Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingInfamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSInfamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilInfamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayInfamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderInfamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesInfamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPInfamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 177

Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) Empty
PostSubject: Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning)   Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:53 pm

Three years ago, Ziade was an 18 year old, and not much different from how she was now. There was one particular day the black haired beauty remembered better than most others. Well, four days actually. But this first one was the thing that brought Ziade into trusting people once more.

It was a decent spring day outside, a bit of rain, a bit of wind, a bit of thunder and lightning...well, actually, it was a terrible stormy day outside. And it was the day that Ziade chose to take off. See, she'd been given an assassination assignment not too long before this time. About two days earlier actually, and she'd just gotten to the village in question. So, it was time to rest before the action. As it was, Ziade was taking refuge from the storm in a random store that she'd been passing by as the storm hit. She'd actually been on the way to a hotel that she'd been pointed to. Well, the place was actually a mix between a bar/restaurant and a grocery shop, the bar and restaurant in the back of the store and the shop in the front. Ziade had found herself a seat at the bar, only because there wasn't use for a table if there was only one person.

This young woman had found herself a seat away from all others, seemingly in the corner of the bar, at the very end. Though there were quite a few people taking refuge from the storm, they almost seemed to stray away from Ziade. Though it contradicted her job, she didn't give off a very intimidating or dangerous feel. It might've been her garments that told others that she was an outsider, maybe even of a much higher class than what they were used to. What she wore? A black sleeveless kimono, with a faint red design on the bottom, similar to roses. At first glance, one would never suspect that this woman was a fighter, in any meaning of the term. Her skin was pale and flawless and her arms, the only part of her body besides her face that was actually exposed, weren't muscular at all. She had all the grace and physique of a dancer, not a fighter. All she'd ordered while sitting alone was a cup of tea, three cubes of sugar. Her gaze all the while seemed black, yet graceful, and also calculating, as it stayed on the windows as it continued to storm outside. Most of her thoughts were on how many guards were going to be around her target, how she'd take them out, where was the most likely place her target was going to be hidden, would there be an ambush, you know, things like that. Normal things. That is, normal for an assassin.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Lightning

Character Age : 15
Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning)   Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Also in the bar at this moment, a young, silver haired girl, age 11. Her age should've prevented this, but two things definitely made it where she could. One, this storm allowed her in, making her age mean nothing. And two, the biggest reason, she'd knocked out the guy at the door with ease, which was why all the people within were gathering in her direction. A lot of them were friends of the guy, and what they thought of her was....
"You little brat!"one guy yelled straight in her face, slamming his fist onto counter."You think it's funny to mess with one of my friends?!"
"Hahaha!" the young girl laughed at him before smirking and leaning back against the counter."Yep.And I can tell how you two are friends, since both of you have breath the could kill,"she said,waving her hand in his face and making a face of disgust at him.
He heard a few guys laugh. "Shut it, you little twerp! I'ma kick you outta here and put you back on the street where you belong!" he shouted,throwing a fist at her.
The young girl smirked, easily evading it while sitting. She was shorter than all of them and using her height, she began throwing well placed kicks and fists into their guts and knees, taking them down and scaring off the others after a few minutes of fighting and table smashing. "There we go,"she said, smirking even though she was cut a bit. She stabbed the kunai she had pulled out into the bar counter and sat back down, licking her lips as sh took the drink sitting next to her and took it down in one gulp, not caring it was strong sake. "That's good."
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning)   Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Ziade turned her blank gaze to the commotion with little interest. That was, until she saw what was going on. A small girl, no older then maybe twelve, taking on no less than 2 fully grown men by herself. That was when Ziade became interested. Normally she wasn't one to get into others' business, but she probably could've used a little help on this mission of hers. In fact. She could use the girl as a distraction. Now, unlike most people, Ziade didn't have a soft spot for children. She gave sympathy to those who deserved it. Not many people in her opinion. Standing up, Ziade walked over to the child, who apparently had just downed a glass of sake. As strong as the child seemed...she didn't appear too bright. "Excuse me," she said with a light tone. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" Ziade asked, motioning to a seat next to the girl, everything about her demeanor a show of grace. It wasn't really an intentional front, but considering how she was raised, it was more...instinct, than anything. First nature to her, really.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning)   Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:19 pm

The girl looked her up and down for a moment. This person was the only one other than herself in her and.....she had no intimidation coming from her. Yet....she felt that this person had a secret about her life. She didn't really care though. "Go ahead,"she told her,giving a nod to the seat next to her. She reached over the counter,grabbing a few bottles and sniffing it,tossing the smelly ones aside, the ones that smelt like the stuff she just drank. She could get use to it....but not right now. She smiled after crawling over the counter and finding a bottle of milk. She leapt over it easily, landing back in her seat and looking back to her. She looked her over again. Foreign.....a well trained ninja but no headband. Of course not, she's probably on a mission,she thought.
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning)   Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:19 am

Ziade swept her kimono under her as she sat, after the girl had given her the go-ahead. She watched silently as the younger girl crawled over the counter, then jumped back into her seat. "Where did you learn to fight like that?" Ziade asked, her voice neither kind nor harsh. She was curious as to this girl's origins. She wasn't a ninja, was she? She couldn't have been such a skilled fighter at such a young age, right? Ziade figured then, that she'd test the girl. Not for any real intents and purposes, just...to see if she was as good as Ziade thought she was.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning)   Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:51 pm

"I was a ninja for a bit before...something happened and now,I just wander. I've learned to fight more and more over the years after finding idiots like those all over the place," she explained with a nod. "So, I guess you can say I'm somewhat a ninja, just for no village or anything. That feeling of being tied down to one place, to work for one person....it annoys me greatly. What about you? From looking at you, I can tell,you're some sort of ninja or something."
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning)   Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:40 pm

Ziade looked at the girl as she said that she'd been a ninja. Well, she hadn't been expecting that one. Ziade gave a light smile when the girl said that she could tell that Ziade was some sort of ninja or something. "I'm nothing like a ninja. I work for people all over the place, travel around. A lot like you, I guess," she explained softly.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning)   Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Lightning raised and eyebrow to her. "Like....someone for hire? I usually here that's a good job, but you need to be in a group for it. Never really had a feel for searching for one. I more just feel to fight when it's needed or when I feel like it," she said with a shrug. "That, or if someone needs help. So, are you on a mission or something now?"
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning)   Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:50 pm

Ziade blinked. Someone for hire? Yes, she supposed that was true. The black haired girl chuckled when the young girl said that you normally had to be in groups for things like that. "Not my kind of work. It's much easier to work alone for me," she explained. 'That, or if someone needs help.' Ah, so the girl was kind hearted. "Hm, something like that. I just got here, so I decided to take a short rest before carryin out my mission," Ziade told her.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning)   Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:09 pm

She raised an eyebrow. And now, the big question. "So, what is this big mission you're on right now? It must be one that's going to be tough if you need a break," she said, drinking the rest of the milk she had found and diving past the counter to search for more to drink. She was extremely curious about all that she was planning and was considering sneaking along to view the results.
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning)   Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:45 am

Ziade looked at the girl as she asked what tis big mission was, and her eyes sparked almost dangerously. "Let's just say, if I told you, I'd have to kill you," Ziade said. And the scary thing was, Ziade didn't quite sound like she was joking either, even though this was a child she was talking to.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning)   Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Lightning had to smile then laugh. She could feel her seriousness and....heck, she loved the idea of it! "Sure, why not!" she said, smiling. She wouldn't mind a fight with her, she seemed like she'd be fun to go at it with. But...she started getting another idea. "Or....I could just go with you to the place to see what's what. I mean, I've been around, so I know a few things. And, if this mission's as big as I think it is for you, I might be able to help speed things along. Or at least have some fun," she explained.
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning)   Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:02 am

The girl laughed. For either one of two reasons Ziade figured. One, the girl didn't take her seriously, or two, the girl didn't think she could kill her. Either way it was annoying. Ziade blinked as the girl suggested that she come along. She shrugged. "I won't take blame if you die." No, Ziade wasn't exactly the caring type. At all. "If you do come along though, try not to get in my way. I plan to leave for my mission at around eight." She looked at the clock on the wall. It was seven thirty already. Time sure flew by...
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning)   Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:27 pm

She looked at the clock and smiled. "Sure. Just make sure not to stay too close when I get started fighting. I plan to fight a lot," she told her, jumping out of the seat. She ran over to the door and picked up a wrapped up weapon. "Where should we meet? This is your mission after all."
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning)   Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:08 pm

"We'll meet back here. I have some things to pick up beforehand." Ziade said, rising from her seat in the same graceful manner in which she'd sat down not too long ago. Pushing a strand of hair from her face, Ziade moved to leave. "In half an hour, we meet in front of this building," Ziade said, then left the restaurant without another word.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning)   Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:10 pm

Lightning nodded, leaving as well. She went to the small hut she had...."liberated" from some jerks, grabbing the rest of her equipment, some kunais, shurikens and a few smoke bombs and explosive tags. A half hour later, she was in front of the building they had said to meet in front of. She sat on the stairs, awaiting for her and sensing out for her energy.
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning)   Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:00 am

Ziade had spent the duration of her 30 minutes putting her weapons into place in a restroom not far from the restaurant. Well, she couldn't very well do it in the open, could she? Nothing about Ziade looked any different from earlier, because her weapns were hidden on her person, rather than in bags like ninjas carried. In fact, Ziade looked very, very unprepared for this so-called "mission" of hers. Having about 5 minutes left before she had to meet the girl, Ziade went and bought herself a shot of sake. Not that she needed it to relax or anything, in fact she wasn't anxious or nervous in any sense of the words. She just liked to have a shot of sake every now and then, but she didn't make it a habit, because if she did, it would likely mess with her aim. And in her job, aim was everything. Stretching a little bit, Ziade walked herself to the front of the restaurant and looked at the girl. "I take it you're ready," Ziade said, before starting off in the direction of what seemed to be a completely abandoned part of the town. "Try not to make too much noise," Ziade instructed in a soft, quiet voice, her movements silent, and her footsteps not making a sound.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning)   Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:34 pm

Lightning nodded, though she already knew enough that she shouldn't. But...if things were too silent for her, she would want to make some noise. Just, not right now. "So, what is this place like that we're heading?" she asked in a low voice, keeping her senses alert to any different things that might occur while they were going. She had her sword mounted on her back, wrapped in a tannish cloth.
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning)   Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:01 am

"You'll see," she said. Ziade never revealed a location outloud. Chances were, if someone was watching they'd go announce it to the guards or something. But if they didn't have any clues to where the two were headed, it would be like a wild goose chase. "Let's just say there's likely to be a few ninja there." Probably more than a few, Ziade suspected. As they walked, some warehouses came into sight. Ziade looked at Lightning, and when she caught the girls' eye, looked around, to signal Lightning to keep an eye out. Ziade didn't do all those hand signal things. Everything she needed to say, she could say with her eyes. She wasn't your basic ninja.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning)   Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Lightning could tell what her eyes were saying and nodded, her sensing becoming more engaged. She heard everything out of place, saw anything that moved. She looked out to the warehouses that they were drawing closer to. What were they being used for...or are still being used for,she wondered. She glanced toward the shadows within the forest, noticing something move for just an instant. She glanced back to Lightning, wondering if she noticed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning)   Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning) Empty

Back to top Go down

Infamous Five: Genesis (Enter Lightning)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1