Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form Empty
PostSubject: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:53 pm

(This thread is for a specific person, who should know who they are just from the title)

Kinaga walked through the streets of the Crested, today being one of the few days that the skies were clear. But the weather reports had said that this weather wouldn't last long. So since the weather was going to be nice only for this short time, Kinaga decided to go out and pick up some groceries. He was on his way back from the store, the single bag slung over his shoulder as he walked. His gaze was on the blue sky, and the white clouds above. Though in the distance, there were black clouds. A light wind told Kinaga that the clouds would be that way very soon. As he looked up, he didn't realize that someone was right in front of him and ran right into them, although he didn't drop his bag. He stopped and gave the person an apologetic smile. "My apologies. I was a bit distracted," he said kindly, as he always was. Despite all that'd happened in the past year (making up times here), Kinaga was happy in the Crested. He remembered where everything was, and he knew many of the villagers, even though the ones he knew well were much older now, and many of them were deceased.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:39 pm

Jaymaru left the house calling to Hana that she was leaving to go explore the village a bit and see who all was who and where was what. Her eyes wondering around the beautiful was she walked she didn't expect to run into anyone, but when she did she stumbled back and looked up to see who it was. A look of annoyance on her face but it soon disappeared at the sight of the guy who'd run into her. Kinaga. Jaymaru swallowed, she went to say something but stopped. There was no way he could know who she was or else the mission would be in vain. She wondered if Cross had managed to get her message back to her old friend. "No problem," she said. "I was a bit distracted myself." She wanted to tell him it was her, Jaymaru, but she couldn't and it made her want to almost cry. Oh all the people, why him, she asked herself.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:46 pm

Kinaga looked at the woman. He hadn't seen her around the Crested. And he thought he knew just about everyone too. Oh well, it couldn't be helped. He smiled as she said she was a bit distracted herself. "Hm, and I thought I knew everyone around the village. But your face is unfamiliar to me. I'm Kinaga Unabara. And you?" he asked with the same kind smile. He was in no hurry. He stopped a moment and wondered if maybe she was though.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:56 pm

Jaymaru had barely heard what Kinaga had just said to her. But then she realized he'd stopped talking she blinked twice and then said. "Adre Firestone, I just got transferred over here from the Rain, that's probably why you don't recognize me. It's nice to meet you Mr. Unabara," she said politely. Jaymaru planned on sticking to that story. She then looked Kinaga over. He looked the same.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Kinaga looked at the woman as she said that her name was Adre. A unique name, actually. When she said that it was nice to meet him, he gave a small chuckle. "Please, you can call me Kinaga, Ms. Firestone," he said with a smile, being purposely hypocritical. Kinaga blinked when he felt a raindrop, and looked up, only to discover that the black clouds were already above head. He sighed. "Oh boy..." he looked at Adre with a smile. "I don't know if you heard the weather report, but it's suppose to storm very hard today, but it's not going to last too long. We should get inside somewhere, unless your house is close by," he said with the same kind smile. Kinaga was kind to everyone, no matter if he'd just met them or if they had been acquainted for years. And truthfully, Kinaga's house was quite a bit away from where they were standing. So he had no chance of getting home before it started pouring.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:30 pm

Jaymaru look up and blinked as a raindrop fell into her eyes. "Rain doesn't bother me much," she said. "But I'd hate for you to get sick for my selfishnes," she told him as she look at him. She then gave a small sigh. "My house isn't at all close," she said. "Maybe a store would do until the storm passes," she said with a small smile. She then started for the closest store. She didn't want to introduce him to the house until she talked it over with Halo. Not to mention she didn't want to have one of those moments like this:

Person A: Hey Person B this is person C. Person C meet Person B.
Peson B: Hey.
Person C: So are you to related?
(simutanatiously)
Person A: Yes, she's my neice.
Person B: She's my sister.
(awkward silence)
Person A: She's really my neice, but she just calls me sister since we're so close.
Person B: Yeah
(Suspiciously)
Person C: Oh, okay.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:43 pm

(lol)

Kinaga shrugged with a smile as she said that she'd hate for him to get sick because of her selfishness. "It's not like I haven't been sick before," he said with a chuckle. When she said that her house wasn't near and that a store would have to do, he nodded in agreement. "Good idea," he said, following her into the closest store. When he realized what store it was, he smiled. He knew the owner, it was an older fellow, maybe in his forties. When the guy saw Kinaga, he grinned. Kinaga smiled and gave a small wave. "Sorry Ter, we're just in here to escape the storm. It's gonna start pouring in about-" the sound of crashing raindrops "-now." He finished with a smile. The guy laughed. "Leave it to the Storm Ninja to know when a storm'sa brewin," he said. Kinaga looked off to the side with the same smile. Yeah... he thought silently.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:57 pm

Jaymaru looked at Kinaga and shook her head. When then entered the store she took off her jacket and rubbed her hands together to get warm. She then looked over her shoulder at Kinaga and the shop owner. "Storm Ninja?" She asked. "Does that mean you're not from here either?" She asked. She then took a seat. Her black eyes now focused on the table.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:05 pm

Kinaga looked at Adre, then took a seat as well, and smiled as she asked if he wasn't from around here either. "I'm from all over. I've lived in a bunch of different villages. But I might just settle down here," he said, looking out the glass shop door. A lightning bolt flashed in the sky somewhere off in the distance followed by a crash of thunder. The shop owner merely looked at Kinaga and Adre. "Oh, him not bein from around here isn't the only reason he got that name," he said with a smirk. The shop was relatively empty today, because of the weather report. There might've been about 3 people there other than Kinaga, Adre, and the store owner.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:12 pm

Jaymaru looked at Kinaga as he sat down. "So you're a traveler," she said. She then shifted in her seat to face the shop keeper. "Is that so. So how'd he get his name," she asked. "Don't leave in the dark here," she said with a small smile. It felt good to be a bit of herself. That's why she was glad to be away from the hideout. Though she had to be extra careful. But she was good at that, she'd lived years with the villages and they never suspected her, not once.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Kinaga's gaze didn't leave the shop window as the lightning and thunder continued on. "You could say that," he said. He wouldn't tell why he had moved so many times. The shop owner looked at Kinaga before answering Adre. He thought that maybe Kinaga would answer, but apparently not. "Well, though he may not look like much," the owner said with a small laugh. "This ninja here saved our small village here single-handedly, using nothing but those storm techniques of his!" he said with something that sounded like pride. Kinaga was one of this man's oldest friends, and to even know him was something the guy considered to be an honor. Kinaga looked at the owner with a smile. "Let's not go overboard, I had help," he said, looking back at the storm outside, which ha started producing hail now.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:41 pm

Jaymaru smiled. "So I have the honor of meeting a hero," she said. It was obvious she was kind of teasing him. She then looked to the window. "So why settle here," she asked. "Instead of living in the Storm Valley, where your in your element?" She asked. She looked at him for a moment. "It's obvious you like the storm," she said with a small smil before looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:53 pm

Kinaga propped his hand under his chin, still looking outside as she said that she had the honor of meeting a hero. "Not really," he said with a small laugh. He didn't answer the first two questions, but looked at her from the corner of his eye as she said it was obvious that he liked the storm (it looks kinda like in his picture where he has his hand on his chin). "I lived here for a couple years before something happened. I moved to a few different places before I found something worth bringing me back to stay," he said, being vague purposely. His eyes returned to the storm outside. It changes constantly....just as the world does..That's why storms intrigue me so....They mirror the world.... he wanted to say aloud. But this woman didn't know him that well.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:59 pm

(oh but she does know him.)

Jaymaru shrugged. Something worth bringing him back, wonder what that was. She wished he'd stop looking at the storm. But she wasn't Jaymaru, she was Adre. Yet another idenity. She closed her eyes halfway. She would never get that chance to just be herself, ever. "I see," was all she could say before turning away completely. She wanted to ask him what had brought him back, but stopped. "How long did you live here before you moved?"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:07 pm

(hehe, yeps)

Kinaga finally turned away from the storm and looked at Adre just as she had looked away. It would be hailing for a while. Maybe a half hour at least, or so it seemed. Kinaga didn't see any break in the clouds, even a slight one that would allow him to get home any time soon. It was a good thing he hadn't bought anything cold. He paused for a moment when she asked how long he'd lived here. "Only a few years," he said, looking off to the side, but his eyes weren't on the storm.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:12 pm

Jaymaru sighed and stood up. "Oh," she said and walked to the door. It was ahiling outside. She wasn't going to even try and get home. Getting knocked out by a peice of hail was not in her to do list. She hadn't even heard the weather report. She laid her against the glass. "I cannot believe this," she said seperating each word. Her black eyes narrowed. How was she suppose to get anything accomplished with the weather like this.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:19 pm

Kinaga looked at Adre as she got up and looked out the window. He smiled when she leaned back against it and said that she couldn't believe this. "No offense, but you wouldn't have lasted a day in the Storm Valley," he said with a small laugh. It seemed that the owner had gone back to his own business, and the other three people there were caught up in their own conversation.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:23 pm

Jaymaru kept from shooting his an evil glance. She just shook her head. "You might be right, but I'm alot tougher than I look," she said stubbornly. "I'm just upset that I'll probably end up wasting a full day with this storm. I should have watched the news this morning," she said and shook her head once more. She wondered how Halo was hoolding out. She was almost tempted to call her, but kept from doing so.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:26 pm

Kinaga looked at Adre with a small grin as she said that she was alot tougher than she looked. "Yeah, that's probably true. Alot of ninja are that way, regardless of where they come from," he said with a smile. Me on the other hand...I'm no tougher than I look. Which isn't saying much. He shrugged when she said that she should've watched the news this morning. "Well you would've probably ended up staying home though, if you had, right? Anyways, if you hadn't come out today, I wouldn't have met a new face, and the same goes for you," he said with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:34 pm

If only you knew, she thought silently. Jaymaru shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not," she said. "I think I would have left earlier and then got back before the storm, but what's done if done. I find that there is no use in dwelling on things since past," she said before turning away from the storm and taking a seat. "So, Storm Ninja," she said lightly. "Since you've lived here before and are no presently a resident I'm assuming, where are some good places to get food," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:40 pm

Kinaga didn't say anything as she said that she preferred not to dwell on the past. He admired her for that trait, because he could never bring himself to stop thinking about that past. The best times of his life were all in the past now. He looked at her as she called him the Storm Ninja and sat back down. When she asked where there were some good places to eat, he smiled. "Oh, there're places everywhere. It all depends on how much you plan on spending," he said. "If you're not lookin to spend alot, there's plenty of niec casual resaurants around here. There aren't many fast food places in the Crested, though," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:45 pm

Jaymaru nodded. She just wanted a place that would be good for catching a quick meal since she didn't want to cook much while here, and Halo, she didn't know much about the little angel. Jaymaru nodded. "Okay, next question, where can I find cheap furniture. Like I said before, I've been transferred her for a while, but I don't want to buy anything expensive because I'll eventually be leaving."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:56 pm

Kinaga smiled as she nodded and asked another question, this time about where she could get cheap furniture. "The best place would definitely be the market. But with the wind and hail, it might be closed for a day or two," he said with a small shrug. "If you don't mind my asking..." he said. "Why did you get transferred here anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:02 pm

Jaymaru wasn't planning on buying furniture just yet anyway. She needed to speak with Deidara because she was lacking funds, majorly. She gave a shrug when Kinaga asked her why she'd been transferred to the Crested. "Mission," she said. It was a broad subject, but she wouldn't leave him hanging just like that. "A ninja of ours has gone rogue," she said. "He holds very valiable knowledge so it's my job to track him down. Rumor is he's somewhere around these parts."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:11 pm

Kinaga looked at her as she said that a ninja from her valley had gone rogue. He then looked down. Most of the rogues he met he felt very bad for, considering that most of them had a good reason for leaving. He wondered if this one did. "I see," he said with a small smile. "Well, I hope you enjoy your stay in the Crested for the time that you're here," he said. It was funny. Kinaga had met Shisu on a mission to hunt down a rogue from the Stealth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form Empty

Back to top Go down

The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next