Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The lightning round NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The lightning round EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe lightning round EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe lightning round EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The lightning round EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe lightning round EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The lightning round EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The lightning round EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The lightning round EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe lightning round EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe lightning round EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The lightning round EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The lightning round EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The lightning round EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe lightning round EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe lightning round EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The lightning round

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The lightning round Empty
PostSubject: The lightning round   The lightning round EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:55 pm

chorio sat there legs crossed and eyes closed, he was practcing his sensing abilities, needing to master the art of sensing the energy feild of living thing he could feel the bird and then a small rabbit popped out of a bush, but suddenly he felt the body of a human being but he couldn't tell who.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lightning round   The lightning round EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:37 pm

Tenkuu had finally gotten a break from being the serious Kage of the Stealth so she'd decided to go to the training grounds and hang out there. She'd had lots of good times there. Times she'd spent with her mothers friends and times she'd spent with her brothers and her sister. It was all good here, and though there was fighting it was peacful. Tenkuu gave a small smile as she came down the path and entered the training grounds but ti faded when on the ground. She'd never met them before and didn't know how to approach them. "Hello," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lightning round   The lightning round EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:44 pm

Chorio stood suddenly realizing who it was. The great kage of the stealth. He quickly bowed and said "Hello lady tenkuu, im am Chorio Culky of the culky clan in the storm" he muttered in as formal of a way as he could. He then stood straight then looked her up and down, she was no older than he, not as tall, and the pink hair was quite unthreathning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lightning round   The lightning round EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:57 pm

Tenkuu gave a smile. "No need to be so formal," she said. "I'm just aregular old person," she said with a tiny laugh. She was used to being treated like she was royal or something, but it was still weird and sometimes people would just treat her like a fifteen year old teenager. She shrugged it off. It was unimportant. "It's nice to meet you Chorio," she said still smiling. "So you're from the Snow," she said. "Is it nice there?" She'd never visited herself, but it sounded like it was nice place to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lightning round   The lightning round EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:01 pm

"um, storm,actually, and i apologize, just ben raised that way, ya'know" chorio said. "So, your the legendary tankuu, master of stealth, daughter of the first great kage, ever, as i also heard, almost the aprentice of another great kage, the master of magma, Lucky Sani" he says having read up on her file, to quite an extent. But still he was in shock at how the small thing standing n front of him was the kage of legends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lightning round   The lightning round EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:10 pm

Tenkuu smiled. This guy did know alot about her. It was really weird, but she was interested in him. It was cool to meet someone who you didn't have to introduce yourself to. She kind of felt bad because she'd never heard of him before up until now. "Yes," she said. "Jutsumaster was my mother and Lucky, I must say was more than my almost sensei. I believe he was since my real one was never there," she said with a small smile. "So how's the life of a Storm ninja like," she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lightning round   The lightning round EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:14 pm

"Good, currently there isn't much for an anbu to do though so i have alot of free time" he smirked. "And the reason i know so much about you is, to be honest, is that i felt i should know quite a bit about the kages, so i started to read your file and found it um, interesting" he says turning. He then closes his eyes, then opens them with a spark, "You wanna see why i'm an anbu so young" he asks her smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lightning round   The lightning round EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:28 pm

Tenkuu mouthed wow and then her eyes brighetened. "You're an ANBU," she said. She'd never thought about being an ANBU, but she knew it was hard work. She then quickly blushed as he said her file was intresting. "Thank you," she said taking it as a comment. She then shook her head as he asked her if she wanted to see why he was an ANBU at such a young age. "Please." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lightning round   The lightning round EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:35 pm

"I was hoping" he smirked as he focus closing his eyes and suddenly all lifeform became clear as day life a visor under his eyelids, him, tenkuu, and all the creature stood there like a 3-D display. Then he stuck up his hand each having only his pointing and middle finger sticking out. Suddenly his arms became a blue blurr, sending out lightning bolts that went in several directions. Then out of the sky several bird fell to the ground dead, and so did 5 or so squirrels out of a tree. He turn and just then opened his eyes, "How'd i do"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lightning round   The lightning round EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:42 pm

Tenkuu stood speechless. A user of lightning was standing infront of her. Maybe he had originally come from....no....it wasn't possible. That village was long gone. Tenkuu snapped out of her daydreaming at the sound of Chorio's voice. "It was awesome," she said brightly. "Is it original," she asked him. Alot of the times, people learned jutsu from another, but some were just natural.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lightning round   The lightning round EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:45 pm

"Ya, I get the ability from this" he says pulling up his sleeve to reveil a lightning bolt birht mark that look almost as if it was dimming like it had been glowing. "It come from my clan, the mark we're born with is the jutsu we will master easiest" he smirk. He then remembered something from her file "I'm sorry about your village".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lightning round   The lightning round EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:49 pm

Tenkuu looking at the birth mark. It was shaped like a lightning bolt. Strange. She gave a small glance at the dimming light. "It was glowing," she said like it wasn't obvious. Then when she he said that he was sorry for her village she nearly jumped suprised. "Oh, yeah, thank you." She repsonded remembering all she'd been told about her home, that she had no memory of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lightning round   The lightning round EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:52 pm

"Ya, it usually doesn't though" he says looking it over, "You got any clue why" he ask sticking it out closer to her, but it started to glow brighter. He pulled it back, and it dimmed again. Chorio stood ther mouth open, it had never done that before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lightning round   The lightning round EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:59 pm

Tenkuu blinked when he asked her to check out the makr. She wasn't quite sure, but she'd do all she could to help solve the mystery. She moved closer so she could see his arm and when it glowed brighter she jumped back. "Oh wow," she said looking at him. "Bet that's never happened before as it," she said reading the expression on his face. She looked into the sky for an answer. "Here's a theory, maybe it's because I'm a Lightning Ninja," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lightning round   The lightning round EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:03 pm

"Possibly, maybe all the lightning energy in you is effecting it, but i don't know, it sound kinda weird" he says puzzled, what could this possibly be, he said looking for an answer. Trying to brush it off, "So, what did you have to do to become a kage so young" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lightning round   The lightning round EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:13 pm

Tenkuu shrugged. "Could be," she said leaving it at that because it seriously was weird to her. She then smiled when eh asked her what she had to do to become Kage. "Well, at the time my mother was Kage and I'd always wanted the job so I trained hard and aimed for Victory," she said. The word Victory was so familair, she's been saying it every since she could talk. "I fought my mom when I turned thirteen and won, that's how I got to be Kage." She said. "It's all thanks to my brother though, because if I would have never learned the combination Jutsu, I would've lost."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lightning round   The lightning round EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:17 pm

"Huh, combos, care to try them" he says jumping back motioning to for a mock fight. "Or does the mighty stealth kage fear a smple anbu" he said in a play mocking tone. Then closed his eyes as his senses where always betterin the lightning sense state, he would see any of her slightest movments
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lightning round   The lightning round EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:31 pm

Tenkuu gave a smile. "So you really think you can take me," she said in a teasing voice. Even though she'd just met Chorio today she enjoyed being around him. he was kind and fun to be around. She started her jutsu. She formed the hands and her clones appeared. Tenkuu had been great with clones since the begining of her life, even before she offically started as a ninja. The clones started to spread out around Chorio. "You sure you don't want to back down nwo," she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lightning round   The lightning round EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:35 pm

With his eyes still closed, he smirked "Never" he then let out several burst of lightning that got rid of the clones. "Did you know that clone emit a much lower electro signal that a real person, making my job easy" he says, hiding the fact that these clones were very lifelike, almost too much so for him to tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lightning round   The lightning round EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:41 pm

Tenkuu smiled brightly. "Neat," she said. "But this game is just beginning." She jumped into the air and pulled out sevreal kunai. "Ninja Art: A Thousand Shuriken." She threw the shuriken and they each mutipled. The only thing was there were many more than a thousand. She'd had other clones spread about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lightning round   The lightning round EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:49 pm

"Not bad, but not quite good" he smirked as he turned into a blurr as ended up behind her only with a few scratches. "You can do better" he smirkes as he pulls puts his fist to her throat with three shuriken he had caught inbetween his knuckles. "I know you can"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lightning round   The lightning round EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:58 pm

Tenkuu swallowed as he appeared behind her with shuriken to her throat. She'd been fooling around too much and if he'd beenan enemy for real she'd be dead. Tenkuu dropped to the ground and swung her leg under him in effort to trip him up. Then she stood up straight and moved back. "I guess it's time I got serious," she said. "Water Style: Water Wall," she said as a wall started to form around Chorio. She was going to start the Combination. "Water Instantaneous Body Skill." Clones began to appear in the water wall. "Here it comes," she said as she focused all her chakra for the upcoming moment. She didn't want to mess it up. The clones began to teleport through the water then a Water Dragon started to appear. The clones were combining their jutsu to form one overgrown Water Dragon. They launched the dragon at Chorio then Tenkuu grinned and said. "Lightning Style: Lightning Wire." Lighting started to form around the water dragon. "Dodge that," she said as the dragon was released.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lightning round   The lightning round EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:03 pm

"Gladly" he smirked as he perform the lightning run again and this time ended up beside the water wall "You shuld know water and lighning don't mix" he smirked as he sent lightning at the dragon, clones, and the wall, the ran to a tree and watched the explosion. "He made sure the blast a most would just knock her out, but fear when it was bigger than he had anticapated. he quickly jumped at began to clear the smoked by rotating his arms like a tornado, which at those speeds it might as well have been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lightning round   The lightning round EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:08 pm

Tenkuu gave a slight sigh as she saw what was coming next. Quickly she moved back. The explosion was huge, larger than she expected and from the fear she sense tha came from Chorio's direction it must have surprised him too. She gave a sigh as she spotted him clearing the smoke out. She walked away from her cover and waked at him. "I'm fine," she said with a small smile. "Nice job," she said watching him clear the smoke. She wondered who would win between him and Sukai. She shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lightning round   The lightning round EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:08 am

Chorio saw her walking towards him, and sighed he leaned back against a tree and looked up to the sky in a questioning way. He then turned his attention to her "Good fight, good fight." He stood and walked over to her "So what do you wanna do now" he ask not quite wanting to continue to fght, but didn't care either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lightning round   The lightning round Empty

Back to top Go down

The lightning round

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next