Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Black Market Mayhem NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Black Market Mayhem EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingBlack Market Mayhem EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSBlack Market Mayhem EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Black Market Mayhem EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilBlack Market Mayhem EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Black Market Mayhem EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Black Market Mayhem EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Black Market Mayhem EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayBlack Market Mayhem EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderBlack Market Mayhem EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Black Market Mayhem EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Black Market Mayhem EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Black Market Mayhem EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesBlack Market Mayhem EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPBlack Market Mayhem EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Black Market Mayhem

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Character Age : 6
Male
Number of posts : 233

Black Market Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Black Market Mayhem   Black Market Mayhem EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Muna sat on a chair, her one of her legs folded over the other. She was in the black market, one of the few places she was likely to get a job around these parts. Rumiko and Kenjiro were right, it seemed that everyone around here was pulled together, and the only people they deemed worth targeting was the one group she wouldn't go after. With her cloak hanging by her sides, her gun was glaringly obvious at her hip. In the B Market, it only meant one thing, and everyone knew it: Assassin. She sat there, her eyes cast to the ground, waiting for someone gutsy enough to walk up to her and offer her a job. A few minutes later, she saw a pair of feet in front of her and looked up to get a good look at her employer.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

PostSubject: Re: Black Market Mayhem   Black Market Mayhem EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:42 am

Deidara walked through the black market looking for someone who could get the job done for him. It was important and well planned, he just needed someone who'd do the job willingly. Just when he thought the hell with it he spotted a woman with her head bowed. She looked like she needed something to do. As she looked up he grinned. "I need a favor," he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Character Age : 6
Male
Number of posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: Black Market Mayhem   Black Market Mayhem EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:37 pm

Muna couldn't believe what she saw. She knew very well who this was, and normally did her best to avoid taking jobs that had to do with him. Grinning, she said "I never thought I'd see the day when I'd have you as my employer." When he told her that he needed a favor she just smiled and gave a shrug. "Then I'm your girl." She gave a small glance around before looking back at Deidara. "Who's the target? Unless you'd rather go somewhere with less people before telling me," she said with a shrug. "And in case you haven't heard of me, you can call me Muna."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Market Mayhem   Black Market Mayhem Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Market Mayhem

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1