Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Mayhem  NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Mayhem  EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingMayhem  EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSMayhem  EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mayhem  EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilMayhem  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Mayhem  EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mayhem  EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Mayhem  EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayMayhem  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderMayhem  EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Mayhem  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Mayhem  EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mayhem  EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMayhem  EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPMayhem  EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Mayhem

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mayhem  Empty
PostSubject: Mayhem    Mayhem  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:30 pm

Bat wanted to do something bad today. Not like his normal bad deeds, but something extreme. He kicked open his room door and went into the hall. "Anyone alive in this dump?" He asked. He walked the hall to the Main Room and sat on the couch with his arms crossed behind his head and his legs propped up on the table. "Mayhem," he whispered. He would come up with something before the day was over with.
Back to top Go down

Mayhem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem    Mayhem  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:47 pm

Shizuka walked out of the kitchen and starts to head for the recliner " nobody here but you and me bat. So what are we going to do today?" shizuka asked bat as they sat in the empty hideout. Shizuka then pull out a knife and starts spinning it on the palm of his hand.
Back to top Go down

Mayhem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem    Mayhem  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:50 pm

Bat looked at Shizuka as he came in. "Just you and me? Well that's kind of boring, how about we go kill a few people, that should be fun. I have no intentions of staying in this place all day with nothing to do but lounge on this couch." Despite his words he sunk into the couch a bit more and grinned. "What do you say, care to cause some mayhem?"
Back to top Go down

Mayhem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem    Mayhem  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:01 pm

Shizuka give bat a small grin" let's go people kill and apparently we have something in common causing mayhem." shizuka grabbed his sword and guns. Shizuka then went to the kitchen to grab quick snack so didn't have to kill on a empty stomach.
Back to top Go down

Mayhem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem    Mayhem  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:07 pm

Bat skipped the snack part, he wasn't hungry. Getting up the six year old, who wasn't really as young as he seemed moved towards the backdoor. He was going to get to kill people. "What poor town shall we strike down?" He asked. He could come to like this Shizuka guy. If he liked to kill for fun then why not make a friend out of him. It'd be better than hanging with Halo. Sure she got her dark moments, but it was only when she snapped.
Back to top Go down

Mayhem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem    Mayhem  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:46 pm

" I don't know which pitiful town to cause mayhem at but which every town it is I bet I'll massacre more people than you" shizuka said to bat trying to make this more fun." I know the town to destroy tusbasa town it have a population of 100,000,000 people. Shizuka said pointing to the map
Back to top Go down

Mayhem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem    Mayhem  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Bat looked at the map. "That many people can't be a town, maybe a city, whatever it is, I will not lose to you." Bat started to laugh hysterically. "Let's go." Bat threw a kunai at the spot on the map. He would destroy everyone in that town. No one would breath a word of their appearance. No mercy would be shown. Death would be the only factor. Back walked out the door. "Lead the way." He told his comrade.
Back to top Go down

Mayhem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem    Mayhem  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Shizuka walked out the door leading them to the city after 30 minutes the reached the city the place looked like a paradise everything was so beautiful."here we are I hope your ready to lose bat." shizuka said with a smile. Shizuka then pulled out his sword and slow pulled a twix out of his pocket.
Back to top Go down

Mayhem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem    Mayhem  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Bat grinned. "Not even in your dreams." He said as started down into the city. "It's so nice that they have everything all nice and sparkly." He called back to Shizuka. "That means I can tell when I have missed something." Bat released another laugh and pulled his sword from his back and smashed it into the nearest window. "Wake up!" He called to the city. "Bat's in town and he wants bloodshed!"
Back to top Go down

Mayhem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem    Mayhem  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:29 pm

Shizuka looked and laugh at bat as he spoke a blast comes from shizuka hand blowing the top of a building off. He then walks into the city looking around at a lady that was sit in a outside restaurant seat he then pulls out a gun and splatter her on somebody house near by. Shizuka then walks into a store and grabs a snicker "hello sir how much for this snicker bar" he asked the man at the counter. The man says seventy-five cents. Shizuka looks at the man then punch a hole in the man's chest and starts eating the snicker with the blood covered hand

Last edited by Shizuka on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Mayhem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem    Mayhem  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:37 pm

Bat looked up at the top of the building. Oh so he wanted to go right into the mayhem eh? Bat could do that too. He stepped back from the building he was smashing apart and dug his sword into the ground. "See you in hell." The ground ripped open and a thousand or so arms pulled the building underground before blowing up several buildings around them. Bat grinned thoroughly pleased with his chaotic work. Moving along with the slaughter he chopped down a few kids scurrying away from the chaos.
Back to top Go down

Mayhem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem    Mayhem  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:43 pm

Shizuka the Walked in somebody house and slaughtered ever member of the family then he walked to a school and blew it up then children started to fall out the sky "damn it's raining kids" shizuka said as he shot a blast of chain lightning at the kids that turned them into mush.
Back to top Go down

Mayhem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem    Mayhem  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:04 am

(Sorry, I completely forgot about this thread.)

Bat liked Shizuka's way of fighting. It was sick and twisted like his own and what made it so fun is that they didn't care. Bat went on hacking away at people. He found the term 'raining kids' worth a real laugh. "I miss the days when I could just kill with no consequences. You human need to learn how to live." Bat was more into slowly torturing a person to death, but this was a competition. Bat lifted his hand to a row of houses. "Bye bye." A wave of darkness shot from his hand and consumed the row of homes turning them into a wasteland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mayhem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem    Mayhem  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayhem

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1