Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Formation of the Infamous Five NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Formation of the Infamous Five EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Formation of the Infamous Five EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Formation of the Infamous Five EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Formation of the Infamous Five EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Formation of the Infamous Five EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Formation of the Infamous Five EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Formation of the Infamous Five EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Formation of the Infamous Five EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Formation of the Infamous Five EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Formation of the Infamous Five EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Formation of the Infamous Five EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Formation of the Infamous Five EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Formation of the Infamous Five EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Formation of the Infamous Five EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Formation of the Infamous Five EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Formation of the Infamous Five

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 177

The Formation of the Infamous Five Empty
PostSubject: The Formation of the Infamous Five   The Formation of the Infamous Five EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:03 am

Yes, I could think of no better title. But the title I chose says mot of what I have planned. I wanted to do something like a flashback thread. Well, more like 4 different flashback threads, one for each of the Five's character arrivals, minus Ziade's arrival, since she'd be the first one in the group.

I had two plans for the chronological order of the characters' arrivals, but one is based on convenience, and the other on activity. The one based on activity is so that we can get the story done with nice and quick, and the one based on convenience was the one I thought would make the most sense. The thing is, once a character comes in, they'll be posting in the rest of the flashbacks following the one in which they joined the group.

Convenience
-Lightning
-Linix
-Kyoushiro
-Akira

Activity
-Akira
-Lightning
-Kyoushiro
-Linix

That being said, we'd have to make up scenarios for the meetings based on which order you guys want to come in. Post up your opinions here guys, we should really have a story for this one! (P.S. Yes, this will most likely be in the Story Board after it's finished)
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Lightning

Character Age : 15
Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of the Infamous Five   The Formation of the Infamous Five EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:13 pm

Okay....not sure what exactly to say here.I mean,I don't get what I'm suppose to say here exactly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of the Infamous Five   The Formation of the Infamous Five EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:17 pm

I think the convenience order will work better. Linix may not be active but at the same time, we know who he is. And Lightning as well. So that first part should be okay. Next to that Kyoushiro is Dei, who occasionally pops up on us. So it shouldn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of the Infamous Five   The Formation of the Infamous Five EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:38 pm

Okay, that's true. I was thinking that maybe once we had a thread with all the Infamous Five in it, we might get a bit more active, minus Deidara. I know he gets on when he can, but even so that's not often. Understandable, seeing his age in RL.

Anyways, if we are to do the convenience one, we need to make a plotline. Lightning, since you're first, let's think of something. At this point in time (considering it's earlier than all the others joining) Ziade would be about 19, and she'd still be an assassin. Taking that into account, do you have any ideas on how these two would meet up and partner up? It might not be too easy, seeing as how back then Ziade was still a stone cold killer, so we have to think up something good.

Maybe Ziade's out on an assassination mission, and Lightning happens to see her in trouble and helps out? (I want you to tell me something different, so don't be afraid to put an idea out there.)
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of the Infamous Five   The Formation of the Infamous Five EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:25 pm

I really liked that idea too though....What if it was sort of reversed?Ziade sees Lightning in a fight while resting before continuing a mission and sees how good she is so she has her help at first as a distraction but sees she's more helpful than that and they decide to join up,since Lightning has no family and is a wanderer at that point.
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of the Infamous Five   The Formation of the Infamous Five EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:26 am

Um...I suppose I can make that work. I'll start the thread as soon as I can. Not really feeling up to the task at the moment. My apologies.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of the Infamous Five   The Formation of the Infamous Five EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:57 pm

It's okay.
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of the Infamous Five   The Formation of the Infamous Five EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:55 pm

Okay, here's the link to the thread. Sorry it took so long for me to get it up. Smile

http://ninjalegend.heavenforum.org/t2535-infamous-five-genesis-enter-lightning#44173
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of the Infamous Five   The Formation of the Infamous Five Empty

Back to top Go down

The Formation of the Infamous Five

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1