Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:19 pm

Jaymaru looked at him and nodded. "Me too," she said and put her hand against her cheek. She then reached into her pocket with her free hand and got her cell phone out. It was black and silver. She checked to see if anyone had called. She was looking forward to a message from someone. Unfortunately there was nothing signifying that someone had tried to contact her. Closing the phone she placed it back in her pocket. "How long do you think this storm will keep up?"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:26 pm

Kinaga looked at Adre as she took out a cell phone and checked it. "Expecting a call?" he asked with a smile. He looked towards the window again. The hail seemed to have stopped at least. But the wind was still howling and the rain was still pouring. Suddenly Kinaga had to urge to go out and stand in it. Putting his bag next to his chair on the floor, Kinaga walked over to the door as Adre asked how long he thought it would keep up. He looked out the door without opening it. "I'm not sure. A half hour maybe. And it may still be sprinkling. I don't think it'll let up completely until tomorrow," he said. No one really knew how much Kinaga knew about storms. He'd never really gotten close enough to someone for them to find out how his mind really worked. Well, one person knew how his mind worked, but that one person was long gone.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Jaymaru looked at him with a raised eyebrow as he got up and wnet to the window. "Can't be helped," she said sadly. She then scratched her head. "I guess I'll just have to get over it and learn to watch the news." She then gave a small nod. "Waiting for my squad leader to call me," she said. "He's suppose to be giving me an update on rogue ninja. Can't do much without information," she said and laid her head on the table. The table was cold against her skin. It reminded her of Snow.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Kinaga looked at her as she scratched her head and said that she'd just have to get over it. He gave a small smile. "It's not all that bad." His gaze turned back out the window when she started saying who she was expecting to call her. He felt his cursed mark emitting small chakra waves, but for what reason he was unaware. It hadn't happened before now, and the waves were small, so only an experienced ninja would be able to sense it. His gaze stayed on the outside though. No one in that shop could possibly imagine just how bad he wanted to go out into that storm. He supposed it was natural, his mother having been part of the Mizuraki clan. He sighed and leaned back against the window. It was very cold, but he like the feel of it.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:15 am

(Uh oh)

Jaymaru shrugged. "I guess so," she said with little notice. She then leaned back in her chair and looked up at the ceiling. (I'm going to consider JM, as an experienced ninja) Only after a while did she pick up chakra waves. She kept from turning towards Kinaga. She remembered that chakra all too well and the memories of the Second War came swarming her memory. Jaymaru gave a small shiver that could have easily passed off as a shiver from the cold. Why was his curse mark acting out now. Did it recognize her. Don't be silly, she told herself. It's not some kind of thing, it's just a curse is all. "Well since the store won't be letting up for a while, I guess I'll..." She stopped when her phone started to ring. She flipped it open and put it to her ear. Standing up she walked to the back. (Since I don't want to god-mod.) The voice that came from the other end was Zeo. "Hey there, what's the news?" She asked. As he told her the game plan she nodded every now and then. "Alright, thank you," she said and hung up. Walking back over to her chair she had a light smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:03 pm

(lol, nice guess. I was gonna make it that the curse mark did recognize her, but kinny just didn't know it)(and btw, if Jaymaru was anymore experienced, she'd have to be dead....oh wait, she already died once, oops)

Kinaga looked at Adre as her phone rang, then back outisde as she spoke with whomever it was. His cursed mark was actually starting to bother him now. It was pulsing stronger than before, but still not enough for normal people to feel. When she sat back down, he looked at her and saw that she had a smile on. "Good news?" he asked with a small smile. He was prepared to just grab his bag and walk home in the storm so that he could check what was wrong with his mark.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:54 pm

(-.-)(Oh be quiet Kinny :} )

Jaymaru nodded. "Yes, I've just gotten word that we've found the guys camp. Sadly he's not there. They believed that if they tried tracking him through this storm then they'd catch him. Looks like this guy's smarter than we thought." She shrugged. "I'm just happy that I've finally got a lead to go by." Jaymaru shook her head and then untangled her hair a bit. "So Kinaga, what do you do?" She asked. "I'm guessing your a ninja, since you have the name Storm Ninja."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:06 pm

(Its true, isn't it? haha)

Kinaga smiled as she explained about the rogue. "I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your rogue ninja," he said after she was done explaining. When she asked what he did, he gave a small smile before sitting back down, trying to keep himself from going out into the storm. "Well right now I'm a jonin, having just come here. But I plan on becoming an ANBU again," he said. Not many people knew that he was an ANBU before he sensei'd at the Stealth Valley. Actually, it might've only been Kaoru that knew now. And perhaps a few people at the Crested as well, but no one here made a big deal of it.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:12 am

(i no hear you.)

Jaymaru looked up at the guy. She had no idea that Kinaga had been an ANBU before, so the look off suprise was true. "ANBU? Why'd you quit if you were that high in rank?" She asked. Her black eyes held curiosity. A feeling passed over her. Though Kinaga was in fact a friend of hers, she didn't know much about him. It made her turn her head so he wouldn't see the pained look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:18 pm

Kinaga looked at her with a smile as she started to seem a little more interested and gave a small shrug. "I didn't necessarily quit...something in the Crested made me want to stay here." The store owner seemed to have overheard that last bit. "More like someone, Kinaga," he said with a laugh, which faded when he realized what he'd brought up. But Kinaga's smile didn't falter. "Yeah, you're right." He looked back to Adre. "But anyways, something happened and I moved back to the Stealth to become a sensei," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:24 pm

Jaymaru smiled lightly at the shop owners input. So Kinaga had found someone he liked. She blinked. No, loved? "How sweet," she said. She then kind of zoned out when he said he'd become a sensei. That was so long ago. She remembered when Rumiko was just a little squirt. He was extremely bad back then, but now he was a little smarter.

(where is this going?)
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:29 pm

(not a clue, but I'm about to have Kinaga randomly walk out next post)

Kinaga only chuckled when she said how sweet. "It seems that's the opinion of everyone in the Crested." He looked towards the window again; the storm hadn't let up at all. He remained silent for a few moments, his eyes stuck on the outside storm. When the owner noticed the silence, he looked up thoughtfully, with an almost sad expression. "Shisu was a great girl too, it's too bad about her...." he said almost quietly. He hadn't meant to say it aloud, but it was what happened. Either way, Kinaga had seemed oblivious to the comment.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:38 pm

Jaymaru gave him one of those, 'what'd you want me to say, yuck?' looks. She then looked at the shop owner as he started to speak. This guy had a big mouth. She glanced at Kinaga, he looked like he hadn't even heard. Or doesn't care, she thought almost coldly. She didn't see Kinaga as the type of person who didn't just care, but the thought of it made her a bit aggitated.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:46 pm

Kinaga kept his gaze on the cold rain, which was being blown around by the wind. He hadn't heard anything but the beginning of the sentence. After he heard Shisu's name he stopped listening. It seemed that everyone in the village had nothing but sadness when it came to Shisu. She was very well known, having been a nurse in the hospital at one point, and at another point she'd been a waitress. So just about everyone got a chance to know her. After a while, Kinaga had just stopped listening to their sad comments. After a moment, Kinaga saw something that he thought might've just been his mind playing tricks on him. After another moment though, it registered in Kinaga's mind that he'd seen it before. A black lightning bolt, not too far from the village. It looked like one of his techniques. Without a word, Kinaga picked up his bag and stood up. "I'm sorry, but I have to go," he said, then gave Adre a small smile. "It was nice to meet you Ms. Firestone," he said before turning and walking out of the store into the storm, heading away from the direction of his house, which he'd been heading for when he'd first bumped into Adre. The store owner looked at him in shock as Kinaga got up. "K-Kinaga, I know you're the Storm Ninja, but that's dangerous going out there like th-" he said, but was cut off after the door closed, and Kinaga was gone. Kinaga started down the street, in the direction that the black bolt had went off. It's a Mizuraki, was the only thing he could think. For some reason, Kinaga thought that the bolt had been designed as a signal to catch his attention.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:58 am

(yea! Mizuraki! I mean...um...didn't we kill them?)

Jaymaru hadn't noticed the lightning bolt, so she figured that he'd just gotten up and walked out because he was upset, but she could have sword that Kinaga had come from the other way. Looking at the shop owner she stood. "I think, I'll be on my way as well, it was nice to meet you," she said and then left. She waited a few moments before summoning Shilo, her mongoose. "Find Kinaga," she said. The mongoose nodded and took off down the road. "Why's he going the opposite way in this storm, something must have happened that me and shop keeper failed to realize." She knew this was dangerous, but she didn't like the thought of Kinny going off on his own like that.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:19 am

(lmao, we killed most of them. Of course, there were some who had defected from the clan before the great battle had even started. Ex. Serenity, but it's not her. Very Happy)(Lmao

Kinaga kept walking in the direction of the bolt. It wasn't too far outside the gates of the Crested. It seemed to have struck the ground. Kinaga couldn't help but wonder what this meant. Did he unconsciously know that something was going to happen? After all, he did keep looking out the window, but he didn't really know why. Kinaga didn't hear the small creature behind him over the sound of the wind, even though he could normally do so. Kinaga knew how to distinguish sounds from that of the wind. They didn't call him the Storm Ninja simply because of his techniques. He was best at fighting in conditions like this, because he'd trained himself to be able to both hear and see over the wind and rain without cringing like other ninja would. Kinaga passed the gates of the Crested, only to see another black bolt hit the ground further away than before. This is some kind of trap...leading me away from the Crested like this, he thought. He now regretted not running to his house and putting the groceries in his house first. They would get in the way. Carrying the bag over his shoulder again, Kinaga continued towards the second bolt.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:15 pm

(meerkats are so cute)

Jaymaru followed Shilo. The second lightning bolt she saw and had an uneasy feeling about it. "Black Lightning? Kinaga, what are you doing?" She asked quietly. Of course he couldn't hear her, but she wished that he'd use common sense. This was obviously a trap. Shilo slowed a bit and Jaymaru came to a hault. "What's wrong?" She asked the mongoose. Shilo didn't respond and Jaymaru knew he would go no farther than this, she'd ahve to track Kinaga alone, and so she did.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:28 pm

(lol, mmhm)

Kinaga continued to the spot where he'd seen the second bolt, the wind still howling and the rain still pouring. It was in the middle of what was the beginning of the forest. For some reason, Kinaga felt so much more alive walking in the storm like this. The pressure the wind put against him as he walked, the rain saturating him. When Kinaga stopped, he saw nothing around him, but heard a light laughter mixed in with the sound of the wind. Any normal ninja wouldn't have been able to hear it, but like said before, Kinaga's ears were trained for hearing over the howls of the wind. Kinaga looked around, his eyes scanning through the rain without blinking. "Show yourself," he said loudly.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Jaymaru followed until Kinaga stop and so did she. Her eyes scanned the terrain around them. She could hear nothing but the rain and the wind. When Kinaga said show yourself she thought she'd been spotted, but she was wrong. He would have noticed her a long time ago. Just what was going on here?
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Kinaga looked around, and the laughter stopped after he'd spoken. A person with blond hair jumped down from on one of the trees. "So you saw my signal," he said, level voiced, even though it was storming. Kinaga nodded. "Yeah." He then froze, his eyes widening slightly as he saw the guy. "You...you're...." Kinaga couldn't get the words out. He thought the guy had died years before. The man chuckled. "It's no wonder they call you the Storm Ninja, if you can hear me over this storm," he said. When Kinaga started studdering, he laughed. "Yeps. I see you still remember me, cousin Kinny," he said with a laugh. "You stopped coming around after you were 10, I figured you were dead. Then I heard you died, but were brought back to life. I also heard that you wiped out our entire clan," he said, ending coldly.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:53 pm

(*mouth drops*. omg!)

Jaymaru could barely hear anything. This storm was a real bother. She'd get rid of it if she cold, but didn't have that type of skill. Straining to here she caughting something about 10, dead, and Clan. Jaymaru tried to put it together. Ten members of a clan left, but the others are dead? Something about that sounded kind of out of place, but whatever it was she didn't think it was at all good.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:04 pm

(LMFAO. They were childhood friends I guess. [I'm making this up as I go along of course] I should make a history page for kinny)(And you know this isn't going to end well)

Kinaga looked at the man as he called him cousin. He was straining to remember the guys name. Kinaga had been older than him by a good 4 years then. But the guy didn't look a day over 25, even though he should've been about 40 now. "Kyzer," Kinaga said incredulously. The man's coldness didn't fade from his face, and Kinaga saw it. "Have you come for revenge or what?" he said over the storm. Kyzer laughed. "I wouldn't call it revenge Kinaga," he said over the storm. "You see, there are only a few of us left. And the Mizuraki were the most powerful clan in the world. See now....since they're are only a few of us left, by my eliminating the rest, I'll become the only Mizuraki left, which will make me the most uniqu, and by that, the most powerful. I've come to eliminate you for that reason Kinaga," he said over the storm. "Unless of course....you'd like to join me," he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:10 pm

She couldn't here the ongoing conversation much. Only catching bits and peices, but a break in the wind aloud her to hear the word Mizaraki and with a bit more straining the last part of the guy's sentence. Her blood ran icy cold. This was serious. This guy was playing a unite of die game. Had she been herself she would have stepped in, or kept Kinaga from going all together. But her Akatsuki side was telling her that she could gain from this little meeting.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:20 pm

Kinaga was seriously sick of the survivors of the Mizuraki clan showin? g up, mostly because they all wanted to kill him for one reason or another. And he was sick of having to fight them. He didn't want to fight unless he had to, and that was mostly on missions in which he had to fight. "Not a chance," Kinaga said plainly. "I won't join you on some pointless killing spree just to gain power." Kinaga motioned towards the village. "See this valley? I have family here. Which means I'll kill you in order to stop you from harming her. I'll give you a chance to leave, because as I said, I don't like killing for no reason." Suddenly it struck Kinaga that Kaoru might have Mizuraki powers as well. He'd have to remember to ask her later.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:23 pm

This was not really something she should have been worrying about. But Kinaga said he had family which meant someone was related to him there. She blinked. She really didn't know Kinaga at all and it made her a bit sad. But instead of worrying about it she wiated. Kinaga had refused, so that usually led to a battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form   The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Haunting Past....In A Somewhat Different Form

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next