Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Past That Follows Us 'Round NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Past That Follows Us 'Round EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Past That Follows Us 'Round EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Past That Follows Us 'Round EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Past That Follows Us 'Round EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Past That Follows Us 'Round EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Past That Follows Us 'Round EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Past That Follows Us 'Round EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Past That Follows Us 'Round EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Past That Follows Us 'Round EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Past That Follows Us 'Round EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Past That Follows Us 'Round EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Past That Follows Us 'Round EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Past That Follows Us 'Round EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Past That Follows Us 'Round EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Past That Follows Us 'Round EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Past That Follows Us 'Round

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 455

The Past That Follows Us 'Round Empty
PostSubject: The Past That Follows Us 'Round   The Past That Follows Us 'Round EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:10 am

(Since wars are going on all over the place, we'll say this is taking place when the wars are not)

Shen first went to Kenshi's grave. His old best friend, and ANBU Captain up until the day of the raid. That day had ruined Shen's life. Every day he loathed himself for not being stronger and for not being able to save Teia and Kenshi. He sighed at the thought, sitting in front of Kenshi's grave. "Long time no see bud," he said quietly with a smirk. It wasn't uncommon for Shen to come here to speak with Teia and Kenshi to clear his mind. "Things in the Stealth ain't exactly going what one would call peachy. Rumor's of war's been floating around. I don't doubt it'll happen either. And can you believe...Tenkuu made me ANBU Captain. Told myself after you died that I'd never accept that position no matter what, and that I'd never accept a new captain even if one was appointed," he said sadly. A few moments of silence passed before he placed a card with Japanese writing on it onto the grave. No rest for the weary, no peace for the wicked. That had always been their motto. To those that had destroyed their homes and the lives of others, they'd never be in peace because those two would always be there. "I'll give'em extra hell, just for you," he said with a light grin, standing up.

Next was Teia's grave. On that grave he put a single pink flower for the deceased six year old. He sat down there with a light smile, his eyes watering a bit before he blinked the tears from them. He'd always blame himself, no matter what anyone else had said. She'd been his responsibility, his little sister, and he'd left her with Kenshi. If he hadn't, maybe both of them would've been alive. The only thing that Shen could do to punish himself for the incident was to push his body past his limit on all his missions, so that he could become stronger and so he could get revenge. That was all his life was now, revenge. He protected his home, sure. But out of necessity. He was an ANBU of the Stealth, and that was his job, plain and simple. After all, he couldn't take out the Akatsuki on his own. "Hey kiddo, howya been," he said quietly, adjusting the flower on her grave. He gave a shaky sigh. "Ya know, I met this little girl that I'm sure you would've loved to play with," he said, both his hands clenched as they laid on the ground in front of him. "I bet you miss the Stealth, huh...it's the same as always," he told to the empty space in front of him, behind which lie the grave. He gave the lightest of sniffles. "Ran into a pack of mountain wolves who knew dad. They didn't know where he went either. I'll keep looking for him for you though, okay?" he assured. Shen was so caught up in talking to 'Teia' that he didn't notice someone else in the graveyard in his vicinity.
Back to top Go down

The Past That Follows Us 'Round

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1