Miss. We're both Akatsuki, you can call me Jay." She tossed the magazine across the room and held out her hand. "Nice to meet you Deita. I'll be glad to teach you anything you want to know." She didn't have anything better else to do.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Jutsu Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Help   Jutsu Help EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:06 am

(eheheh....thought you'd catch that.)

Deita smiled as she said there was no need to call her miss. She seemed nice. I think I'm gonna like her, he thought rather happily. "Okay mi...Jay," he said with a smile when she said that he could just call her Jay. He was used to calling people miss, or mister, so getting used to this would be a task. He looked at her hand for a moment before taking it with a smile, shaking it once before lowering his hand back to his side. (Did I mention his sword was on his back?) His eyes brightened when she said that she'd be glad to teach him anything he wanted to know. "Really?!" he asked in an excited tone. "Er...well, I don't really know any jutsu off the top of my head...maybe we can start with the easier ones?" he asked, looking up at her hopefully. "The only ones I really know good are clone and substitution," he explained.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Jutsu Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Help   Jutsu Help EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:49 am

(Sorry I wasn't on, sleep got the best of me)

Jay hadn't taught anyone anything in a long time. She found this to be quite fun. She sighed. She sort of missed that quite life she had back near the rogue forest. The only person who knew she was there was Kazuya and he was such a kind soul. A little troubled, but kind. She once again let the memory fade. What was up with her today. She nodded as he said that he'd like to start with easier ones. "Okay. Well, since you know clones, have you ever tried the multi-shadow clone?" She asked. Jay's eyes finally landed on his sword. Even more memories. "How good are you with thee sword?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Jutsu Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Help   Jutsu Help EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:17 pm

(lol, np. i figured as much)

Deita looked up at her, as for a few moments she seemed to be in thought about something. He couldn't help but wonder what, but he wouldn't ask. Even though it was in his nature to be curious, things like that weren't his business. He tilted his head slightly as she asked if he'd ever tried the multi-shadow clone. "You can do more than one?" he asked, almost incredulously. How come he'd never thought of that? He glanced over his shoulder at his sword when she asked about it, then looked back to her with a small grin. "Really good," he said, a bit pridefully. If there was anything he prided himself on, it was the use of that sword. Granted, before he left his dead village, he hadn't even been allowed to touch a sword, but when he left he took it and started training with it as best he could, which got him to be rather good at it.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Jutsu Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Help   Jutsu Help EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:09 pm

She had to hold back a small giggle at the kids surprise. Where was he from? How could one not know about the multi-shadow clone. Oh well, she wasn't going to ask. "Well if you're so good why do you need to know jutsu?" She asked. She wasn't going to deny him or anything, she was just curious. And no, she wasn't being mean when she asked why he needed the jutsu. She found it good that he wanted to broaden his skills, but most people who mastered in swords kept it that way. She'd only picked up a sword because she needed something to pass the time and being Ginger, it was kind of needed.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Jutsu Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Help   Jutsu Help EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:48 pm

Deita blinked as she asked if he was so good, why he needed to know jutsu. "Well...if someone else tries to send a strong jutsu my way, I can't really block or counter it with just my sword, can I?" he asked, looking up at her. "Besides, a strong person can't only be good in one area, right? Ninja need surprises!" he said happily. He liked being able to surprise his enemies. It was fun to watch their expressions, especially Deidara's when they were in training. "And between you and me, I need something new to impress senpai the next time he trains me," he said with a light giggle.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Jutsu Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Help   Jutsu Help EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:21 pm

"Smart kid." She commented. She sighed and gave a small smile. "I'm guessing Senpai is Deidara?" She asked. Stepping back she walked into her room and went over to the closest and pulled out her jacket. "Alright, do you want to get started today?" She asked. She looked at the magazines on the floor. She had really been looking forward to reading the article on the Love and the Loveless. She gave a slight giggle. That could wait for the moment. Closing her door she looked at Deita. "How old are you anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Jutsu Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Help   Jutsu Help EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:28 pm

Deita smiled pridefully when she called him a smart kid. He nodded when she said that she guessed that Senpai was Deidara. "Yes ma'am!" he said with a smile. His smile brightened when she went and got her jacket, nodding when she asked if he wanted to get started today. "Yes!" he said, his eyes shining. He stepped back from her door to give her room to get by. In his old village he'd been taught that the elders were always to go in front of young children, otherwise they'd be disciplined. "Four years old!" he said proudly. "Five in one month and four days," he said happily.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Jutsu Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Help   Jutsu Help EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:24 am

"Four?" She repeated as if making sure he was telling the truth. "How are you...." SHe trailed off. "Well then Deita, I'll make sure to wish you happy birthday when the day comes." She gave him a small smile. She'd even bake a cake if Deidara would allow. "Well, let's go. Lead the way to your training spot." She was actually looking forward to stretching her legs a bit. She'd been sitting down ever since she'd gotten back home.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Jutsu Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Help   Jutsu Help EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:38 am

Deita nodded with a smile when she asked four. "Mmhm!" he replied happily, as if his age was something that he should take extreme pride in. He stopped and looked at her as she said that she'd be sure to wish him a happy birthday when the day came. "Really?" he asked. "Thank you!" he said after a moment, with a bright smile. He'd been learning recently that out in this world, it was perfectly fine to show emotions and get excited about things. It was more...free. He liked it. He blinked and seemed to hesitate when she told him to lead the way, then gave a light swallow and nodded, his smile returning. Adjusting his sword once more, and for no obvious reason, Deita started off out of the hideout, and to the spot where him and Deidara normally trained. Okay, maybe this wasn't the best place to train if he wanted to surprise Deidara, but the young child could think of nowhere else.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Jutsu Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Help   Jutsu Help EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Jaymaru couldn't believe that this kid was excited about being four years old and apart of the Akatsuki. Then again, that made him the youngest member, didn't it? She didn't question it though. If he was glad, then she had no right to rain all over his parade. Following him outside she blinked at the sun. "Well, this is a nice little spot." she commented. "Shall we get started?" She asked. She placed her hands behind her head. "We have a choice, Multishadow clone jutsu, or one of the several elements. Fire, Earth, Wind, Water, the list goes on and on, but those are the main ones."
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Jutsu Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Help   Jutsu Help EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:23 pm

Deita turned to look at her as they got to the spot. He nodded excitedly as she asked if they should get started. He took a moment to think as she named off what he could learn, pausing in his thinking as she named off the fire element. For some reason he had a particular attraction to fire, as well as electricity. "Can you teach me a fire type jutsu?" he asked with an excited smile.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Jutsu Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Help   Jutsu Help EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:18 am

Jaymaru nodded casually. "Mmhm. Okay, since you want to learn firestyle, how about the Dragonflame Jutsu. It's a higher level type jutsu, but you're a strong kid, right?" She gave a small smile. "Okay, here's the key to this jutsu. When you use it, make sure you'll have some remaining chakra left afterwards. You see, if you miss, you don't want to be left out on the battlefeild defenseless." She dropped her hands to her side. "Here's a demonstration. Make sure to follow my hand signs closely." She turned in the opposite direction and began the demonstration. "Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu." A fiiery dragon shot in the opposite direction and then disappeared. "Jutsu's like this require a still opponent, otherwise you'll miss the target. No one wants to be hit by this."
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Jutsu Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Help   Jutsu Help EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:53 pm

Deita's excitement didn't fade as she named off what jutsu she'd be teaching him. In fact, it just grew. He nodded with a small grin when she asked that he was a strong kid. "I can handle it!" he told her confidently. He nodded when she said that the key was to make sure he had chakra left over afterwards. He kept his eyes glued to her as she made the handsigns. He grinned in excitement when he saw the dragon. It was great, he was gonna do it just like that! Or so he thought he would. He was just a kid, so he didn't quite know the amount of chakra control he'd need to pull of a jutsu like that. He nodded when she said that he needed a still opponent. "The dragon can't change direction?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Jutsu Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Help   Jutsu Help EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Jaymaru was glad to see someone so energetic and full of life. Someone so eager to learn. "It's not often that you can manipulate such a powerful jutsu. So it's best to restrain your opponent before using this. It's a one shot jutsu in other words." She said. She nodded towards him. "You try it." She said stepping back. She had a feeling that this boy was destined for greatness. He had the will, and he seemed determined enough to accomplish it.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Jutsu Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Help   Jutsu Help EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:18 pm

Deita nodded as he was told that it'd be best to restrain his opponent first. How was he going to restrain Deidara? Maybe....maybe after this he could learn the multi-shadow clone jutsu and use that! Just the thought got him even more excited. He blinked as she told him to try it now. "Um...o-okay," he said with a nod, swallowing lightly. Sure he'd been eager, but he was nervous that he'd screw it up. Taking a breath, he took a moment to remember the hand signs he'd seen her do before performing them himself. The only problem was, when he finished, the execution was a bit off and caused an explosion, sending him flying backwards a ways, his face charred and his hair messed up slightly. He sat up and started coughing. "I think *cough* I used a little *cough* too much chakra," he said, giving another cough.

(hey, can't get it right the first time XD)
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Jutsu Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Help   Jutsu Help EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:56 pm

She could not suppress at least a small laugh at that. It was funny to see him get knocked back by the jutsu. "My, my, you are a strong little boy." She said as she walked over to him and held out her hand. "I thought you wouldn't be able to conjure up enough chakra, but look at that, you conjure up way too much." She gave a smile. "How about taking a bit off it, and maybe you'll get it. Rome wasn't built in a day after all."
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Jutsu Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Help   Jutsu Help EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Deita turned a bit red at her comment, but smiled nonetheless. "Thank you!" he said happily when she said that he was strong. Not like the red on his face would show through the char anyways. As she held out her hand, she took it with a smile, pulling himself up and dusting himself off. "I didn't mean to make it explode," he told her with a light, embarrassed laugh as she said that he'd conjured up way too much chakra. He nodded when she told him to take a bit off, and maybe it'd work. "Okay, I'll try again," he said, sounding determined. He took a breath, trying to work up his chakra again, less than before. He was thinking that maybe it was a little bit too...less, but if it didn't work this time, he'd try just a little bit more, and then maybe he'd get it. In his mind, practice made perfect. Well, it did, didn't it? He turned so that he was facing away from Jaymaru so that he didn't hit her when he did it, then started the jutsu. It started out fine, but after a moment the dragon seemed to flicker and poofed from sight. His shoulders dropped. "B-but it was going good! What happened..?"
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Jutsu Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Help   Jutsu Help EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:48 pm

Jaymaru nodded. "Take practice." She said. She leaned back on her heels as she watched him try the jutsu again. "Be patient Deita." She said. "Remember this is quite the jutsu that you're learning. If you can master this, the little stuff will be a breeze." She gave a smile and pointed the rock face that lay near the hideout a few feet away. "That'll be your target," she said. "Set your chakra. You had it right the first time, but you can't just let it die out once you've started your jutsu. Remember, you chakra flow is like the fan that will keep your fire burning. If you don't keep fanning, you jutsu will die out. And for the record, that's not a good thing when in battle." She pointed at the rock again. "Try again."
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Jutsu Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Help   Jutsu Help EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:07 pm

Deita looked at her with a small frown as she told him to be patient, nodding once. "Mkay," he said. His small frown turned into a smile when she said that if he could master this the little stuff would be a breeze. So that was why she started with the harder stuff!! It all made sense now! He looked at the rock and tilted his head as she pointed at it and told her it was his target. "Okay." Turning to face the rock after Jaymaru had finished speaking, he took a breath and closed his eyes, trying to get his chakra right, just like he'd had it last time. This time he'd just have to hold onto that balance. Deciding to go at it again, now that he was ready...well, more ready, he started the handsigns, and kept up his chakra. It was only when the dragon hit the rock did he let up and smiled brightly, giving a light jump. "I did it!!" he said excitedly with a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Jutsu Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Help   Jutsu Help EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:56 pm

(forgot to tell you, I like your siggy)

Jay couldn't believe what had just happened. This kid had actually preformed the jutsu. Most people took weeks just to get it to come out, and more weeks to balance the chakra. He was really talented. She gave a bright smile. "Great job Deita." She said as she clapped her hands together. "How are you feeling?" She asked. She didn't know how much chakra he possessed and didn't want him passing out here.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Jutsu Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Help   Jutsu Help EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:15 am

(thankie)

Deita was still grinning when Jaymaru told him great job. He knew that to be able to do it again, he'd have to keep practicing, otherwise he'd forget just how much chakra to use, and then when he fought with Deidara again, he'd screw up. That was not something he wanted. "I feel great!" he said with a grin, obviously still rearing to go. The thing was, Deita's chakra drained a little differently than others did. His chakra kept flowing strong until he was down to nothing, due to the way he was raised and trained. So he could keep fighting strong an entire battle, or at least until he ran completely out of chakra, then would inevitably pass out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jutsu Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Help   Jutsu Help Empty

Back to top Go down

Jutsu Help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next