Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Past the point of no return NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Past the point of no return EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingPast the point of no return EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSPast the point of no return EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Past the point of no return EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilPast the point of no return EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Past the point of no return EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Past the point of no return EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Past the point of no return EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayPast the point of no return EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderPast the point of no return EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Past the point of no return EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Past the point of no return EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Past the point of no return EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesPast the point of no return EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPPast the point of no return EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Past the point of no return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Halo

Nickname : Fallen

Character Age : 7
Number of posts : 135

Past the point of no return Empty
PostSubject: Past the point of no return   Past the point of no return EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:48 pm

Halo sat on her bed in her room, with her back to her bedboard, her legs drawn up to her chest, her arms wrapped around them, and her chin resting on her knees. Her door was open, but despite that it was still relatively dark in her room. She couldn't believe that she'd done what she had. She'd made it so she could never regain entry to Heaven. She'd made it so that she couldn't even begin to redeem herself. She sighed and looked at her door. Well, she was here now and there was nothing she could do about it. The only thing she could do was try to make the best of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Past the point of no return EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:50 pm

Pheonix made his way down the hall. There were alo of new recruits coming in lately. Talcer, Halo, and Deita. The Akatsuki were starting to grow. That meant only one thing. They would soon be sent out on assignments. As he got to the end of the hall he stopped when he saw someone's door was open. Most of the time room doors were closed. He walked over to the door. It was dark inside, but he could see the faint outline of someone. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Halo

PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Past the point of no return EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:40 pm

Halo looked towards the door only to see a man standing in it. "Yes?" Halo asked meekly. She wasn't really in the mood to deal with anyone, but she couldn't avoid the people in the akatsuki forever, right? She hoped that this one hadn't come to pick on her or anything, as childish as it sounded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Past the point of no return EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:26 am

"Welcome to the Akatsuki," he said taking a bow and removing his hat on the way down, bring it across his stomach. As he stood back up straight he gave a smile and flipped his hat back on. "I'm Pheonix." He said. "Seeing as though you are a new face may I ask your name." Pheonix wasn't like the other Akatsuki. He kept himself most of the time, but when around people he knew weren't a threat to him he showed his playful side.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Halo

PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Past the point of no return EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:32 am

Halo couldn't help but look a little shocked at his demeanor. He didn't seem mean at all. "Uhm, thank you," she said, sounding a little surprised as he welcomed her to the akatsuki. "I'm Halo," she said, a small smile coming over her. "Nice to meet you." All of the sudden she kinda wanted to turn the light on. Hopping off her bed, she pulled the string to the light and it clicked on. She went back to her bed and sat on it again, her legs hanging off this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Past the point of no return EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:37 am

Pheonix smiled. He then saw the figure move to the lights. "And so your named fits your pretty little face," he said. "And it a pleasure to meet you too my dear." Though his appearance was carefree, Pheonix was questioning why Deidara had started to recruit children. Surely the leader was up to no good. Pheonix was too smart to speak the words aloud though. The last time he'd questioned Deidara's motives he'd ended up getting a lesson. The memory continued to haunt him. If that was how Deidara kept the Akatsuki in check, he'd done well on the behalf of Pheonix.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Halo

PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Past the point of no return EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:43 am

Halo blushed a little as he complimented her. She may've only looked 7 but 7 in angel years was several decades in human years. "Excuse my asking, but how did someone nice like you come to have joined the akatsuki?" she asked. She didn't want to seem rude, but she was incredibly curious. She thought that most of those who came to the akatsuki were cruel. It seemed that was just one more misconception she'd come across after she'd been sent to earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Past the point of no return EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:48 am

Pheonix didn't mind answering questions about how he came to be an Akatsuki. His story was quite simple actually. "Before coming here I was a ninja in the Magma. After our Kage left and joined I decided to join as well," he explained. "The Magma Kage was a good friend of mines, still is. If you ever want to meet him his name is Kadaj." Pheonix tipped his hat forward and gave a mischevious grin. Aside from that he'd lost his younger brother so he didn't have much to lose. But those were memories he'd rather not share.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Halo

PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Past the point of no return EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:55 am

Halo smiled as she heard his story. She didn't think that there were many people out there like him. "Oh I get it," she said with a smile. "Is Kadaj someone you admired?" She figured that was also a reason Pheonix would've followed him besides the fact that he was his friend. She was glad she was getting a chance to talk to someone while Bat wasn't around. She couldn't act herself around him, or else he'd think that she couldn't make it in the akatsuki, and that was far from true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Past the point of no return EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:03 am

Pheonix kept his grin glued to his face as she asked if he admired Kadaj. Back in the Magma they'd been good friends and about the same age. They'd never had any quarrels and they both possessed demons in a way. So he could say that he admired Kadaj. Even as genin they were close. Their friendship went way back and he hadn't even realized it. Pheonix gave a barely audible laugh. "You can say that," he finally answered. He'd noticed that she hadn't told him about how she came into the Akatsuki. Well, it didn't matter. He wouldn't bother her about it. Besides he liked the idea of Don't Ask Don't Tell.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Halo

PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Past the point of no return EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:07 am

She smiled as he said that she could say that. "So how long have you been here for?" she asked curiously. She found this man to be very interesting. And if he had been here for a while, perhaps he could help her fit in just a little bit better. She hoped that he wouldn't mind her asking all these questions, but to have finally found a friend in the akatsuki was something she'd hoped she'd find.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Past the point of no return EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:20 am

Pheonix had to think for a moment on that one. He'd joined so long ago. He'd joined about the time he was twenty five. Caculating he found the answer. "About a total of nine years, give or take," he said with a tiny continious nod. And out of all those years he'd only gotten a beating once. How lucky he was. Most people ended up with three or four beatings, like Suri and Kadaj. So far those two were holding the record. But Suri was past Kadaj since he'd gotten exiled first. Compared to them, he was real lucky. He flicked his wrist and a card appeared in his hand. Looked like he was an ace.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Halo

PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Past the point of no return EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:26 am

Halo blinked at his answer. "That's a long time," she said. It really was, she'd only expected him to have been here for five years at the most. "I was wondering if...." she stopped when she saw the card appear in his hand and immediately her eyes glowed with excitement. "You do magic?" she asked, looking at him half curiously half excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Past the point of no return EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:41 pm

Pheonix merely shrug and gave a smile. "It doesn't seem that long," he said. He then gave a formal bow. "Yes ma'am I do," he said. He then straightened up and flicked his wrist again. A whole deck of cards appeared in his hand. "Usually I use it when I'm fighting," he said. "Behind this smiling face lies the side that fits alongside the Akatsuki." He shrugged. "Though I prefer it when I can be carefree. Now you were saying something before I so rudely interrupted with my childish tricks," he said.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Halo

PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Past the point of no return EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:43 pm

Halo's eyes glowed even brighter when a whole deck of cards appeared in his hand. That was amazing! Angel, Demon, or otherwise, Halo had always loved magic. That wasn't going to change anytime soon. She wanted to ask him to show her a magic trick, but he'd gotten back to what she was about to ask before and it made her look down a little shyly. "Well, uhm...you've been here for a while and I figured that must mean you know alot about the akatsuki...I was wondering if you would mind, uhm, helping me fit in a little better," she said, looking down shyly. She never thought she'd have to ask someones help in order to fit in, but in a group like this, she desperately needed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Past the point of no return EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:51 pm

(did you do a background change on your picture?)

Pheonix had never had anyone ask a question such as that, but putting that aside she was just a kid and looked like an angel. How did she end up in the Akatsuki. "Of course madam," he said. "How could I possibly leave you in this place without a clue as to getting along with the right people," he said. He then looked at the deck of cards. They weren't heavy, but holding them was becoming quite the bothersome. Dropping them he moved his arm underneath them as they fell and then swooped them up with the wind. As the cards came up each one sparked and then turned into a white dove before disappearing all together. "Is there anything you'd like to know? In reference as to who you should stay away from and who would be an easy person to befriend."
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Halo

PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Past the point of no return EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:30 pm

(Yeah, you like? ^^)

Halo gave a small smile and looked back at him as he said he'd help her. She became momentarily entranced with amazement as he dropped his cards and with a sweep of his arm they became doves and disappeared. She snapped back to her senses as he asked what she'd like to know. There was one thing in particular that had been bothering her. "Well, I've already met three akatsuki so far. This man named Talcer, I've met the leader once, but very briefly, and I know Bat; he's the one that brought me to the akatsuki. But...Bat mentioned someone once and I was really wondering.....who is Krissy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Past the point of no return EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:28 pm

(yes)

Pheonix was a bit surprised that Bat had brought such a lovely young lady into the Akatsuki. The little demon had always made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. How did he manage to recruit Halo. Setting that aside he looked at Halo as she mentioned Krissy. ""Krissy," he said. He'd have to be careful on how he talked about her. He didn't want to get a lesson. "She's one of the older Akatsuki," he said. "She's Deidara's third in command. She's the one who makes sure the newbies know what they're getting into." He looked over his shoulder. "Don't get on her bad side."
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Halo

PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Past the point of no return EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Halo swallowed slightly as Pheonix explained who Krissy was and what she was like. Man, what had Halo gotten herself into? Krissy certainly didn't sound like someone she wanted to encounter. "Have you ever gotten on her bad side?" Halo asked after he told her not to get on Kirssy's bad side. Halo wondered how old this Krissy was. Could she really have been here longer than Pheonix had?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Past the point of no return EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:59 am

Pheonix only shook his head at her first question. "I try not to find my self in the same room as Krissy. I have never gotten into trouble with her and would rather choose not to," he said. "Deidara on the other hand is another story," he said. "I will warn you though as well as give you some advice. Deidara spares no one when it comes to his lessons," he told her. His eyes slightly mischevious. "Not even children, but with that being said Itachi has a kind side for children and will not stand to watch Deidara show no mercy upon them." What he'd said may have been a mistake on his part, but this girl deserved to know some truth of what lie beneathe the Akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Halo

PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Past the point of no return EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:27 pm

Halo looked at Pheonix as he said that he tried not to find himself in the same room as her. She found it hard to believe that the girl could really be that bad. And then when he said that Deidara didn't spare anyone when it came to his lessons, Halo swallowed. "I didn't know that it was like that here," she said almost quietly. Bat had certainly skimmed on the details that mattered, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Past the point of no return EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:20 pm

Pheonix waved his hands infront of him. "Miss, do not dispare, just mind what you say and do. You'll be safe if you follow that little peice of advice." The akatsuki could be friends or enemies amongst themselves, Pheonix preferred that position where you kept to yourself, so your chances of making enemies was slim to none.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Past the point of no return Empty

Back to top Go down

Past the point of no return

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1