Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Visions of the Past NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Visions of the Past EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingVisions of the Past EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSVisions of the Past EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Visions of the Past EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilVisions of the Past EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Visions of the Past EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Visions of the Past EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Visions of the Past EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayVisions of the Past EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderVisions of the Past EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Visions of the Past EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Visions of the Past EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Visions of the Past EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesVisions of the Past EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPVisions of the Past EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Visions of the Past

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Visions of the Past Empty
PostSubject: Visions of the Past   Visions of the Past EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:55 pm

Gabe walked down the road to the open his eyes on the ground as he remembered all that he'd lost over the years. His mother and father, even his siblings. Tears began to swim in his eyes and he chocked them back. He was too old to cry. He had to move on. As he continued to walk he stopped by a small bush and sat for a while. "It feels kind of lonely without them," he whispered. "Even though I was just a kid back then." Looking up at the sky and sighed.

Flashes of fire showed in his vision. Screams of pain and burning flesh. People running to put out the fire and being dragged out of a building clothes on fire and ember peices falling into his eyes from the roof and then an explosions. A giant smoke cloud and then darkness.

Gabe shivered. "I saw it again, like, it was happening again." He stood up and started back on the path to the opening eyes focused on the road. "I wonder if it'll happen again, maybe it will....like deja-vu." He said quietly. "But this time, I'll hopefully see it coming."

Gabe sighed and continued to walk until he reached the open. There he stood at the top of the hill letting the wind blow against him. "Deja-vu."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visions of the Past   Visions of the Past EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:16 pm

Tyson walked along the edge of the open when he spotted a guy with blond hair just standing there. Walking over to him he pulled on his jacket to get his attention. The guy was older than him and much taller so it might be hard to have noticed him. "Hey," he said. "Why are you just standing there, aren't you going down?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visions of the Past   Visions of the Past EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Gabe looked down at someone tugging at his jacket. "Huh, oh hey," he said to a kid about half his size. He smiled at him. "I was thinking I guess," he said in response to his question. "I guess I should go down there though. You wanna come," he asked. "I'm Gabriel by the way, but everyone calls me Gabe for short. What's your name," he asked heading down into the open wondering where he'd go once he reached down there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visions of the Past   Visions of the Past EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:22 am

Tyson shook his head. "Yeah," he said. "I'm Tyson, but everyone calls me Ty for short." He smiled as he walked beside Gabe. He knew that this was going to be his new friend even though he was older than him. In his mind, age didn't matter. "Gabe," he started. "What's your rank as a ninja," he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visions of the Past   Visions of the Past EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:51 am

Gabe smiled at Tyson. He knew the kid was probably mocking him from earlier, but in a playful manner. Ty didn't seem like one of those little brats that ran around causing trouble. "I'm a genin," he answered to the suden question. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visions of the Past   Visions of the Past EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:23 am

Tyson returned Gabe's smile and as they reached the bottom of the hill he looked up at him and said. "I'm a genin too, I guess I'll be seeing you around alot," he said with a kind smile. He was beginning to see there was good coming from his encounter with Gabe. He'd made him a new friend who was also on the smae level as him. What ore could he possibly ask for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visions of the Past   Visions of the Past EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:31 am

Gabriel smiled at the kid. "Of course," he said witha grin. he put his thumb to his chest. "You've just made yourself my new best friend," he said with a small spark in his eyes. It had been forever since Gabe had acually made a fried. he'd let his depression and feelings for his family's death overwhelm him. It'd made him withdrawn from everyone else, but Tyson was slowly drawing him back into the picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visions of the Past   Visions of the Past EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:40 am

Ty smiled glad to have a new friend. He knew he'd eventually make it there with Gabe but he didn't expecct it so soon. "Thank you," he said with a smile. He looked around the open. "No one's here," he said. He pulled off his backpack and pulled out a small ball. "You wanna play catch," he asked holding it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visions of the Past   Visions of the Past EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:36 pm

Gabe looked at Ty. "Sure," he said. "Are you going to be able to keep up," he asked starting a playful challenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visions of the Past   Visions of the Past EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:20 pm

Tyson smiled at Gabe and tossed the ball into the air several times. "Don't you think I should be asking you that," he asked running a bit away and then throwing the ball towards Gabe. He gave a small laugh because he was having some major fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visions of the Past   Visions of the Past EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:22 am

Gabe started to join in the laughter as he caught the ball. "I think not," he said throwing it back but it curved a bit on the wind. "Catch that if you can."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visions of the Past   Visions of the Past EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:41 am

Tyson ran after it but missed. He ended up rolling down the hill laughing. "Aww," he said. He stood up and picked up the ball. "That was fun," he said tossing it back. "So Gabe, what do you do for fun?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visions of the Past   Visions of the Past EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:56 pm

Gabe ran after him and started to laugh. He caught the ball. "Well, not much," he said. "I pretty much just sit around or take walks," he said. "What about you?" He asked. He only knew a little about Ty and Ty only knew a little about him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visions of the Past   Visions of the Past Empty

Back to top Go down

Visions of the Past

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1