Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
How to start NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-How to start EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingHow to start EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSHow to start EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts How to start EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilHow to start EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.How to start EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.How to start EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!How to start EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayHow to start EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderHow to start EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)How to start EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)How to start EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. How to start EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesHow to start EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPHow to start EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

How to start

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

How to start Empty
PostSubject: How to start   How to start EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:14 pm

He sat there, meditating. He felt himself centered with the universe. he sighed as he fekt a disturbance. "Lets see, are you a squirel, or what." he said standing and turning. He pulled a kunia and threw it in the bushes, he heard a sharp squel and saw a squirrel fall of a branch of the bush. "Well, more energy in the universe for me to use." then he heard a rustle in the bushes behind him, pulled around and pulled another kunia and got ready.
Back to top Go down

How to start Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to start   How to start EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:44 pm

Ivan hadn't come looking for a fight today. In fact he was just here to train up a bit. Get back into shape, sharpen up his skills. The orange haired teen didn't even expect to come across another ninja. He gave his natural friendly smile as he stepped through the bushes. "Squirrels aren't the best target practice," he commented. "And even more, this is a training ground, no need to draw kunai on me." He said, cocking his head to the side and raising his hands in defense. "I'm Ivan Thorn. Chuunin of the Stealth Valley. " He dropped his hands to his side and took a cautious step forward. "You are?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

How to start Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to start   How to start EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:51 pm

He put it away "Lucerite Cosmos, Genin of the crest" he said sticking out his wide chest alittle."Also, it isn't exactly a friendly feeling having someone behind you without you knowing"he said with a smile as he walked up. "i'm just up here training, no want for trouble, trust me" he stuck out his hand. "So, stealth, and interest in a little bit of friendly sparing, just show me what you boys can really do" he smirked alittle "Just for fun"
Back to top Go down

How to start Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to start   How to start EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:06 pm

Ivan looked the boy over. Genin, heh. Younger than him, yet taller than him. So this was a Crested Ninja. Never met one of those before. He'd known their Kage was the former Stealth Assistant, but he never met him either. Ivan smirked. "Yes, it puts one on edge, being blindsided." Ivan's smirk turned to a grin. "Alright, I'll show you what we're capable of. Friendly sparring of course." He slipped off his sweatshirt and tossed it to the side. "Don't blame me for any injuries, remember, I'm a level above you."
Back to top Go down

How to start Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to start   How to start EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:13 pm

He laughed as he turned around and pulled off his shirt to reveal a very well cut figure. "Ok, but dont blame me for any, remember, i am a level below you, but don't under estimate me" he said turning, "So i will go first, Now how to start?" he pondered for a second, then firgured it out "Ok". He pulled out 10 kunia and threw them in the air "Art of the Cosmos: gravity distort" he said as the kunia suttling straightened out and floated in mid air "Lets test your speed" he said as he thrusted his arms forward and the kunia shot out of the air at incredible speeds "Kunia comets:stage one"
Back to top Go down

How to start Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to start   How to start EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:34 pm

Ivan wondered what kind of training this kid went through. "I'm not
going to underestimate you. People get killed for stupid stuff like
that." Ivan nodded as Lucerite said he would go first. It was only fair.
He smirked. "I'm a Stealth ninja, of course I'm fast." He looked at the
kunai that the younger boy had thrown into the air. Ivan snatched up a
kunai, ready to defend himself, but ten kunai was even more than he
could handle, and at that speed. He wasn't stupid. He knew his limits.
He quickly slipped between the blades, flinching at the cuts he received
from two he could not dodge. He kept moving though, and once through
the wave of kunai he aimed a punch at Lucerite.
Back to top Go down

How to start Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to start   How to start EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:23 pm

He couldnt believe the eyes, no one only gets hit by two. he then felt a sharp pain in his stomache. "Wow, you are fast, but you might have one weakness." he smirked as he grabbed Ivan arm "Lets see how fast you are, when you way a ton.. COSMOS STYLE: GRAVITY DISTORT" he jumped back and let go "I just increased the gravity around you so bad, it would kill small animals"
Back to top Go down

How to start Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to start   How to start EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:33 pm

Ivan smirked. "Yeah. But I'm just getting started, we're not all about speed." Ivan moved his arm away from Lucerite as he threatened to see how fast the Stealth ninja could do when he weighed a ton. What's he tal- wait, what is this? He stepped back. He thought he was moving at normal speed when Lucerite backed away, but it felt different. Felt like his entire body was moving in slow motion. Everything was heavy. What kind of jutsu is this, and how do I get out?
Back to top Go down

How to start Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to start   How to start EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:05 pm

"If your wondering how it works, the chakra in me can affect the properties of celestial bodies, so by connecting chakra i put in you to my connection with our plaet, i can increase the gravirt around you, so even you weapons will be harder to throw." He smirk and puled out ten more kunia and threw them up "Gravity distort, kunia comet: stage 2" he said as the kunia's transform into comets and the hurled themselves at the opponents.
Back to top Go down

How to start Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to start   How to start EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:20 pm

Ivan forced a smile. So the kid had a few tricks up his sleeves. Surely this kid had some range on this. He did mention that the area around him was changed, and Lucerite had moved back too. Ivan had it now. Shadow Clone Jutsu. This process would have been much easier if he had been trained to learn the Multi-shadowclone jutsu, but he hadn't. It was too advanced. Three clones to start and then he did the jutsu once more. Going vertically so that he could reach Lucerite. When he was out he aimed a swift kick at the young ninja's chest.
Back to top Go down

How to start Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to start   How to start EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Lucerite caught the leg "Go comets" he said nodding his head and the comets went soaring at the clones as so to destroy the things. HE smirked "Not as easy as it seems, hm? and the hard stuff hasnt even come out yet, isnt it time for you to take the offensive" he chuckle do a backflip landing as pulling a kunia and standing "Lets go, how good is the stelth valley"
Back to top Go down

How to start Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to start   How to start EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:39 pm

"The question should be, how good is the Crested?" He asked. Ivan did
not often get himself caught up with other ninja. Making friends in
other villages caused issues. Big issues. If they went to war, who would
strike first, and if no one struck, how would the react to knowing they
could kill a friend. Ivan shook his head and drew a kunai. I am a Shinobi.
A ninja of the Stealth. And this kid thinks he can handle me? Maybe he
could, but I've got a few years on him, and he's still training. I just
love these newbies.
Ivan stepped back and moved to the side. His
movements fluid as he dunked down low and came up with a half spin kick
to Lucerite's mid-section. If he made contact, he's wrap his legs around
the kid's waist and use his weight to turn the tables and flip Lucerite
so he would land on back. But if he didn't manage to make contact he'd
regroup and try something different.
Back to top Go down

How to start Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to start   How to start EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:47 pm

"Pretty, good, alittle naive by my standards, but it is only natural, most young villages are" he smiled and then felt a sharp pain in his side "You are impressive, but yet, you dont seem to learn, maybe being a senior ninja, your mind is just too filled, but you will figure it out. GRAVITY DISTORT" he smirked as he then grabbed ivan's leg "You will now be lighter than a feather, whichh means, if you go up, you arent ever coming down." he smiled
Back to top Go down

How to start Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to start   How to start EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:37 am

Ivan smirked. "Or maybe you're just not that skilled. Trained ninja's never make the same mistake twice. Observation is the key, kid." Just like that the clone exploded, packed inside were several shuriken. Ivan was behind Lucerite, getting ready to preform a jutsus. He'd paid careful attention earlier. Learning his opponents tactics. The kid controlled gravity, so he'd have to be careful. Distance would help in this situation. That and the knowledge of knowing with all the jutsu he was using, he'd be drained of chakra sooner or later. Stealth ninja on the other hand didn't use jutsu as often. They relied on their speed. And if jutsu was needed, it was mostly low level. "Ninja Style: Force Wind" A powerful wind snaked across the clearing towards Lucerite then dispersed into a massive force.
Back to top Go down

How to start Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to start   How to start EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:41 pm

He chuckled as he got hurled at a tree, coughing up blood as he hit it. Lucerite smiled as he got up and wiped blood off his mouth "You wanna play, lets play. Cosmos style: space realm" he laughed a mildly evil laugh as the whole area became completely dark, except for small specs of light that resembled stars. "Welcome, to my world, where speed doesnt matter, cause there is no gravity" he smiled as he floated up "Now, to show my hand. Cosmos style: space form" another evil laugh and then disappeared, then his voiced echoed out of everywhere "I am now your sorrounding, and your sorroundings, me, now to end this" his fisted materialized in front of Ivan's face, a foot in his back, a kunia to his neck and another foot at his stomache "If you move, you die, so surrender would be optimal, alittle boring, but optimal" he smiled as the kunia touched to ivan's throat , the feet and fisted pulled back, then shoot forward.
Back to top Go down

How to start Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to start   How to start EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Ivan kept his cool. He didn't know if this was genjutsu or not, but all this Cosmos style jutsu had to be a Kekkei Gin Kai. The question was, how did he get out if this wasn't a genjutsu, which was impossible if it wasn't. No ninjutsu could warp reality. "We rely mainly on our speed as Stealth ninja, but we no better to trust all our skills in that one factor." He looked around into the darkness. The voice was everywhere. "I guess a smart ninja would back down," he said as he felt the kunai press to his throat. Lucerite wouldn't kill him, they were only sparring. And if he did, the whole of the Stealth would know their ninja was missing. "But a stubborn ninja would fight his way out, right?" He smirked. When he saw the limbs move back he made his move without hesitation. Drawing away from the kunai he rolled to the side. Floating wasn't as easy as everyone made it sound. "Fire Style: Pheonix Fire jutsu." He shot the flames at the limbs, but that wasn't his main goal. His goal was to light the black up so he could see, and to destroy the jutsu. Pulling a few kunai he attached paper bombs and tossed them above and below him. In the case, he was hoping to spot Lucerite.
Back to top Go down

How to start Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to start   How to start EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:32 pm

He laughed "Did we miss science class in the academy, in space, their is no oxygen for fire to breathe off of , you can only do it, because in this realm, chakra is all you need. And im going to say it again, i am this realm, this isnt a genjutsu, it is part of the cosmos's kekkei gen kai, which, like the universe is never ending and expanding. This isnt a fake appearence, this is reality, my reality, it was a teleportation jutsu, putting us here, in my world, where we play by rules, and they say, you loss" his voice boomed across the area, the a huge ball ofkunia surrounded Ivan "Now, we can end this here, i am not going to kill you, but i will not lose"
Back to top Go down

How to start Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to start   How to start EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:48 am

Ivan smirked. ""Tsk, tsk, you genin can really get caught up sometimes, can't you." He said. Ivan was done playing with this boy. He hadn't become a Chuunin by bribing the instructors. He'd actually worked towards his goal. And he knew he had a while till he became a Chuunin, that's why he wasn't applying this year. He held himself steady as the kunai surrounded him. "If this had been a real battle, you'd be dead by now." He said, looking at the points. "You think a real Chuunin would just let you catch them in this type of jutsu? Space or no space, you're still just a genin." He started on his hand signs. "Every jutsu has a counter, whether it be the same jutsu against itself, or a different one. You say you won't lose, but the chances of you winner, tough luck." Ivan's calm personality was what kept him cool through battle. It was what helped him get through the fights without getting himself killed. And now he would retain that same sense of coolness. "Ninja Art: Rebound." This technique was a force counter to jutsu, almost like a giant bubble that expanded until it broke through. It knocked the ball of kunai's away and kept expanding. He was breaking out. The only problem with this jutsu, was that it left the user vulnerable to attack. Ivan was well aware of this, and well prepared for it as well.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

How to start Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to start   How to start EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:12 pm

I'm sorry, but Lucerite, you cannot continue on in this manner. A genin with a jutsu that can warp reality itself is not plausible, therefore not allowed. You must give Ivan a chance to fight back. You have barely been harmed in this fight at all, and even when you have been, it has had no effect on your characters' actions, which is, as mentioned in the rules, godmodding. If you continue on this path, a discussion with the Admins will be inevitable.

Apologies,
Kinaga Unabara

On a side note, I apologize for the informality of the message before editing. I hope you were not offended, and if you were, I deeply apologize.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

How to start Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to start   How to start EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:56 pm

You can continue posting in this thread, but the message I posted earlier will stay. I will delete this message once the thread has started moving once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to start Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to start   How to start Empty

Back to top Go down

How to start

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1